PDA

View Full Version : Hi from kine

kine
04-24-2011, 07:53 PM
I came here about 2 weeks to a month ago. I really like the site. If you check out my gallery u will see all the drawings I've done so far. (I had a lot of free time yesterday but i didn't draw ALL of them yesterday) I've liked manga since i was around 5 and watched Dragon Ball Z and Yu-Gi-Oh. Yes i know those are animes but they got me started and led into manga. I used to draw manga then quit for a year and now I'm back to drawing. when i was 5 i didnt know what anime or manga was i just knew that the drawing style was cool. I had watched little glimpses of Bleach and Inyuasha. (sorry if i spelt it wrong) Plz check out my gallery and comment. Also i dont know anyone on here so plz friend me to help me get to know other anime and manga lovers. im 13 and live in the US

Renzokuken
04-25-2011, 10:16 AM
Hey, Kine welcome to MT!

Rio
04-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Hey kine! Cute avatar. Welcome to the site and all. :3
I'll see ya around. Be sure to stop over the Critique Corner or the Drawing, Animation & Tutorials section if you have questions about drawing.

kine
04-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Hey kine! Cute avatar. Welcome to the site and all. :3
I'll see ya around. Be sure to stop over the Critique Corner or the Drawing, Animation & Tutorials section if you have questions about drawing.

the avatar is a chibi drawing of the reincarnated mikage from 07-ghost if you were wondering and thx