PDA

View Full Version : Disaster

Evil_Cake
04-23-2011, 09:14 PM
I need help all the grass in my animal crossing town is going away. Everyones saying how shit the town is

goggy
04-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Stop walking on where you want grass. You have to plant flowers and trees where you want grass and it'll grow back. It'll take a while though.

Evil_Cake
04-24-2011, 12:28 PM
what... cant walk where I want without grass dying? maybe I shld just put on my turban and be king of the desert

goggy
04-24-2011, 12:41 PM
I think you can walk a bit but definitely don't run.

Rio
04-25-2011, 10:57 AM
If you run a lot, the grass will die faster. It's best to walk around town and as goggy said, plant trees and plants. Grass grows back faster around those. Also, make sure you water your flowers regularly. If you run through them, they're more likely to die faster (i.e. you're basically going to trample them to death). It took me awhile to get my grass back in AC:CF but at least it wasn't a wasteland. <_<

(I liked the grass better in the GC Animal Crossing - you can run to your hearts content)

Delphinus
04-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Why would they punish you for running? Bad game design right there.

Rio
04-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Why would they punish you for running? Bad game design right there. This. I hope they bring it back in the next Animal Crossing. Seriously. It's not as fun if you can't run willy-nilly.