PDA

View Full Version : Manga Tutorials Skinning Contest 2

Rio
04-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Get your pencils ready for the second Manga Tutorials Skinning Contest! This is your chance to have your drawing become a background choice for the site. That's right - your drawing as the site's background! Currently, we have Yanice's artwork gracing the site's background so if you think you can do better, give it a shot! But we can't have a contest without some rules so here they are:

1) Entries must be sent to Rio at rio[at]mangatutorials[dot]com, posted here in this thread, or if you posted it in the Gallery just let me know either in a PM, in this thread, or via email.

2) Images must be at least 1440x900 pixels or higher.

3) Entries must be drawn by you. I do not accept images that have been modded, filtered, merged, etc if the drawing was not yours.

4) Please keep the images clean of any hentai, violent images, hatred, and so on. If you are unsure about something, drop by the forum and ask.

5) One entry per person. Send us your best work!

6) The following formats are accepted: jpg, bmp, png, tif, and gif.

7) Deadline: June 14, 2011, 11:59 pm EST.

The Voting Process
Among all the entries, I will pick the top 10. The 10 best entries will then be opened up for voting among members in the forum for about a week. Voting will end near the end of June and winners will be announced thereafter. If there are not enough entries, I will decide who wins.

The Prize
The top 3 winners will have their drawings available as backgrounds for this site for one month each beginning in July and ending in September. Winners will also have bragging rights.

Good luck to all participants!