PDA

View Full Version : If I upload to the gallery...

Fenn
04-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Can I then put those images in a critique corner? Also, to post in critique corner do i need to upload my images to the internet?

Hoping to put up my spacescapes once i get working on them

Hayashida
04-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Yeah, you can. You need to go right to the image though, so you go: Gallery>View My Art>Choose Album>Choose Image>View All Sizes>Choose a Size>Right Click to Copy Image Location.
Then take the image URL and put it between two image tags.

edit: You can't post pictures from the gallery on other sites though, because the images are hotlink protected, or whatever.

Fenn
04-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah, you can. You need to go right to the image though, so you go: Gallery>View My Art>Choose Album>Choose Image>View All Sizes>Choose a Size>Right Click to Copy Image Location.
Then take the image URL and put it between two image tags.

edit: You can't post pictures from the gallery on other sites though, because the images are hotlink protected, or whatever.

Thanks! I only plan on putting them here.

Portogas
07-01-2011, 05:09 PM
I have some problems concerning uploading as well... :S How do I upload my pictures? Some how I can't make it work.

Rio
07-01-2011, 07:32 PM
There are size limits in uploads plus specific files formats. Make sure that the images you are trying to upload fits those restrictions and you should be fine.