PDA

View Full Version : Kasey's Artz! Silly X-Men Fan-junk

SuperKasey
04-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Grand entrance, trumpets, confetti, cheers, yada, yada, yada, whoopdie-doo.

Anyway! I joined MT back in 2006 and after a long hiatus and several massive changes to the site I see, I'm back! Yaaaaaayyyy.

My style is notoriously not-manga, yet I keep coming back because I love the constructive feedback and I largely credit many of my improvement to the help people have offered me here. Thank you guys!

Anywho these quick little paintings need some C&C love. . . or you know, hate.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/KTDS/Tristan_1-1.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/KTDS/Khepri_1.jpg

Mr_Liebe
04-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Damn good to see your subperb art again.

Gedeon
04-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Im kinda new and i didnt get to meet Super kasey but im just gonna tell you now what was my first reaction to all this......erhm: HOLY SH!T.....................................:cat_swea t::cat_blood:.........and then i was clinicly dead for a few minutes. Mom said it to me ''Awsome art can kill you, you know.'' but i didn't belive her.

SuperKasey
04-09-2011, 11:07 AM
@Liebe: -Huggles- Thank you so much x3 It's good to be back.

@Ged: You flatter me good sir! 8O -gives you a cookie- Consider this my way of saying "I'm sorry I sent you into massive cardiac arrest" D'8 Love you man x)

Does anybody have any good crits or tips for either of these?

Mr_Liebe
04-09-2011, 01:38 PM
This is just an opinion really, but the second piece's Hair looks a bit too light, I think you should darken it just a tiny bit with a deeper silver.

sanny1064
04-09-2011, 02:08 PM
whoa. dude. this is EPIC!! i remember you from the old fourm! :D
nothings changed. YOUR ART IS GODLY!!

SuperKasey
04-09-2011, 02:42 PM
@Sanny: I'm glad to see people remember me x3 Thanks for commenting!

@Liebe: Okay I messed with the hair a bit and pumped up the contrast and added some shadows. Is this what you meant?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/KTDS/Khepri_1_hairfix.jpg

Mr_Liebe
04-09-2011, 02:50 PM
It's looking better now, great work KBeauty.

SuperKasey
04-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Yay! <3

Mr_Liebe
04-09-2011, 02:58 PM
I also think that the guy above could use some Johnny Bravo specs.

Son44
04-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Welcome back! Looks sweet :O

SuperKasey
04-09-2011, 09:00 PM
@Liebe: Oh snap!
@Son: Thank you much!

Update!

Been working on this guy on and off for a while and finally decided to quit working it to death. No added textures. That's just the paper I'm drawing on.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/KTDS/Seth_2-1.jpg

Seth is getting really sick of people trying to execute him. . .

Mr_Liebe
04-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Seth? I though it was your take on Prometheus.

GunZet
04-09-2011, 09:28 PM
What deal with the devil did you make to increase your skills this much? Really...tell me, and tell him I wanna make the same deal.

SuperKasey
04-09-2011, 10:36 PM
@Liebe: Actually he's my take on Satan which takes us to...
@Gunz: Oh just my immortal soul and some damn good sex.

Mr_Liebe
04-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Oh, I see the horns now.

Psy
04-10-2011, 04:51 AM
OMFG MANLY SEX BEAST GOD! may i keep him? I promise to give him a good home and make sure he gets his *cough* exercise every day :cat_nosebleed:.

Gedeon
04-10-2011, 10:51 AM
:cat_ohoho::cat_wahaha::cat_ahahaha: GUNZETS GONNA HAVE SEX WITH SATAN FOR BETTER SKILLS!!!!!

Linz
04-10-2011, 12:13 PM
KASEY<3
fffyourartgivesmemultipleorgasmsk. I have no crits. xD Everything is fkin awesome as usuallll. ALTHOUGH! I would like to see more women from you tbh. That'd be superawesome.

Ged, Gunzet already has sex with Satan.

SuperKasey
04-11-2011, 10:01 PM
@Psy: Okay, but only if you exercise him EVERY DAY. ;D . . . and you have to let me watch >.>
@Ged: HOT sex.
@Linz: Omg I love you!!!! And guess what! . . .

Update!
. . . I drew a wimenz! This is part of a panel from "Children of the Sun." Because of that project you'll be seeing a lot of naked demons running around this page -_-

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/KTDS/succubus_1.jpg

Nerdonoff
04-11-2011, 11:18 PM
for me personally it look like a man with breasts... don't know, she's not so feminine... and her breasts are kinda unnatural...too high I suppose (she got implants??? XD ), but the way you draw the lines and the soft shading it's brilliant @_@

Evil_Cake
04-11-2011, 11:55 PM
her lower torso is kinda wonky

Lady_Knife
04-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Wow, you've really improved alot since I last saw you! Bravo.

For the last pic, I'm no expert in demon art but this is what I think:-
- Her arms are just too muscled and manly, soften it up a bit.
- the length of the body is way too long.
- hips. women have nice rounder hips. (Super models are a different story. They have implanted coat hangers as hips, not real flesh and bone.)

Hair, expression, wings and pose, all good in my eyes.

SuperKasey
04-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I know lol. I see all the manlyness now xD I had Linz red-line the hell outta this last night for me and when she gave it back I was just like . . . DURP. But I got a good laugh at myself. So yeah, she's DEFINITELY going back for some HEAVY modification today before I can finish that comic page. Thank you guys so much for the input! Women is something I really struggle with @.@

Gedeon
04-12-2011, 10:55 AM
I LOVE STRUGGLING WITH WOMEN!!! ESPECIALLY IF ITS MY SEXY WRESTLE-LOVING GIRL-FRIEND, not a lover, friend. Also just a note guys unfortunately not ALL the women in the world, and in the underworld for that matter(trust me, ive been there, Linz and seiko killed me a few times with lasers) are always sexy, there are quite a bit of girls that have wider shoulders then hips, or even hairy hands, or lets say mustache!!!!:cat_chilly: Not all girls....AND ESPECIALLY FIENDS AND DEMONS....are sexy,cute and lovely. BUT if kasey did go for the sexy kind of a demon....well....erm..:cat_panic:..oh sorry gotta go to ....erm...the bathroom yeah...the bathroom (nice save:cat_ahahaha:)

SuperKasey
04-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Trust me Ged I'm very much trying to go for SEXY in this comic. I'll post her again once I get her fixed up and then you tell me what you think ;D

Mr_Liebe
04-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Devil-Babe, awesome, the wings are killer.

Oh, K, you need to clear your message box, apparently the limit is something like 15 messages.

nisaren
04-12-2011, 02:49 PM
there are quite a bit of girls that have wider shoulders then hips, or even hairy hands, or lets say mustache!!!

This isn't prison. D: But really, that argument would be convincing if it wasn't obvious that kasey was going for super sexy. But since she is, the standard sexy girl proportions apply.

Psy
04-14-2011, 08:40 PM
its like Xena with wings! Seems a tad long in the torso but still awesome.

SuperKasey
04-15-2011, 12:22 PM
@Liebe: Done and done.
@Psy: Yus! Lol! Except for she's not a warrior... but she -is- a princess 8O

Update!

Fixed up Ahmes. Hopefully she looks somewhat acceptable now Dx Again, the whole boobies warning.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/KTDS/succubus_1-1.jpg

Also, I'm a huge fan of this pairing. Don't ask me why >.> Gambit and X-23
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/KTDS/LauraxGambit-1.jpg

Mr_D
04-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Whaaat, your drawings are awesome!
About the demon woman, I already like the first one because muscular women exist too in this world :o The second one looks great too, but the lower legs looks to small, i think.

I also like this last one, even thought I don't folow x-man at all :O
Keep it up! ;D

SuperKasey
04-16-2011, 10:24 AM
@Mr_D: Thank you :3 I like muscular women too but in this instance I feel it's better to go a different direction with them. Oh and Gambit and X-23 are really good buddies right now but aren't together... unfortunately.
@Broken Picture: WHAT? Okay so apparently THAT picture "violated photobucket's terms of use" or some garbage yet none of my other artwork depicting nudity that I've posted to the site has. I even had a larger duplicate of that same picture and it didn't get taken down. Does this mean somebody reported me? I don't tag any of my pictures I keep my gallery there as private as I can and the only place I post pictures from photobucket is Manga Tutorials and Gaia for my post formats.

Mr_Liebe
04-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Very nice, Kbeauty.

SuperKasey
04-20-2011, 09:22 AM
@Liebe: Thank you much ;D

Update!
I got that stupid picture fixed on the last page so now you guys can see it hopefully :3

Lady_Knife
04-20-2011, 11:21 AM
Nice! Love the new fixed demon lady.

Hell_Baron
04-21-2011, 03:30 AM
Awesome as always Kasey.
I REALLY dig the demon chick

kyyanz
04-21-2011, 09:22 PM
wow! its so good!! really nice!!

erikamae
04-22-2011, 01:56 AM
KASEY. NO.
Gambit = Rogue.
FOREVER. This is like saying Nightwing belongs to-to-to... SUPERGIRL OR SOMETHING.
jk, I love it~ lol, and really dig the pencil sketches c:

Renzokuken
04-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Whoa, Kasey's back? I've been gone too long.

Awesome pencil pic (and bewbs).

Gedeon
04-22-2011, 03:13 PM
RENZOS BACK YAAAY!!!! Also.......i have no idea who X-23 is -__-'

Renzokuken
04-22-2011, 05:09 PM
RENZOS BACK YAAAY!!!! Also.......i have no idea who X-23 is -__-'

._.

o-o
o_O
O_O
O.O

O________O

Gedeon
04-22-2011, 07:57 PM
....erm............sorry?.......w-why are you looking at me like that!?..........:cat_sweat::cat_ahhh::cat_panic::c at_scared:....stop it...

Sparky-J
04-23-2011, 12:47 AM
Don't sweat it Gedeon, you have to be a bit of a hardcore fan. Ya see, X-23 is Professor Xavier's insurance agent. She's a source of comic relief whenever she appears. Everytime the brotherhood of mutants attack Xavier's school she ties up all the loose ends so that the school can be rebuilt and she smoothes over the media with her famous catchphrase "Uh, well. You see..." Along her recognizable pose of making a nervous face with one finger in the air(for some reason google isn't turning anything up at the moment.) She also gets made fun of a lot for having a name that sounds like a bar-code, it's pretty silly. There was a short story ark where she was Wolverine's grandma/love interest, but that didn't sell many issues so Marvel kinda swept it under the rug.

SuperKasey
04-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys for all your comments!! <3 I love you all!! Also I should be putting something up here later today!!

@Erika: Yeeeeaaaah, but I've recently developed a beef with Rogue and in the X-23 comics as of late Gambit's been a real sweetheart to her trying to help her with the mile long list of issues she has and it's just cute x)
@Sparky: . . . Wait, wha-- . . . Where did-- . . . What is this? I don't even. . . D8/ Sparky, just where THE HELL are you getting your information?
@Ged: X-23 is product of the weapon x program. Experiment 23 get it? She is, in a nutshell, Wolverine's clone. She was trained as an assassin from childhood (she even assassinated the president when she was just a kid for christs sake), is extremely fast, intelligent and deadly.

Sparky-J
04-27-2011, 01:08 PM
@Sparky: . . . Wait, wha-- . . . Where did-- . . . What is this? I don't even. . . D8/ Sparky, just where THE HELL are you getting your information?
Uh, the comics duh.

@Ged: X-23 is product of the weapon x program. Experiment 23 get it? She is, in a nutshell, Wolverine's clone. She was trained as an assassin from childhood (she even assassinated the president when she was just a kid for christs sake), is extremely fast, intelligent and deadly.
Now that just sounds weeeiiird, you shouldn't try to mislead people.

Gedeon
04-27-2011, 06:08 PM
XD ok double info much!

SuperKasey
04-27-2011, 08:48 PM
@Sparky: Troll detected. Out my thread plz. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23

Sparky-J
04-27-2011, 08:56 PM
I wanna go ahead and clarify that I'm not a troll, I was just having a little fun. I am familiar with the character X-23, and I am very grateful to her for helping me defeat Galactus in MvC3. I am very fond of your artwork and I have nothing but love for the Gambit/X-23 piece. I apologize if my silliness offended you. I recognize that Friendship is indeed Magic.

axion
05-07-2011, 10:01 AM
omg kasey i never knew you started reposting again :O (havent been on here for like a month or so)
IT IS DA SHITZ YO LOL
THIS
you have got awesome drawing talent (cries)
your male anatomy is godly and sexy for that matter!
love to see more from you!