PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Story Worksheet : To help with organizing and planning stories

Alexander_Hamilton
03-31-2011, 09:15 AM
Ultimate Story Worksheet (https://docs.google.com/View?id=ddj5978k_1cttpk8r3)

I made this a while back in an attempt to organize a story of my own. Maybe you will find it useful.

It seems sort of unwieldy now that I look at it again. I might try to make a new version.

Nyarlathotep
03-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Ah, I remember this - I think I have a half-filled out copy of an older version somewhere on my system...lost in time...

I don't think it's all that unwieldy - just thorough. Everything on it is significant in the long run, so cutting it down at all would be tough. I do recall spending a lot of time on the characters and setting and then reaching plot and being like 'planning, y u no end' - maybe you could move some of the more in-depth character stuff down below the plot stuff?

Alexander_Hamilton
03-31-2011, 11:33 PM
I think I may completely redo it in a different manner, with more of a focus on the process, rather than all the little character and worldbuilding details. All the detailed character stuff can really be dealt with on something completely separate.