PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I am AllyNidhogg the Artist :D

AllyNidhogg
03-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Hello! I am AllyNidhogg! I've liked this site for ages, and I thought ''Why not register?'' So I registered, and here I am.

If someone wonders what my name is based on, then I'll tell you.
''Ally'' comes from ''Ally of Justice'' from Yu-Gi-Oh. It is a group of mechs that has an advantage over Light-attributed monsters. ''Nidhogg'' is a dragon from Norse mythology, and in a game called Age of Mythology, he is my favorite creature (or Unit).

So now I'll mention my interests. First off, I like to draw (Duh). I am drawing manga-style, which I think everyone of you know what is. I am working on a manga, though I haven't started on the manga itself. I have thought off most of the story though.
I might post some art here if you're interested.

Secondly, I like gaming. I own a PS3, a Wii, a DS, and a PC. My favorite games are Minecraft, One Piece Unlimited Cruise, Age of Mythology, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2. If you play LBP2 or BBC2, then my PSN ID is ''AllyNidhogg'' as well.

I like anime as well. I don't watch much anime, but I watch One Piece, Bleach, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. Feel free to recommend some animes that I should watch.

So... yeah! That was my intro. I'm glad I joined this awesome community. See you later!

Rio
03-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Hi Ally, welcome to the forum! If you like a good laugh, adventure and magic, then Slayers is a good anime.

indescribable
03-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Hey there.

Jake7112
03-22-2011, 04:10 PM
whats up welcome to the site i hope you enjoyed it here

Ozzaharwood
03-22-2011, 04:18 PM
You really remind me of myself when I first joined. Welcome, and hope you stay awhile. Also, don't be afraid to check out the GroupBoard :D

Wind
03-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Hello Ally - from a fellow newbie and One Piece/Bleach reader.
I recommend you check out Gintama - but start from the third episode.

Blue_Dragon
03-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Hello and welcome! I love dragons, and therefore was impressed you liked Nidhogg :P Is Fafnir in Norse Mythology, too? I can't remember, but the name sounds like it.

Anyway, welcome :)

AllyNidhogg
03-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi Ally, welcome to the forum! If you like a good laugh, adventure and magic, then Slayers is a good anime.
Thanks for the welcome, Rio. :) I've seen the first episode of Slayers now and it looks like a great anime. Thanks for the recommendation.

Hey there.
Hello, indescribable, and thanks for the welcome. :)

whats up welcome to the site i hope you enjoyed it here
Thanks, Jake, this is an excellent site so far. :)

You really remind me of myself when I first joined. Welcome, and hope you stay awhile. Also, don't be afraid to check out the GroupBoard :D
Do I remind you of you joining the forum? Hehe, cool! Anyways, thanks for the welcome, Ozzaharwood! I will certainly stay here for awhile, and when I have some time, I'll probably check out the GroupBoard. :)

Hello Ally - from a fellow newbie and One Piece/Bleach reader.
I recommend you check out Gintama - but start from the third episode.
Thanks, Wind, for both the welcome and the recommendations. I'll check out Gintama whenever I get the chance. :)

Hello and welcome! I love dragons, and therefore was impressed you liked Nidhogg :P Is Fafnir in Norse Mythology, too? I can't remember, but the name sounds like it.

Anyways, welcome :)
Thanks for the welcome, Blue Dragon. :) Awesome that you also like dragons. :D
Yes, Fafnir is from Norse Mythology. :)

Evil_Cake
03-27-2011, 11:46 PM
it is a good thing we r not enemies. welcome :monkey_ladida: