PDA

View Full Version : End of Days

Harima_Kenji
03-19-2011, 06:41 AM
What if (I hope not) the so-called "End of Days" come, what will you do to?

Psy
03-19-2011, 06:47 AM
I can honestly say that if the end of days were to happen everyone would die.

Harima_Kenji
03-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Maybe Yes, but won't you try surviving it? Well I just thought of that...

pajamajam
03-19-2011, 07:13 AM
Well of course we'll try to survive it, but it's the end of days man. Try to survive all you like, you won't succeed.

Harima_Kenji
03-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Well, Better die trying than dying without trying

I think I'll rephrase it, what if not exactly end of days, instead outbreak of world war?

Kodos
03-19-2011, 10:30 AM
What is the 'end of days'?

Fenn
03-19-2011, 10:32 AM
What is the 'end of days'?

I think he's refering to the apocalypes or an apocalyptic event of global scale. As in, not 100% the end of life on Earth but something with the potential to wipe out everything.

I think.

Kodos
03-19-2011, 10:35 AM
That's vague and impossible to answer. That's my point. The answer to "What will you do if a World War III breaks out and there is a violent nuclear exchange?" is different to "What will you do if there is an high-energy asteroid impact on the Earth?" is different to "What will you do if a supervolcano erupts?" to "What will you do if Jesus Christ comes down to Earth and the Final Judgment happens?"

Harima_Kenji
03-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah, something like that

Evil_Cake
03-19-2011, 11:36 AM
what

Ceta
03-19-2011, 12:02 PM
I'll just do the same thing I do every night, Pinky: Try to take over the world!

GunZet
03-19-2011, 12:14 PM
I hope this didn't come up because of that lame scientists first theory of what the supermoon event today might do.

ClockHand
03-19-2011, 01:22 PM
I will go to sleep to wake up at the next beginning of the day.

Kodos
03-19-2011, 08:15 PM
I will go to sleep to wake up at the next beginning of the day.
Or you could play the Song of Time and go back to the Dawn of the First Day so you still have more time to stop the Moon from crashing into Termina.

jubeh
03-19-2011, 08:49 PM
And make sure that your dad asks your mom to the dance or you'll never be born

Kodos
03-19-2011, 09:20 PM
What if your mom starts hitting on you?

GunZet
03-19-2011, 09:28 PM
You give birth to yourself. Making you your own dad.

Ozzaharwood
03-19-2011, 10:48 PM
But in the first time around you weren't born, making it impossible to go back in time because you never existed... Unless souls and stuff are actually true and your soul was transferred to the body of the next kid and it was you just not your body and you didn't realize because you can't remember what happens in different dimensions...

*Head explodes*

Fenn
03-20-2011, 11:10 AM
If I was forewarned, regardless of the situation, then I'd practice all sorts of survival and combat training. Then when it hits I'd do my best to roleplay that guy in apocalyptic videogames/movies who is an emotionless beast and keeps his small band of followers alive and seems to know everything that will happen before it does while pulling badass moves to kill or avoid whatever dangers he faces and make everyone stare at him in awe and look to him for help before unveiling his true dark shameful secret past to that one 12-16 year old kid who is destined by the prophecy to save all mankind right before agreeing to go with him/her on their journey to save the world by defeating the physical manifestation of evil that everyone knows is the true cause of all of this and probably die by sacrificing his life to save the aforementioned hero during the climax so they can defeat the evil with the physical manifestation of goodness which is most likely a ray of light and start life on Earth anew and if he feels like it will reappear as a ghost to tell the hero how good a job they did.

Blue_Dragon
03-21-2011, 03:14 AM
Yeah I'd probably just die because I'm sure I'm not the most fit example of our species. I might try my survivalist stuff, or plant a garden, but in the end I'd most likely not be determined enough and/or strong so I'd a die a slow painful death of starvation.

I'll worry about that if/when the time comes *shrugs*