PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You

goggy
12-03-2010, 06:43 PM
I looooove this game. My favourite character is Rhyme. ;3 The controls are cool and the storyline... oOo

The music is awesome and I could go on and on.

Argh I'm trying to beat the last last boss (last noise in noise report) but he's so hard. Dx

Hayashida
12-04-2010, 03:10 PM
I've never played it.

Ceta
12-05-2010, 07:18 AM
I've been wanting to play that game, but haven't gotten the chance to due to the fact that I'm pretty busy all the time. If I ever get the chance, though, I definitely will check it out.

Rio
12-05-2010, 11:16 AM
I've heard a lot of praise for this game. It seems interesting enough but I'm backlogged with tons of other games atm. -_-

Blue_Dragon
12-05-2010, 12:07 PM
What kind of game is it? Action/RPG/Shooter/etc?

goggy
12-07-2010, 03:44 PM
It's kind of RPG.

But when you fight, you control two characters at the same time in real-life time. You control Neku (emo kid) with the stylus and your partner with the d-pad.

Now for a humourous picture.
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/halolz-dot-com-twewy-pokemon-sozettaslowbro.gif

I got it quite cheap ages ago and it's a very good game. The storyline is interesting and it has lots of replay value.

Outcast
01-05-2011, 01:17 AM
I can never find it and I want so bad too... suggestions?

LVUER
01-07-2011, 04:20 AM
I love this game too. And I really love the omake/options. I don't see many games that let you set your character LV, the fight difficulty, chain the battle, and so on. This game is fun ^_^ They really should make the sequel.

Matt
01-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Rhyme's my favorite character as well. I picked it up on the DS emulator (too lazy to go on Ebay and find the real version) and played it for two days straight. It was kinda hard to get used to on the keyboard, especially when I got into controlling both Shiki and Neku at the same time. Shiki's cool, Neku's emo. Just had to add that.