PDA

View Full Version : Account request

violin
12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm very sorry if I'm being annoying but I tried using the "Contact Us" button twice and I'm not sure if my questions get to the site staff because I checked "Send a copy to myself" and I didn't received one.

I think there might be a problem with account verifications because I created 3 different account with three different emails and I received the confirmation email only on one of them. (at gmail). I really want to use the username I used for my first account. So please can you delete all the account at these emails:
violin@developer.bg
and
iliev@violin-bg.com
So I can change my username to the one I desire.

Thank you very much,
Violin Iliev

Psy
12-04-2010, 07:26 AM
i dunno if this should have been in the "Ask a mod" section but it might be that the verification notice was marked as spam/junk and filterd out and not put into your regular "New Mail". I know that has happend to me plenty of times with MT notices which is totally odd.

violin
12-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes I did looked in my SPAM folder but it's not there.

pajamajam
12-04-2010, 12:39 PM
It's possible that you misspelled the email addresses or that the email just took a while.

violin
12-04-2010, 02:04 PM
I've tried three times with different emails. Besided it says "...We sent a verification code to: ..." So I see my email is correct. And I don't think the email should take 3-4 days to arrive. The only email it accepted is at gmail.
I think that there might be a problem with that and you should check the number of registered and activated users. It took me 3 days to find a mail that would work.

My hunch is there are other people that have tried to register and didn't recieved a conformation mail.