PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Hawkeye53
03-14-2011, 05:23 AM
Hey!

How's everyone today?

So, I'm (obviously, lol) new here. My name's Steph, but I'll answer to Hawkeye, 'Hey you!' and basically just about anything else you can think of. ;) It comes from having attended high school with at least a half dozen other girls of the same name and grade and having several classes with three of them. :)

Anyways, I'm a college student currently taking a semester off and hoping to start studying Early Elementary Education in the Fall. I've been both a Theatre major and an English major before that. I've been playing Final Fantasy and other J-RPGs for years, but only recently decided to start watching anime and have only read the Kingdom Hearts manga.

I've always loved drawing, but never really drew much because I was so bad at drawing people that I avoided it. I stink at realism, but am not too bad at cartoons, so I thought learning to draw manga would be just the thing. :)

Sorry, I never know what to say on these things, so I tend to ramble a bit. XD

GunZet
03-14-2011, 06:35 AM
Hey random person that I don't know yet but could probably get to know if you happen to stick around long enough!
How's that?

Er, welcome to the crazed land of MT lol.
:monkey_twisted:

Rio
03-14-2011, 12:00 PM
:cat_hi:

Welcome to MT, Steph! Maybe manga will be the thing for you. If you need any help with your drawings, the best spot is the Critique Corner (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?18-Critique-Corner) or the Drawing, Animation & Tutorial (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?15-Drawing-Animation-amp-Tutorials) sections.

Please do stick around.... :cat_gleam:

Reset
03-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Welcome Steph

Hawkeye53
03-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks guys! I definitely plan on sticking around. :) I've been doodling a bit and have a few things I'd like to try drawing. Thanks for the links to the tutorials.

scanten71-402san
03-15-2011, 04:02 AM
MTへようこそ!
はじめまして。よろしくお願いします。
私はRay Scantenです。
何歳ですか?どこから来ましたか?

Maybe you can read Japanese.

Hawkeye53
03-15-2011, 05:32 AM
Erm...Sorry, my cousin lives in Japan and two of my good friends are majoring in Japanese, but I've got nothing. XD