PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone!

Altiel
03-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Hello. I'm Sonii Mitsuo. Im' Russo-Japanese and i like to draw manga. Im not very good at colouring, but i practice from time to time :( I want practice more with 4-KOMA, but i am currently working on manga for a contest. I like to bake, play Cello, listen to music and my favorite games are Silent Hill, DMC, F.E.A.R, Starcraft, RE4,Phoenix Wright, Diablo, and Fallout.

I hope to get acquainted with you all and maybe make friends :3

if you have account for any of these please add ^^

http://www.mangabullet.com/cookiefiend801/profile

http://cookiefiend801.deviantart.com/

Hayashida
03-12-2011, 11:53 PM
How's it goin eh

Gedeon
03-13-2011, 09:00 AM
HELLO ATIEL DUDE HOPE YOU WIN THE CONTEST! Just saw the manga you did .......pure awsomnes......

Altiel
03-13-2011, 12:21 PM
How's it goin eh

heh, Hello :p

HELLO ATIEL DUDE HOPE YOU WIN THE CONTEST! Just saw the manga you did .......pure awsomnes......

Hello Gedeon and thank you very much! :D i hope to crush competition but have fun too.

Blue_Dragon
03-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Wow! Awesome art, dude! I'll add you to my deviant art watch when I get back home (can't remember my password--stupid me.) Looks good!

Rio
03-14-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey Altiel, welcome to the site. I'm digging the colors in your artworks. :thumbs up:
No cookiefiend username here? :?

indescribable
03-15-2011, 02:18 AM
:cat_gleam:
-envy-

Nah, but really, glad you have you on MT.

Altiel
03-15-2011, 04:17 AM
Hey Altiel, welcome to the site. I'm digging the colors in your artworks. :thumbs up:
No cookiefiend username here? :?
Thank you :)
i thought to try something different ^^

:cat_gleam:
-envy-

Nah, but really, glad you have you on MT.

thank you for welcoming me :D

Wow! Awesome art, dude! I'll add you to my deviant art watch when I get back home (can't remember my password--stupid me.) Looks good!
Thanks a lot! Im glad you like

indescribable
03-15-2011, 04:31 AM
Just fyi, you don't need to respond to each person in a separate post -- just copy and paste each quote into one message. (Double and triple posting aren't really allowed.)

Rio
03-16-2011, 10:02 PM
There's a better way you guys, just use the Reply to Multiple Quote button, the one that has the quote bubble and the + sign. Click on that button on all the posts you want to reply to and hit Reply to Thread. All the posts you want to reply to will appear and you should be able to reply like normal. C:

Ozzaharwood
03-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Woah, nice art. Welcome to the site, hope you stay a while. C: