PDA

View Full Version : Is there someone here trading in forex?

Reset
03-05-2011, 01:18 AM
If someone trading forex too, lets discuss it here.

Or someone who want go trading and want to know about it.

Or someone who dont know about forex and want to know too.

Lets share knowledge and ideas.

Rio
03-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Forex? Sounds like a Dr Suess thing. What is it?

Lucy
03-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Forex is the foreign exchange market. Basically you buy and sell currency over the counter and hope that the currency you got rises in price compared to your own, then you sell it at (hopefully) a profit.

I'd be too dumb to make any money through it, so count me out.

Reset
03-05-2011, 08:44 PM
@Rio: Just like Lucy said it is a market of money. you buy or sell money you got money. But not "(hopefully)" at all, its 50% analysis and 50% hope.

@Lucy: Are you ever trade in it?

Rio
03-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Ah, sou desu. Where would you go to go about doing that? And wow, Lucy, you know about this stuff? :ascii_star:

violin
03-07-2011, 09:05 PM
I've heard of Forex but I was never interested in such things.
However I was able to earn some money exchanging currency last year. I had some money in my bank account and the USD became cheap against the EUR so I exchanged everything in USD then a month later the dollar rised alot and I exchanged back to EUR. I won about 500$ in a month.:monkey_rich:
But that was luck and I won't do it again :)

Rio
03-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Wow, not bad! I guess I would only do it if you have spare money you can risk otherwise it's like investing in the stock market.

Reset
03-14-2011, 12:11 PM
@Violin:Wow that big win trade! But in forex is not only "luck," you do some analysis. Yeah, you do good analysis to win that trade!

@Rio: Yup, Don't ever ever to spare money that you save for need to go investing, just invest in high risk investment if you have money that excess your own need