PDA

View Full Version : Conduit 2

Fenn
03-04-2011, 09:41 PM
If you clicked this to bash Nintendo Wii, leave. I don't care, I like it, let Nintendo fans discuss our games.

Now...

I am super hyped for this game. Yes the first disappointed many, but High Voltage had everything going against them. This one combines everything I'd want in a shooter, including:

- Online multiplayer with classes (yes they seem like COD at first but the interface is much more balanced)
- The most unique weapon list eva!
- 4 player splictscreen co-op AND versus.
- and other stuff.

Multiplayer gameplay (yes he sucks):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sC8aBpRrU
Splitscreen (again, they're awful players but it gives you an idea of gameplay):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOiTBx9CrI
Firefight, the new enemy wave-style mode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikeHPn2R7QM&feature=relmfu

LVUER
03-05-2011, 12:43 AM
I played the first Conduit. Ten minutes after playing it, I feel very sick and can't play it anymore (I must lay on bed for half a day because of it). Tried it again several months later, same thing happened... never touch it again after that. Wonder if the second Conduit will do the same to me...

Evil_Cake
03-05-2011, 01:36 AM
wow

Fenn
03-05-2011, 09:46 AM
I played the first Conduit. Ten minutes after playing it, I feel very sick and can't play it anymore (I must lay on bed for half a day because of it). Tried it again several months later, same thing happened... never touch it again after that. Wonder if the second Conduit will do the same to me...

That's very interesting, but I know that you aren't alone either. Before you give up on it, try turning down the sensetivity on the options menu. The screen won't whip around so much.

Outcast
03-08-2011, 03:45 PM
...I enjoyed the first.

Fenn
03-09-2011, 05:16 PM
...I enjoyed the first.

As did I. But overall people felt it was lacking.

Btw, vids up.

Evil_Cake
03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
pretty sure i'd get motion sick playing this because I almost did while watching that first video.

GunZet
03-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Looks interesting eh. Conduit shoots guys in suits and doesn't afraid of anything.

But it does look p. cool. Didn't get the whole motion sick thing.
One thing though...it's starting to seem like every FPS has their version of the SCAR now.

Outcast
03-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Of course: chicks dig SCARs.

Fenn
03-12-2011, 01:52 PM
pretty sure i'd get motion sick playing this because I almost did while watching that first video.

either (a) you are one of those people that just truly gets sick playing Wii, which is a bummer or (b) the guy sucks and can't control the screen.

Looks interesting eh. Conduit shoots guys in suits and doesn't afraid of anything.

But it does look p. cool. Didn't get the whole motion sick thing.
One thing though...it's starting to seem like every FPS has their version of the SCAR now.

Yeah. Guess it's become the go-to AR.

Of course: chicks dig SCARs.

Lol.

Fenn
04-20-2011, 09:56 PM
I got the game, if anyone cares...

Jak
04-22-2011, 05:31 PM
My dad works for High Voltage... he was the Lead Programmer on Conduit 1 >.>

LVUER
04-23-2011, 09:27 PM
Seriously!? Wow!

Jak
04-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Yeah lol, Jerome Karaganis. I think he has some commentary on it or something too.

Fenn
04-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Yeah lol, Jerome Karaganis. I think he has some commentary on it or something too.

I have a great respect for that dev team, even if the final product missed the mark a little. Tell your dad thanks for the bold effort!