PDA

View Full Version : Some of you may recognise my face, except it doesn't animate anymore

Lucy
03-01-2011, 04:34 PM
'ello.
Sorry I ran off for a year. It was basically because my life was being a roller coaster ride and I became homeless (my mother kicked me out because she didn't want me living with her if I was going to be changing sex). So, I spent about half a year sofa surfing or sleeping on the street. Besides having to look for a place to sleep every night, it wasn't as chaotic and crazy as you'd think. Eventually someone persuaded me to go to a counsellor and a long series of negotiations and a brief stay in a mental hospital later, Mother Dearest has begrudgingly let me live here again. Therefore, I have regained use of the internet. Behold my fugly posting tendencies.

Does anyone remember me?

ClockHand
03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
welcome back.

Evil_Cake
03-01-2011, 05:55 PM
what the hell, I could of sworn ur avatar was animating when i was reading ur posts in the chatterbox

Lucy
03-01-2011, 05:57 PM
My hypnotic trickery shows itself.

ClockHand
03-01-2011, 06:27 PM
the forum doesn't allow you to have a flash image as a avatar?

Rio
03-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey Lucy welcome back! In loving MT fashion, I'll have to do this:

:kicks to the curb: (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?15-Former-Forum-Member-Reintroduction-Thread)

I'll leave your thread open until you make your avatar move. I wants to be mesmerized dammit!

@ Clock
Nope. Just gifs, jpgs, pngs, and bmps.

Outcast
03-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey lucy, and shit your mom sounds like a complete asshole.

violin
03-01-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm a new member so - nice to meet you.
I hope it's not that bad as it sounds - your relation with your mather.

MiKuRu
03-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Wb Lucy :). Also I miss your animated avatar.

Reset
03-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Nice to meet you

Lucy
03-02-2011, 03:56 PM
BEHOLD, I AM MOBILE. MY PURPOSE IS FULFILLED. MY LIFE IS NOW MEANINGLESS.

To our delightful goddess Rio: feel free to purge me now in the cleansing fires of thread locking like the dirty heretic I am.
Nice to meet you violin and Reset! ♥

Edit: People concerned about the mother issues; it's my fault. She made it clear what would happen, so yeah. She's nice, I just had to do certain things which she really didn't approve of. It's all dandy now. We are sharing ice cream, it's like I never left =]

Rio
03-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Yes!!! I sees the hypnotic dance of Lucy's avy~~~~

:locks thread: