PDA

View Full Version : Brand new

OGirly
03-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Hey :P

Well I have lurked around here for a long while, and finally decided to post/get a membership since I've learned quite a bit from here. I'm rather new to drawing in general, but I'm a homemaker (and a part time(as in maybe two projects a year) web programmer/developer) and I needed a hobby lol, so my partner bought me a tablet for drawing :D. Not much to say really other than hello :P. I'll probably still lurk before I post much, I'm sorta weird like that, but just felt like poking in a little hello. I was going to CalArts for painting before my partner and I moved to Ohio (eck :\) so I'm coming to drawing with at least some sort of an art background..just I"m finding drawing a whole new world compared to expressionism and surrealism/digital design I've become accustomed to on the web. I've never had to draw and hand before, and I can't even begin to express my frustration lol :P

Best wishes, nice to meet everyone :)

Alice :o

Gedeon
03-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Hello wierd stalker girl!!! hope You like it here and that you rid yourself from frustration and put pride in its place!!!

Reset
03-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Nice to meet you too

Sylux
03-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Sup Original Gangster Irly, how are you?

OGirly
03-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Sup Original Gangster Irly, how are you?

bahaha omg I've had this gamertag for years in brood war and sc2 and NOBODY has caught this :P lol it's actually O Girly but yeah the OG is intended as well :P lol...

Thanks for the welcomes you guys.

Rio
03-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Welcome OGirly! If you have a tablet, you should try out the Oekaki or the Groupboard. Those places are pretty cool to learn how to draw and chat. See ya around the forum!