PDA

View Full Version : The MT Create-A-Gigantic RPG Party Thread

Hamachi
02-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Inspired in part by
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4619/39443802.jpg

In this thread, you can pretend (yes, pretend) to take on a single class and see how humongous a party of adventurers in MT we can make. On your first post, tell me what class you want to be and I'll add it to the list of people. It has to be a real fantasy class from a game somewhere. Not too hard eh? Make sure you choose carefully because once it's on the list, it's there forever. Also, if I find out your class doesn't really exist I will turn it into peasant for all eternity.

WARNING: MT members who make unrelated posts in here will also be listed as peasants.

I'm not adding events because I'm bored. Add your own events. You are allowed to change the setting and create monsters at will as long as it does not conflict with previous posters. If you do ignore this last rule in particular, you will be beheaded. Then you will be consigned to slave labor in the Siberian gulag camps for the rest of your life, and then hanged. Finally, you'll be imprisoned on a diet of only bread and water until you die of starvation.

And Rio is obviously party leader whether she joins or not :3

If you're out of ideas you can look at link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_character_classes) and link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swordsage#Other_sourcebooks). You only control yourself and not others, and you are responsible for limiting your own actions to what your class can do.

For my class... I'll be... a swordsage. Sword martial artist with light armor and practitioner of several different fighting stances. With the ability to infuse chi into semi-magical attacks. :D

Current list of participants:
Hamachi: Swordsage
Superdooperphailmachine: Red Mage
Clockhand: Wardancer
Delphinus: Thrallherd
Yara: Peasant
HardToExplain: Imperial Guard
Reset: Thief
Lucy: Tourist
Outcast: Vanguard
Ozzaharwood: Ringwraith
Saphira: Nomad

Superdooperphailmachine
02-26-2011, 11:59 AM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7589/8368670788redmagelarge.png
"I am the red mage, pimpin' a feather in my hat. The names Jo Jo need something? yeah I got that. Watch your step because I stand where you fall. Eloquent abilities, and thats not all. Ostentatiously fashionable, whats my name bitch? Light you on fire then I'll heal your shit, just to burn you again then I'll cut you in two. It takes three men just to do what I do." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc32Znoj8dk)

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm a Wood Elf Highborn War Dancer Lord with two swords.

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2200004_99060204100_WEWardancerLord2_445x319.jpg

pd: Why everyone has problems with imageshack?

Delphinus
02-26-2011, 12:55 PM
I'll be a Thrallherd. (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Thrallherd) They enslave people with psychic powers, force them to worship the thrallherd, then use the thralls and servants to do their dirty work rather than fighting themselves.

So basically this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x52sA9IpiAU

Dance, fucker, dance
Man, he never had a chance.

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Ok, so I'm a wardancer now what?

Hamachi
02-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Now you do random things to the scenario and and spam this thread with your Wardancerishness, and everybody else does as they wish. Only thing is that we're in one party and people who post next can't post things that conflict with previous poster. Like so:

We're out on a random plain outside of a city yet to be named when...

**Silver dragon swoops down aggressively towards Clockhand!!**

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 01:59 PM
ah ok. And this is going to be like a D&D-WOW-WH-ROL Clash game? (like a smash bros of fantasy rol games).

In the Imperial City of Cyrodiil (Oblivion) ClockHand also knowed as Efriered Nihil (is my deviant and is a cooler fantasy name than ClockHand) was passing the time killing the folks of the city (getting advantage of the bad interfaz and gameplay of Oblivion).

Hamachi
02-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Except with no dice and no rules, but yes, that's the idea. Except you're still called Clockhand to be fair for everyone else. Also it's assumed that everyone knows everyone else, is at the same spot, and is in the same party. I technically started but it wasn't so obvious, so we'll just assume you started.

Hamachi sat nonchalantly on a rooftop above the inn the party was staying at, polishing his swords. Far below him he could hear the Clockhand's bloody rampage among the citizens. The screams were getting louder, so he decided to call out.

"Are you sure that's a wise idea?" asked Hamachi. He sighed and resumed his polishing.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-26-2011, 02:32 PM
JoJo Is curious as to why a Silver Dragon is attacking him, considering they are good and everything, but rather than dwell on it he casts Firaga
13d6+6=57 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2910525/)

Yara
02-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Super.. your avatar makes me turn my head rapidly man!
It's cool ^_*

butternut
02-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Hey so it's like, you define your own character and make your plot as it goes? Seems easy.
Well, does it have to be one of the species defined in those games? or can we make up our own (for e.g. elf, or dragon with some attributes and powers defined on my own, probably differing a little from those in the RPG's).

Hamachi
02-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Agh, Clockhand, you messed up what was going on... we have two different things happening now. Hah, here's an easy fix. Also, there's no dice involved. Also, Final Fantasy silver dragons attack you.

You at least have to be (very) humanoid. Classes can be from any video or tabletop game so it's very open, so although you can't make up your own there's a very high chance what you're looking for is already there.

"Time to end this illusion," said Hamachi. He sheathed all his swords save for one rapier, thrusting it into the air with a stabbing motion. "Diamond Mind!!"

The inn, people and city broke into a thousand shards. His group was standing on a grassy plain, the hill they had camped on only paces behind.

As the last vestiges of the dragon's illusion scattered from his concentration, Hamachi saw a gout of flame burst from the red mage's staff. Superdooperphailmachine's fireball apparently did nothing since he failed to specify what and how it would affect the dragon, which at this point had outstretched claws nearly raking the madly raving Clockhand's back. Hamachi cursed and darted forward, simultaneously sheathing his rapier and drawing a scimitar.

"Desert Wind!"

Although his movement grew superhumanly swifter, he hoped he could make it in time.

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Super.. your avatar makes me turn my head rapidly man!
It's cool ^_*

Complety unnecesary in this thread.

As the dragon attacks ClockHands he quickly move to do the Shadow Coil dance, that gave him more evation and quickly move. With this ClockHand achieve to scape from the claws of the dragon, and asking himself -what the holy big fucking shit is going on?-

Making him sure to be in a good distance from the dragon and the other loudsy people who are fighting the dragon.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-26-2011, 03:56 PM
The red mage wields a Sword and Dice are the way to go, else we will just be one hitting everything. and his name is Jojo http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif
Since his spell missed and this dragon was apparently not the kind he was used to, Jojo jumped ridiculously high and cut it's face twice, the first slice cutting one eye in half and the second removing the tip of it's tongue, since it was growling a lot and opened it's mouth while it's eye was hurting.
2d6+16=25, 2d6+16=24 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2910568/) 49 Damage

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 04:03 PM
ClockHand look's how the red mage is fighting against the dragon. Not wasting time he use that time to run away and keep killing some folks of the city while he dance the Shadow Coil.

Delphinus
02-26-2011, 04:25 PM
My character's name is Mojo.

Mojo sent out a psychic call for servants, slaves, and the like. Within seconds there were dozens of civilians running towards him like he was some sort of God, but they kept being cut down by that bastard dancing in the streets. He shouted out to ClockHand: "Hey, COCKHAND, stop killing my worshippers!"

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 04:43 PM
ClockHands looks how all the people of the town start to gathering arround Mojo. When Mojo shout to ClockHand to stop killing the people, ClockHand answerd him -Have you played Oblivion? they deserve to die!-

After that, ClockHand run again to find a way to destroy the city (but in a more epic way).

Superdooperphailmachine
02-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Jojo saw that Clockhand was far more deadly than the dragon, who was now crying blood. He ran after the crazed man to try and stop him.

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 04:56 PM
ClockHand saw Jojo chasing him and so he start using his Shadow Coil dance, to increase his evation and lost Jojo in the streets of the city.

*Dude what the hell? no one have played oblivian, this game deserve to be buried* [thoughs]

HardToExplain
02-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Imperial Guard HtE heard screams coming from the city so he decided to investigate. When he arrived at the scene there was a maniac killing people. He rushed to the guy and started to sing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8

Delphinus
02-26-2011, 05:44 PM
"Listen up Cockhand I've played Oblivion but this isn't Oblivion, okay? Now let me gather more slaves."

ClockHand
02-26-2011, 07:48 PM
*What the hell? a guy singing and a guy who has lag at talking to me*

ClockHand scape throught the sewers.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Jojo did not pursue, the sewer would ruin his clothes.
Instead he visited a local tavern and asked about sailors.

Aether
03-01-2011, 03:36 AM
I wanna be a tree.

Reset
03-01-2011, 10:14 AM
In the middle of chaos Reset dash like a lightning flash.
Everyone eyes is focused to the lightning shadow.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4185/thief3q.jpg
Reset aka Lightning Shadow
Master of Thief
Non-fighter type
Agl: Lv99
Eva: Lv99
Spd: Lv99
Atk: Lv10
Def: Lv5

Reset: "There is nothing that I cant steal."

Everyone: "What the fu**!!!"

Delphinus: "Ah I know you, You are the famous thief"

Everyone just realize there "something" on his hand.

Superdooperphailmachine: "Hey give me back my hat!"

Hamachi: "My rapier!!"

ClockHand: jump out from the sewer "Give back that both of sword!"

Reset: "If you all wanna get it back so just save this world from Armageddon"

Delphinus: "What do you mean? Who sent you?"

Reset: "If you all want to know just gather in the Palace tomorrow morning,The
Princess the one who sent me need something to say to you all."

And reset gone as fast as he come.

Superdooperphailmachine
03-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Jojo Bought a new hat, fuck that guy.

ClockHand
03-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Reset@ You don't play to much rol, don't you?

Reset
03-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Its sooooooo loooooong time since my last RPG

HardToExplain
03-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Imperial Guard HtE is pissed.

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!" he shouted, and proceded to arrest the theif.

Lucy
03-01-2011, 05:16 PM
TOURIST, BITCH. (http://nethack.wikia.com/wiki/Tourist)

I GET OVERCHARGED AT SHOPS
I HAVE NO USEFUL ABILITIES
SUBSTANDARD COMBAT AND MAGIC SKILLS
I START WITH NO USEFUL ITEMS AND NO ARMOUR OR WEAPONS AT ALL
GOT MY CAMERA
GOT MY CREDIT CARD
I AM BALLING, YO

Outcast
03-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Phantasy star portable 2

CAST Vanguard armed with a (dark) shield and (earth) saber (one handed sword) combo, (light) twin sabers, (flame) double saber (polearm with an equally long blades on each end), (neutal) twin daggers, (ice) twin claws. (dark) dual pistols, (dark) line-shield, and the SUV weapon thrones cataract

in game items are kept in a pocket dimension in addition all weapons are magic/energy based and the element the weapon is made from effects everything about the weapon, line-shields are essential magic seals which work as armor
CASTs are androids and have high accuracy and low magical ability
vanguards are good at everything but don't excel in any field

Walking around he sees a man running through town with various items on him and a man chasing him, "Thief I'm guessing." He brings out his pistols, aims and begins to shoot at him.

Reset
03-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Cast shoot lot of bullet and make lil scratch on reset cheek but reset still running and running to the Palace.
Cast and Imperial Guard still chasing Him

Hamachi
03-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Hamachi made a wry smile as he expertly twirled his rapier, watching Reset disappear with a stick he had allowed the thief to steal from him.

"Diamond Mind predicts one's surroundings with supernatural clarity, friend. You chose the worst moment to strike. In addition, your class is too low to perform such a feat on me."

In the split second Reset had taken to appear Hamachi had slashed a light X on Reset's cheek, a Y on his other cheek, and a Z on his forehead. Most likely the thief wouldn't feel the marks until he was a good way into the city. And he certainly wouldn't have noticed the tears on the back of his clothes gashed with surgical precision saying "KCK ME PLZ IM A THIEF," but Hamachi considered that a pleasant advantage.

He turned his attention to Clockhand, who was still raving. The gigantic silver dragon apparently had no harmful intentions but was bobbing up and down on Clockhand's back with a rhythmic jerking motion.
How... odd.

"Well, to each his own, I suppose?"

Hamachi shook his head and sheathed his rapier with a crisp click.

Ozzaharwood
03-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Want me to move this to role players/writers arena?
I only say this because we can't really have people "Stay on topic" in the chatter box as it's basically just for spamming and saying random stuff.

Hamachi
03-04-2011, 11:15 PM
It's up to you. It's mostly spam anyways so I don't really care. :P.

Now that you've posted here I must give you a class. Until you state otherwise your class will be set to "Ringwraith."

Edit: You're not required to stay on topic but those who don't stay on topic are listed as peasants on my first post. Heh heh heh.

butternut
03-05-2011, 03:19 AM
A nomad accomplished in sword-fighting and archery.

Just arrives at the scene from a long stay in the woods for replenishing resources.
'What the-...Oh well!'
Then meets Hamachi, asks for directions to the nearest inn.