PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Tenshi
02-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Hello all! I am Tenshi but my name is Caitlin i am young and i dont know the age restriction here and i come from Australia! :D and gosh im not under 11 and im not over 9000! wait what?
I like art and anything that associates with computers aswellllll~~ like a month ago i got my own drawing tablet ^^ i've been drawing since i was 10 and i haven't been drawing much. I still copy draw because i have no confidence in myself,
I forget about my homework in highschool because im not used to it like i forgot about my science homework due yesterday but my teacher didn't know that i didn't give my homework in ^^

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS!
P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE.
P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0!
P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP!
P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE!
p.s.s.s.s.s.s I'm not lieing :(
p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s Cant it go any smaller? :(

Yara
02-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Hello Tunshi! welcome to MT =) I was about to write your name like Tunis *headdesk*

Your lucky not be caught by your teacher Lol! ^_^

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS! <-- It's ok if they are plastic scissors ^^.. wait, they are plastic scissors, right?

P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE. <-- Everybody does.. don't worry ^_^

P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0! <-- Awesome! =)

P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP! <-- hehehe XD There are people who should be studying but they are on MT. Don't get to that level of addiction (really)

P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE! <-- Having a partner may help not to trip ;>

Tenshi
02-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Hello Tenshi! welcome to MT =) I was about to write your name like Tunis *headdesk*

Your lucky not be caught by your teacher Lol! ^_^

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS! <-- It's ok if they are plastic scissors ^^.. wait, they are plastic scissors, right?

P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE. <-- Everybody does.. don't worry ^_^

P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0! <-- Awesome! =)

P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP! <-- hehehe XD There are people who should be studying but they are on MT. Don't get to that level of addiction (really)

P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE! <-- Having a partner may help not to trip ;>
Just kinda edited your post there.
They aren't plastic scissors :3 don't worry i never hit anybody with it, Unless its necessary
I dont needa study :D i forget to study for tests anyways >=D
:( i can't get a partner to dance while its midnight in my bedroom! I fear for the worst. o-o.

M3S1H
02-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Wellll, it would actually be P.P.S., because PS stands for "Post-Script", so just multiply P by the number of post-scripts...Sorry about that, I've been relating too many things to algebra lately. Anyyyyyywayyyy, welcome to MT!

]Hello all! I am Tenshi but my name is Caitlin i am young and i dont know the age restriction here and i come from Australia! Nice to meet you, Caitlin
and gosh im not under 11 and im not over 9000! wait what?
Huh?
I like art and anything that associates with computers aswellllll~~ Who doesn't?
like a month ago i got my own drawing tablet ^^ Lucky...
i've been drawing since i was 10 and i haven't been drawing much. I still copy draw because i have no confidence in myself,
That's not good...hopefully we'll boost your confidence - I'm really looking forward to your art pieces, either way.
I forget about my homework in highschool because im not used to it like i forgot about my science homework due yesterday but my teacher didn't know that i didn't give my homework in ^^ Wow. You're really lucky.

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS! <---HOLY CRAP! YOU'RE A GOD! TEACH MEH THIS BADASSISM!
P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE. <---Even more badass than running with scissors.
P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0! <--- That's it. I'm reincarnating Einstein's ass.
P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP! <--- Yeah, me too. It's 2:00 AM over here.
P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE! <--- Once I create the zombie Einstein, he may be able to help with that...
p.s.s.s.s.s.s I'm not lieing <--- :eek:
p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s Cant it go any smaller? <---What, the text? Hold on a sec...yeah, yeah it can.

...Wow, now that I look through that, it looks like I used sarcasm - and it makes me look like a total jerk...

indescribable
02-26-2011, 07:10 PM
o - o Hi.

Evil_Cake
02-26-2011, 07:50 PM
welcome don't touch anything fragile

Tenshi
02-26-2011, 10:57 PM
...Wow, now that I look through that, it looks like I used sarcasm - and it makes me look like a total jerk...
Sarcasm on the internet is the best :D

Rio
02-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey Tenshi! Welcome aboard! You should try expanding out from copy drawing - you have to start somewhere and there's no shame in not being the best drawer around. Try posting your art in the Critique Corner (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?18-Critique-Corner).

Reset
02-27-2011, 11:24 PM
oww oww I got a lil dizzy, Welcome Tenshi

Tenshi
03-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey Tenshi! Welcome aboard! You should try expanding out from copy drawing - you have to start somewhere and there's no shame in not being the best drawer around. Try posting your art in the Critique Corner (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?18-Critique-Corner).

i'm a scorpio we are perfectionists well most of them are.

M3S1H
03-03-2011, 08:22 AM
...Wait, do you have something against non-scorpios? Because I'm very offended by that. No, I mean seriously - I'll sue you for saying...stuff...against non-scorpios! ...Apparently that's the most creative I can get at the moment :p.

Tenshi
03-04-2011, 04:20 AM
...Wait, do you have something against non-scorpios? Because I'm very offended by that. No, I mean seriously - I'll sue you for saying...stuff...against non-scorpios! ...Apparently that's the most creative I can get at the moment :p.

nope rofl, I am a scorpio tho

Ozzaharwood
03-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Hey, welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to seeing your drawings and (hopefully?) another active member. You are going to be active right? RIGHT?

Also, you know you can post in any other thread too, you don't have to just post here XD

scanten71-402san
03-15-2011, 03:07 AM
Nice to meet you..... err, Hajimemashite! Are there some Japanese speakers?