PDA

View Full Version : nice meet you everyone

faharou-tido
02-25-2011, 10:55 PM
hi! everyone^_^

my name is faharou tido. i am from france and now i leave in the United Kingdom (London) by myself. i am 20 years tomorow i will be 21 ^_^. actually i am studing a 3D and 2D animation course. i do like a lot of thing and i rarely dislike things. i have found out about this website when i was looking for some manga tutorial on the net. in my life i have set a target wich is to become the greatest mangaka of the all history as illustrator and as scenarist. i have self taught myself how to draw manga. i have also writed several manga story. since the last week of january i am working on my new manga call " MAGICAL HUNTER" by drawing this manga i am challenging myself of being able to draw a manga wich gonna last 27 chapters and meet the deadline of each chapter at the end of each week.
my future plan is to go and study manga in japan in the next 4 years coming, so since last years i started self taught to myself japanese to be able to get the japanese profiency language test wich will allowed me to study in japan.

here is a little presentation of me the link it's a little bit old but it's still worth: http://itchiiworld-eng.kazeo.com/about-me,r315890.html

Hayashida
02-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Welcome to MT, Faharou-tido. If you want any advice, I will try my best to give you the best advice I can.

indescribable
02-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Hajimemashite.

faharou-tido
02-26-2011, 11:35 AM
thank you ^_^

M3S1H
02-26-2011, 01:14 PM
~Welcome!~
I'd say MT is just a place for manga, but I'd be lying. When you stay on MT for a while, you start to see everyone on the site as friends - maybe even a second family. Hopefully, you'll stay here long enough for that to take effect. Well, anyway, welcome! I hope to see you around often, and I really hope to see more of your artwork!

Yara
02-26-2011, 02:40 PM
... a second family...

That's why MT IS MY HOME on the internet =D
Love you MT <3 <3 <3

Hi faharou ^_^ I feel jealous of your room >_>" It's an ideal place for drawing manga and anime @_@ maann!!

Rio
02-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Hey faharou - welcome to MT! That's pretty cool that you know what you want and are going for it. There was actually a thread here at the forum about Learning Japanese (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?259-Learning-Japanese) with tons of links so check it out - you may find some sites you don't know about.

faharou-tido
02-28-2011, 05:17 AM
thank you everyone^__^ i will check the links for studying japanese language.