PDA

View Full Version : Enter the den of a Serb.

Gedeon
02-21-2011, 02:57 PM
So HY everybody!!! I am gedeon !!! I (i think) can draw good,but colouring was always a obstacle for me! I could do basic highlighting and filling white spaces with some fancy colour, but then i was on mob and saw how guys and girls can DRAW GREAT and COLOUR FACINATING in some programs of the net! And so i decided that im ok with the anatomy and poses and i will work more on colouring and backrounds, and I WILL IMPROVE TO THEIR LEVEL!!! so here youll probobly see a lot of sh**y colouring and bg! if you have any tips on some of how to improve my lack of skillz please dont refrain yourself, and tell me! THANKS IN ADVANCE:)

--few months after starting the thread:
YAY WERE ACTUALY GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!!

-A lots of months since the start of the thread:
OOOOAH OOOOOOOOAH GOT ME A NEW TABLET OOAH OOOOOOOAH

-And even more months my saga continues. BUT NOW IM BETTER!!! >: D

-Pretty proud where i am now. Could go a bit faster, but as long as i am going.

Gedeon
02-21-2011, 02:59 PM
so this is one work that im realy proud of but i couldnt get any critiques or comments in the galery...http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/MAAAAJESSSSSSSSSSSSS.jpg

Gedeon
02-21-2011, 03:02 PM
im not so happy with this one...the backround was supposed to be a traning room but i didnt know how to make a good MAYHAM battleground with like concrete falling apart and all, so i took the easy way...http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/WolfCati.jpg!

Gedeon
02-22-2011, 03:47 AM
Did this today and im somewhat happy with the backround, but it too simple! What should i add to plai simple gym walls to make them apear more complicated!!!!???http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/EkoMALIJPG.jpg

ScarletHue
02-22-2011, 05:02 AM
I think your work is really cool. Your posting hella frequently which is good because it shows how much practice you do. But I learnt a long time ago that if you want crits from round here , try to allow a little more time. maybe a coupla days before posting again.

Its great that you vary the things that you do and that your always colouring stuff in even though..it takes agesss..

The first one is great , jam packed with different things.
what i might suggest to you if you want to learn to draw backgrounds is to take some time drawing them alone and making them look good by themselves. Also , ( i dont know if you do this or not ) but i would advice doing the background first.

dikka
02-22-2011, 01:12 PM
What are you colouring with darling? Anyhow, what I've learned so far, basically from crits, is to add more contrast. You know, not like too dark near too white, but dont be afraid to try making the darks a bit darker. And use more than two colours, like make a basic shading with your lightest dark for the whole shaded part, then add accents with a darker tone. And another thing I have learned, again by crits, it not to shade using a greyer tone of the same colour, to make it not only darked, but also change it a bit. For example, when shading orange, add some red into it or something.
There are lots of tuts for colouring on DA for example, for different skill levels, it helps to even only stare at someone's pic for a while and try like understand how it is coloured.
And 'bout the gym thingy.. I think there's no need to make it complicated at this pic. It's like.. the pic is focused on the chara, even the fact that the edges of the walls are with such thick lines kind of distracts from the front of the image.
-hides behind a curtain cause those are all personal and non-professional opinions and advices-

Gedeon
02-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Thanks!!! So ill try and do the backround firsti always did that....actualy never.. FACEPALM!!!!>_< I paint in photoshop 5 extended, and thats why i have a problem with bg! I can never draw them good so i always hoped that i can do it right in PS later but it seems that failed! Thanks for the tip dikka but i can never choose the right colours! T-T they are always too diffrient when you comper them...is there i dunno a program or a tool that chooses colours like that! Exepct burn and doge...and dont hide behind the curtian, personal opinions matter the most! plus no point in hiding when i can see your legs...-_-' :)

Renzokuken
02-24-2011, 07:03 PM
Man, you have a lot of skill. Your drawings having a lot of presence (esp. that first picture). There are a couple of qualms, though. Such as your colouring (though I think you've already established what's wrong with it). It's not bad, just needs work.

Another thing is to work on the body proportions, particularly on that fighting man above. The hands are the most noticeable, I think; they're too small in comparison to the rest of the body.

Rio
02-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Hey Gedeon! It's good to see you made a thread here - anyways, opinions:

First image:
As I said in the MaMo thread - very epic-looking cover. The only problem I have with it is that there is so much going on that the viewer has a problem of "where do we look first?" The most prominent people are usually in the front to we want to focus the view on the three up front. For the rest of the characters behind them, I suggest you shade them in a little darker so you get a sense of distance while also featuring the characters up front more (and basically telling people - look here first and the move your eyes to the back).

Second image:
I like the colors. His right arm looks too short; the part connecting the shoulder to the elbow; and you have to work on adding thickness to your clothing. There's no dimension - the belts at his sleeves, the collar looks flat, and I expect it to be thicker around his waist (I see you added folds on the right near the crosspoint but not the left side).

Third image:
Again, draw thickness on clothes. You should draw your hair better - you just drew a bunch of random lines. You should draw your hair like they actually grew on the head and have a purpose. Have you read over the hair tutorials at the site (http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/news/category/human-anatomy/hair/) yet? In this case, I suggest you look over the Spiky Hair (http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/news/how-to-draw-spiky-hair/) tutorial. Last, perspective - the top part of the room was good. The floor - you shouldn't be drawing random lines. You should at least point them in the same direction so at least it'll look like you used perspective.

All in all, good stuff. You pretty much have to work on certain areas but you're going in the right direction. Keep coloring - I wasn't the best at coloring either nor the best at choosing which colors but if you practice and keep an eye out on images that you admired (for the drawing or the colors used), you'll get better at it. Btw, check out Ripping Colors for Better Palette (http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/news/ripping-palettes-for-better-colors/). C:

Reset
02-25-2011, 04:51 AM
Oww. You using PS 5 Ext too. I got problem about color too in this software before. Try this: >View>Proof Colors.

Hey how many layers You use for first pic?

Gedeon
02-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Used too many... and got lost in them. -_-' About 5-7 layers. As you can see on the first pic the redhead on the left has her upper hair mixed with the colour of the aliens coat, and the blue angel has the colour of the hair and wings as same as the background! Ah... oh well...oh and what should happen when i press >View>Proof Colors. Cuz im not sure what happens...actualy nothing happens(that i know that is... O.o)

Reset
02-27-2011, 10:56 PM
So you using color to separate layer.Its more simple, but you got lost in them whereas Me got hard for editing. So I prefer separate layer by its object, its more complicated but it can be simplified by grouping its layer(ex:OC 01, OC 02), believe me its more easy to edit and not to get lost as long as you can named its layers properly. But it end up with more than 100 layer. Hehehe XD

Proof Colors is use to correcting color on "viewport", in my case my viewport show white color as old-paper-color and other color become dull, after I click "proof colors" the colors showed as it is was (right colors)

Gedeon
03-03-2011, 03:08 PM
THANKS EVERYBODY, almost evrything you guys said helped!!! Reset thanks for the Poof! colour thing, i call it Poof instead proof it helped a lot in the second pic, Rio thanks for the tutorials, especialy the How to rip paletse! THAT ONE IS AWSOME, but i kinda couldn't use it for the first pic but the second looks much better beucouse of it! Renzo and Ilustrate me thanks for the heads up... i always tend to draw the hands smaller....-_-' have no idia why...illustrateMe i actualy never EVER drew bg first O.O (im a retard, thats probably the reason) And dikka thanks for saying that i should be more free with colours and put more of them!!!! And this is the what came out:

for this one i got a bit messy but as i said my PS 5 didn't want to colaborate until i made him legal.....mwahahah yeah right like wed have money for my little artistic dreams.. any way its a bit messed up ecxuse me...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/ann.jpg

And this one i realy like all your comments helped! THANKS AGAIN!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Ninjagirl.jpg

Pleas do comment the erlyer ones realy helped so im thinking the new ones waill suely help too!! OOOOH I JUST REALISED I LEFT THE HAIR IN THE SECCOND ONE UNFINISHED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!.....darn...

Reset
03-04-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm glad that can help you.

Hmmm, about the first pic above I think you must enlarge gun snout. its look flat bro

Rio
03-04-2011, 04:49 PM
@ Gedeon
I really liked the colors in your second piece. When coloring in a painterly manner, you should try blending the transitions between the base color and the shade (or highlight) by using the blur tool. That way, you get a more seamless transition and not a glaringly obvious shift in colors. It also makes your coloring look nicer.

@ Reset
You should use the folder in the layers window. It'll help you organize some more.

Reset
03-05-2011, 12:39 AM
@Rio
Yup, what I mean by grouping layer is using folder too. But name of layer or group folder (of layer) might named properly cuz sometimes there is a layer in (let's say) group A who one level below layer group B which group A is one level above group B. So this layer must be out of folder group A.

Sonny
03-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Hello Gedeon,

In addition to what other people have mentioned, I am going to suggest one critical piece of the puzzle that I think will help you out immensely: you need to use the proper brush type!

From all your paintings, I can tell you're using a soft round brush. When you are blocking in form, the best type of brushes to use are square/rectangular hard chalk brushes. If you're using Photoshop, hover over the default brush types and look for the chalk brush.

The second thing is you need to set this brush on 'other dynamics' and set the opacity jitter to pen pressure. This is all you really need.

With your non dominant drawing hand, place it on the [ and the ] keys on your keyboard to change the size of the brush as you paint.

For techniques, you should be blocking in large clumps of color and then changing the brush sizes as you work on the details. If your objects are already a solid object, turn the transparency option on so you don't color out of its boundaries.

Now, if you're wondering when you should use round brushes, the best time would be after you have finished blocking in form and details. Set the round brush to a huge one and gently glaze over sections to unify the colors.

Even before doing this, you can use the smudge brush with the round brush head to further combine the colors created from each blocked in texture.

There's a better explanation through one of my tutorials located at http://www.2d-digital-art-guide.com/digital-painting-brushes.html

Pay extra attention to section 2 of it. All those types of textures were done with the same chalk brush head.

Try this out and let me know how it turns out for you.

Celestial-Fox
03-09-2011, 02:46 AM
I really like the way you use perspective in your work. However, one thing that I notice about your color choices is that they are extremely saturated and stay very true to the base hue when you shade. For instance, when you color blonde hair, try to use a softer, more desaturated tan-yellow and try shading with browns and mauves, even. Shading with different hues than your base colors brings life to your work and also tones down the artificial brightness that it can sometimes have.

Angel_Tears
03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Hey Gedeon I really like your poses and concepts that come up with for characters. The only thing I can really point out that haven't been already said is that on the first picture on this page. The girls fingers seem a little manly. Like her fingers are too fat or something. Other than that keep up the good work. I see a very promising artist in the making.

Gedeon
03-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Gues whos back back again...im gonna stop now ...erhmm... I FINALY DREW SOMETHINGIN PS&#37; THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE C&#37;#P !!! YAY!!!! I have a tough tim dealing with tablet drawing and thats the exuse for not having too many details here...so please forgive me for
1.) Sloopines
2.)Bad and unrecognizebel face
3.) Running away from sceary bg
well here it goes! C&C the HELL out of this one....but please keep in mind this is my first...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Apocftw.jpg

soooooo? oh and sory for the bad spelling! :D

Ok a new one that i realy like...although it doesnt look like the girls i usualy draw...im in a middle of a style criseis .... i drew tham so many times yet i cant deciede how they look the best...(or less worse....) im sory for the woobly lines and holes in the colours but i think that im actualy .....realy...even if its just a little ......improoving... http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Suzzy.jpg btw sonny i CANT SHRINK MY BRUSH WITH NUMBERS oxo!!!! ...how do i do it....also couldnt find the chalk brush in the defult brushes.....^-^' yeah im preaty hopeless..

Gedeon
03-29-2011, 06:09 PM
ME AGAIN!!! Just some fanart of aeden. Hs hamahhkis(the girl from MOB) OC!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Aeden.jpg

I know its messy ^-^' ...im bad with shi painter.....

Ozzaharwood
03-29-2011, 08:54 PM
Everyone is addicted to Aeden... O____O

For crits his right arm (our left) seems a little too short. His left arm (Our right) looks odd at the arm pit. It's supposed to be a concave but you've made it look like a convex. I suggest trying to get rid of the "bulge" look of the arm. The last thing is that his right pant leg (Our left) looks a lot wider than the opposite. These are just minor details though, as this drawing looks very good as it is. It looks like you've improved quite a bit as well, so keep it up. I look forward to seeing new drawings. c:

Gedeon
03-31-2011, 03:07 PM
well i felt kinda left out when everyone drew him but me.....anyhows your right i dont how could i have missed the right(our left) arm O.O i feel amaizingly DUMB! ...yeah the arm pit gave quite a night ^-^' darn the saggy pants! IL be more awere of arm pits in the future1 Thanks OZ!!!!

well i noticed that i dont do chibi or cute art so much as befor so i tried doing some chibi thing but.......

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/chibi.jpg

O.o....OoO.....@.O no matter how you look at it it doesnt look like a chibi....darn T.T!

nisaren
03-31-2011, 03:48 PM
I never had a hard time doing chibis so I don't quite understand what makes them difficult for some people. My only other comment is that the hair seems to be really flat on his head here. Even buzz cuts have some volume, albeit not much.

One simple way to do a chibi is to just draw two circles of roughly the same size (or you can make the top circle a little bigger), the top will be the head and the bottom is the size of the body. The body can be simple or complex depending on what you want, but most people spend the majority of the time on drawing the head. At any rate, if this isn't making sense just look up a tutorial for chibi/superdeformed on Deviant art or the web in general.

Psy
03-31-2011, 06:38 PM
the sink is IN the stove? how does anything get hot?
Chibis have more squashed faces and much shorter bodies but this is a good go at it. Ive heard that chibis are 3 heads high (4 is a childs height) but i think its all a matter of prefrence. the hair seems overly detailed compared to the rest of the face and body.

Gedeon
04-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Thanks Oz, nisaren and psy,YEah im kinda a lame with chibis TwT......oh well.....and erm.....the sink is......erm......shalow? ok i got no excuse for that one ^-^'
well here is some sketchy sketsh that i did in a half an hour....i know thats quite a bit of time for speed doodeling, but its an acomplishment for me.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Bronecopy.jpg

i kinda like the scetchy uncomplete feeling.....that and the fact that i cant make fluid crispy lines.....>W<!

Matt
04-06-2011, 10:23 AM
I also like the sketchy/incomplete feeling. Reminds me a bit of the 2D art in Infamous (the in-game comic shots). Plus, the mood of the picture really fits with it. I'd suggest making the BRONE a little messier to fit, though.

Gedeon
04-09-2011, 10:04 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:cat_wahaha::ca t_thumbsup: FINALY GOT SAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLL YEAH!!! SO PUMPED THAT I COULD DRAW FOR DAYS..........but i wont cuz its 4 am here and my dad will kill me when he sees me still drawing:cat_umm: Well my first sai art!!!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Amanda.jpg

of cours since im still doing the manga this is a simple reference of one of the main charas......i would ask anyone with time and will to redraw her with more details if they want to....i got lazy....when i was supposed to do them...:cat_sad: SO if any of you have some ideas how to make this chara a little bit more unique pls tell me, show me sugest me!

testing out sai....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Gedeonid.jpg

Nyarlathotep
04-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Looks great! Very impressive composition.

Have you tried Sai's line art tools yet? They're pretty amazing too... great program.

Nerdonoff
04-12-2011, 09:33 AM
your dad will kill who? you? anyway you're doin much better than me on the first try in SAI :) here (http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr147/Unl3aSheD_43/finishedwarior.jpg) is my very first coloring in this awesome software XD
the girls too, I just started to get the hang of it, but steadly I'll be able to draw decent girls too :)

MiKuRu
04-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Your doing great so far. I like your Sai work you did but I think you still could do some work with anatomy but overall its all looking good so far :D. Keep it up.

Gedeon
04-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks for even looking on the thread peapol TTwTT ...happyzzz.....
Nyarlathotep: Not sure which line art tools are you talking about ^-^' if your talking about those round,fuzzy etc. stuff then yeah they are good. Also if you have any tips or hints fot them darn lineart tools(how to make good crisp stuff and that) i would lick your shoos @wo
Nerd on/off::cat_yeahright::cat_suck: yeah right.....bad....your first isnt bad as much as you say it is...:cat_listen::cat_right:

THANKS MIKU!!! You're talking bout the girls anatomy or mine.....? (my id)
Any-hows peapol ive got better with line-art!!! :cat_ahahaha::cat_whyyou: finally!!!

SO the fruits of my labor....

Apoc.....again.....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Apocagain.jpg
^-^' cant get enough of that funny face and the awkward bang

This is a lovey-dovey sceen of two OC made by Oriors from Deviantart...its a contest!! WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!! Premium membership at stake here!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/contest.jpg
Doesn't it make you sad when you see such a bad bg.....TwT
so ....what about the line-art!!!??? ...i know that this is anti-climatic and all.....but i actually cheated!:cat_evil: Therese a cool program called Lazynami you can find it at the BIIIIIIIG tutorials list Rio-boss-gal made. Its quite helpful, i admit that i didn't get the wanted results but its still better then before! And of course CnC<-----this looks like a wierd smilie.

Nyarlathotep
04-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Hm... not sure if we're talking about the same thing. Using SAI, you can create a 'vector' layer to do lineart in - try this tutorial (http://sakurachan776.deviantart.com/art/SAI-Tutorial-Vector-Line-Art-111159602).

New stuff looks good, by the way =)

nisaren
04-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Much better line art man. I personally don't use the vector option for my lineart. I find that using the vector tool on complex pieces gets a bit unwieldy. So I just use the normal pen tool in general.

In the contest piece why are the girl's eyes open? It seems less romantic that way. D: Also, it looks like his fingers are ripping through her hair, maybe you could attempt to draw out separate locks of hair to make it look less like a solid mass of hair.

Gedeon
04-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Nyarlathotep: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ENLIGHTENED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF PRESSURE AND WIDTH EDITING ON MY LINE-ART CUZ OF YOU THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!

Nisaren: Her eyes are open cuz she was supposed to be surprised and tired at the same time ^-^' ...it seems that i didn't get the desired effect.....darn....And the hair....well i have no excuses for that. I tired doing more and thinner strands of hair.....it looked like spaghetti.....and not good ones.......-__-' Also thanks for the line-art compliment!

And some more sai art trying to do references of the charas from the manga.....since i was so eager to do it with no actual reference material of my Ocs, other than what was in my(and that source isn't veary liable...-_-)

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Stella.jpg

TwT the line-art tools really help, and the tutorial too................thanks Nyarlathotep!!!!

Gedeon
04-20-2011, 05:33 AM
And some more sai art!!!! tis time a better outfit!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Suzzy-1.jpg

Nyarlathotep
04-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Cool, man, glad to see you figured out those tools - lineart looks great!

You might want to try making the shading a little sharper - as in, more contrast between dark/light - soft smooth shading with clean lineart looks a bit odd on areas that are supposed to have depth, like the folds in Suzette's clothing. Additionally, I think the hair lineart would look better if the lines went 'deeper' into the coloring - your coloring has so much depth of itself that when the lineart doesn't match it it seems a bit flat.

Anyway, those are just some suggestions for stuff to experiment with... nothing too significant. This is looking really good, keep it up!

Gedeon
04-24-2011, 02:51 PM
HEY ME AGAIN!!!! Ok so what i need to learn is to be bolder with the colors right!? Sadly i haven't learned that YET ^-^'<---im abusing this smilie! I treid doing this in a cell shade fashion,but i cant do SH** with cell-shading. Also i did this quite simple which i hate !!!! oh well Tell me what else do you see that is wrong in this artwork? Except the feet i was lazy -_-............

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Ninjaguy.jpg

nisaren
04-24-2011, 03:15 PM
If you're going for cell shading you really need to have colors with sharper edges. If you're still using SAI to do art, the best method I found to accomplish this is to put your base colors down on seperate layers. After that then you create a new layer above each base color layer and choose the Clipping Layer option then just use the pen tool with whatever color you want to shade or highlight with. The clipping layer option will make sure that you only color over top of the base color of the layer below.

If you're doing cell-shading, you should never use Blur, Air-brush, or a soft-brush. Otherwise you're not doing cell-shading. If you want to use blur or gradients then you'll be doing the soft-cell shading. Regardless, you should get out of the habit of using blur, airbrush or soft brushes. Your coloring will look a ton better.

Gedeon
04-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Thanks NISAREN! I know it aint cell-shading ^-^'....i tried it....and then i said no way.......and i did some fancy stupid shading i always do....
and here is a wip or such. for ANOTHER contest for ocs ^w^ still just line art....>A< im struggleing with the BACKGROUND AGAIN!!!! anyways point out anything weird on the line-art while i can still fix it!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Apoccontest.jpg

those damn bg! i want to kill them all!!!!....darn it you cant see much detail cuz its pretty big...-_-

Lady_Knife
04-29-2011, 12:45 AM
Crazy details dude. But that's what you get for focusing on details too much. I've read somewhere someone wrote when it's good to look into details, don't go too nuts over it cuz when you zoom out and look at the overall pic it would/might look out of place or not noticeable at all. I like going into details a lot so yeah, it drives me gaga whenever the end result isn't what I like. D:

I liked what Iccy told me to do. First do some thumbnails (poses, costume, bg, stuff) and see if it works. Then blow it up, clean clean, fill it wil some details, blow it up some more, clean clean some more and fill it up with more details. This is the same for colouring as well.

Like Nisaren said, try to avoid the dodge, smudge, blur, burn, soft brush unless you really need them for some minor stuff but I found best to use is solid brushes, colour with different hue, saturation and opacity. But I'm still learning as well and I found tutorials and youtube to be a real big help.

Phew, hope that load of stuff I said helps. Cheers!

andr3ytp
04-29-2011, 01:58 AM
Yoda power that mede me lol :)

Gedeon
04-29-2011, 08:38 PM
THANKS peeps! :D

Lady knife: Ok......could you clarify the BOOM part for me....^-^' did you mean erase..Also thanks for the tip for details, but sadly ill have to finish this one as it is....-__-'with no clear details.....

Andr3ytp: Thanks to you too! :D I love making peapol laugh!

So here is the flat coloring.......of the Apoc and his friends only.......im doing thee bg now...-v- i know....im unorganized........

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Apoccontest-1.jpg

so any thoughts about what should i put as a bg would help! ^W^

NWAP
04-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Dude... you have some crazy ideas and stuff going on in your head. I like the main character's clothes and the colors you used for it. I also love how you always add perspective, so you pics are never boring even with simple poses. I have to say though, there is one thing that bugs me. I understand this is probably a unique style choice but....I just cant relate to most of your hair styles....like the main character for example. I understand when it comes to manga and anime, most hair styles are crazy and out there, but they all tend to have a certain "order" and "flow" to them. for me, most of the hair styles just don't add up. theres just too much going on for one dew. IDK....thats just my personal opinion and it doesn't mean much, but I thought I should say it :/ Cant wait to see this finnished though.

Lady_Knife
04-30-2011, 10:18 AM
THANKS peeps! :D

Lady knife: Ok......could you clarify the BOOM part for me....^-^' did you mean erase..Also thanks for the tip for details, but sadly ill have to finish this one as it is....-__-'with no clear details.....

What I meant was to draw a small one first, then increase the image side (make the pic bigger), do clean up work with erase (making stuff look tidy, nice, neat, etc) and then add the details. Then increase the size even bigger if you want to add more smaller detail on the piece.

Gedeon
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
WELL HERE IT IS!!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Apoccontest-2.jpg

WELL what do you think!? :D i like it! Sorry NWAP but the awkward hair stays..^-^' it kinda plays a critical role later in the story, but ill keep in mind what you said about the hair with other charas that are in 'MAKING" part. I may even start drawing hair differently so who knows how will it end up.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 01:59 PM
I didn't read through all the stuff or what this is connected to. So I'm just gonna comment on the final look.
I think it's pretty cool you took the effort and time to throw in a bunch of characters, background, do the line work and colors. That's a lot. Although the composition is a bit cluttered due to some factors.
There are so many characters shown here that the background just fades away and it becomes a mass of faces.
Maybe you should focus on the main character more next round?

Speaking of main character, I assume he's the guy in the middle-ish area.
Looks awesome, the detail on his suit is sick, and the anatomy is pretty good.
There are still a few flaws here and there, mostly around the arms, legs and chest area.

But yea, enough nit-picking. Pic looks sick bro, I don't think I've commented here before xD but thumbs up.

Sonny
05-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Hey bro,

It's been a while but I did two articles that may interest you in learning how to color a bit better. The first is utilizing clipping masks:

http://www.2d-digital-art-guide.com/clipping-mask.html

The second article focuses on using layer styles to get the proper colors:

http://www.2d-digital-art-guide.com/photoshop-layer-styles.html

When combined, you can get really nice results by turning this:

http://www.2d-digital-art-guide.com/image-files/clippingmask1.jpg

to this:

http://www.2d-digital-art-guide.com/image-files/photoshoplayerstyles4.jpg

Cheers,

Sonny.

Gedeon
05-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Hellos guys me again.....well who else -_- Urm heres some line-art stuff i want to enter an event! Also
GunZet:.......you actually posted here O.O............................YAAAAAAAY!!!! Thanks bro i think that i made the torso a bit too long but do tell whats wrong with them hands and legs.

Sonny: Hey long time no see...erm...writ...or whatever :D anyhows thanks for the tutorial. it never came to my mind to use photoshops layers settings and effects....i dont use as many layers for all that stuff -v-' also i use a lot of line-art so the painting thing might be a little tough to mix with what im dong but itll work somehow. Thanks!!!

And heres the lineart!http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/VllianMagicman.jpg
there's no background cuz they need a char only drawing :D

indescribable
05-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Edit: I am ashamed. :cat_remorse:

GunZet
05-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Haha I'm loving the design on this. There are a few things you still have time to change though. His legs seem a bit too short, I would lengthen them so it doesn't look so awkward. It also seems he's off balance, so draw a line where his feet should meet. That'll keep everything on the same plane. Try conforming the suit to his body more, so it will flow better. And give a go at lengthening his arm holding the card.
Great details man, you should definitely finish this up. I got my eye on you.....

Lady_Knife
05-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Other than what GunZet already pointed out, I'd like to say also the char's right shouer shouldn't be that short with that kind of view (unless he really arcs his shoulders painfully back). His right feet would look better if they are longer.

Still, sweet design. Reminds me of some kind of crazy voodoo tarot reading man.

Gedeon
05-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Well finished the MAGIC-MAN :D...............what!? its original!!!..........-_-' anyhows

GunZet: Ok so i did some changes about the arm and the legs( although saphira says that they are still short( TAT) i was positive that they are just enough) I admit that i didn't dare add any more folds or change the flow of the clothes......O.e' clothes scares the shit out of me, so i was happy enough to leave it the way it was, but thanks anyways! :D You posted again here YAAAAAYS!

LadyK: Thankees! :D ........good lord that sounded dumb. I tried shifting the shoulder a bit to the left and adding some shading to it so it seems to be more in front.....-_-' *sigh* but in the end it looked like he has wings O.O' So i turned it back....still thank for pointing that to me.i think that the main problem were the stitches on te sleeve.

so here it is http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/VllianMagicman-1.png

So any thoughts. Kinda screwed it up with that *behind* smoke stuff -v-' <-----i abuse sweating smiley's.

Gedeon
07-01-2011, 08:41 PM
HELLO PEEPS!!!! IM here to show you that im alive and that i have been drawing n stuff but SCHOOL WAS MORE IMPORTANT!!! HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS DAD! >: D Anyways i have some noteboock sketches in the meantime i have this sketch of a MECH THINGY OoO!!!!! I KNOW!!! ME AND A MECH (its more a kind of a human android but whatever it has machanical parts! OWO!!!!)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Skechrobo.jpg
So!? A mech human that looks promising eh!?

Gedeon
07-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Well the serb is back yet again to try and keep this thread alive by spaming you with wip of that robo dude from before :D ENJOY!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/geninepizdarije3.jpg
I hate bg-s!!!!!! And for the first time im trying to do the line art with the brush tools and not the line/art tool from SAI. It takes up too much time for me when i use the line/art tools so im trying to see if i could go with at least a bit of that quality line art tools and put in some more faster methods.

Gedeon
07-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Ok me again ! :D ...........=w= why is everyone so gloomy all of a sudden Anyways did a cool girl with colors that look cool. I got some self-confidence boost when my mom said that my coloring is better, i didn't belive her since she is my mom and all so im looking for your opinion's.
Did i improve since i got here ( i can draw noses and eyes better and i can shade to a medicore so thats a win in my book ^w^) So here it is and tell me what you think!? ......please.....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/WHipgirl.jpg

Gedeon
07-13-2011, 04:26 PM
DID MEH FIRST PAINTING!!! :D Of course it sucks bit still its a first one!!! YAYS!!!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/SorySCENE3SW.jpg

Its supposed to be Apoc........=w= but it doesn't look like him.... still i didn't draw anything! I just slapped on the colors right away (EXTREMELY hard for me) !!!! Also forgot to say its sloppy cuz it was done in 34 mins!

indescribable
07-13-2011, 05:28 PM
I like this picture of the girl. However, I do have a few things I'd like to mention:

Colouring - The shading is very light and feels as though it lacks a specific light source. Try defining the shadows a bit more and don't just shade with a darker colour -- experiment with the saturation and hue as well as the value.

Anatomy - Her upper arm gets much too narrow from the grey straps to the elbow, her rib cage and breasts could probably use some more definition, and her belly button should be rounder, higher and more centered. As for the crotch area... it should really be more of an upside-down "U" shape. The thighs seem a bit flabby considering her size and the tightness of her jeans. Try googling "tight jeans" for some refs. ;)

I really like her tattoo and necklace. Her facial anatomy is also really interesting, though you may want to watch out for the mirror effect (drawing one side of a face and then flipping it). As human faces are actually asymmetrical it can look a bit artificial and it's easy to mess up the placement of features.

Keep it up!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/WHipgirl.jpg

Fenn
07-13-2011, 08:25 PM
I came into this thread just to post "You just got Serbed!"

But I'm glad I did. Great art, and that painting, although a little bit too soft, looks promising.

Gedeon
07-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Well thanks for the comments!

Tay: Ok so next one has to have more defined and darker shadows(to define the light source) GOT it! Thanks
As for the anatomy, i think that the arm is ok, concerning that women have (sometimes) even thinner arms. I looked up some models on the google and it seemed ok. The "u"crotch is a something of a mystery to me since when i saw girls wearing tight jeans(im not a perv......well not a big one) it seems that it isn't as upwards as i thought before(the cloth folds) (except if they wear laytex, never seen a girl with one of those, yet!!!) so it seemed all right too . As for the belly button, it makes sense,thanks for mentioning it. The face was purposely as symmetrical as possible! I tried to put the beauty to the MAX! thanks for the input!

Fenn: i thought i got serbed when i was born OAO!!! Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment! The painting is a mess! BUT its my first mess EVAH!!! so im glad it ain just a blob, but as you said im gonna try and define it more. Thanks for the comments!

Anyways started with that 100 themes challenge! i got the first one done and i got the line art for the second tell me whada ya think :D ?

the chibi!......its me of course but im not as half as cute. =w=

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Chibi100tema.png

And the moe girl. Im not all that familiar to drawing moe but here's a first!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Moedevojka.png

So what do i need to change?

NWAP
07-14-2011, 11:10 PM
On the girl, the wrinkle on her hat at the top needs to be moved or removed. It just really doesn't make any sense in that position. other than that I cant see anything worth changing for this pic. nice job

Gedeon
07-15-2011, 06:31 AM
LOL its a bandanna!

violin
07-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Браво, I like your drawings. I like the Magican-man background smoke thing :)
By the way, I don't know if you do it on purpose but most of your people looks like serbians. Most notably the last colored girl you showed. That is kind-a interesting - atleast for me. Wonder if you do that on purpose or unconsciously.

NWAP
07-17-2011, 04:59 AM
LOL its a bandanna!

hmm... oh ok, I thought it was a beenie. Well I think I see it now. if that's the case though you might want to connect that line to the bottom of the bandanna's wrinkles. Its kinda confusing look'n o-O.

Gedeon
07-17-2011, 08:15 AM
NWAP: OK so i moved that Bandanna fold lover and i added the tied part of bandanna maybe that makes it less confusing ? owo

Violin: Thanks! Also im not sure what do you mean by them looking Serbian? owo I kinda cent tell a persons nationality unless i ask them. ^v^

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Moedevojka-1.jpg
BACKGROUND RAGE!!!! It was fun playing with ps again.

NWAP
07-17-2011, 02:44 PM
perfect. very nice colors dude

Gedeon
07-19-2011, 10:30 PM
Thanks NWAP! These are the ORGASMIC BG COLORS! >:D @wo i can be a loony when i want to.......

Anyhorses i did something what i belive is called speed painting. I did a sloppy pic that is veary sloppy......BUT IT HAD NO SKETCHES OR BLACK LINES!!! 0A0!!!??? AND IT WAS DONE UNDER HALF AN HOUR!!!!
So tell me what do you think! Oh and does anyone know of some good Digipainting tutorials?
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/speedpaint.jpg

Gedeon
08-04-2011, 04:48 PM
WEEEEEEE PEOPLE DID MAH SECOND ANIMATION......AND ITS KINDA FUNNY.....and sketchy,crappy n stuff!!!!

http://www.truploader.com/uploads/8_4_2011/864719Trollololfight.gif

ram
08-05-2011, 01:58 AM
WEEEEEEE PEOPLE DID MAH SECOND ANIMATION......AND ITS KINDA FUNNY.....and sketchy,crappy n stuff!!!!

http://www.truploader.com/uploads/8_4_2011/864719Trollololfight.gif

THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY WORTH WHILE DUDE! your really awesome and that's the best animation i seen someone here did.
is that jaidurn?

Sparky-J
08-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Awesome work Geds!

Gedeon
08-15-2011, 09:54 AM
@owo' thanks rams, i always thought that we had some kick-ass animators here. And plus mine is kinda sketchy. But nevermind that THANKS!!!

@Thanks sparky! Btw waiting to see what are you planing with those genies and boob examiners comic =3

So almost everyone know that there is a SaiMoe contest so i choose to take part in it. here is what i came up

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Moecompetititionsfdfsdf.jpg

Bruce Johansen Thomphson (A.k.a Bj Thompson) Is a 17 year old boy that has a passion for music. He lives in "The big apple" (New York). His father is an electric engineer and made him his first Dj scratch-table at his 15 birth-day. Since then he loved being a Dj at parties and had a gift for making a good atmoshpere at his friends parties. One day in his school he found out about an Musical event where his favorite Dj, Doc Iggy, is appearing . He goes to the Musical event( Musical treatment) and meets a Girl. One of the dancers on the podium. But, as the girl exxplains, it seems that Doc Iggy isn't as legit and cool as Bj first thought. (insert dramatic music here---> <------)

So whadda you say guys?

Bacon_Barbarian
08-15-2011, 04:48 PM
What country is he suppose to be from?

Gedeon
08-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Well New York is the s=city so i suppose america :D Did i do something wrong?

ram
08-15-2011, 06:12 PM
the heck. your already finished with yours, I haven't even started mine...

Gedeon
08-15-2011, 09:11 PM
the heck. your already finished with yours, I haven't even started mine...

Seven days.........rams did you by any chance wathc a video with a lot of static in it? 0wo xD

ram
08-19-2011, 08:15 AM
uhh.... no... i don't know and i don't remember, >_>
well there are 4 days left now. .

why did you ask?

Gedeon
08-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Well its from a horror movie called "The ring", and when you watcha strange video you have 7 days until the girl from the video comes to kill you OAO!!!!!! So yeah it sounded funny..................to me................anyways...................

And WHERE IS YOUR SaiMoe ENTRY YOU @4574**

here is my second

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Moecompetitition22222.jpg

Tasha is a renowned street-dancer, break dancer and ballet dancer that absolutely hates her childhood friend Igor Rutter(a.k.a. DJ Doc Iggy). Too bad that her mother made her sign a 5 year contract with the same Dj that tried to rape her when she was 16 years old. She was all alone, her father couldn't believe that Igor would do such a thing, the police couldn't help her since there was no evidence, and her mother was only worried that Igor would kick her out of his management teem. She demanded that Tasha goes back to Igor and apologize, and let him do whatever he wants with her. Instead of what she had hoped for, Tasha's mom got a fist instead of a yes. From that day on Tasha goes to Igor's Events and tries to f*** them up as much as she can. She didn't have much success, she only managed to flatten his tiers a couple of times. So now she tries to wake up his fans from his music and tell them what he really is! She started dressing as one of his dancers and in the middle of the events she would go up to the Igor's esteemed friends and started opening their eyes. Not so long ago she met a young boy. That boy was mindlessly in love with Igor's music. He thought of him as a god, and that annoyed Tasha to the marrow of her bone, and she promised herself that she will make that boy realize who Dj Doc Iggy really is!!! ( DUNN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!)

ram
08-20-2011, 09:48 PM
actually drawing something like that doesnt require more time, i'm doing it now and in progress.

since you asked this is definitely not spamming.

link (http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee388/skyramiel/charadesigning-1.jpg)

btw: i don't get the joke even though i watched the ring. O.o

Gedeon
08-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Hola people did Dead residents request.

Group meet Romul
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Deadr.jpg

Did this after half an hour after the upper one..........PEN PRESSURE IS AMAZING!!!!!!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/NewCanvas-1.png

Slurpee
08-31-2011, 07:46 PM
I love the skin tone on the second one.

Gedeon
09-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks slurpee! I think that Dikka said it to use more contrast and not to be afraid to experiment with colors! I love MT made me as i am today :D

So since im decent(aceptible =w= ) mine line-art, im gonna start doing paintings more often!

So in the beging of my journey i painted the:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/PAINTBITCH.jpg
Hangman's swamp!!! Kinda like it,,, might put some more effort into it :D
Whadda you say people!?

nisaren
09-03-2011, 03:34 PM
You have a lot of random stuff going on in your swamp. If not this piece, you may want to try to have a single focal point around which you build your picture in future paintings. Also a major thing that I've noticed is that the painting is basically all the same value. You may consider doing a few gray scale or monochromatic paintings before moving on to full color.

Joosh
09-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Going with what Nisaren said about the gray scale, lava makes light lawl. Thats some PRETTY COLD LAVA, BRAH.

Gedeon
09-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Nah thats forgetting to erase the low-opacity layer-full of black =w=, so ok im gonna go and try and make a gray-scale pic!

Celestial-Fox
09-05-2011, 04:31 AM
Ged, have I commented on this thread?! o___O Woo, I am really falling out of step with MT lately!

But anyway, with new landscape is a good start. Just remember to use more highlights! Highlights, highlights, highlights. Because right now, you've got a lot of great elements going on in the piece, but it's hard to distinguish them because there's not enough variation in the shading.

Leannah
09-05-2011, 09:03 PM
I love your drawings <3

Gedeon
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM
@ C-Fox: xD i don't think you did but there is always a first, so MOAR shiny lighty parts? OK!!!

@ Lea: Daw! Thanks i dunno anyone else that likes my drawings except my little cousin xD Thanks!!!

Ok so i kinda didn't still do the Gray-scale pic but i will, in due time......sounds like me getting ready for homework =w=
So i thought to give the Pimp thread a visit and pimp something up.......
Wanted to pimp Shagiies Amazon blue captian general something girl......first i though it would be cool to experiment a little with line-art coloring, so i did it, then i thought it would be cool to make it like a future amazon captain commander thingy girl......and the it all spiraled down to this
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Amazon.jpg
I kinda like it........

Leannah
09-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Me too and I can't get over HOW GOOD YOUR LANDSCAPES ARE!

Gedeon
09-11-2011, 07:21 PM
So still playing whit my tablet now its kinda bugging me since it registers strokes even if it has no contact with the tablet but we are surviving.
Kinda getting a little kinky here but meh it had to be done sooner or later....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Afterpartty.jpg
need to do a bg soon.........:cat_awww: so whats wrong except the fact that the poor guy is missing a hip.:cat_shock:

ckyume
09-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Oh update, those are pretty intense scene (underwear!!!?) ^_^ about your tablet maybe you should check your sensitivity settings as it happen to me sometimes.

Gedeon
09-13-2011, 12:34 PM
So yeah i tried practicing painting.....................and as i was finishing the no color practice bus i realised one thing
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Practice.jpg
I DIDN'T PAINT IT!!!!! I even forgot to erase the line of the sketchy stuff(line-art actually........ that's not supposed to be used in paintings right -w-) and yeah kinda bummed out i cant make shapes out of shades and highlight's with out line-art. Anyone know a good "for dummies" kinda tut for painting digitally, also if any of or esteemed colorists and painters would add a tip, link to a tut i would be really gratefull. It seems my time to look at a tutorial came. T.T

also
@ckyume thanks ^-^ yeah the puberty teen in me kinda lashed out on that pic. As for the tablet settings im not sure. first it stooped, then it started doing it again. Fiddled around the settings stooped again(but i need to press harder, compromise) so hopefully it will stay as it is. Thanks for the concern.

Sparky-J
09-13-2011, 07:57 PM
I'mma need to see some titties, it your mission to draw some titties.

Gedeon
09-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Well i had some sketches for ever and since i started school iv been drawing some more sketches during breaks, so i wanted to compeare them.
These are the old ones(they are more complex being that they aren't just sketches(and some look better then the newer ones)):
Samurai for the 100 themes(sketch)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/007.jpg

Robo-something practice.....with a BANANA :D
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/008.jpg

Stella (old finished line-art) good lord i neeeeeeed to get a scanner.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/009.jpg

Apoc (old line-art)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/010.jpg

Suzzy (old line-art)scaaaaaaannneeeer!!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/011.jpg

Well this one i like! Wolf (old line-art) holy shit! OAO I DID A MINOR BG!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/012.jpg

Some guy i still haven't a name for(and old sketch btw) and his S.I.M.B.A. Holy Mary Alpha
BAAAD QUALITY GARG >A<
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/005.jpg

Ghost! (old line-art pretty good one)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/007-1.jpg

Hugh and his S.I.M.B.A. munching on the poor sod (old lie-art)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/008-1.jpg

And now the new ones :D

Suzzy sketchy line-art thing
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/004.jpg

Apoc new line-art not finished
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/003.jpg

Haynrich not finished
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/002.jpg

Earlly EARLLY sketch of Stella
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/001.jpg

and to top it off
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/006.jpg
A caricature of me :D

So tell me guys whic ones you like the better. The older ones? Or the newer ones?
And say anything you think i should fix with the new ones. Whadda ya say!? :D

edit: FUDGE!!! It seems i fucked something up and now almost all of 'em are rotated......>A< GAAAARGH!!!

Edit edit: JUST FOUND OUT THAT SUTARI'S BIRTH-DAY IS TODAY :D AND IN A QUICKY (30 min)
I DREW A GOLEM FOR HIM WANNA SEE
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/SutariBB.jpg

ckyume
09-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Wow some updates! I see you draw with paper and pencil youre on the right track and liking those stylish clothings, now for my two cents you need to include more feet and some shadings too.

Gedeon
09-17-2011, 03:00 PM
.....i just rolled down and i noticed.......none of them have.............legs ._. ....................ooooooooook......and the one im about to post also doesn't have legs............awkward........ok from now on more legs, and as for shading i thought i used enough (the amount im using now are the newer ones, the older ones didn't have shading at all XD) So im practising p---p-p-pai--painting!!!! One of the scariest thing for me.......so iwas practising with this today and im working on it too long so im gonna jump on something else!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/PaitnAWESOME.jpg

nisaren
09-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Not too bad Ged. The only suggestion I have is more process based. I'm not sure how you go about doing the painting, but you may consider starting with a dark silhouette of what you're painting and then adding lighter tones to it. It's much easier to go from dark to light than the other way - you don't need to paint every little detail out this way as the viewer can infer more details that may be lost in the shadows.

Sylux
09-18-2011, 12:07 PM
I came for tits don't disappoint me Ged

Sparky-J
09-19-2011, 01:21 AM
I came for tits don't disappoint me Ged

This is TWO requests you've gotten for tits Ged, you can't disappoint the fans!

Gedeon
09-21-2011, 07:38 PM
=w=' What fans? xD Anyways im gonna draw you guys some "tits" later ( i promise). But first http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/SSFEN.jpg i need to ask what to fix on this(except the legs and the arms those are still to be defined. The face is gonna get some tweaks as well. The only stuff i feel comfortable are the chest area and the hair. Good lord i can't believe how much harder it is to draw real MANGA face's now! This is my half of an art trade with Fenn, also im doing it for painting practice.

Gedeon
10-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Well kill me but i liked this version more then the swimsuite one
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Fennmnogoblolje.jpg
got lazy at the legs and feet part.............

Well at least its all painting at it looks decent, gotta try doing bg's this way. Whadda you say guys?! Good, bad, disgusting!? :D

ckyume
10-01-2011, 05:31 PM

Well at least its all painting at it looks decent, gotta try doing bg's this way. Whadda you say guys?! Good, bad, disgusting!? :D

Kudos for her pose and coloring now for my 2c her feet is kinda big but girls nowadays are like that : D ... her skirt looks unnatural, I like.

Blue_Dragon
10-03-2011, 02:56 AM

Overall, I like this one. :) I like the expression on her face, and I really like the color scheme. Her eyes are well done, also.

The right leg (our right, her left) is turned in a little unnaturally. There are a few other things, but like I said, overall this is pretty good :)

Gedeon
10-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Thanks peeps!
@cykume: Agreed that the feet are big(actually the whole lower part is kinda shizz, -w-' i admit laziness got the best of me)

@BlueD: I think i scrwed up the angle of the foot and the lower leg, also say what else is bad! I need it OAO

So did another trade with Fenn-dude Shouko Kirishima i think her name is
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Fenn2.jpg
im satisfied with the fact that i drew lines and it is a colored drawing but that the lines are hardly noticeable! :D bad parts are (that i noticed, please do add if you see anything else) The leg that is over the lower one has a too long and thin lower leg, hand is bigger then the face, hair shading on the top of the head sucks and there are some unnecessary cloth folds around the arm. So people add n to the pile of mistakes! :D :cat_ohoho:

Gedeon
10-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Hello guys no time, just critique my new desktop and all that!!! WILL GIVE A BETTER DESCR> LATER!!!

Edit: So hellos! i wanted for some time to make me a desktop wallpaper and so i did! :D
Im kinda happy with it..........i love how Apoc turned out(i just hate that he is colored with less then 5 colors and all are very wrong) and im kinda happy with the bg. I kinda screwed it up with the letters and the yellow stuff, but meh.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/BackgroundCOOLSOAI.jpg

And just cuz i loved how he turned out all alone i cropped it out without the special effects(i feel that i didn't do good with them -w-)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Widjimessa.jpg

Gedeon
10-28-2011, 12:40 PM
DERP ME AGAIN( cuz it seems that none is giving me any critques -A-' ) This is a WIP of a contest thing im doing on dA.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Wip.jpg
ITs supposed to be a girl that is born in a tube(one of many for that time) Her name is Leto00785 and shes http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/a/n/animamundi113.jpg?6 chara.
for those who want to know more
Leto lives in the year 2644, where people are dependent on the tech development company Tree. Leto was artificially developed in a tube, which held her to full term to be adopted out. (natural pregnancy is illegal) Unfortunately, her noticeable Asian heritage kept her from being adopted, and she was kept by Tree for dangerous testing of their virtual reality program, where she lost her hands and feet. Leto is hardened, and takes care not to show many emotions, although sometimes they slip out when she lets her guard down. She takes pleasure in the little things in life, particularly all aspects of the natural world. She is required to wear jumpsuits, for safety, ofter in muted blues and greens
Still not finished with her face, not happy with the layout of the bg and what else people?

nisaren
10-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Hey Ged, been a while since I checked your thread. I like where the latest one is going. No real anatomy/proportion comments for the moment. It looks though that you're kind of working in reverse as far as values go. Your darkest values should be in the foreground with everything gradually becoming lighter and more saturated as it recedes into the background. The scientific reason for this is that moisture in the air refracts light and with more distance comes more moisture and refraction. So it would look better if you blocked in the main subject's values soon.

Also, just a pet peeve of mine, you really need to stay away from the soft brushes. You have some really nice lines and when you use a hard brush it really works well. Soft brushes just seem to muddy everything and take away the form of the objects. I know it's a pain in the butt, but I think you would be better served if you just tried to not use any soft brushes for a couple paintings and see what you can make.

Maxx_Wellington
10-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Looks awesome: Although I find it funny, the guy has no butt or butt pockets.

With Leto00785: Her right arm looks a little strange, as if growing through the brest, and her chest looks blank. That`s the only problems I see.

On a personal note, how do you do your spoilers? and you have an interesting method of creating art, do you have a tutorial on it?

jaidurn
10-29-2011, 06:26 AM
Ged, you really have improved quickly. I'm starting to think you really were great at drawing and just started us out thinkin' you were only okay at it. I also really like your coloring. ;3;

ckyume
10-29-2011, 04:27 PM

DERP ME AGAIN( cuz it seems that none is giving me any critques -A-' ) This is a WIP of a contest thing im doing on dA.

I think that's pretty much all you want to hear for c&c right? : D. First and 2nd drawings please more of it and you draw them with out cutting the feet this time! kudos for that. Now for my 2c first drawing something about her feet is not right look at those angle and 2nd drawing maybe you could add some little line art or shadows on the hair too right now its pretty much lose to backgrounds and body.

Bacon_Barbarian
10-29-2011, 04:41 PM
The blonde guy ... He looks very good, except for his hair. The style of his hair doesn't match the style you used for his body (lacks definitive lines) and so it looks like it was put on randomly, like it isn't a part of him.

Gedeon
11-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Daw guys!!! From now on im gonna plead even more for crtiques derp!!! i kid i kid.

Nisaren: Noted! Did just that with the next piece :D About the soft brushes......well i don't actually use a lot of 'em, i just blur it a lot......i tried cell shading a few times.......ddn't work out so well but im gonna try it again sometime....

Maxx: Well don't think the two would be seen cuz of the shadows and the fabric but ok :D As for Leto id say that her shoulders are a bit undefined so it gives off the impression, will work on that. As for tit's, they seem blank cuz i didn't get to the shading part :D i try to do less and less stuff with black lines and more stuff with shadows. Thanks man every little bit helps!
you do spolers by entereing this (ignore the dot's they are there so that t doesn't turn into a spoiler) [.Spoiler] insert whateve you want here [/Spoiler]
OvO' a tutorial on how i do art.........well.....urmm.....no......... i didn't think anyone would be interested........ thanks

Jai: OWO Thanks mang!!! Im happy with the fact that i can shade properly!!! As for me being good from the start.......nah! Had a lot of bad colors, anatomy hiccups(still have proportion hiccups!) and i relied on detail to make my pic good.....now im bigger and better! Which i hope to prove n the SaiMoe contest :D

Ckyume: OAO LIES!!! NEVER ENOUGH CRITIQUES!!! Agreed that the (our left) her right foot is shizzed up. I think it should be more flat on the bottom and that the lightng isn't correct! And for the hair, same as the blonde guy, i honestly don't know what made me think that it was a good idea to do the hair in a dffrient style then the rest of the pic.....But gotta admit i loved(n both pc's) how the hair came out. But yeah it should have had defining lines as Bacon and thee said. :D Thanks Cykume, keep em commng :D

Bacon: As stated upstairs, agree that the hair should have had some black lines........_. so why didn't i do it......no idea....
Glad you like him :D

And n the rest of the news:
Finally got myself to do it!!! Seen people do that dA high-school thing so i really wanted to do it myself!!! Kinda screwed up.......the whole point was to be in dA hghscool that has its own uniforms
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/da_highschool_blank__by_inma-d328jgj1.jpg........ ._. .......... what can i say i (completely forgot) am at a rebellious age. Oh and look it actually resembles me :D
So people shall i pleed for crtques or are you gonna lay em on me on your own :cat_pweeese:

Sylux
11-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Make a high-res pic! I wanna see his sugoi backpack! >:D

Blue_Dragon
11-05-2011, 12:32 AM
I really like this last one! It's very clean, and crisp--very well done. Plus, I love the colors: they all compliment each other very well.

Only critique I can really give...hm...there's something about his left arm (our right) that to me looks a bit off. I think his shoulder may be a little out of joint, or maybe his elbow just needs to be out more. I dunno. But I like it all otherwise. Oh, you might also make the bulge where his hand's in the pocket stick out a little more. Maybe. It's up to you.

I like the way you do faces: you have some really nice expressions on your characters! Very good!

nisaren
11-06-2011, 06:49 PM
About the soft brushes......well i don't actually use a lot of 'em, i just blur it a lot

I kind of lump Blur in with Soft Brushes, I use both sparingly which I would recommend for you unless you're going for the super smooth plastic airbrush look. I find I have better results and control doing my blending with low opacity brushes.

Gedeon
12-01-2011, 04:26 PM
I AM ........ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Sly: Thanks man it was my favorite backpack :D...........then it decided that it doesn't want to support my books and it literally snapped! So what did you mean when you mentioned these "high-res" pic's ?

Blue-Dragon: Agreed that the shoulder is popping out of its rightful place! Will be more careful about arm placement next time! Thanks for the compliments :D

Ni: Well im kinda fusing together a low opacity pen-tool, Large-sized airbrushes and a little bit of blur. One day i will reach your level! >: D

Well here are some sketches!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/robonesto.jpghttp://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/toofast.jpghttp://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/SUZZYs.jpg
Just something to keep me on the edge.........kinda......These are ideas i plan to finish when i have practiced enough BG's. I want to redesign some of my chara's Battle gear.
So if you see anything that is REALLY out of order please tell me :D

Sylux
12-01-2011, 05:55 PM
That guy is just too fast @_@

Celestial-Fox
12-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Ooh, the shading and line style are really REALLY awesome together. I like the juxtaposition of hard, tapered lines with a lot of movement alongside the soft shadowing. owo

Gedeon
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Hey PEOPLE!!!!
Its a me again!!!! Yeah so i've been doing good lately, concerning my drawing........on the other hand my health and personal life is going down the drain...... Been sick for about four days.....would be completely ok, if i wasn't scared of shi*ing ( it hurts......) And i didn't go out in 6 days or so( except 2 days of school_) and so im all alone and depressed........sorry for that....but you guys are the only thing's that i may communicate with (that aren't my family) so ill stop right now. OK DRAMA-QUEEN-CRY-BABY-EMO-BITCHIN time over!!!

Sly: He's so fast he's going to run into you!!! OoO!!!

C-Fox: I like it too......i feel like i should just clean it up a little and leave it at that... but naaaaah....im gonna go and fudge it up! :D

So as i said in the Emo-speech up there i feel like my drawing skillz are progressing :D yay's !!! so im practicing a bit more instead of just trying to finish every piece i start :D So here is some practice that i just might color :D

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/5/psibat_happy-face.png

edit: nope wait thats the wrong one (derp im gonna leave it there anywayz! )

HERE IT IS!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Haynrich.jpg

SO this is some Light source practice! What is wrong!? i think his left(our right) foot is either wrongly drawn, or that i could fix it with some different shading? What else!!!!??? SAY IT!!!??? I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW OAO!!!!

Sylux
12-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Jesus what program did you use for that it just looks BAM awesome

Gedeon
12-04-2011, 09:55 PM
oWo thanks man! i just used http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7660/196874-sai_large.jpg

Maxx_Wellington
12-04-2011, 10:13 PM
hey, I dunno what to say. your light reflects are awesome, implus, you have a smiley in your light source. So all in all I want to say koodos. and even give you a brownie. However, you are missing intencity in your light. The furthest away you are from the light source, the dimmer the light.

Because of this, the light on the hand should be brighter than the light on the chest. I see you did this within the chest, however, I would brighten up the hand even more and it will look good. Normally the lightsource is so bright that there are hardly any lines visible in the hand... This is so since the hand has ambient light (I think that's what it's called) meaning the light source is everywhere on the hand rather than in one direction.

Also, the foot is the same thing, the distance...

hope that helps

Gedeon
12-06-2011, 06:24 PM
What up!?
Maxx: Ok arite! I see what you did there! true. And so i did what was i suggested to do. As for the no lines thing, id say that the light im trying to isn't that strong so there should be at least some lines.

so a wip. I decided to finish this one, since i can't come up with good sketches.....and i have this .....thing that bothers me every time i don't finish something.http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Haynrich-1.jpg
but i wanted to try something new so...http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Haynrichdvasvetla.jpg TWO LIGHT SOURCES!!! :D i honestly don't know why i ereased that part.......still not done with the legs and the bg....and those funny light sources.

jaidurn
12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Gedeon, why were you holding out all this time on me?

You're improvement rate is astonishing. I'm really enjoying how you're trying out new things man!

Psssssst. How much do you draw everyday?

Sylux
12-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Is he wearing spandex?

Maxx_Wellington
12-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Well now you changed it a bit since you have two light sources on PRACTICE. however, I think your lighting on the shoe is still a tad too harsh. I think 5&#37; more blended into the shoe would make it look perfect (which shouldn't actually EVER happen since no one is perfect) so instead, GOOD JOB lol

with adding the red lightsource you actually increased it to Three (the ball in his hand, the red face and his emblem behind his belt (remember, even a glowstick that's dying is still considered a lightsource, so his emblem is a minor light source). Koodos on you to understand the principals and apply it to a dimmer light souce. Put his hand down and it would look like his contience (like Jimeny Cricket) is talking and the good side is winning! again Koodos

and PS:
I am colouring (coloring) your brownie point tonight so hopefully tomorrow night I will have it up and beautiful!

Gedeon
12-14-2011, 05:47 PM
IIIm back :D And still no finished pics but that later during the show :D!!!

Jai: You know id give anything for a good entrance :D You should try out some new stuff too! i draw almost 2 hours a day, if im not drawing seriously then i at least doodle a bit in my note books :D Thank your comm and t! < read this REALLY quick! Yeah it doesn't work...

Sly: Yeah he is wearing spandex, bitches love spandex. xD i kid i kid! Its supposed to be some kind of a battle-nano-gentle suit :D For comfort during fights, but only on the inside :D!!! ZTHANK YOU FOR ZE COMMENTZS!!!

Max: XD LOL man i would kill myself if that was the finished coloring-feet/legs-part. it should be A) dimmer (as you stated :D ) B) it should follow the shape of the shoe and c) well............it should be a lot better A0A
Also talking about Jimmy the cricket........ i think i killed him on my way back from school OAO Thanks man for critiquing and for the Kodoses!!!!

MORE WIPS :D AREN'T YOU SIMPLY OVERWHELMED BY JOY :D

Bg sketch ( new things YAY!! )
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/bgpractice.jpg
still kinda wobbly and the perspective shall be tightened up! What else!!!??

HAYNRICH KERBERT!!! (forgot to mention his name earlier) Y U NO FINISH YURSELF!!!??? ( i haven't even started the feet yet !!!OAO )
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Haynrichdvasvetla-1.jpg The two flying ghosts are Eva and Ira! Haynrich's S.I.M.B.A.'s :D And you're thinking "WHY THE FUCK DO I CARE!!!???@@#$&#37; Well i can't answer that, but i thought it was interesting :D!!! I use too many :D faces .......:D

Trying to do something like a painting......kinda.......well....not really but who gives a shiz!!??
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/sexycavegirl.jpgThe darker parts are the ones i need to "rectify". What else!!??

WOLF COLDHEART !!! ......cuz i started drawing all over the place and not finishing anything :D http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Wolf.jpgI think that .......his legs are wrong, but i wont bother fixing those since they are already ....well finished... Anything else?

And my Goodfornoothiing dad asked me to do a holyday card for him to give out his friends......i'll admit that i couldn't resist. A rough sketch:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Cestitcka.jpg...the troll face says: "Enjoy, party like its the end of the world.....oh wait."

Sylux
12-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Hey is that Pico?

Cloudy
12-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I like the unfinished girl in the middle. The guy below her looks like he is thrusting because his hips are so far forward >_>

Maxx_Wellington
12-14-2011, 07:21 PM
I must agree with Cloudy-Chan, Wolf Coldheart looks like he is humping air... not really fetching... or maybe he's doing The Bad Touch dance from Bloodhound gang (about 3:20 in the music vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

As for your glows (like in your past few posts) koodos on that!!! You seem to have it down pact.

With the girl in the middle, she looks good, however it seems to me that the bottom half of her breasts reflect maybe a b cup yet the top half reflect a c cup (I am no expert though). What I am trying to say is that the top half looks more full and big then the bottom half. Could just be me though.

As for your dog, funny stuff man!

keep up the awesome work

Sylux
12-14-2011, 08:19 PM
I think he looks schweet

Gedeon
12-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Whass up!?

Sly: Pico who? Also glad you like him :D

Cloudy: well i do admit that that wasn't what i was going for but now that you guys mentioned it does look like he is humping air. I planed for him to...like....spread his arms....really quick..... But hey maybe some flashy effects clear that thing up :D

Max: xD I can't remember when was the last time i heard that song!!! Thanks mang! As for them boobs, the problem is that i planed for that bra to be a rag. So when it comes over a boob it falls straight down.

So did Cloudy's OC for the Pimpin thread, and i gotta admit im pretty proud of the coloring!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Cloudy.jpg
Although i think i made the shading a tad bit too soft, andthe bra isn't folowing the boob's.

Sylux
12-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Tits are always great.

corastaur
12-22-2011, 11:37 PM
:cat_shiney: That is some awesome coloring! I especially love how you can tell that the cloth thing is kind of see-through

andrtaker
12-23-2011, 02:08 AM
reminds me of the succubus in WoW amazing!

Gedeon
01-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Sly: Wise words, but i prefer the but part.

Cora: Thanks. :D I am glad that someone can find my coloring appealing. As for the see trough.... you know its sexy when its on a half-naked-succubus-monster-girl/women. :D

Andrtaker: First welcome to my thread :D Second thanks. I haven't seen succubi in WoW but alas i don't play it either. Thanks again.

Just some doodles to show everyone that i m still alive, and also to keep this thread from oblivion.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/DOOOOOOODLEDUMP.jpg So anything interesting? Please do say!

jaidurn
01-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Is that Asura from Soul Eater?

Slurpee
01-21-2012, 04:21 PM
You're improving. So fast.

Peteman
01-21-2012, 04:27 PM
How did you do the smoke affect for the smoking demon girl?

Son44
01-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Wow. I haven't checked up on your thread for a long time. Damn, you've improved!

In the last sketch I really enjoy the dynamic poses you've drawn. Keep it up!

Gedeon
01-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Jai: Yup. Freaky ain't it.

Slurp: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-yVQheRO82WRZjKHBHxH60kxtvcVVuGJB8hUSVXokrHZBezKYNO T FAST ENOUGH!
Pete: Its one of the brushes in photoshop! Its from this site http://www.brusheezy.com/

Son44: thanks for dropping by man. I love them dynamic poses.....so much more.....flowy....

Ok so practicing painting (since i rage/quit the making of a manga page....)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/MEGUSTA.jpg
Is there anyone with quite a bit of painting experience that would mind going to the GB and show me a couple of hints or tricks? Btw ceffy im talking about you....

corastaur
01-25-2012, 07:06 PM
:cat_pfft::cat_shiney: That is looking pretty sweet! See blue is my favorite color hands down so it's just awesome...

Gedeon
01-25-2012, 09:56 PM
I realise this post is just a bout an hour after my first one but GOD DAMN!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/MEGUSTA-1.jpg AM I PROUD OF THIS!!! First painting i am really proud of :D It somehow makes me think of and underwater policeman.... ALso Cora you are awesome, because you like blue color!!!

corastaur
01-27-2012, 03:05 AM
haha thanks man :D Once again I really like this! I'm not sure exactly how to word this, but I really like how sharp the edges of the front of the head are. Its just so crisp and clear haha Also liking the glint in his eye. Can't comment on any proportions or technical mecha/robot/alien stuff since I'm not very experienced with it, but it looks great to me! :D

Gedeon
02-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Ahoj ljudi! So i've been doin' some pimping and here are the two latest.....tell me whadda ya think?
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/LadyArslan.jpg
Some kind of a girl with guns that Arslan requested pimped...
I think i screwed up the cheek...also pay no attention to the Background....i had no more will.....

And Bacons monk warrior thing....on which i forgot the insignia on the head.....sorry bout that bacon....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Bacon-1.jpg

Gedeon
02-13-2012, 03:06 PM
MWAHAHAH DOUBLE POST!!!.....Sorry guys just took pics of my trad work...PREPARE FOR THE ONSLAUGHT!!!
Firstly just some sketches:
practicing ugly stuff and inking
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG107.jpg

This was supposed to be yet another comic project......it failed...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG105.jpg

An idea....rapper yoda with his bitchezz and beat boxer darth vader...... there was a striper palpatin planed but i never came around that part....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG104.jpg

Finished watchin madoka magica....quite an experience... Unfinished Kyoko Sakura....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG108.jpg

Something i was proud of...yet i fucked something up along the way....Called it "The battle of dancers"
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG109.jpg

Joker & batman ketches and one finished.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG111.jpg
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG112.jpg
If anyone played Batman: Arkham City he'll know these Characters
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG103.jpg

A succubi and a demon sketch
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG117.jpg

Bruce lee dragon :D
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG122.jpg

profile of my friend...i was supposed to draw him as a Skyrim bandit....too lazy..http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG115.jpg'

Pretty lady doodle.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG114.jpg

Micky mouse...in a ....dark....kinda disturbing way..
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG113.jpg

an incident i wittinessed in the hospital....with some exaggerations.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG116.jpg

little creepy man....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG118.jpg

an inked mecha...first that i am proud of.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG106.jpg

Jedi v.s. Sith battle sketch
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG110.jpg

On of the Charas in "Strangers Wisdom" Ghost
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG119.jpg

and inked orc...of which im quite proud of. Some mistakes with legs which my pals from comic-art classes pointed out.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG121.jpg

and for the end...a dirt-bag santa!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/IMG123.jpg

th-th-that's all folks.... So tell me whadda ya think? please?.......

Also sorry for the bad quality...just took the pics with my phone

jaidurn
02-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Gedeon. I love your art. I really do. I can see that you draw quite a lot. I better step up my game so you don't leave me in the dust @_@. That rapper yoda made me laugh.

indescribable
02-18-2012, 05:39 AM
o - o Geez.

Some of your traditional work is insanely impressive. There're too many pics for me to really be able to critique anything, and also I hate trying to comment on stuff that's sideways, but I just wanted to say nice job.

Blue_Dragon
02-24-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm just here to add to all the other platitudes :3

Man, you rock so hard, it's not even funny! I love you stuff! And that smoke thing, DUDE. I love you for posting that website :3 Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I'm really crazy right now, but I just want to say seriously, your art, inspirational.

No real critiques. Hope the mods let me slide -.-

Sylux
02-25-2012, 10:26 AM
YESSSS. TITS AND CANNONS AND MONKS AND MONSTERS OH MY.

Gedeon
03-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Yaaaay! Comments =D

@Jai Then i am your newest rival! :D
@Tay o//w//o impressive eh? Well thats a confidence booster! Also in this new post all pics are as they should be so no excuses for not critiquing here!!! >:D
@Blue-Dragon....and do you know who helped me here!? :D Go back to the past pages...your one of those :D Thanks!
@Sly Hey i had two requuests for tits by two awesome dudes....how could i not draw the m :D

So! Guess what....

ANOTHER TRAD SKETCH DUMP!!!!
Elf lady/rougehttp://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari001.jpgI concluded that her left shin is too flat/shaded, and the neck is too short.

Since one of my friends hooked me on Katawa Shoujo i''ve been sketching them for a while now.http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari002.jpg

Nerdy mage girl. Ear too near the face....what else?
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari004.jpg

Gayish troubadour...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari005.jpgWierd hand joints and he would fall over if he was standing like that. WHAT ELSE!!!???

A girl i saw in a bus....all leather and darker clothes.....and such a GOD-DAMN BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari007.jpg...that i unfortunately couldn't draw on paper in a moving bus ( i doubt i could do it even if we were still).

robo woman....reminds me of Deus Ex
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari008.jpg

Sketches of people in the bus.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari009.jpg

I have started playing Tohou with a friend and i kinda like it. And some sketches of what i associate two of my friends with.http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari010.jpg

A lovey-dovy couple making out...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari011.jpg..which was requested by a girl i know...

a fudged up sketch of a remake....Big hands, manly anatomy screwed up legs. what else?
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Crtanjenovijestvari012.jpg

and unfortunately only one color work. still just a sketch but i like the colors on the guy! :D Also it has the face Kasey redesigned....and i love it :D
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Riding.jpg

WHAT SAY YOU PEOPLE :D Whadda ya think!?

corastaur
03-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Ooooh Gedeon :) Have I told you how much I love your traditional art? ... guess I just did... Love the new face on the guy in color, the shoulders on his jacket look a bit too - but thats almost definitely just me. The sketches of people on the bus and the minstrel player are awesome! :D gotta admit though the robo girl's back leg throws me off. O.O aaaand I love the clothing on the first girl and the mage chica and *sigh* just a lot of love coming from over here, especially for the clothing designs you pick for the people.

Sylux
03-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Swish bro

Joosh
03-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Ged if it were up to me I'd take away your tablet and leave you with only pencils and paper.

There is that much of a difference.

Hot diggedydamn son; I mean srsly.. damn.

Sylux
03-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Man but some of us work really hard to try and close that gap we just can't help that we're tailored for traditional work Ged just keep bein yourself babeh

Gedeon
04-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Whazz up peeeps!?

@cora- Daw thanks girl. The shoulder on the guys looks a bit .....Inflated.....maybe? true, true....The back leg of the robo girl is it seems a failed attempt of whats called ''dynamic proportions''.....oh well live and learn....THanks for the compliments and by all means speak everything on your mind about my drawings! if you think that something wrong with the shoulder of the color guy you NEED TO TELL ME OAO!!! Thanks again.

@Joosh- thanks i guess.....-v-' as Sly says the thing i am aiming for now is to pull of a sketchy messy style on my digital works....since to me at least, i t seems that when i do trad work, i am a lot more messy and free. While at my digi works i clean everything and it needs to be perfect which, is in my case, pretty damn hard to do.....thanks for the compliments and for visiting :D

@Sly- I know how you feel my brotha......One day we shall take our tablets and reach THE LEVEL OF GODS!!! one day.....one day soon...

So in order to keep this thread from oblivion i shall post something here.

Black Betty....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Blackbetty.jpg
i think/know i screwed up the face, especially the nose....>A<!!! what else?

Also if you have the time and will, stop by this thread http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?2116-Clothes-Armor-Sneaky-...stuff..designs-needed.&p=80994#post80994 and help me if you can.....it would be really appreciated
And ,i'm not sure if you would really want this,BUT you might get a request drawn by me....:D Nice right.....right?....

Sylux
04-11-2012, 09:02 PM
looks sexy

Gedeon
04-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Then it did what it was supposed to do :D

Ok so since im having a hard time coming up something to draw, and not being able to continue with the comic(please guys help me with the design TAT) i started the 100 theme challenge again!

A sketch for the Lolita fashion challenge:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Lolitafashion.jpg

And a wip for the harajuku girl:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Harujukugirls.jpg
whadda you say guys? :D CnC is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!
:cat_shiney::cat_shiney::cat_shiney::cat_shiney::c at_shiney:

Sylux
04-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Harajuku got some thick legs bro. Nice sketch tho

Cloudy
04-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Her fingers are pretty thick for a girl, female's generally have more slender fingers and hands.

ScarletHue
04-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Indeed her legs do seem quite thick. I also feel like the hair line should be more curved so's to indicate the dimensions of her head.

Egoslip
04-16-2012, 07:54 AM
I think you need some cast shadows and more hard highlights to make things pop... like the girl what looks like should be leather.. it should be shiny... you have base shadowing down.. but cast shadows and contrasting highlights will add another level of depth to your work.. good stuff by the way.. loving the designs :)

Gedeon
04-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Ok so:
-Thinner legs
-Slender-er fingers
-Hair-line needs to ''fit'' the head more
-And something about ''cast shadows'' -v-'
I understood the part about contrasting highlights but im not sure on what you mean by ''cast shadows'' May i ask for an explanation...also thanks for the compliment Ego :D Good to know that the guy with the (nuttiest :D ) greatest imagination on MT is liking my designs :D

Sly, ScarletHue and Cloudy Thanks for commenting and stopping by :D

Started the 25 expressions thing so that i can work out my characters :D like it so far. :D
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Apoc25EFE.jpg

-.-' since its compressed....you can zoom in by holding ctrl and scrolling in ot out on your mouse-scroll-er. So tell me whadda ya think? I know they are just sketches...but still. :D

Egoslip
04-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey no problem mannn... A cast shadow is like that part at the hip of the girl in black... where the costume leaves a little shadow like that.. that's what I mean..

Awesome practice sketch thing.. hmm.. do you ever take your finished work and look at it in black and white on a full gray scale? Or do you build up from a gray scale.. in either case it's good to use a gray scale basis to get the shadow light and mid-tones more exciting and to pop! :D

Matt
04-17-2012, 03:20 PM
This is the first time I've seen anyone include body language in the expression chart. A great idea, too, because body language is essential in getting a believable expression across.

On an unrelated note, there are a lot of smileys on this page.

Gedeon
04-17-2012, 05:19 PM
so cast shadows are actually shadows with harder/sharper edges right?
As for the grey-scale.........i never used it.........i tried once or twice....but never as a sketch or anything like that..... -v-'

@matt I saw a lot of posts on dA that had body languages included... so i kinda feel bad now -v-'

Also
yeah matt there is a looooooot of smileys....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Y0UJC.png

:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
FEAR MY ARMY!!!
I couldn't resist......

Gedeon
04-18-2012, 08:54 PM
MWAHAHAHAA!!! DOUBLE POST!!!

Sorry but this is a really important post i SWEAR!!!
Anyways there is an event happening in a couple of months and its called ''Artist alley'' I doubt you give a shizz but its about promoting Japanese culture and artists in whatever medium they are god at. You can send pics of your works and if they like it ( there is a really high chance that they will approve since the criteria is very low and its basically about ''promoting artists'') you can get a counter for one day-1500din approximately 20$, or two days-2000din/25$. You get counter and you can sell whatever you want as long as you've made it/drew it/ knitted it. So im doing some stuff that i might sell there for a dollar or two, and its your job to tell me is it worth it or should i shove the drawings up my egotistical ass....

So since im planing on selling it i started with some mainstream stuff...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Naruto5tailsmod.jpg
So...buy or no buy? Im not sure what are all the paper sizes -u-' but i'm gonn try and print it a size bigger then A4

Sylux
04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
if you changed "wich" to "which" it would be a good print. otherwise cool ninetails.

Gedeon
04-18-2012, 09:47 PM
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/rage-omega.jpg

Sparky-J
04-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Who Wiches the Wichmen?

corastaur
04-19-2012, 12:26 AM
if you changed "wich" to "which" it would be a good print. otherwise cool ninetails.

Also "anagers"? But the drawing is pretty awesome Ged :)

Sylux
04-19-2012, 08:54 PM
shit didn't even notice anagers lol

corastaur
04-20-2012, 12:11 AM
s'all good man I got chu :cat_thumbsup:

Gedeon
05-07-2012, 04:08 PM
HEy guys .....
it seems my grammar is at its worst when i am finished with coloring......-.-.....i think i was over-thrilled that i finished that Fox so much that i just wanted to post it and see what you guys think. And so i didn't notice such painfully obvious things....-.-.......
Anyways .....doing something stupid again...and here it is.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Suzzete.jpg

Trying out different styles.....AGAIN!!! Still its nice i can color really mangish stuff without the use of cell-shading. Gonna play around with the Background a little more, later.

corastaur
05-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Wow Ged I really like this! The coloring on her face is awesome... I just kept staring at it haha... the shading around her eyes... and her hair and her eyes in general <3
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the background. When you mess around with it Iiii think you should fix up the bottom of her stand thing. The coloring on her is really amazing, but the stand falls short of awesomeness and stands out more because of it.
Keep it up :D

Cloudy
05-07-2012, 10:38 PM
I like the latest girl's eyes

doghateburger
05-09-2012, 05:21 AM
Looking good as always man, you're improving quite a lot ;D

Gedeon
05-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Cora: :cat_ohoho: ho ho you falter me! Thanks girl. i think that looking over other peoples work finally paid off. im good with face coloring now next is BODY SHADING :D!!! As for the stand thingy......look down below.

Cloudy: Next girl i draw, will have the biggest hips!!! IN YOUR HONOR!!!

DogHB!!!: Good to see you alive mate!!! :D lots of improvements are yet to come! Thanks :D

And this is the final product.
with a lazy bg's (that i oh so much love)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Suzzete-1.jpg
I love me some lazy bgs. I swear photoshop is the beast when it comes to graphic designs! blurred out the stand thingy since i couldn't get the marble feel to it. Also that white thing on the ''tit'', its my new sig! My profile with my scara nd my name :D i LIKE it! So whadda ya say guys? Passable?

corastaur
05-10-2012, 11:44 PM
I likey :3 haha no but seriously I noticed your new sig and its awesome!! Also well done with the stand :) and good luck with body shading! No critiques here :cat_thumbsup:

Hell_Baron
05-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Ged, since when did you get this weird amputee fetish?
i like the coloring, but somehow it kinda creeps me out...

Sylux
05-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Yeah it's kinda creepy. It's really good but still creepy.

Psy
05-11-2012, 06:22 PM
I like but her head and her facial features seem to be on two different angles. The right side of her face (Our left) is protruding to much for the angle of her eyes nose and mouth. I think a higher cheak on that side would fix it visually for me because it looks like her face was ment to be facing head on at the viewer.

Gedeon
05-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Cora: Thanks :D Although the sig would be cooler if it could be seen more clearly but meh....

Hell_B: ...since i played Katawa Shoujo ._. ......... i kid i kid. You do know whats a bust don't you?
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwWWNv6ElOsg-UNW-mAjTbv9W8BD7SAFNdzOi5IoxUM7oSuBrlWait bad example!!!
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV8bV6vmz8zTks-oAPcfIfJupIL66Ul-tv_9Mie5pN6rN4NKMZ thats better

Sly: Look up for the reason in my recent tendencies to cut people up.

Psy: I think its just me playing around with stylsation but i do see how i could benefit from pulling the cheek up. Thanks for stopping by man :D

ok.....SKETCH DUMP!!!

Some oldies that i MUST finish!

A friend told me to watch Shiki....i did......
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/ToshioShiki.jpg
I liked it. ITs pretty good,dark, realistic and it makes your mind think ( a very rare case for me) also it makes you never want to visit a doctor again. Look it up you'll thank me later.

The same friend told me to watch Puela Magica Madoka....Magica? ...and i did.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/MSMM.jpg
Now this one is a trap....and i won't spoil the surprise!!! if you watched it, you did at least something right in your life..... and if you didn't.....go watch it ....you'll thank me later.

Now i was really skeptical about this Visual novel called Katawa Shoujo. The same friend told me to read/watch it/hear? it so i thought ''Heck i trust his judgment''....i thought cuz he said it was romance/slice/of/life i wouldn't like it, since i didn't really delve into the genre...but man!!! The music....the romance...the touching storys.....i FRIKIN LOVED IT!!!
SO i wanted to do ( I WILl DO!!! I just need to move my sorry ass away from the bed!!!) some fanart...still doing it...http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Rin.jpg
Some painting practice along the wy...i swear im hopeless without lines that tell me where shit starts and where shit ends.

And since i was inspired with Twilight....yes twilight....i did this
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/AlucardCuztheonlythingthatsparklesaretheshotsofmyg un.jpg
There are supposed to be big captions that go something along the lines
''Alucard.......cuz the only thing that shines from him is his gunshots'' Or something like that. I have no problem with the movie. I think it was made mostly for girls and geys....it has two handsome guys that are half naked half/all the time...chasing a girl. Pretty much a girls dream, and geys...well they just need to replace the girl with a guy and viola. The problem i have that it has to use vampires...and change them to an awful degree.... Vampires don't sparkle in the sun....they die in a extremely painful way.....Movin on.

And now newer stuff!

Another friend told me to watch the avengers....still didn't watch them.
BUT i did a fanart of Cap America and i like the new style i coughed up!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Capamer.jpg
THe cell shading is still raping my mind!!! I have a feeling i fudged up the legs and the size of the feet. Anything else?

A sketch for a contest! A group made a manga and i gues the best way to promote it is to have contest that include money as the prize :D Nice thinking!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/HOWCONTEST.jpg
I liked the perspective and some minor details but since the composition sucks i need your help guys n girls!!! What should be done to make me win!! >: D Or if you don't want to help me achieve such shallow goals help me be a better artist :D

Also the pic above inspired me to do something big with my charas.....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/COOL.jpg
Still just a sketch....and does any of you guys know a quick way to do a cool bg...(Ego, Cype where are you guys QAQ?)

And drawing myself a new bg....with ...again...one of my own charas.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Tasha.jpg
...i hate how i always sketch out the chara......line out the chara....and only then do i remmeber to start sketching the BG!!! FUUU!

Well taht was quite a post...a lot of me bitchin and a few sketches and one finihsed piece....damn...

So whadda ya think peeps?

Oh well guys tell me what did you like, what should i fix and thanks for stopping by

nisaren
05-17-2012, 07:01 PM
For the contest pictures, the biggest problem I can see is that there is no focus in the picture. It would probably be better if there was some central action in the picture and everyone reacting (or not reacting) to it. Can be easily done by just making it take up more real estate on the page. As for backgrounds... it helps if you have an idea for the setting. After that all there is to do is to draw it out. Drawing backgrounds or landscapes/environments is the same as drawing anything else - you need to practice to get good at it.

Looking pretty good though, I really liked the coloring you did for the bust of the girl. Keep going with it, I'd love to see a full piece (full body and background) like that.

Sylux
05-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Ged's a pro

Gedeon
05-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Nis: Thanks mate!!! I spoke to a few other people and its agreed i lack good focus! THanks!

Sly: Daw thanks man! I don't consider myself a pro yet. Im a bit above average. Why do i sound so cocky when i say that.....

Anyways in a pause of comming up with a good piece for the contest i practised value...and a little bit of bg too
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/SMokekills.jpg

Still didn't finish the bg since i cant seem to get it right ....but hey...practice makes ULTRA GOOD ARTISTS THAT CAN SELL SHIZZ ONLINE!!!

...so yeah....more practice.

Rubisko
05-21-2012, 04:54 AM
You're either using a brush with variable opacity, or just with a low and static opacity right? Try setting it between 90-100 static, block in the values you want in the spaces you want them and then blend them as you want. It is much quicker than washing up the values. I would recommend you use a larger brush too. Wow, I just made a whole crit based on brushes... I hope you'll forgive me

Gedeon
06-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Bah! Using 100% brushes is too mainstream!

I kid i kid! Well if everyone says i should do it that way i shall try it....again.
But i seem to be scared of trying to block in stuff so hard at the begging. Oh well....thanks Rubisko.

Sooo.......We have that NEW Bikini saimoe thing....and of course i enrolled
a wip
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/SAIMOEBIKINI.jpg So what i see wrong is the legs. They seem rather twisted....i think its the but cheek that is over pronaunced? Anything else?

Also i tried my hand at 3d moddeling pretty FUN :D
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/3d.jpg

Gunz i have a problem ....sculptris alpha 6 cant export images....only some other kind of 3d files.....any tips? Also Gunz ( or any other peeps on mt that have experience with 3d moddeling) do you use the symmetric tool a lot...or is it just noobs like me that use it?

GunZet
06-05-2012, 07:42 PM
DID SOMEBODY CALL!?

Ahh, Sculptris can indeed export images, but it's hidden away. Follow these steps to get an image export, it's quite simple. You can even change the DOF effect.

Look right under your brush strength bar, you'll find a button that says Options.

You'll notice four buttons on the right side of this new menu: Background, Fog Background, Save Depth, and Save Image. Save Image is what you want.

Click Save Image and you'll be given the option to save an image as a .PNG or .JPG.

Gedeon
06-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks! Also you didn't answer the other question. Do you use the symmetric tool thingie!??

So i did a piece for this years school magazine :D .... i think i went too far...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/PunkgedCRAZZZYCOLORS.jpg
Any critiques will be rewarded with a loud cheer from me .......

Demonfyre
06-21-2012, 05:53 PM
That picture is incredibly awesome and mad xD sorry for the lack of critiques :/

Gedeon
06-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Naw thanks for even watching demon :D

so me trying( really really hard) to paint.....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/KILLLITKILLITWITHFIRE.jpg KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! If anyone (that is good at painting) has some spare time some day of some week of some moonth, could they please show me some tips and knowhows ong the GB.....please....

and one thing i liked.....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Spiderman.jpg
SPIDEY-ZOMBIE :D !!!!
I go to a comic workshop, and there we have a friend who works as a translator for the cinemas, so he convinced them to let us (the comic/workshop team) have free tickets to some of their movies premiers if we draw promotional art at each premier :D Its great! People come and ask of you to draw em something and you give it to them when you are finished :D Tell me whadda ya think of my spidey :D ???

JJJorgie
06-24-2012, 09:40 PM
The face of the girl looks really good! I'm only just learning to paint well, so I won't be of much help there. The spider zombie looks awesome! I love the ripped parts of the suit where his skin shows through!

Gaff
06-26-2012, 09:36 AM
The eyes on the girl's face are good, as is the shading at the sides, but I think her nose and lips are a little too far off to the left. Do you have a line drawing underneath the paint or are you just building it up with solid shapes?

I've never been much good with going straight into colour for painting (I would normally do the values in greyscale first), so there's probably not much I could say that would help, technique-wise, but you might find it easier to block in all the big areas of tone first, then work downwards to doing the fine details like eyes and nostrils last.

Gedeon
07-01-2012, 10:21 PM
JJJ: first think i think when i see your name associated with spiderman is j jonna jemoson , ALso thanks mang. comments much appreciated.

Gaff: i have no idea what i am doing whil painting....but yeah i do block in the shapes with the most dark color and work my way from there....in uneven ways....Thanks fro commenting dud....much appreciated

Finally made myself do grayscale drawings
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/CRNOBELO.jpg the face is fricking ugly...but hey...did it streight from a silluet without drawing a thing!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/WHIT.jpg i like this one :D

Gedeon
07-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Double post ....since i crave critiques & comments...
Finally remembered to finish this stuff!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Tasha-1.jpg
CRITIQUE IT!!!!....PLEASE!!!

Gedeon
07-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Her it is a second double post.....and i dont even care! Cuz if i can get 20 or so views and noone critiques or comments the fuck it imma post the double triple fricking posts...

yet another desktop for my desktop folder.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Sally.jpg
and now a funny relief

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/ARMSTRONG111.jpg
i hate these bot tests....

Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj
07-03-2012, 01:39 PM
the post and the second double post are good keep on keepen on

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-03-2012, 06:17 PM
i like your desktop :D

Shadowsfade
07-04-2012, 07:34 AM
The last one is my favourite! For critique on it, I think maybe it needs a little more variety in shading? (I may be wrong but..) I think that with so much red mist around her, if the light source was going through the red mist, it would probably make the light take on a reddish hue, like if you put coloured plastic infront of a light, it turns that colour, so maybe there should be a bit more red glow on her?

Also, is that funky white thing glowing? Or is it just a spirity thing? If it is glowing / releasing it's own light source, there should be more intense brighter light on the bits of her closer to it. If it's not glowing or anything disregard this critique, I was just unsure :)

Demonfyre
07-06-2012, 07:32 AM
That desktop is pretty amazing :D I think I would agree with Shadowsfade about the shading but other than that it's brilliant :D looking forward to seeing more :)

Gedeon
07-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Hant: thanks! Keeping it on.....

Rabbidattack: I like it too :D

thanks!

Shadow: agreed and done it like this..it was easy and fast so why not -u-
How about this???http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Tasha-2.jpg

Demon....turtle...: Same as the ^ reply. Thanks here comes more :D

edit: just realiesd you two were talking about the redhead one -u-' my mistake...and yes i do agree with that too....next day im posting the polished version.

A wip of yet another desktop.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/roland.jpg
any major mistakes?

Shadowsfade
07-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Ahaa, dont worry, but that one of the girl lying down deffo has the kinda effect I was thinking of! For the new WIP, The guy's head looks squished, like too thin. The horse's far leg looks a little thin seeing how muscley the one closest to us is BUT ive only ever drawn like one horse, so I may be completely wrong o.o

looks like this'll be a good one, look forwards to seeing an update!

Gedeon
07-25-2012, 06:31 PM
I have to say that i disagree with the wideness of the head, but hey, maybe im wrong maybe you are wrong. Thanks for the input anyways. As for the horse leg, icant say for sure but i looked at an anatomy book and it seems that the horses leg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GhcCFcMfw-k/TSn5dlWV8YI/AAAAAAAAARE/zjWdAL1hT_U/s1600/horsemuscleanatomy.jpg
have muscles only in the root of the leg....it kinda wierded me out.

Thanks shadow! Im counting on you for further critiques.

So a 30 min PAINTING...WITH NO LINE-ARTS!!! AND IT LOOKS PASSABLE!!! FUCK YeAH!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Nevena.jpg
A birthday gift to a girl!!!

Demonfyre
07-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Wow that looks great Ged :D and only in thirty mins? :O I wish I could paint to such a high quality quickly like that xD the only thing I think which could be worked on and i'm probably wrong but ill mention it anyway is the shading at the neck area around shirt, I think you could add some more shading down there and also in that gap between the shirt and the collarbone because it looks quite flat to me, but again i'm probably wrong :L

Lastly, you could add some shading on her hair where the shadow is being cast from the cat ears, there appears to be no shading or it's not very noticeable in my opinion. Hope this helped :)

Gaff
07-26-2012, 08:58 AM
Other than what Demonfyre already mentioned, I think I'd bring her right elbow a little lower & closer to the body, as well as softening up the detail on her neck - the lines there are quite hard and they seem to protrude more than they really need to.

But yeah, for half an hour's work, it's very impressive.

Shadowsfade
07-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh wow, that is weird about the muscle lol. Maybe the problem is that the far upper leg seems to be very short, compared to where the bend of the knee is- though maybe most of it is hidden behind it, im not really an expert on horse anatomy haha! Also maybe it was his ginormous hair do that put my perspective off (:

the new pic is pretty cute. to add on what's already been said, i think maybe add a little more colour to the shading of the shirt, such as some blues? from what i've seen from other peoples' threads, just shading white clothing with pure grey makes it look a little dirty / flat, so adding other colours like browns etc can help that out. but deffinitely awesome for half an hour! the eyes are really cute. I hope she likes it :)

Gedeon
08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
@Demon- THere is no right or wrong, only those who agree and those who disagree. I agree. Probably some more shading there and on the sleeve.

@Gaff-Agreed...they look like some sort of a zip line from the collar bone to the jaw. Also thanks.

@Shadow-Took what you said and put it into use.

Since i have concluded that the first try was a failure
i tried one more time
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/nevena-1.jpg
Look shadow im using the blues for the shirt :D

And some fanart.....

Samurai champloo is awesome....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Mugen.jpg
Mugen i s KICKASS....and sloppy....and hes a pig.....and he is lewd........and KICKASS.

So yeah im alive, back from the summer-sea-trip-with three friends, first time alone with n one responsible for me.
It was pretty interesting. SMoked a cigar without chocking to death, drank some alcohol( didnt like any of those strong drinks(scotch/votka/rakija) but i love those chocolate liquors), met a nice girl, made out on the beach with her, smoked weed, woke up in a dumpster, with a tattoo, one finger cut off and missing my passport.....ok i was kidding from the woke up part. It was pretty good.

Shadowsfade
08-15-2012, 04:04 PM
haha sounds like you had a great hol! aww the second attempt is really cute! and the blue shading works a lot better :D i like the style of the other pic too, with the long thin limbs. awesome toe drawing! i like the shading on his face too

Demonfyre
08-19-2012, 07:56 AM
No critiques from me, I just want to express how much I am in awe at your skills xD

Haha, sounds like one interesting holiday :P particularily the cigar part, how classy and sophisticated :P

Gedeon
08-26-2012, 09:59 PM
-Shadow: Thanks :D If you like the style then you should watch Samurai Champloo. A really good anime. Not long too... so it wont bite a huge chunk of your life in order to watch it.

-Demon: dude....the first one is something everyone can do. You too. Dont start envying me cuz of that little crap. Thanks though.

So.... Do you know that feeling when you should be finishing something important....but your just not hard-willed enough...so you do the second best thing....do something you dont need to do.
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/239/b/7/100_thee_chalengegegegege_magic_stuff_by_gedeonged za-d5co9e6.jpg Continuing with the 100 theme chalenge. The Magic girl.......... checked. :cat_graduate:

Regantor
08-29-2012, 08:25 AM
Hurk. No comments on that last awesome image? Fixification required.

Extra lovely considering that it's only in blue and white. I love the face in particular, and in combo with that outfit, she definitely has character.

Critiques... Maybe some weird stuff going on with her left side? It seems like her upper left arm needs to be bigger, and the left thigh should really be -way- bigger considering the angle that those abs are at...

Keep it up, anyhow, duderino.

toast
08-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Very cool use of blue. However, there are some problems. The most obvious is that her torso is very weird. It looks like you're trying to give her 4pack abs, but they're really long. Look at this:

http://www.free-ab-workout.com/images/Female-Six-Pack-Abs-4.jpg

Now, another problem is something that I've been noticing a lot with your artwork. You seem to get into the drawing, but then later on you start to get lazy, then slap in some stuff, add some type of background using some textures/brush/patterns or scribble something and you're done.

For example, with your samurai champloo piece. You work hard on the character, but then you end up kind of scribbling in a background that takes you five minutes

More examples:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Suzzete.jpg
(also I just saw the second version of the background, however it still kind of applies)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/PAINTBITCH.jpg
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Amazon.jpg
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Afterpartty.jpg

I honestly think your art would be so much better if you spent more time on your backgrounds. I understand you're just drawing the characters, but forizzles. Also mixing the 100% opacity hard round brush with the soft round brush like that is not a good idea!! It really takes away from the feel of the image, and makes the drawing look even more unfinished.

Gedeon
09-01-2012, 09:34 AM
-Reg: Thanks man...also after further inspection i admit of screwing up the left upper arm...although im not sure for the legs. Still thanks for critiquing man :D

-Toast: First THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO MAKE A GREAT CRITIQUE!!!... Second yes i screwed up the abs pretty good....for some reason i rarely use references... i always overestimate myself, thinking that i have grown past the references....Hahaaa....im an arrogant prick it seems. And third...i know how much i need to do bgs....but i am so LAZY....almost every time i decide to do backgrounds it is some major piece im trying to do...but hey ill try and do more fro now on...thanks again girl for a good critique.

Now for the juicy part!

100 theme challenge go!!!

Catboy/girl..... i think it wasnt meant to be interperated like this but this is my cat-guy!! :D
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/243/8/7/blacksad_bitches__by_gedeongedza-d5d3nfo.jpg
Blacksad is tha bitch!!! ....i really like Juanjo Guarnidos style....his man-animals are awesomly done!

next... NINJA
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/243/0/d/ibuki_quicky_sketch_by_gedeongedza-d5d3j6x.jpg i like it as a quick lazy sketch.

after that ...SAMURAI....champloo
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/243/1/0/jin_and_the_field_by_gedeongedza-d5d3n1o.jpg
Trying to do more bgs...and eventually ...when i gather the will...ill do a REAL bg...

and my favourite ... sexy NURSES
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/244/a/c/sexy_dumb_models_nurses_by_gedeongedza-d5d7bpy.jpg ive just noticed i really fudged up the hands again....ill need to do some practice runs with hands... and ill admit i didnt do the bg here...i just wanted to draw sexy stuff....:D

so....whadda ya think??

Rubisko
09-01-2012, 04:10 PM
I think that your ideas are really cool, and you make good decisions for your placements. However, I find that your marks seem hurried and unfocused. I'm not a fast drawer or painter, but I believe that the key to being a fast painter is not to make as many strokes per second as possible, but to make as few unnecessary strokes as possible. A cool exercise to learn what lines are most important is to take a ref or still life and limit the number of strokes you are allowed to use. For example, put a block or cube in front of you and try to draw it with three lines.

I think your catboy is a really cool interpretation of the theme :)

AlmanacnamedTime
09-01-2012, 05:22 PM
I enjoys ur artz.

Gedeon
10-28-2012, 11:03 AM
@Rubi- OK..i admit that i just doodled and it came to be that. But yeah as you stated the thing about fast drawing is as little lines as possible, and i did the completely opposite... gonna try it as an exercise sometimes. Thanks for commenting man.

@Alman-Glad you do :D

So im back again!!! Unfortunatly for you! :D Now i have 18 years! And thats mostly the reason i didn't draw as much. The party planings and stuff like that striped me of any will to draw. but now that thats done in im 18, i shall continue to throw stuff in your face :D Its funny how the fact taht im an "Adult" now, hit me only when i was on Deviant art and there were no 18 warnings for me :D

AND NOW THE DRAWINGS!

Superhero me!!! Kasey did this kind of thing some time ago i promised myself to do it too. As for what powers id like to have it would be either time manipulation or manifesting fear of my opponents :D
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/302/b/1/superhero_me____by_gedeongedza-d5jb723.jpg
one thing i dislike on this drawing is the twi monsters in the back and the whole outfit....and i started disliking the latter right as i finished the drawing.

BLoD crew :D Again those OC's of mine that im not doing anything with. I try and try but im never happy with the comic i make...ah well fail, fail and fail.... until you not fail. :D
Ver.1http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/298/d/1/blod_company_by_gedeongedza-d5ix01y.jpg
ver. 2http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/302/7/6/blod_company_ver_2_by_gedeongedza-d5jb6df.jpg

Finally finished the horse Roland guy :D
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/302/0/6/roland_by_gedeongedza-d5jbaxt.jpg

And at last i did some fan-art!!! Did anyone watch bakemonogatari?
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/298/9/a/fan_art_meme_oshino_by_gedeongedza-d5ix0mz.jpg For some reason i forgot to shade his glove and his necklace

ANd heres a poster i did for my chemistry high-school :D
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/302/6/8/hpts_smesno_by_gedeongedza-d5jb6sa.jpg

Whadda you think peeps!!!??? ENLIGHTEN ME!!! :D Nice to be back.

Cloudy
10-30-2012, 05:47 AM
I like your new crisp lines :3

JJJorgie
10-30-2012, 08:23 AM
I love the way you color! That first picture looks really awesome!! Great job on all of these

BunnyVoid
11-02-2012, 09:19 AM
wow your colors and style looks really awesome. i really like it :3
maybe less on the background details tho. a bit distracting hehehe. or maybe needs a blur or less saturated colors.
but your art looks really good!

ah well fail, fail and fail.... until you not fail. :D
this is a really good quote! i should keep this in mind as well :3 i like the way you think.

Gedeon
11-23-2012, 05:15 PM
-@Cloudy And like your hips :D Thanks.

-@JJJ HOLY SHIT! J Jona Jameson IS COMMENTING ON MY FRICKIN THREAD!!! Thanks.

-@bunny Which one?

WIP BARAGGE!!! So... ive been doin...stuff...but i havent finished any....stuff.... so lets look at the unfinished ....stuff...

Art trade with a girl from dA. Dont like it....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Arttrade.jpg
it shant be finished. Used the pic on the right for referenece... but i tried using it only as a reference for the pose n stuff... the lighting was...Fuuuun(fucked up)

Again one of those desktop bg things...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/bgsuzzy.jpg kinda like it used reference for the posse...the lighting on the hair is going very slow for some reason...

30 min bg practice...its shit...but hey...i need to practice for it not to be shit.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/BGvezba.jpg

ME trying to 'paint with one color and make...well kinda a grayscale drawing...but not in ... grey....
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Borderlands2MEANDTHEGUYS.jpg
also its me and my two pals playin border lands....ITS FUN!

Gb stuff....SO MANY CORPSES ON GB!!!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/ChunleeGB.png

Fan-art folder image..... some of the stuff i watched/played/read that i liked.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Fanartstart.jpg

At first i loved this one.....but its been half a year since the last time i was able to open the big-ass file in my poor memory-challenged SAI.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/howcontesthighres.jpg
The composition sucks the charas are wierd and too bright the only thing i like is the buildings...and they are traced....so fuck me right!!!

Another poster for the high-school
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/hptssetnja.jpg

A pic for a guy on dA that decided tat it was unfair that i dont have more views with my drawings and that some other people that draw way worse then me, do have them. ANd he features me still in his journal -u- im happy.... So this is a thank you for him that ill post to dA ....later...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Neku.jpg Its supposed to be some Neku guy from some NDS game i think.

Watched Ergo proxy....LOVE IT....my mind cogs were running for quite some time after i finished watching it, it made me reconsider some of my views and standpoints on conciseness and humanity.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/RelErgoprokshyscrap.jpg WAnted to do a fan art... and wanted to try some new way of drawing...with messier lineart....i just dont like it T.T

Spider fan-art for a friend at school.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Spidermanvaaa.jpg ....that i still havent finished.

THis started out as another Ergo proxy fanart....and it ended as something vompletly diffrient.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Wip1.jpg
still like it though...for some reason im really proud of the shading.

Two of my favorite assassins exchanging clothes ..... should have put the ASS creed asses here.... oh well... i actually just might put them there...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Wip2jspy.jpg

Trying to illustrate a folk tale of fairies.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/wip3VIIILE.jpg

MADOKA FAN-ART

This one is old...but i still want to finish it!
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/wiptamonekimmmMSSSMMMAA.jpg

This is for mah two good friends

For Gotic.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/wip4Koyokaa.jpg

For Baic...this will be re-made... again trying the messy lineart thing.....sigh...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/Gedeon-Gedza/Wip5Mamiioo.jpg
Also the face is fudged up.

SOOOOOooooooo tell me whats wrong... a lot of these are in the making proces so i can still correct them. HELP!

Gedeon
12-06-2012, 07:13 PM
DOUBLE POST!!! Yeah..thats how i roll....dont ban me ....please...

Anyways there was some pimmpin + desire to draw + missin of a community - the common sense to study the things ill need to do on the test tommorow = THIS!
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/341/5/e/pimp_thread_by_gedeongedza-d5nck5f.jpg

I like it.

doghateburger
12-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Gedeon, dawg, just a quick piece of advise, it seems to me that you are doing a mistake that i did years ago.
You drew a lot, which is great, but it looks like you are not focusing on the fundamentals. Such as Anatomy, perspective composition, ets. Its almost like drawing for the sake of drawing without any motive to improve.

heres a suggestion, take this image and flip it, all the mistakes will jump out at you.
Try going back and pimp your pimp, but this time around try to nail the anatomy, etc.
I did this before in the past, i dont want it to happen to you dawg D:

Gedeon
12-26-2012, 08:11 PM
I knew there were a lot of mistakes. If you look carefully, you can see which charas i did first, and how the anatomy starts to detirorate. XD Agreeed....ill do it again Fog-senpai-sama-dono.
Also thanks for commenting.....nice to see you alive.

And to keep my poor thread from oblivion heres some fan-art!!! :D

Who doesnt like dead-pool!?
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/361/b/a/the_merc_with_a_mouth_by_gedeongedza-d5pdsgl.jpg
This was supposed to be a t-shirt design...then i remebered that marvel owns deadpool.......too bad.

Gedeon
01-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Yet another double post! Lets see how many i can stack up! :D

walpaperssss!
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/003/9/2/walpapers_that_look_plastic_by_gedeongedza-d5qbf55.jpg

I didn't draw apoc in quite some time... also im practicing using textures to make my artsy stuff look artsyer-er-er...er

BIG BUUUTS

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/003/a/2/black_skin_thight_outfits_and_big_butts_by_gedeong edza-d5qbfw4.jpg

really like this one. Although i hate the fact that i couldn't do a better job at making a reflection on the floor. oh well...BIG BUUT!!!

Demonfyre
01-04-2013, 03:22 PM
I am loving the bottom drawing

JJJorgie
01-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Yes, that bottom picture's really nice! On the male profile, I think the back of the head's a bit small; the hair seems to curve in just a bit too much.

theAnimeRebel
01-06-2013, 01:59 AM
You seem to focus on rendering and special effects here...

HOWEVER

Don't get lazy with the anatomy. There are serious problems with the dude's head, as is obvious. Things are way too elongated and his skull is puny... not to mention his chest is basically a square (i.e., not a chest at all, but a blob)
The black cat, while slightly better, has HUGE legs/hips in comparison to her shoulder and such. Plus her torso is twisted in such an odd way for a human... I don't know

Sketch in some roughs before you start adding detail to the figures. Get the form right, THEN worry about... well, all the cool stuff.

Gedeon
01-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Demon- Glad you do :D

JJJ-Im not sure what you mean... -u-' Are you talking about the back of the head?

Ani-rebel- Could you do me a favor and do a red-line for me? It seems that i really fucked up his head...but im just not seeing it.... It really appriciate it.

Anywhore here are some thigs i was suposed to do for my mates ....ad i was late.......like really really late......but hey...I DID THEM!!!...At least.

Kyoko!!!
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/007/8/8/kyokothe_kickass_chomper__d_by_gedeongedza-d5qqq6w.jpg
Almost happy wit everythig....the thigs that bug me are
-deformed Kyubei
-Weird kees

Mami!!!
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/007/4/1/magic_girls___with_no_heads__d_by_gedeongedza-d5qqp5a.jpg
Oh good lord i hate that face...probably gonna do it all over again.... For some reason i couldn't do this one in the Madoka Magica style.''
Gripes with this one:
-Hands
-That horrifying face

So what do you guys see thats bad? Whatta ya think?

JJJorgie
01-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Yes, I was talking about the back of the head (lower part mainly) Sorry for not being specific.

These new ones are really cute!

On the first, the ears are a bit low. her hand is connected at a weird angle (the hand on the right that is). Her jacket, under the breast, should have some more shadows and darker shades.

On the second, the far eye should be a bit higher and the thighs aren't the same thickness.

Rubisko
01-08-2013, 05:37 AM
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o608/jenbe753/gedeon_zpsdb80fb15.jpg

I believe that the key thing to consider when drawing stuff stylized is to maintain at least the main functionality of the object you are drawing. Just as Izzy said somewhere above here, if you want to improve from here on you need to do the heavy homework. As it is now you draw a lot, but whenever you encounter a problem you guess instead of doing your research. If you don't understand what the things you draw are supposed to do it will generally not look very solid.

Sylux
01-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Fuck Gedeon how are you getting so fucking good

theAnimeRebel
01-15-2013, 05:49 PM
*does not draw you a red line b/c I just got powned*

darkmousysminion
01-24-2013, 11:04 PM
It's kind of hard to jump in after these works have been critiqued already. For one, you've definitely improved since the last time I've been on here. Which, well....is a long time.

Second, I like the style you've got going (albeit it's a teensy bit offensive to other females but I realize it's probably made for the satisfaction of other males). The pic underneath the profile of the...serbian (?) guy is veeeery nice, I hope you finish it.

A few notes...
I agree with what I've seen while skimming other comments. You seem to be putting a lot of effort into coloring and special effects but not necessarily making sure that your anatomy is in place first. You're very, very close but for example, in Mami's piece her hands seem too tiny and her eyes are lopsided with extremely thick lineart. Her chest also seems odd...I don't know if it's just the size compared to her face or how low they seem.

Anyway, keep going :) I'll be really happy if you draw more males~~~

Sylux
01-27-2013, 02:53 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA GEDEON I'M GOIN' BACK THROUGH YOUR THREAD AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAN

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you're afraid of needles?"
"IT'S YOUR BOOBS, YOU BIMBO!!!"

Gedeon
01-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Nedostajali ste mi maderfakersi! So im back, and hopefully ill draw more. So imma post one day one pic( since ive been posting stuff to dA, i wont post stuff from there(only the ones id like to get critiques)) So one day one pic here i go. Nice to be back and to see that you guys are still alive!

summers50
01-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Well if no one's gonna say anything I might as well. The change from the first to last page of the thread is epic, lol. Good on you.

The comp is nice and easy to follow, spiraling out from the middle. The only thing that kind of stands out as a weird hiccup would be where the door frame lines up with the edge of the picture, you should try avoiding that since it leads the eye off the image somewhat.

Looks like there's a lot of intensity in the red lighting from above, the light coming from that jacket is almost straight red. But I'm sort of distracted by the left side again, with the blonde guy's head. I'm looking at a room with people inside, and a red light. the red shines on to the table, the people and the walls, strongly. Everything it shines on also reflects some of the red light, yeah? I would think that there's some red light on the blonde from the reflections in the room, so it seems like his upper body is being placed outside color wise, where the colors are more gray and cool.