PDA

View Full Version : Hokuto no ken flash! Awesome :D

Tetsuphil
02-16-2011, 09:07 PM
I just found a great port of Hokuto no ken on flash(originally on ps2 jap only) on this website:

http://flashkof.fr/hokuto/game.html

It kicks a lot of butt :D

I suggest you to go back one page and download it for maximum resolution.

It was made by the same people as guilty gear, its pretty cool :U
For a fan like me, it's a great find :P Don't forget to change the control or difficulty depending on how good you are :O cauz it starts off at hard mode.

jubeh
02-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Its not made by arcsys it just uses sprites ripped from the actual hnk game made by arcsys which is about 400 times better than this.

Tetsuphil
02-16-2011, 09:36 PM
It's even better on the real thing? :O

Sad thing it was'nt made here >:

I wish it was

jubeh
02-16-2011, 09:41 PM
What no the flash game you linked is the shitty one.

You have to import the good one. It's on the ps2.

Tetsuphil
02-16-2011, 09:49 PM
But it does'nt work on NTSC PS2s D:
So I either have to get a Pal ps2 or hack my ps2.

I might buy a pal ps2, or whatever PS2 Japan has e_o

I would import it :U

Hayashida
02-17-2011, 06:19 PM
I just had an idea but I don't know if it would work. All PS3's are region free, so you can import a japanese PS3 game and it will work on a North American system, right? But you can also get PS3's which are backwards-compatible, though not all of them are. So I'm wondering if you got a backwards-compatible PS3 and played a PS2 game on it, it would like, negate the region thingy. what do you think?

Ceta
02-27-2011, 08:03 AM
But it does'nt work on NTSC PS2s D:
So I either have to get a Pal ps2 or hack my ps2.

I might buy a pal ps2, or whatever PS2 Japan has e_o

I would import it :U
So you're aware, Japan uses the NTSC format.

I just had an idea but I don't know if it would work. All PS3's are region free, so you can import a japanese PS3 game and it will work on a North American system, right? But you can also get PS3's which are backwards-compatible, though not all of them are. So I'm wondering if you got a backwards-compatible PS3 and played a PS2 game on it, it would like, negate the region thingy. what do you think?
My thought is that this won't work. Unless your [backwards-compatible] PS3 is from Japan, you won't be able to run the Japanese PS2 games on your PS3 since the games have the region-coding programmed in. Well, that is unless you have something for the PS3 that will eliminate the region locking on the older games. If not, then just buying and importing a Japanese PS2 for cheap is your best option.