PDA

View Full Version : IIIF [Triple Flip]

GunZet
02-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Triple IIIF Flip

The epic fking skateboarding manga/comic.

Hi gaiz.
At long last, I have started working on (Triple Flip!!!, or just call it IIIF or T3 or TF...lol.) again.

For those who are new to the comic, it's about skateboarding.
It was a hastle to upload both here and SmackJeeves without proper internet.

So it'll be uploaded solely on SJ now, to save time.
It left off on Page 34 five months ago in September. Continue from there. I uploaded 7 fresh pages (1 filler) and there are now 41 pages total, awesum rite?

READ HERE
(http://tripleflip.smackjeeves.com/)
I'll try to keep this updated, sorry I left off like that last time :C I've been really busy. And I'm busier than I've ever been right now.

Regantor
02-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Eh, seems like the images on your site keep loading very slowly, which may be why you an't exactly getting a barrel of replies... Anyhow, glad you made the jump finally. ;I

GunZet
02-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Maan. I wish someone had of told me that lol.
Oh well.

Gedeon
03-02-2011, 06:06 PM
PURE AWSOMNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the caricatures and the story of just plain little skater gang and the style is so unique!!!! AHHH I JUST LOVE IT!!!! I can only say one thing that puny little NO-skillz can find a little bit odd, some parts like when Momo strats riding the skate...well i kinda couldnt make out the picture at about first five min. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS F*****G AMAIZING!!!! And the humor and the funny faces and everything!!!! And the sketchy feel is so WIN!!!! Oh and btw how did you do the action lines....you know those left-right that like represent motion lines? And what program did you use?

GunZet
03-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks a lot man, glad you like it! I know it's a little confusing at first, I didn't know which direction to take it...not to mention I make up what happens next as I go.
I use Manga Studio 3 Debut to make this, so most of the action lines were also made using some of the preset filters.
Those extra special ones, like impacts and all that, I draw in myself.

Sparky-J
03-03-2011, 04:53 AM
Huzzah to the max!

Gedeon
03-03-2011, 02:29 PM
HUZZAH!!!! GunZet's Max right?! Oh and GunLORD(thats what i will call you from now on) Is there any site where i could get that manga studio 3 thingy to download free(not legal i presume), Cuz my old peepole wont spend money on anything that can be buyed from the net...T.T

Sparky-J
03-03-2011, 03:13 PM
You shouldn't download uTorrent, and you definitely should torrent it from Pirate Bay, because that would be illegal and wrong... and illegal.

Gedeon
03-03-2011, 03:22 PM
so tell me you never ever downloaded ANYTHING illegal...?

Sparky-J
03-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Oh of course not, and I would never post coded instructions on how you could get free programs illegally using the same method that I didn't use.

GunZet
03-03-2011, 04:15 PM
No. I'm not Max, I'm GunZet. A select few know my real name. :cat_evil:

Well, I won't say whether I got Manga Studio legally, or illegally, but use YouTube. That's all I'll say.
If you like getting sued, I suggest using torrents.

For the record, just save up a good 50-60 (USD) and buy Manga Studio 4.

Gedeon
03-03-2011, 05:30 PM
....then sparky-J i take my hat off in front of you...and you all forgot that i live in serbia where you can dwonload a movie in Mc Donalds and transfere it on a cd and take it home...no questions asked or legal notices. >:) I dont kjnow if they would sue me for it, the goverment would probaby ask for a bottle of wine or something and they would make it all go away. They are suckin up to peaplo by turning a blind eye whenever we do something unalowed, cuz the elections are non stop her in few past years, and of course they never finish those so the same guy stays all the time or is miraculusly elected by 3% more. A very f****d up cotry.

outlaw1422
03-19-2011, 01:39 AM
Ah, Triple Flip. I remember reading this on the old MT site. Not only is it fun to read, but the motion lines you use really helped me out when I started drawing more dynamic poses and stuff. Good to see III F is still around!