PDA

View Full Version : Hajimemashite.

scanten71-402san
02-12-2011, 12:10 PM
My name is Oleg, but Ray I like more. I am 15 years old guy from Ukraine, from Kiev. I am going to draw manga as cool as Japanese mangakas do. My favourite mangaka is Kei, who has drawn the Hatsune Miku. I like VOCALOID very much. I have the program, and Hatsune Miku, Rin/Len, english Luka and Kaai Yuki voicebanks. Favourite anime - Card Captor Sakura, Shugo Chara, and "Draw with me" AMV. I learn Japanese, can write all hiragana and katakana and know 15 kanji and 75 words and phrases, and have some Japanese friends. For their safety(they are only 8-12 years old), I won't say their contacts <(~_=)>. I also love writing music in FL Studio, songs in VOCALOID, websites on uCoz, programming, drawing in Photoshop, and videos.

How to connect with me:
Skype name: oleg55381
E-mail: oleg5538@yandex.ru

GunZet
02-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to MT Oleg, have an insane stay wontcha?

B Doozo
o yoroshiku
k .
u

w
a

Marisu
desu

Hayashida
02-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Hey, welcome.

indescribable
02-13-2011, 02:17 AM
MT にようこそ。

Reset
02-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome scanten71-402san, i'm using fl studio and photoshop too. but still can create flat song. wish i can see n hear about your work in no time.

Devillan
02-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Добро Пожаловать!!! Welcome to MT Airlines, please enjoy your flight

Rio
02-13-2011, 10:31 PM
Hey Scanten! Welcome to Manga Tutorials. C:
Are you learning Japanese on your own or are you taking a class? That's pretty cool to have some Japanese friends - they can help you out with your studies.

scanten71-402san
02-14-2011, 02:07 PM
I am learning Japanese on myself. I speak with just one Japanese 8-year-old guy and Japanese 12-14-years old girls using e-mail. But my first japanese friend was a Japanese 8-years-old girl and I talked with her on.... facebook <O.O>. I won't report her, but just want to get her e-mail known for me and speak with her using her e-mail instead of facebook. I hate Facebook really. It has many privacy issues and prohibites under-14s from using it. It's games are so childish. This is my reasons for hating Facebook. BUT: Just simply use incorrect birth year - and you are on. But I like Skype. It is better than ICQ and Facebook in many times, because you can talk with voice. Skype also prohibites children under 14 from using it, but in vain. I think it might help young PC users to improve language skills using speech. This rule I heard is based to protect the children, but..... gomenne, it does not protect, it prevents (But there are some websites where preventing is needed). Kanashii desu. Most of my Japanese friends agree with me.
So younger my audience - so more kind and peaceful am I.
I use FL Studio as a musical self-expression thing. Most of my music is trance, light electro, light rock, relaxing. But I want to create some JPOP-styled and synthy-pop music. I play electric guitar and want to play synth and bass.
I also draw in Photoshop and Open Canvas. Most of my anime drawings are cute and kawaii because in real I look uncute and unkawaii.

GunZet
02-14-2011, 02:49 PM
That was....descriptive...
and oh, doesn't kawaii mean cute? so it's like you said "I look uncute and uncute."? lol

Anyway, why dontcha head over to the Crit corner and post some stuff eh? *pokes* EH!?

Reset
02-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Are you an otaku?

Rio
02-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Isn't everyone here an otaku in some form or another?

@ Scanten
Hey, I suggest you check out the links here (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?259-Learning-Japanese). There are some sites that can help you if you're learning Japanese.

Sylux
02-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Lol, i was about to say "Who the hell isn't an otaku?"

scanten71-402san
03-13-2011, 01:53 PM
I am not a huge otaku, but I am a big anime fan. I love drawing anime, it is my hobby and a method to chill out and relax. I always draw CUTE and KAWAII pictures of, e.g. girls or children etc. I mostly always use nekomimi. I don't draw something violent and/or evil, etc, because there are many good things in the world.