PDA

View Full Version : Whooters Kiva here!!XD

Kivad
02-10-2011, 09:56 AM
hi everyone,im Katelyn but you can all call me Kiva if you want!XDim 18 recently,I live in Ireland in galway(YES THAT PLACE WITH THE LEPRECHAUNS PFFTO3O) and a very helpful person told me about this site*-* I like to think im a friendly person and OMG i smell something delicious downstairs...o_o should i go down..but im filling this out..ok fill out first THEN EATOAO

dont have many big dislikes other than school!XDand being called retarded:-/ IM JUST CLUMSY AND FORGETFUL DX< theres a difference!!
as for my likes,i like slushees,ice-cream,dance,listening to music,drawing manga,hanging with my awesome friends,editing AMVs(anime music videos) if you wanna check out my AMVs here a link *o*

http://www.youtube.com/user/CuriousSoulsx?feature=mhum

favourite mangas are katekyo hitman reborn,skip beat,D.gray man,Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,Pandora Hears,Ouran High School Host Club and so many many more >: D NOW FOOOD
its nice to meet everyone*o* this site looks awesome,i hope ill im prove on my manga drawings here!!XD

Rio
02-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Hey Kiva! Welcome to Manga Tutorials! We've got like-minded people here including foodies - what do you think of ramen (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?317-Ramen-The-Greatest-Food-Evar!)? - and generally awesome peoples. n_n

Reset
02-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Welcome to MT Kiva. I'm also new here.
your name reminds me with one of kamen rider. Kamen Rider Kiva. Hehe. I'm a fan of raider.
Tsubasa reservoir Chronicle pretty good, a lot of my friends like it, but I prefer the previous CLAMP work that is "Card Capture Sakura" and "Magic Knight Ray Earth." Have you ever read or watch it?

Kivad
02-12-2011, 11:41 AM
hahaha thanks both of you!XD and pfffft,thats a first!!XDhaha!It is it is*-* but cardcaptors is awesome as well!8Di read and watched it!XDand i watched some of rayearth but i still need to watch more :' D it looked pretty good tho!Is it good enough that i should finish it??

angel_dreamer13
02-12-2011, 02:42 PM
welcome to the site :) this is a great place if you want to improve your art, you should post some of your drawings soon so we can give you some tips :D

Reset
02-12-2011, 02:57 PM
hahaha thanks both of you!XD and pfffft,thats a first!!XDhaha!It is it is*-* but cardcaptors is awesome as well!8Di read and watched it!XDand i watched some of rayearth but i still need to watch more :' D it looked pretty good tho!Is it good enough that i should finish it??

O_o [blush]. Yeaah, its kinda funny for male who like to read or watch cardcaptor, otherwise i love this with all content of my heart.pffft.

Hayashida
02-12-2011, 05:37 PM
So, the Irish are finally admitting that there are leprechauns there, eh? Well, how about you grab me one, Kivad and we'll call it even.

Kivad
06-07-2011, 05:24 AM
O_o [blush]. Yeaah, its kinda funny for male who like to read or watch cardcaptor, otherwise i love this with all content of my heart.pffft.

haha no way i have a male friend who has the same love for shoujo manga as i do!!XDwere always fangirling abut cute moments and stuff so i dont think thats weird!XD

Hayashida
06-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Whoa, even though this is your thread, the last post was months ago. Please don't bump old threads like this.