PDA

View Full Version : Rules of thumb for every part of the human body?

Kiiryu
02-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Are there any online resources containing a comprehensive list of rules of thumb that apply to the human body? Not just one or two, but every individual body part?

GunZet
02-10-2011, 02:41 PM
I don't think so. Although there's this one site that's been brought up multiple times when it comes to anatomy. Thing is, I forgot, maybe someone remembers, it has to do with drawing animal humans or whatever they're called, but it also goes big time into the normal human body and gives off some sick tips...yea.

Otherwise, maybe you should browse the net for separate resource, and then make a little folder and keep it there.

Kiiryu
02-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Hmm, bumma. I figured there'd be something like that out there by now.

Bardic-Dragoon
02-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Although there's this one site that's been brought up multiple times when it comes to anatomy. Thing is, I forgot, maybe someone remembers, it has to do with drawing animal humans or whatever they're called, but it also goes big time into the normal human body and gives off some sick tips...yea.

http://hippie.nu/~unicorn/tut/xhtml/
was that what you were talking about?

Hamachi
02-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Personally I'd just dish out the cash to buy a good anatomy book - yes, you do spend money but I'm fairly certain the time you save makes it worth it.

GunZet
02-11-2011, 01:49 AM
http://hippie.nu/~unicorn/tut/xhtml/
was that what you were talking about?

Yep that's exactly it. I have the whole page saved to my laptop but I was too lazy to find it...

Matt
02-13-2011, 05:40 PM
I have that page saved as well. I don't like furries/anthro that much, but it's an amazing tutorial. Lengthy, but very well-done.

Rio
02-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Personally I'd just dish out the cash to buy a good anatomy book - yes, you do spend money but I'm fairly certain the time you save makes it worth it. Agreed. It's much more convenient as well, imo.

Anyways, cool tutorial. I'll have to remember to add it to our Massive Online Tutorial list. C: