PDA

View Full Version : Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)



Pages : [1] 2 3

Kodos
02-02-2011, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M8NEXuC7qc
Sorry, a bit rushed. Also this is taking place IN THE FUTURE. Slightly. Figure this likely starts about the same time that C gets home from their tourny.
Of course, better yet is to just not think about the timeline since all of the Time Lords mucked it up and there is no Doctor here to set things right.

The last few months have certainly been interesting.

First there was that global quake that shook the world, and not much else. That was certainly an odd enough occurrence in and of itself, and some of those in tune with the Way felt it was a sign of something wrong, or soon to be wrong, in Nature. The Kami's displeasure with the way events had gone, or soon would go. But only a few Druid villages seemed to get really worried or upset. The second tremor was more of the same.

Then came the word from the Western Kingdoms that Therion, the Doom of Heroes, King of Rape, Worldsmasher, and so on, had been demanding greater
and more frequent tributes of treasure and women from his conquered territories, that his armies had been on the move, his production of undead increased,
and that the Doom of Heroes himself had been spotted outside of his lair on at least two separate occasions.

Oh dear.

Then Brookhaven, some city out West. What the fuck was that all about? Reports were strangely vague about that. All you knew - if even that little - was
that Therion did something to the town and everyone died and apparently it's so fucked that no one can even live there anymore. How lovely.
And then came Doré. The shining bastion of civilization and justice in the West was destroyed by the Worldsmasher. Its princesses taken, its cities smashed,
the country was in ruins and the survivors few.

How lovely.

Then he proceeded to smash Champignon, some small kingdom near Lareaux. Rumors of increased activity among his agents are also rife.

Clearly Therion was off on one of his frequent "FUCK THE WORLD I AM AWESOME!" trips.

Luckily, none of it concerned you directly. Therion rarely fucked with Izumo, after all.
Right?

But things in Izumo have been odd lately, too, haven't they?

To the south there are stories of increased activity by the vile Cult of Orochi. Rumors from Cao tell stories of ghost epidemics.

But thankfully, nothing here in Wu, so far. Besides, you weren't here to worry about evil cults and/or hungry ghosts. You are here, in Wu, for a martial arts tournament.

You are here to kick ass and eat dumplings - and you're all outta dumplings.

***

The arena was a large open-air affair, although you had seen larger. You had the great honor of the presence of Yao, a Tien Lung, and his retinue. You weren't quite expecting this, but then again, no one probably was. Everyone seemed a bit awed and humbled by his presence.

Fortunately, Lord Yao had chosen to assume humanoid form for his visit. A giant dragon hovering over the crowd might have made things a bit distracting.

The tournament was scheduled to last four days. There were no eliminations. The overall winner would be determined by whoever had the most wins. In the event of a tie, there would be a tiebreaker match.

The first fight of the day was some chick named Lin vs some guy named Shun. The crowd seemed pretty excited.

***

Lin took her place in the arena first, accompanied by cheers and a fair share of catcalls - you imagine the presence of a dragon got the rowdier elements in line.

She was clearly an older woman, however she was also quite the stunning beauty. Her beauty made it a bit hard to place, but one imagined she was probably in her late 30's or early 40's. Her hair was tied back in a tight bun, and she wore a short, skintight qipao that terminated in a loincloth of sorts. She was more than a pretty face and amazing rack though, you could see she was fairly toned.

She had a confident smile on her pretty face as Shun entered (well, stumbled/staggered in). From the vibe she gave off, if her skill was even half as good as her ego he was pretty much screwed.

She was quicker than him, rushing in as soon as the fight started. Despite taking the initiative she was caught off guard a bit by her opponent's drunken swaying and dodging, her palmstrike missing (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868226/). Still, the older beauty was confident, playing it off with a one-liner. "You haven't even lost yet and you're already hitting the drink?"

To be fair, the people in the front rows could almost smell the booze.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-02-2011, 05:28 PM
"Why the smack talk when you fight like shit?" Shun slurred whilst lazily making a grab at Lins Ample rack. She reacted as you would expect, pulling away, unfortunately the whole point of the grope ruse was to take her off guard and he followed it up with a hard kick to the stomach.

Feint:1d20+7=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868232/)
Stunning fist attack: 1d20+10=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868234/) DC17
damage: 2d6+5=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868239/)

Kodos
02-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Lin gasped and recoiled as Shun grabbed at her bouncing chest. She was about to shout something at him when his foot buried itself into her guts. Immediately Lin doubled over, coughing, with her arms wrapped around her stomach. The crowd seemed to like it, and Shun no doubt appreciated the view.

1d20+6=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868243/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Trying his best to humiliate his opponent and have fun doing it Shun decided to actually give Milf's boobs a complementary squeeze for real this time.
"Your tits are as soft as you are" he laughed whilst driving his knee hard into her gut.

Stunning fist: 1d20+10=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868250/)
Damage:2d6+5=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868254/)

Kodos
02-02-2011, 06:02 PM
The crowd found it amusing but Lin just gasped as her lovely lady lumps were squeezed. She then gasped again as she lost her breath and was given another hard hit to her stomach. This time, though, she managed to resist (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868260/) losing her breath or anything.

"I'll fucking show you soft." She growled as she rose up, bringing her knee up with her. Smashing it straight up and between Shun's legs. (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868274/) The crowd gave a sympathetic "oooh," Lin just gave him a confident and bitchy little smirk. "Still think I'm soft?" She purred.

23 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868275/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Shun winced but managed not to curl up like his lady friend did. Instead he staggered forwards with his fist out like a lance, Lin fell for the bait again only this time Shun managed to trip over himself and land with a nice view of his opponents thong. Before he could make a rude comment he got a kick in the face.


Fort save:1d20+9=29 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868277/)
Feint Bluff: 1d20+7=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868290/)
Touch attack:1d20+10=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868303/) Crit miss
Lin's face kick:1d8+5=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868310/)

Kodos
02-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Lin smirked down at her downed opponent. "Not so tough now, huh?" She taunted before unleashing two stomps down at him. One of which caught him in the throat.

Despite her earlier slip ups, Lin seemed to be quite confident again, and she seemed to have the crowd back on her side. The latter may have had something to do with a tendency to see up her dress whenever she did a high kick or moved too quickly, as well as her chest, though.

Two hits, possible crit (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868328/)
Crit Confirm (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868331/)
29 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868333/)

zizi
02-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Zhan Yao shifted in his seat, his long tan face twitching in reaction to the blows in the arena before him. His long nails, elegantly shaped and decorated, caught the light as his hands moved to rest more comfortably on a exquisitely carved walking stick in front of him.
Beside him sat his mother, regal in her bearing and refined in her dress, less extravagant perhaps than her children but with a certain timelessness. She was beautiful for a human- startlingly so, her apparent youth impossible. Such were the gifts his father had bestowed upon her.
To her other side he sat, the Tien Lung Yao. Zhan's father.
Most of Yao's other, older children weren't in attendance; too important perhaps, or too busy. No matter; it was Zhan who he had asked to do this task. Zhan had enough pride and love for his father to be pleased at that.
Zhan winced and smiled as the woman- Lin- landed a particularly nasty and effective blow. She was quite lovely, and quite talented. He hoped she won this bout.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Shun hopped back up pretty quick for a drunk who had just had his throat stomped and even managed to brush his face against Lin's breasts on his way to her chin, which he promptly head butted. "There's no need to be tough when you're kicking like shit"


Tumble check:1d20+16=33 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868340/)
Stunning fist attack: 1d20+10=28 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868344/)
Damage:2d6+5=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868354/)

Kodos
02-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Lin was panting a bit ('my eyes are up here, tiger') but still seemed full of fire. Showing her skill, the middle-aged beauty stood on one straightened leg while using her other leg to send two quick and strong kicks smashing into Shun.

It hurt, but at least the view was nice (wink wink nudge nudge).

"Still think I kick like shit?" She smirked.

2 Hits! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868366/)
17 Damages! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868368/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-02-2011, 07:42 PM
"Yeah" Slurred Shun as he kicked the lovely Lin right between the legs.

Stunning fist attack:1d20+10=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868376/)
Damage:2d6+5=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868390/)

Kodos
02-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Lin could only give a tiny gasp of pain as she doubled over holding her ladybits, thighs clenched and eyes wide.

Not again...

Somewhere in Izumo, a stacked Monk with huge thunder thighs nods her head in approval.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Shun spun his arm around and delivered punch to the nose. Unfortunately Lin was too busy holding herself to make any remarks he could respond to.

Stunning fist attack:1d20+10=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868394/)
Damage:2d6+5=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868395/)

Kodos
02-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Lin stumbled back holding her nose. She was panting heavily now and clearly getting tired. He could tell by how she was standing that she still hadn't fully shaken off the lowblow, either. If looks could kill Shun would already be dead.

Quickly closing the distance Lin yelled as she drove her foot up and between his legs once more, kicking him between the legs with more then enough force to make it clear it was payback. "How do you like it?" She growled.

1d20+11=28 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868411/)
28 Damages to Shun (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2868412/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-02-2011, 08:07 PM
This time the Crotch shot got to him, causing him to stumble backwards balls in hand.

zizi
02-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Zhan's smile widened and he leaned forward in delight. This fight would be very close as far as he could tell. Beside him his mother clapped her hands together, urging Lin to victory. He agreed with her completely.

Kodos
02-02-2011, 08:14 PM
"Oh, quiet now?" Lin taunted. "Not going to try and grope me again, or share some of your oh-so-witty remarks?"

Vamping it up Lin approached her stunned for before straightening him up. She brushed his hands aside and reached down between his legs before flashing him a lovely smile. "This is for grabbing my tits." She said with an almost flirty tone before grabbing and squeezing. Hard.

Her point made, Lin smashed a kick hard into Shun's head, sending him flying several feet and winning her the match.

Lin raised her arms in triumph as she made her way off to the cheers and catcalls of the crowd while the healers dealt with Shun.

zizi
02-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Zhan rose to his feet and applauded as Lin exited, flashing her a smile as she made her way past. "Incredible!" he called, with the casual arrogance of one who has never been ignored in his life.

Kodos
02-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Lin gave Zhan a wink and blew a kiss as she passed by, clearly interested.

zizi
02-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Zhan's smile widened, but he rolled his eyes at a glance from his mother, Zhu Dai. "What? She's beautiful. An incredible fighter."
"Mmm," said Zhu, smiling and waving after Lin, "but she's also only a few years younger than me. If that."
Zhan pulled a face at the thought; his mother was in her forties, that would put Lin at at least twice his age. He wouldn't have minded had Zhu Dai not put the comparison in his head. "Pity," he murmured to himself, watching Lin move out of sight. She really was rather delicious.

jaidurn
02-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Yu found herself disgusted with the manners displayed during the fight. No real fighter would justify winning like that. Anyone could hit someone's genitals, but not everyone could win a fight with actual skill. Tough luck gaining Yu's respect.

"That wasn't a real fight! Fight with honor, bitch!"

Kodos
02-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Lin smiled at the younger woman as she approached her in the 'backstage' area. "First of all, child, he grabbed my tits. Second of all, I think someone's just a jealous little bitch. Now piss off." Lin growled before giving Yu a shove and walking past her.

jaidurn
02-04-2011, 09:48 AM
"It's not like he tried to fucking, tear your breast off. He's drunk for fucksake."

Yu stumbled backwards, angered with the woman's mannor. She knew that if she ever came across her in a fight, then she better win.


Oh fuck.

Kodos
02-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Eventually the healers got finished with Shun and it was time for his second match. This time against some athletic looking girl named Lei Ping.

She was younger than Lin, but didn't have Dat Rack. Also she didn't seem to have Dat Ego.

Alright, ladies, post and work this shit out yourselves. I'm taking a nap. I don't feel too good. I'll be back later tonight.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Shun staggered over to his new opponent and head butted her right in the nose. He'd clearly been drinking again.


Initiative: 1d20+3=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872129/)
Stunning fist Attack:1d20+10=29 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872134/)
Damage:2d6+5=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872135/)

Delphinus
02-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Ping stretched her lean arms, dropped into a vaguely defensive fighting stance - then turned and ran away, to laughter from the crowd. Then she turned and, like a crane, leapt towards Shun. Her foot ploughed into Shun's face with a sickening crunch; Shun looked even less pretty than he had a few moments beforehand.
JUMP (25 feet, DC 25): 1d20+20=35 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872187/)
ATTACK (applying Flying Kick, AC 20): 1d20+10=30 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872172/)
CONFIRM CRIT (CONFIRMED): 1d20+10=25 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872191/)
ATTACK DAMAGE: (1d8+3d6)*2=38 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872194/)
I pity you...

Superdooperphailmachine
02-04-2011, 04:48 PM
The flying kick near enough shattered Shuns jaw and sent him spinning, during the spin his hand managed to find it's way into pings face, not doing anywhere near as much damage as her kick but it was still painful.

Stunning fist Attack:1d20+10=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872250/)
Damage: 2d6+5=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872255/)

zizi
02-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Zhan grinned, "She's good. We should take her." His older sister, Daihua, seated to his other side nodded noncommittally.
"Little Brother lets hope you don't mess this up, huh?"
Zhan scowled at her words; none of his siblings seemed to hold much faith in him, and Daihua had made it clear she was only here to watch him. He was nineteen! Too old for babysitters.
"We know you're not bad," she continued, the unexpected half compliment catching his attention, "but dad's putting faith in you and you've never really been tested before."
This much at least was true. She paused and took in his expression before leaning over and tugging gently on his beard. "Don't pout Little Brother. It really doesn't suit you."
He gritted his teeth but didn't say anything, his fingernails growing subtly longer with his irritation.
Her catlike pupils narrowed and she leant back in her seat, expensive silks rustling. "Well if you're going to be childish," she muttered. "Hooray Lei Ping!"
He returned his attention to the fight, almost feeling sorry for the drunken monk.

Delphinus
02-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Ping spun one leg out away from her body, aiming at the back of the rival monk's thigh. The more malodorous of the pair landed face-first in the dust.

SHUN ROLLED 19 TO RESIST TRIP
PING ROLLED A 22 TO TRIP HIM (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872370/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Almost as soon as he hit the floor shun rolled back onto his feet and shot a palm strike into Pings face breaking her nose.

Tumble:1d20+16=36
(http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872384/)
Stunning fist attack:1d20+10=30 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872387/) Potential crit
Confirmed:1d20+10=25 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872392/)
Damage:2d6+5=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872394/)X2 = 26

Delphinus
02-04-2011, 05:51 PM
If Ping hadn't been blinded by the pain of her broken nose and the force of the attack she would've sworn. As it was she just managed to spit blood onto the drunken man.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Shun grabbed Ping by her ears and pulled her head into his knee, ending the fight.

Attack:1d20+10=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872410/)
Damage:2d6+5=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872412/)

zizi
02-04-2011, 08:29 PM
"Thoroughly impressive," said Zhan, "on behalf of them both."
Daihua said nothing, apparently feeling her brother had stated the obvious enough for them both.

Kodos
02-05-2011, 05:19 AM
The next fight was Shun vs some muscular shirtless guy with short black hair and a fondness for making bird noises when he fought.

Monks can be mysterious like Druids sometimes.

***

Jun-Fan was quicker than the drunken Shun, launching into a flying kick while making bird noises. The jump was flawless, as was Jun-Fan's technique, muscles rippling impressively and his skill showing. Unfortunately, he wasn't expecting his opponent's drunken swaying and missed.

Spectacularly.

Jun-Fan landed face first behind Shun, skidding a bit on the ground as he did.

It was pretty funny for people who were not Jun-Fan.

26 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873513/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-05-2011, 05:30 AM
"I've seen little girls with better kicks" Shun chuckled at the birdman and thrusted two fingers into his neck.

Stunning Fist attack:1d20+10=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873515/)
Damage:2d6+5=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873517/)

Kodos
02-05-2011, 05:38 AM
Jun-Fan ignored Shun's taunting and drove a quick palmstrike into the Monk with literally stunning force.

1d8+7=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873527/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-05-2011, 05:45 AM
Shun spluttered and bent over, winded.

Kodos
02-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Jun-Fan inhaled deeply before delivering a powerful fist straight into Shun's face.

18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873534/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-05-2011, 05:57 AM
The one two punch made Shun somewhat dizzy, so his attempts to fool and strike his opponent failed completely.


Feint:1d20+7=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873539/)
Stunning fist attack:1d20+10=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873536/)

Kodos
02-05-2011, 06:00 AM
The Monk ducked under Shun's attack, delivering two quick jabs to Shun's chest.
1d8+7=12, 1d8+7=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873546/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Shun made a pretty unconvincing near miss punch to Jun's face but by some miracle he actually fell for it, leaving his lower body undefended. Shun took advantage of this by using his knee to crack nuts.


Feint:1d20+7=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873548/)
Stunning Fist attack:1d20+10=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873547/)
Damage:2d6+5=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873553/)

I rolling like shit @_@

Kodos
02-05-2011, 06:11 AM
With a high pitched noise that wasn't a birdcall for once, Jun-Fan doubled over holding himself and wishing he had seen that one coming.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-05-2011, 06:20 AM
Shun dropped his elbow on the back of Jun's neck, imitating his silly bird calls once it made contact.

Stunning fist attack:1d20+10=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873560/)
Damage:2d6+5=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873561/)

Kodos
02-05-2011, 06:26 AM
With a pained grunt the stunned Monk did another faceplant.

Since he fumbled he's stunned and knocked prone.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Shun hopped above Jun with his legs outstretched and dropped on him, using the poor man as a seat.

Stunning Fist Attack:1d20+10=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873571/)
Damage:2d6+5=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2873573/)

Kodos
02-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Jun-Fan threw Shun off him with a grunt before tumbling somewhat clumsily up to his feet..

I'm ruling that bucking Shun off is a move action since I'm not sure how to rule it otherwise and am tired and lazy ATM.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-07-2011, 06:02 PM
As Jun got to his feet Shun jumped on his back, riding him around the arena like a horse and making bird calls for a while before finally striking his neck and dismounting about as stylishly as a drunk could.

attack:1d20+10=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2877497/)
Damage:2d6+5=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2877519/)

Attack:1d20+10=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2877509/)
Damage:2d6+5=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2877503/)

Kodos
02-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Then it was time for the next fight, as Jun-Fan was carted off and the healers pointed the stumbling drunk towards the exit.

Lin was fighting again, apparently, her return met with more cheers and catcalls than the first time around. She was clearly loving the attention. She paused briefly as she passed by Zhan, giving him a wink and blowing a kiss his way. "Cheering for me, tiger?" she purred.

Zhan could feel the jealous glares from some men even halfway across the arena.

zizi
02-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Khan cheered Lin on happily, as did his sister. His mother smiled slightly and clapped politely whenever Lin scored a hit, but out of the three Zhan was noticeably more enthusiastic.

When she winked at him his smile widened cockily, but he simply inclined his head politely and as elegantly as he could in response to her kiss and her call.

Daihua raised a groomed eyebrow, "You seem to have caught her attention somewhat Little Brother. Pity, I was hoping she played for my team."

Kodos
02-09-2011, 12:07 AM
She smiled at the nod. "I'll see you after all my fights, then?" She laughed, resuming her walk towards the center of the arena, this time with an exaggerated bounce in her step that caused a certain part of her anatomy to also take on an exaggerated bounce.

zizi
02-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Daihua laughed softly, and nudged Zhan gently. "Looks like she wants to make a man out of you, Little Brother." Khan chocked on his reply and glared at her but she just laughed again.

jaidurn
02-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Yu got ready to enter the arena. She cleared her mind and got ready to beat the shit out of someone. She wasn't really in the mood to take a long time just fighting some fighter. The sooner she won, the better. She then learned the person she was fighting was the woman she insulted earlier, Lin.

Ugh.

Yu entered the arena and looked at the woman she had to fight. She hoped she won.

"Gonna fight with some pride this time?"

Kodos
02-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Lin rolled her eyes, hands on hips, as she stared down her opponent. "I always do. Are you going to whine and complain like a little bitch when I beat you?"

jaidurn
02-10-2011, 08:29 PM
"Only if you don't whine like a bitch after I hit you."

Yu got ready to kick the heck out of Lin.


Stunning kick:
1d20+13=32 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2881645/)
Hit

Lin's Save:
1d20+6=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2881649/)
Success!

Damage:
4d6+10=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2881658/)


Yu kicked Lin in her ladybits. Hard. The pain was almost enough to stop the monster of a woman, but she kept on moving. Yu knew that this could get nasty.

Kodos
02-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Lin groaned deeply and briefly doubled over for an instant, but managed to fight through the pain, staring daggers at Yu. "Lying hypocritical little cunt!" She growled before sending a kick of her own straight between Yu's legs. "See how you like it, bitch." She snarled as her foot impacted very hard with a very sensitive place.

34 Damages! (Lost the roll, sorry!)

jaidurn
02-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Yu stumbled with the pain. She wouldn't be using the restroom without pain for at least a week.

She focused and got back into the grove and smashed her foot into Lin's crotch. Her second kick drove into her face. Yu hoped she at least knocked out a couple teeth. That was the best she could give under these conditions.

2d6+5=14, 2d6+5=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2881766/)
Damages

Yu barely had enough mental power to snarl at Lin.

"You get that one right back at you bitch. I hope you liked it hard."

Kodos
02-10-2011, 09:12 PM
As the first kick snapped into her pretty face, Lin stumbled slightly from the impact, losing a few teeth in the process. She barely had time to widen her eyes in realization as the second kick slammed up between her thighs.

This time Lin wasn't strong enough to just shrug it off. The older beauty just gave a tiny gasp, eyes wide, and doubled over holding herself while the crowd cheered and "ooohed"

jaidurn
02-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Yu tripped the stunned Lin and laughed.

"Had enough?"

Yu then lapsed back into another round of pain. Lin might as well be down anyway.

Kodos
02-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Lin grunted hard as she landed on her back. Having finally recovered from the lowblow she kicked up onto her feet. Yu nearly saw an opening to attack, there but not enough to work with.
Still, Lin was short a few teeth, standing on shaky legs, and panting heavily. Yu figured she was almost in as bad a ways as she was.

Lin may have been an irritable bitch, but Yu had to at least admire the older woman's tenacity. Lin sent a punch towards Yu's chest which the younger Monk dodged. Growling Lin then just sent a straight punch hard into Yu's pretty face, connecting with a satisfying - Lin anyway - crunch.

"Have you?" She spat back.

The crowd seemed to be really enjoying this one. Watching two scantly clad ladies bounce around was fun. Watching a fight was fun. Watching a brutal fight was fun. And watching a close fight was fun. This match had it all :O

27 Damages, Yu down to 2 HP (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2881878/)

jaidurn
02-10-2011, 11:23 PM
"Only after you, bitch."

Yu hit Lin in the ribs and made sure to make it hurt. She knew that it was down to the last little bit here. Yu knew she was going to loose.

2d6+5=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2882107/)
Damages

Kodos
02-10-2011, 11:40 PM
The older woman grunted again. She was sweating heavily and panting hard now, but still on her feet. "You're a little bitch." She growled before rearing up on one leg and sending two rapid fire kicks out into Yu, the first catching her in her breasts, and the second smashing hard into her face. Lin then decided to end it with a flare, sending a hard slap into Yu's hurting face, sending the girl spinning (and teeth flying) around a full 360 degrees before she fell unconscious to the floor.

"Bitch." She added for emphasis.

She was sweaty and tired, her sides and groin hurt, her hair was a bit frazzled, and she was down a few teeth. But she had won, and the crowd was cheering for her, and that cute guy from before was cheering for her, and as far as she was concerned this counted as a victory.

She placed a foot on Yu and raised her arms in victory.

zizi
02-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Zhan cheered loudly, Daihua shifting away from him slightly so enthusiastic was his volume. "Excellent," he grinned, "totally excellent."

Kodos
02-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Lin was clearly loving the cheers of the crowd. Stepping onto and over Yu (who was then carried off for healing) the mature beauty made her way out, arms still raised for part of her trip. Along the way she paused by Zhan again, winking at him and blowing another kiss (very careful during it not to open her mouth or otherwise draw attention to the fact that, at least until the healers did their thing, she was still down a few teeth.). She didn't worry much about the other effects of the fight, save for the bruising. Somehow she figured Zhan wouldn't mind her flirting with him when she was sweaty, and somehow didn't think he would mind her chest heaving.

zizi
02-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Zhan grinned and winked back, miming catching the blown kiss.
Dai rolled her eyes at him and snarked, "Smooth, Little Brother. That in no way made you look like you were having a mild stroke."
Zhan shot her a irritated look, before turning away deliberately and leaning forward and towards Lin. He inclined his head in an elegant bow, "Congratulations on another win Lady Shao," he said, reptillian pupils dilating as he looked at her.

Kodos
02-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Lin winked back, gave a little laugh, and then winced slightly, lightly touching at her side, and deciding to head off for some healing before she passed out.

***

A few minutes later a messenger arrived and informed Zhan that a Lady Shao was waiting for him outside of the VIP area where he and his family were seated, and would like to meet with him.

Awww yeaaaaah

zizi
02-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Zhan smiled at the messenger and shot a smirk at his sister. Dai raised an eyebrow as he excused himself saying simply, "Don't be gone too long Little Brother." Their mother frowned slightly, letting her hypocritical disproval known, but refrained from commenting. The boy could do what he wished, but she didn't have to like it.

Zhan ignored them both and left the VIP area with his head held high and his cane moving imperiously by his side, doing his best to hide his nerves. He'd never been summoned by a woman before.

He smoothed his long hair back nervously as he went, making sure it was still neatly tied back. He cut an impressive figure as he strode in his silken robe, not his best robe of course, but still lovelier than most of the poorer common folk would see in a lifetime, let alone own. He was handsome, but in a few years he'd be beautiful; he was still too young to yet be comfortable in his exotic features. He was a tall man, his arms and legs slightly too long and slightly too thin and gangly for his torso still, though his mother assured him he'd grow into himself.

"Lady Shao," he greeted her with a shallow bow, folding his hands delicately over his cane in front of him so she wouldn't see them tremble.

Kodos
02-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Lin smiled and gave a bow of her own. "Please, just call me Lin." She laughed. "I don't have any fights for a while, so I thought I'd say hello in person." She explained. "I guess they want to let the amateurs fight it out a bit." She added with a laugh.

She seemed friendly and polite and flirty, at least, even if she obviously wasn't terribly modest.

zizi
02-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Zhan laughed, "Compared to you nearly everyone here appears to be a rank amateur."

Kodos
02-11-2011, 09:56 PM
"You're sweet," she laughed again smiled (Eyes up here, eyes up here). "So what's your name, handsome?"

zizi
02-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Zhan smiled at her, careful not to drop his eyes. Well, okay, he let them drop once. Or twice. "How rude, I'm sorry. My name is Zhan Yao, it's lovely to meet you." His smile widened and he slowly dropped his eyes again before moving them back up to her eyes, making sure she'd seen him drink her in. "Very lovely to meet you."

Kodos
02-11-2011, 10:57 PM
"Like what you se-" She paused mid sentence. Maybe she connected the name to the Dragon, or maybe she just noticed his eyes. Gasping suddenly and blushing, she bowed deeply, not raising up as she spoke. "Oh my gods forgive me, I wasn't aware you are Lord Yao. Please accept my apologies - I should not have been so forward or wanton. I did not mean any offense, your eminence."

zizi
02-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Zhan blushed, feeling like an idiot. He should have known that his name would illicit such a reaction, but he just so rarely actually interacted with commoners these days. After a second, he straightened his back and remembered his lessons. "Lady Shao, there was no offence caused. As for your wantoness, I was rather enjoying it. Please, I'm not Lord Yao, that's my dad. Just call me Zhan."

Kodos
02-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Lin smiled and straightened up giving an embarrassed little laugh before finding her groove again. "If you say so."

"I'll call you Zhan if you call me Lin." She said with a smile, stepping a bit closer to Zhan. "I'm glad you're enjoying watching me though. You did enjoy my fights, yes?"

zizi
02-11-2011, 11:33 PM
"You've got a deal, Lin," he said and smiled. He stepped closer and raised an eyebrow down at her, "No, I hate seeing beautiful women bounce around and show of their incredible skills. Nothing more boring to me."

Kodos
02-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Lin smiled. "Mmm. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I may be fighting again later today. You can watch me then." She said, running a hand briefly along one of Zhan's arms. "But you're welcome to come watch me anyway. Drinks? Dinner? Or maybe you and I could go a round or two?" She gave a wink.

ohmygodsyes

***

Yu's next opponent entered the arena shortly after yu did. She was a woman from somewhere out West, with short but straight blonde hair, big muscles, and a bigger chest. She was wearing a tight sleeveless and legless leotard, a pair of thigh-high boots, and not much else but a confident expression. Yu doubted she was quite as fancy or technical or trained as she, Lei Ping and Lin (or even that drunk from earlier) were, but those muscled - among other things - certainly were intimidating.

Fortunately for Yu, intimidated or not, the blonde woman (identified as Vanessa) turned out to be a bit slower, granting Yu the opportunity for the first strike.

jaidurn
02-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Yu closed the gap inbetween her and Vanessa and quickly smashed the blonde's lady bits with her knee. She knew that the woman was fighting all of the pain that was now coming to her and knew that she'd better end this fight quickly.

This is bad. This is so bad. I'm gonna be humiliated. In front of everyone. I can't let this happen.

These thoughts were running through Yu's head, a million miles an hour.
4d6+10=25 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2885178/)
Damage

zizi
02-12-2011, 03:12 AM
Zhan laughed, "I wouldn't dare. I've seen you dish it out, remember- it wouldn't be polite to let you kick my ass without at least enjoying your company over dinner first."

Kodos
02-12-2011, 03:18 AM
"My, you're agressive aren't you?" Lin laughed before leaning in close. "I like that." She purred. "And I'd like that."

"Did you have anyplace in mind?"

Date: Get!

zizi
02-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Zhan smiled, but nervously gripped his cane so tight his knuckles bleached of their colour. "I barely know where we are, in all honesty. You'd better pick."

Kodos
02-12-2011, 04:17 AM
"Got a little ahead of yourself there, tiger?" Lin laughed. "That's fine. I know lots of places. I was here once before for a tournament last year." She gave him a playful little shove. "Lighten up. There's nothing to be nervous about."

zizi
02-12-2011, 05:35 AM
Zhan smiled and forced himself to visibly relax. Inside he was twenty shades of terrified. "Okay good. Shall I meet you here later? My family will think me rude if I neglect them too long."

Kodos
02-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Lin gave an exaggerated pout, taking his hands in hers and pulling him even closer. "Awww, you're sure you can't stay with me longer?"

zizi
02-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Zhan swallowed, but said firmly, "I'm afraid not. I really look forward to seeing you later, though." He leant forward and kissed her on the cheek, before pulling away. He named a time to meet her, gave a bow and left.

Kodos
02-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Lin smiled as Zhan kissed her cheek, then quickly grabbed him, pulled him close, and kissed him deeply (albeit no tongue) on the lips.

"I'm looking forward to it." She purred, before giving him another smile and walking off herself.

KISS: GET

zizi
02-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Zhan re-entered the VIP area and re-took his seat, looking rather shell-shocked.
"You're unsuited for the rage of womanly attention, Little Brother," remarked Daihua, "perhaps you should pack up and let a professional deal with her." She shot him a look of poisonous pity, "Did she shoot you down outright, or did you make a prat of yourself first?"
"I made a prat of myself," said Zhan, "but she didn't shoot me down. We're going to dinner later."
Daihua looked surprised, "Not bad, Little Brother," she smiled, "not bad at all."

Kodos
02-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Wincing, Vanessa groaned as she took Yu's kick between the legs. Unfortunately for Yu, the tough blonde was able to keep standing and focused.

With a grunt of exertion the muscular beauty threw a massive punch at Yu, her entire body moving as she threw most of her energy into it.

And missed.

jaidurn
02-16-2011, 08:49 PM
"Oh my. Muscular, but little attack skill."

Yu was going to enjoy herself against Vanessa. The only problems would be the blonde's stamina.

She wound up the kick and smashed it into the blondes face. She then twirled and smashed her other leg into the back of Vanessa's head.

Damages:
2d6+5=13, 2d6+5=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2896219/)

Yu's confidence rose with each hit. She could now see herself winning this fight completely.

"Got any more teeth to talk to me with?"

Kodos
02-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Vanessa's head snapped back, a few teeth flying, as Yu's first kick smashed into it. The shapely blonde then stumbled forward a bit as the second smacked into the back of her skull with a loud thud.

"You talk too much." Vanessa growled before driving an elbow into Yu's face. While Yu was still trying to shake the dancing stars out of her vision, Vanessa grabbed the smaller Monk and grappled with her, easily overpowering Yu's attempts to push her away and trying to wrestle her to the ground.

14 Damages from first attack (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2896225/)
10 Damages from Grapple (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2896238/)

jaidurn
02-16-2011, 09:12 PM
The stars had cleared from her head, but Yu was still being grappled by the much more muscular woman. She had to get out of this position quickly.

"Oh, yeah? I'd rather show you."

Yu smashed her knee into Vanessa's lower region, and broke free of the grapple. The hit sunk deep and Yu could tell that Vanessa would have to take time to recover from that attack.

Damage
4d6+10=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2896257/)

"What they say about blondes is true. They really are dumb."

Kodos
02-16-2011, 09:14 PM
The blonde immediately released Yu, moaning and with her hands wedged between her thighs. She was staring daggers at Yu, or at least trying. Mostly her face was too busy conveying the "oh gods it hurts :(" emotion to really do a good job at conveying the "I h8 u bitch >:(" emotion.

jaidurn
02-16-2011, 09:23 PM
"Aw, you look good like that. Lemme help you complete the look."

Yu twirled and rammed her foot into the blonde's nose, if it didn't break, then Yu wasn't trying hard enough. Her other foot came up and smashed into Vanessa's left breast, giving her some vertical momentum.

Damages:
2d6+5=12, 2d6+5=8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2896281/)

"You are starting to look better, dear."

Yu let the word 'dear' sound as revolting as she possibly could. If the blonde didn't hate Yu already, she would be on the level of wanting to kill her.

Kodos
02-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Yu's kick smashed into Vanessa's formerly gorgeous face with a loud crack, leaving the blonde's nose visibly broken and bleeding. Touching her face with one hand Vanessa didn't react nearly fast enough to dodge the kick that smashed into the underside of her ample chest.

Her nose was broken, she was short a few teeth, and she was panting heavily. She looked already beaten.
She also looked like she might kill Yu by the sheer force of her hatred.

Screaming with rage she threw another massive punch, her whole body moving with the swing. Yu imagined that Vanessa could probably drop her in two hits with such a punch.

Too bad it missed, again.

zizi
02-17-2011, 03:12 AM
"Ugh," Zhan pulled a face as blood sprayed across the arena floor from Vanessa's nose.
"Stupid Westerner," sniffed Daihua, "all power; no finesse. It's all well and good to have those muscles, but what point are they if you can't ever hit anything?" After a second she nudged Zhan. "So? You aren't going to tell me all about the lovely Ms. Shao?"
"Miss," Zhan corrected irritably, "and no. I'm in no mood to be mocked, and it's not like you actually care."
"She's rather old to be a miss, Zhan," Daihua said, suddenly serious, "be careful Little Brother. I hope she truly is interested in you and not your money or your status."
Zhan rolled his eyes, "I'm not planning on marrying her Dai. I've only just met her. Besides, as you just pointed out, I'd likely outlive her even if I were human. She's hardly going to run off with our fortune."
Dai pursed her lips and turned back to the fight, "Just be careful Zhan."
Zhan glanced at her, surprised. Daihua never used his name when she didn't have to. "I'll be fine, Dai. You know my opinions on love and sex and marriage and things."
"Opinions are all well and good Zhan, but I wouldn't bet on being able to adhere to them when a beauty like that is standing half naked in front of you."
Zhan rolled his eyes, "I've waited nineteen years even with beautiful women flinging themselves at me-"
"No one flung themselves anywhere."
"I think I can control myself, Dai."
Dai gritted her teeth, but nodded. "Fine."
"Fine."

jaidurn
02-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Yu was able to dodge the punch with ease. All the westerner ever did was miss.

"Muscles aren't good if you're aim is that bad. You might as well give up."

Vanessa's broken nose was her next target and Yu knew that if she hit that spot, the fight was over. Why not humiliate her first? Yu launched herself upwards, preparing to kick the blonde in the right breast. Her kick was a little high, and caught Vanessa's jaw, throwing her sideways. When she neared the ground, Yu was there to knee her in the already broken nose.

Damages:
2d6+5=11, 2d6+5=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2897564/)

"That's what you get for being a truely stupid blonde."

Yu whispered these words into the ear of the westerner as she fell unconcious. The bloody arena was now exploding with cheering and other forms or celebration. Yu stood in the middle for a little and then bowed, as if she had just completed a ballet.

Kodos
02-18-2011, 07:26 AM
The attendants took care of poor Vanessa while Yu made her way off to be healed.

It was a few minutes later when a healed Yu made her way out, this time her opponent being the drunken Shun.

You kids can do this all yourself I suppose. Try and post as much as possible. Let's keep this moving fast.

jaidurn
02-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Yu stepped out into the arena to see the drunkard man named Shun stumbling about. She got prepared to fight against the uncouth man.

Initiative
1d20+2=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2900548/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-20-2011, 06:55 AM
Initiative1d20+3=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2900854/)

Shun was stumbling around way too much to get the first punch in.

AC is 20, Flat foot 15, touch 20
Has +9 to Fort reflex and will saves
And 100Hp

jaidurn
02-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Yu got ready to attack the drunken man. She moved in quickly, bringing her face close to the old man's. Choking, she made a kick towards the mans privates. The fight needed to end soon so Yu could take a bath. The day was taking longer than she wanted it to.


HP - 63
AC is 20, Flat foot 10, touch 20
Has + 6 to Fort Save
+10 to Will and Reflex saves

Attack:
1d20+13=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902264/)

Shun's save:
1d20+9=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902271/)
FAILED! Ball smash stuns.

Damage:
2d6+5=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902275/)


The kick connected and sent the drunkard into a pain that even the alcohol couldn't dampen. Poor man. Twice in the same day.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Shun bent over in pain and screamed in pain at his opponents face. hopefully the smell would knock her out.

jaidurn
02-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Yu wrinkled her nose as Shun's fumes came out of his mouth while he screamed. Drunk men were not her favorite kinds of people to even go near.


Fury Attack:
1d20+12=30, 1d20+12=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902300/)
Both hit.

Damages:
2d6+5=14, 2d6+5=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902302/)


Yu brought her knee up into the man's stomach and smashed her other foot into his temple.

With the way things were going, she hoped the man sobered up before he could attack.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-21-2011, 12:58 PM
The kick forced shun to stumble forwards, he flailed his hands wildly but it didn't cause Yu's guard to drop unfortunately. He still managed to land a kick in her gut though.

Feint1d20+7=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902308/) Failed
Attack 1d20+12=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902315/)
Damages 2d6+5=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902317/)

jaidurn
02-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Yu's breath rushed out as she was kicked by the drunkard. For being drunk, his kicks hurt.


Attack:
1d20+12=23, 1d20+12=28 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902329/)

Damages:
2d6+5=11, 2d6+5=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902332/)


As soon as she got some air in her lungs, she brought her foot down on Shun's knee. She landed from the kick and punched him in the gut. The two attacks would leave some bruises at minimum.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Shun lurched forwards and head butted Yu. The fight really wasn't going his way.

Feint:1d20+7=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902336/)Failed
Attack:1d20+12=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902340/)
Damage:2d6+5=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902342/)

jaidurn
02-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Yu was amused by the man's attack. The head butt was at least an interesting attack.


Groin Smasher:
1d20+13=29 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902358/)
failed

Damages:
2d6+5=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902364/)


Yu's knee to the groin connected, but Shun was so drunk he could still move. Fuck.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-21-2011, 03:08 PM
The nut cracker left him in so much pain his foot buckled the moment his leg kicked out.

Feint:1d20+7=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902371/)-Failed
Attack:1d20+12=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902377/)-Critical miss
He's prone therefore flatfooted

jaidurn
02-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Yu knew that she had almost won. Just a little more would be sufficient to send the drunk man into a nice painful sleep.


Fury:
1d20+12=23, 1d20+12=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902553/)

Damage:
2d6+5=9, 2d6+5=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2902556/)


She smashed first one fist, then the other into Shun's ribs. The force she put into the attack shattered at least two ribs. With that, Shun was knocked senseless.

Yu had won.

She raised her hands in victory. The crowds erupted. This was her second fight that she won.

Kodos
02-22-2011, 02:32 PM
The next fight was Lei vs Misty.

Misty was first to enter the arena. She was a tall dark skinned woman probably from somewhere out west. She reminded you a bit of Lin in terms of muscle tone, although she was obviously much younger. Additionally her breasts may have come close to Lin's but they did not quite match them in size. On the other hand, Misty had some junk in the trunk and thanks to her rather dance-like fighting stance, there was a lot of Misty bouncing and jiggling around. She had worn a red sleeveless leotard with a neckline almost down to her navel, a pair of matching thigh-highs, and a large assortment of jangling bangles, bracelets, and anklets.

She seemed confident and was clearly enjoying the attention of the crowd.

Delphinus
02-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Oh, great. Another weird style.

Lei raised her arms above her head and pulled them high, thrusting her chest out. This didn't really help make the obvious difference between the two women's busts less noticeable. She dropped into a fighting stance.

Initiative: 1d20+4=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905329/)
Misty rolled 7.
Save against sexy distraction (DC 18): 1d20+9=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905334/)
Re-roll: 1d20+9=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905336/)

Lei, taking advantage of her chance at first strike, retreated 15 feet and attacked with the same flying kick that had broken Shun's jaw last fight.

25 foot long jump from running, DC 25: 1d20+28=46 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905354/)
Attack (Misty has AC 18): 1d20+14=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905355/)
Damage: 1d8+5d6+2=29 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905362/)

It looked like that hurt.

Kodos
02-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Misty grunted hard, stumbling back and nearly falling over from the powerful kick. Misty was quick to respond, however, launching out first with a punch to the face that Lei managed to block, but then striking lower with an elbow that caught Lei in her midsection. Lei could tell the dark skinned beauty was pretty strong, but fortunately for her this hit didn't hit that hard.

9 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905368/)

Delphinus
02-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Lei counter-attacked with a slap to the face, which hit with a satisfying thwap (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2905412/). (9 damages; Ignore second attack, I thought she had two attacks rather than one)

Kodos
02-23-2011, 12:09 PM
The forum ate my post. WTF.

Misty grunted from the slap, but responded with a powerful backhand of her own. "If that's how you want to play it, sister."

23 damages.

Delphinus
02-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Lei backed away from Misty - 50 feet, in fact - and felt a smack in the back speeding her on her way.
Attack of Opportunity: 1d20+15=22, 1d8+6=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2907111/) - 11 damages.

Kodos
02-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Misty looked more confused than anything else. Lei could hear some giggled and laughter from the crowd. She thought she could also hear Lin shouting something along the lines of "Wow, you suck."

Regardless, Misty closed the distance, moving with a funky dance-like rhythm and sending another hard punch into Lei's face, leaving the poor girl out on her feet (and out a handful of teeth). Misty followed up by backing up and giving Lei a hard running check with her shapely rear, sending the Monk to the ground in a rather humiliating fashion.

"Sorry, sister.."

As the healers carted Lei off Misty left to the adoration of the crowd.

***

Lei wasn't too badly hurt, all things considered, so the healers did not take long. Lei's next fight was against Vanessa, the pretty blonde that Yu had demolished. The blonde entered the arena looking confident and attractive once more, the healers having done their job, and her own confidence having done the rest. In fairness, she was bigger than Lei in literally every single way.

"Are you going to try and run away from me too?" Vanessa laughed.

Delphinus
02-24-2011, 07:21 PM
"At least I can run; I don't know how you manage to stand up. Was your ancestor a cow or something?"

Initiative: 1d20+4=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2907468/)
Lei wins initiative.

Lei did the predictable thing, backing off and aiming a flying kick at Vanessa from around 30 feet away.

Jump check (DC 20): 1d20+28=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2907513/)
Attack check: 1d20+14=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2907514/)
Damage check: 4d6+1d8+2=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2907517/)

...and missed Vanessa completely then landed gracelessly, one leg ploughing into the floor of the arena at wince-inducing speeds. The crunch and the moan of pain indicated Lei hadn't expected this.

What a TWEEEST!

Kodos
02-24-2011, 07:39 PM
You're just jealous." Vanessa laughed before attacking the hurting Lei. Her first punch missed, but the second found it's target.

***

It wasn't much of a fight. Vanessa may not have been nearly as quick as Lei, but when you hit as hard as Vanessa did, you didn't need to hit that often. One or two lucky hits was more than enough. In the end Vanessa very nearly dented Lei's face.

***

The next fight was a rematch - Lin vs Shun 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Lin entered the arena floor first, arms raised and looking just as confident (arrogant?) and sexy (slutty?) as ever. The smirk only ever left her pretty face when she paused to blow a kiss in Zhan's direction.

"Back for more?" She purred at Shun. "I already beat you, and I also beat that flat bitch that beat you. If you want I won't consider it a slight against my honor if you just give up now." She laughed with a shrug. "There's no shame in recognizing when someone's just better than you."

Superdooperphailmachine
02-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Shun stumbled over to the cocky woman and punched her straight in the stomach.
"Stop talking you old bag" He chuckled.

Attack: 1d20+9=25 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913376/)
Damage:2d6+5=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913382/)

Kodos
02-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Lin took the hit, wincing and grunting, but managed to avoid being winded. Glaring at her opponent she lashed out with two rapid-fire kicks, striking Shun in the chest and face.

24 Damages! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913394/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Shun spun with the kick threw a very convincing near miss punch, following it up with a hard kick to the nose.
"How'd you like that?" He said laughing again.
Feint:1d20+7=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913409/)
Stunning fist attack:1d20+9=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913410/)
Damage:2d6+5=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913415/)
Bitch got stunned.

Kodos
02-28-2011, 03:30 PM
"Ungh!" Lin stumbled backwards a few steps, hands over her face and momentarily stunned.

Superdooperphailmachine
02-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Shun pulled a bottle of wine out of his bag and chugged it all down, he seemed even wonkier than usual now, once finished he dropped the bottle and delivered a mighty fine kick to the chest.

Attack:1d20+9=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913455/)
Damage:2d6+6=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913480/)
Drinkan, -2 dex and int +2 Strength and Kodos Last minute rule I take a -1 Hit to my Attack

Kodos
02-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Lin winced from the blow to her ample bosom, and doubly so at the laughter and cheers it (and the bounce-back) drew from the crowd.

So she hauled off and kicked Shun between the legs.

30 Damage (Ignore second roll) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913494/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Shun managed to stay on his feet despite the stupidly hard kick, probably the booze. He kneed her lady parts in retaliation but it was nowhere near as hard.
Attack:1d20+11=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913518/)
Damage:2d6+6=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913526/)

Kodos
02-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Lin's eyes grew to comical proportions as she let out a deep moan, her whole body shuddering from the knee to her groin. Panting and sweating, the older beauty yelled as she sent a powerful kick between Shun's legs.

"Fall." She hissed. Shun would probably be more worried if his eyes were anywhere near her face, and if he wasn't so drunk.

24 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913585/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-28-2011, 06:41 PM
This kick actually managed to stop him kneeing her groin again.

Kodos
02-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Lin was panting and sweating rather heavily, and her nose was bruised, and she was clearly tired and hurting, but she wasn't beaten just yet. With a yell she reared back and threw all her force into a powerful punch that smashed hard into Shun's face.

19 damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913742/)

Superdooperphailmachine
02-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Now more than just wine was making his head spin. Shun fell flat on his back, Lin clearly thought she had won and let her guard down, In a last effort to not lose Shun frog kicked his way into Lin's nether regions taking her down and winning him the rematch. When he looked upon Lin's defeated form could have sworn her breasts had gotten bigger.

Feint:1d20+7=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913748/)
Attack:1d20+11=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913745/)
Damage:2d6+6=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2913754/)

Kodos
03-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Lin groaned hard, holding herself and sinking first to her knees, before then slumping forward out cold on the ground.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/548/ascii67.gifPOST ZIZI I'VE SEEN YOU LURKING THE BOARDS ON AND OFF THE LAST FEW DAYS.

zizi
03-04-2011, 07:33 AM
"Looks like your girlfriend wasn't as good as she thought," Daihua crowed, clapping as loudly for Shun as she could without compromising her poise.
Zhan ignored his sister and craned forward to get a better look at Lin, frowning slightly in concern.
"She'll be fine Little Brother," said Daihua, "the medics'll ensure she gets her teeth back ready for your date."
Zhan sat back, satisfied that no lasting damage had been done.
"I think it's sweet," Daihua continued, pretending to be unaware of Zhan's glare of irritation, "you only met her five minutes ago and already you're concerned for her welfare." She looked at him from under her eyelashes and grinned, "aww."
"Jealousy doesn't suit you, Dai," Zhan said, desperate to needle his sister back.
Dai raised an eyebrow, "Jealousy, Little Brother?" her voice dropped dangerously, "What on earth do you mean?"
Zhan eyed her hands- her nails were their usual perfectly laquered red selves, but he wasn't imagining that they'd grown longer. He'd crossed a line. "Sorry," he muttered, "I didn't mean- I wasn't referring to Liling."
Dai's face went white and she bared her teeth at him, hissing quietly, her slitted pupils almost vanishing into her irises. "You do not ever mention that name around me again," she snarled, before standing and sweeping out of the VIP area.

After a moment their mother turned her head and looked at him evenly, "In the name of keeping the peace Zhan, perhaps you don't bring up Dai's dead lovers within her earshot. She's fairly touchy about it."
Zhan gritted his teeth, guilt twisting in his gut for upsetting his sister, "Evidently! Just think, if anyone had bothered to inform me as to what it was that actually happened maybe I wouldn't have upset her-"
"That's enough. What happened was terrible, and remains between Liling and Daihua. If she wanted you to know she would have told you. Kindly keep your ego in check Zhan- you are not entitled to know the details of everybody's pain and you acted like a pig for bringing it up in the first place. No you didn't bring up Liling specifically, but you did bring up the possibility of Dai being jelous of your romantic entanglement because she has no one. She's alone, Zhan, because Liling died. Of course she's jealous of you. Don't be an idiot."
Zhan nodded, shame and anger leaving an acrid taste in his mouth.

Kodos
03-13-2011, 06:07 PM
After the healers had finished with him, Shun had another fight, this time against the big blonde who had her ass kicked by Zhan but in turn had kicked Lei's ass.

Her confidence and victory over Lei were enough to get her cheers when she entered. Her body and attire probably didn't hurt there, either.

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Shun stumbled over to his bulky foe and elbowed her in the gut, unfortunately she soaked it up like a sponge and seemed no worse for wear.

Attack:1d20+12=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933206/)
Damage:2d6+5=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933223/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Vanessa seemed pretty unimpressed as Shun's elbow smashed harmlessly into her toned abs. "My turn." She said with a grin, sending two massive punches at Shun. He could see she threw all her weight into them, her whole body moving with them. The second missed, but given the fact that the first smashed into his face with enough force that he for a second was wondering where the Dragon that flew into his head was, it didn't really matter.

"Like that?"

42 damages from critical power attack (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933236/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 07:00 PM
The punch almost blew Shuns head off, he retaliated with his own punch to the face but it was completely feeble by comparison.

Attack:1d20+12=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933245/)
Damage:2d6+5=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933249/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 07:05 PM
"You hit like a girl." Vanessa smirked, before grabbing Shun's shoulders and driving a knee up into his midsection.

17 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933267/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 07:14 PM
"And you look like a man" Shun groaned whilst launching a kick into the abominable muscle man.

Attack:1d20+12=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933270/)
Damage:2d6+5=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933273/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Vanessa just laughed, taking the hit and the insult. "I know I'm gorgeous." She said simply, before sending two heavy kicks at Shun. Fortunately for the drunken monk, his swaying caused the stacked blonde to miss on both occasions. "Fuck." She grumbled.

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Shun punched her in the gut again, doing very little. He was starting to wonder why he was even bothering.
Attack:1d20+12=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933370/)
Damage:2d6+5=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933377/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Vanessa gave Shun an almost flirty little smile. "You're not very good at this, are you?" She said with a mixture of sympathy and derision, and a little laugh.

Then she drove an elbow into his chest. It wasn't very hard, by her standards, but it still felt like a Golem just sat on him.
Well, maybe a small Golem. An a Clay one.

15 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933385/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 09:03 PM
"You're too good at this." Shun huffed as he threw another punch into Vanessa's stomach.

Attack:1d20+12=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933454/)
Damage:2d6+5=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933463/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Vanessa gave a smirk. "Damn right I am."

Then proceeded to miss twice. She hit like a Golem, but seemed to similarly have the grace of one. Still, Shun could at least enjoy the view.

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Feeling like luck was finally shining upon him Shun drove his fist into Vanessa's mighty abs, finally delivering a good hit.
"If You're going to brag at least follow it up right." he chuckled.
Stunning fist Attack:1d20+12=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933498/)
Damage:2d6+5=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933512/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Maybe Shun was just lucky, or maybe the repeated blows to her toned belly finally took their toll, but finally Shun got a good reaction. Almost immediately Vanessa's eyes bulged as she proceeded to hunch over, arms wrapped around her waist, and vomit out her lunch, getting more than a handful of "eew's" and similar reactions from the crowd.

Her face turned rather red, although Shun couldn't tell if it was from anger or blushing from shame. Probably both. The fact Shun was probably distracted by dangling ladybits probably didn't help either. Also the fact he was probably so drunk that he was wondering when the floor would cease moving because this was his stop may also have factored into things.

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Shun laughed and gave her another kick in the gut for good measure.
"You like that?"

Attack:1d20+12=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933529/)
Damage:2d6+5=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933532/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Vanessa groaned hard as she was kicked in her already aching stomach, but managed to recover before Shun could get in another free hit. Straightening up and coughing a bit as she wiped her face off with her arm she glared at Shun before throwing herself at him with a shout. He could tell she was still hurting from the blows to her gut, though, as she seemed a bit more awkward and sluggish, although her first attack still managed to smash him hard across the face.

"Fuck you." She growled, her voice a bit hoarse from having just vomited, but still suitably conveying her anger.

19 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933559/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Shun was pretty much beat. His head was spinning and his final kick did practically nothing.
"Should've drunk more" he said to himself, apparently accepting defeat.

Attack:1d20+12=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933563/)
Damage:2d6+5=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2933564/)

Kodos
03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
"Should've sucked less." Vanessa growled, before grabbing Shun and,with a grunt of exertion, lifting him overhead in a show of strength. She then dropped to one knee and brought Shun down, stomach-first, onto her outstretched knee, before shoving him off her and getting up and raising her arms to the cheers of the crowd. She then made her way out as the healers and whatnot took care of her vomit and also Shun.

***

As Shun was stumbling/staggering/swaying and generally drunkenly falling over himself as he made his way out of the medical area, 'backstage' he bumped into Lin. Almost literally. On the plus side she wasn't trying to hit him right now so he could enjoy the view. On the down side, she wasn't bouncing around either.

"You got your ass handed to you pretty badly by that inelegant Western bruiser." She laughed. "Maybe you should lay off the drinks? You might actually suck a little less. And in your case, every little bit counts."

I guess she was still angry about losing.

Superdooperphailmachine
03-14-2011, 04:42 PM
"You seem to be forgetting how our last fight ended" Shun chuckled and took a swig of wine. "Besides I doubt you could do much better, she's younger, prettier and stronger than you." Of course Shun was staring at Lin's tits while saying all this.

Kodos
03-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Lin glared at him. "You got lucky." She growled, stepping closer. "I can beat you anytime. You just got lucky." She added.

"And that overmuscled bitch wishes she could look as good as I do." She continued. "And I can - and will - kick her ass when the time comes." She gave a little smirk, apparently enjoying the attention a bit before adding; "And my eyes are up here you horrid little drunk."

Superdooperphailmachine
03-14-2011, 04:55 PM
"Why don't you try beat me now? Or are your old bones aching too much?" Shun slurred, taking another drink. "And I know where your eyes are."

Kodos
03-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Lin was fuming. She was strong, very skilled, and even more attractive, and she seemed well spoken enough, but she seemed pretty easy to troll. "Normally I'd say we could have a go tonight, in front of a crowd somewhere, so everyone can see me beating you silly. But I have a date tonight, and I'm not fighting for a while, so if you really want to get your face smashed in now, I can oblige." She said, smirking slightly and stretching. "And your insults would probably work better if you weren't constantly undressing me with your eyes, asshole." She added.

Superdooperphailmachine
03-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Shun laughed when she mentioned the date "Whose the lucky man? a blind troll?" He took another drink and adopted his wobbly fighting stance "And I'm drunk, it's normal for me to undress hags."

Kodos
03-14-2011, 05:10 PM
"He's a very handsome young man." She said, trying to remain calm. "You know, everything you are not; attractive, intelligent, well-spoken, polite. A man." She smirked. "And you so obviously want me it's kind of sad. I mean, it's your fault that you're a revoltingly obnoxious drunk that no woman would ever willingly touch except to shove away, but still, it's kinda sad."

She looked around. "So you really wanna fight? Here? Now? Well, I don't mean fight, of course, I mean 'have me beat you sober'."

Superdooperphailmachine
03-14-2011, 05:29 PM
"Would you rather we did this in a more public place, like an Inn? I don't mind beating you publicly."

Kodos
03-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Lin smiled. "There's a tavern not far from here; Tie Jian. I know the guy who owns the place, so it should be okay. Besides, people like to watch me. I don't have any fights coming up for a while, today, so I should be able to spare the few seconds it should take me to smack you around."

Superdooperphailmachine
03-15-2011, 05:47 PM
"Lead the way then, you can buy my drinks once you've finished getting beat."

Kodos
03-15-2011, 06:06 PM
The place wasn't that far. It wasn't quite as rowdy as the dives Shun probably frequented, but still, it seemed seedy enough for a grudge match between an irritable drunk and a petty and cranky MILF.

An area had been cleared, so that nothing would get in the way. "Are you ready? I want to get back to the arena. This is a waste of my time." Lin drawled.

***

Shun quickly found himself set upon by Lin, the older woman's bouncing assets getting a cheer from the crowd as she moved. What also got a cheer was the hard palm strike she drove upwards and into his chin.

12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936215/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Shun took the hit with a grunt and backed off to a nearby chair, resting on it while he took a drink

+2 to strength -2 dex and int

Kodos
03-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Lin made a kick at Shun as he backed away, but missed due to his awkward swagger. She gave an annoyed little curse before closing the distance again, taking a deep breath in before giving a large exhalation and an even larger elbows into Shun's chest.

26 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936239/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Shun almost choked up his wine, luckily he kept it down and grabbed the chair he was leaning on, giving Lin time to kick him, this didn't stopping him swinging the chair across her face though.

Attack:1d20+6=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936258/)
Damage:2d6+1d6+6=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936261/) 17 damage since I messed up the roll.
Lin did shun 11 damage.

Kodos
03-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Lin grunted, her face snapping to the side, as Shun brought the chair hard across her face. "Cheating little shit." She growled before sending two rapid kicks into Shun.
22 Damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936304/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-15-2011, 07:41 PM
"Can't cheat if there are no rules" Shun feinted a kick to the groin before crashing the Chair over Lin's head again. somehow the chair managed not to break.
Feint:1d20+7=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936319/)
Attack:1d20+6=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936317/)
Damage:2d6+1d6+9=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936347/)

Kodos
03-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Lin grunted again as the chair smashed hard into her head. Thankfully for her, she was apparently hard headed in both the metaphorical and literal sense. Tilting a little and standing up on one leg, Lin sent two rapid kicks into Shun's face. "Fall!" She yelled at him, clearly not liking having chairs smashed into her head.

28 damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2939593/)

Superdooperphailmachine
03-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Those kicks very nearly knocked Shun out, staggering him more than his boozing usually did. Luckily he was feeling well enough reply to her angry commands.
"No, you fall." Shun broke the chair over her head, giving him another close win.

Attack:1d20+6=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2939602/)
Damage:2d6+1d6+9=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2939603/)

Kodos
03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Lin took a few stumbling steps, groaning, as she tried to remain standing, before collapsing unconscious and with a rather undignified faceplant.

The crowd seemed pretty impressed with Shun. In fairness, Lin was really tough and good at what she did, even if she was a cranky MILF.

Kodos
05-20-2011, 07:57 AM
I'm determining the results of the NPC on NPC fights more or less randomly with dice rolls. I'll post up the results of those later. Just know that two NPC fights happened in the interim of the last Shun fight and now.

If at the end of the tournament the score tally works out such that an NPC wins... well, I dunno. I guess it means that Skynet wins and John Conner dies and it's all your fault for being terrible fighters.

Lin had healed up (420 Drink Healing Potions Everyday) from her barfight with Shun and was ready for her next fight.

As had become the norm so far, she was greeted with cheers and plenty of catcalls, and blew a few kisses towards Zhan as she made her way towards the center of the arena and awaited her opponent. Some foreign woman you hadn't seen fight yet 'Myfanwy' or something. She and Lin had actually seen eachother at another tournament, though, in Yagyu recently (Did Lin beat Myfanwy? I don't know. YOU TELL ME, BLUE DRAGON. YOU. TELL. ME.).

Blue_Dragon
05-20-2011, 08:56 AM
Cheers and calls rumbled throughout the arena as Myfanwy's competitor stepped in. She waited for a slight lull in the crowd before emerging herself. This wasn't the first tournament she had been in, nor would it be the last. Still, her record of losses were tallying up, and she knew she had to save face. Since coming to this strange land, she'd accomplished little more than reinforce the stereotypes of foreigners. Standing before the Royalty of Wu now found her a little tense, but ready to defend her honor and hopefully make a name for her fellow countrymen.

As she stepped out, the din of the crowd noticeably fell. There were still a few shouts from those who appeared to be foreign themselves, and few men (and women) who undoubtedly cheered anyone with sizable breasts. Stopping about halfway in, she raised a confident fist to the crowd and stood firm with a smile on her face. Looking on, she took note of her adversary.

She recognized her instantly. She'd fought this woman before. A bit older in age, but none the worse for it, she had laid Myfanwy to waste in a previous fight. Her confidence fought with her pride. Part of her feared being beat twice by the same woman--as pretty as she was, she was still older, and Myfanwy was ashamed she'd lost to someone she had thought would be an easy win.

The other part of her was furious she'd made a fool of herself, and was willing take Lin on again with more fervor than before. Too much was at stake. Her pride got the best of her as she prepared readied herself for the bout.

Not prone to mince words before a fight, Myfanwy wasted no time moving in on Lin. Closing the space between herself and the older, yet beautiful monk, she quickly waylaid Lin with a hard punch in the stomach.

"This time round, I intend to win." She said, stunning Lin with her overbearing strength.

1d10+8=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3033271/)

Superdooperphailmachine
05-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Shun was up in the crowd, being he usual drunken self and chucking insults and chair jokes at Lin from afar.

zizi
05-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Zhan smiled widely and flushed slightly with excitement at the sight of Lin's blown kisses; a subtle reaction that Dai would have called "vulgar, overexcited fanboying" were she there. She was not. Even as Zhan swooned over Lin, he felt a stab of guilt at upsetting his sister.
He decided to ignore it.
"Muff-ahn-wee," he sounded out Lin's competitor's name slowly, the syllables clunky and odd in his mouth. He redoubled his cheers, hoping Lin would emerge victorious.

Kodos
05-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Lin doubled over coughing, this wasn't quite have she'd imagined her second fight with the foreigner from that other tournament would have started.

Blue_Dragon
05-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Having stunned Lin, Myfanwy swung round her other fist, smashing it into her face. She wasn't sure how hard she'd hit, but there was sure to be some damage to the monk's pretty face.

Iron Fist: 1d10+8=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3046139/)

Taking advantage of her luck, Myfanwy then wrapped her muscled arms about the slender woman, squeezing hard as she tried to weaken her opponent.

Grapple: 1d10+8=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3046139/)

Kodos
05-28-2011, 07:23 PM
Lin glared at her Myfanwy, the effect somewhat diminished by the black eye she was now sporting, but it got the "I H8 U BITCH" message across well enough. Struggling and squirming, she was a little more strong than Myfanwy anticipated and through a mixture of strength, skill, and luck, managed to break free from her opponent's grasp, stumble back a few steps, and resume her stance.

"Bitch." She muttered.

Grapple Escape (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3046157/)

Blue_Dragon
05-28-2011, 07:46 PM
"Damn it." Myfanwy cursed, underestimating Lin's strength. She quickly extended her right leg out, aiming for Lin's side, then stepped in to throw her fist toward her once more.

1d10+8=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3046174/)

Her fist hit a little high by accident, but connected all the same. From the looks of things, the hit hurt a bit, but didn't do nearly the damage Myfanwy had hoped.

1d10+8=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3046188/)

Kodos
05-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Lin looked pretty worse for the wear, a black eye, panting rather heavily, and sweating. She wasn't going to lose again. With a yell she sent a kick smashing up and between Myfanwy's legs, clearly not afraid in the slightest to fight dirty. Quickly she snapped out again with the same leg, catching the pretty foreigner in her face and drawing a cheer from the crowd at the sudden turnaround. "Not so tough now, hm?" Lin taunted cattily.

26 and 12 damages, Myfanwy is stunned a round :O (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3046203/)

Blue_Dragon
05-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Her moves came at the hulking fighter far to fast. Myfanwy was unable to dodge the kick which found her hunched over in pain, grabbing at her aching privates. While bent over, she saw too late the foot redoubling it attack, smashing her in the face. Her vision became blurred as she hunched there, unable to move after the attack.

Kodos
05-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Lin, still smirking despite her exhaustion, lashed out with another kick, this time sacrificing speed and grace for sheer power. "Just like last time?" She purred.

1d8+14=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3046222/)

Blue_Dragon
05-28-2011, 08:36 PM
The kick came hard against her, but Myfanwy was still standing. Doing her best to stand tall, she spat a bit of blood out the side, then faced Lin head on. "I think not," she replied, plowing forward and slugging her harshly in the jaw. It was the finishing blow, knocking Lin backwards off her feet, nearly giving the audience an eyefull (but not quite.)

Myfanwy stood looking about the crowd. Reclaiming her honor, she finally let slip a smirk, again raising her fist towards the on lookers as she had when she'd entered. With nothing more to do here, she removed herself from the fighting grounds.

Superdooperphailmachine
05-31-2011, 11:21 AM
After the healers had done their thing Myfanwy came out for her second fight, this time she got to fight a stinking drunk. Hurray.

Shun decided to start the fight with a drink, raising his bottle with a toothy grin and taking a good long drink.

Initiative:1d20+3=21
(http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050232/)
Shun's strength increases by 2 and dex and and int drop by two

Blue_Dragon
05-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Myfanwy wasn't too sure about her next opponent. She hadn't realized some of the fighters would not be taking the tournament seriously. This lead her to believe this new person was either A) careless, or B) extremely sure of himself.

She wasn't sure which.

She shrugged of her unease and moved in. Her bright red hair was segmented into three thick braids, whipping behind her as she hurried in and shot her foot forth and kicked him hard in his side.


Hit Roll: 1d20+14=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050257/)
Kick: 1d10+8=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050255/)

Superdooperphailmachine
05-31-2011, 11:59 AM
Shun took the kick with a grunt, but otherwise seemed unfazed. surprising considering the strength of the kick. Maybe it's all that booze. Shun snapped a kick straight into Myfanwys gut, stunning her. "Come on, legs that big should be hitting harder."

Myfanwy is stunned for one round

Stunning fist Attack:1d20+12=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050258/)
Damage:2d6+6=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050262/)

Blue_Dragon
05-31-2011, 12:07 PM
She'd obviously underestimated her opponent. She doubled over in pain, unable able to move. "Shit."

Superdooperphailmachine
05-31-2011, 12:17 PM
"Does everyone in your country fight like shit?" Shun cackled at the hunched over foreigner, and without taking his eyes off her tits threw another kick her way.
Attack:1d20+13=29 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050279/)
Damage:2d6+6=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050280/)

Blue_Dragon
05-31-2011, 12:28 PM
Stumbling back up to her feet, Myfanwy glared up on the drunk man. She swung both fists, driving one into chest, the other the left side of his face. She barely grunted her reply, "Not really. Is everyone in your country a lush?"

Attack: 1d20+14=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050292/)

Damage: 1d10+8=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050295/)

Other fist attack: 1d20+9=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050297/)

Damage: 1d10+8=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050301/)

Superdooperphailmachine
05-31-2011, 12:37 PM
She really kicked like a mule, even if she was punching. Shun must've bit his tongue or something because he didn't slur out any witty comeback. Instead he just punched Myfanwy in the nose.

Stunning fist attack:1d20+13=30 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050309/)
Damage:2d6+6=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050311/)

Blue_Dragon
05-31-2011, 01:05 PM
Myfanwy grab

"Ah fu-" She started to shout, grabbing at her nose and swinging blindly at Shun. In her anger, she'd attempted to stun the man, but missed as she winced with pain. She pulled up her other fist, which barely connected.

Stunning fist attack: missed (15)

Second fist:
Attack: 1d20+9=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050341/)
Damage: 1d10+8=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050342/)

Superdooperphailmachine
05-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Shun gave the flailing Myfanwy a cheap kick between the legs. Stunning her

Stunning fist attack:1d20+13=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050360/)
Damage:2d6+6=8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050363/)

Blue_Dragon
05-31-2011, 01:16 PM
It was a low blow, but there was nothing she could do. Her hulking arms simply could not move fast enough to block. She took the hit, pissed at herself for her immobility.

Superdooperphailmachine
05-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Shun threw his fist straight into Myfanwys gut, it didn't stun her like he had hoped but it was a hard hit regardless.

Stunning fist attack:1d20+13=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050377/)
Damage:2d6+6=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050379/)

Blue_Dragon
05-31-2011, 01:34 PM
She took the hit, but tightened her muscles, ready for the blow. She retaliated with some hits over her own.
Pulling her fist up tight into his gut, she followed up with a powerful kick in the head.

Stunning fist:

Attack: 1d20+14=24 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050399/)
Damage: 1d10+1d6+8=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050404/)

Second hit:
Attack: 1d20+9=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050410/)
Damage: 1d10+8=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050411/)

Superdooperphailmachine
05-31-2011, 01:36 PM
Shun was dazed and beat, A nudge could probably send him crashing down.

Blue_Dragon
05-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Looking down, she new the fight was near complete. She put her fists together and brought them down to the back of his head, knocking him down for good. She wondered, he may have beat her had he laid off the wine.

She tossed her braids back, then left the arena.

Attack: 1d20+14=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3050417/)

Kodos
06-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Due to people both joining and leaving the party this tourny turned into a bit of a clusterfuck and I don't even anymore.
I still really want to run a proper tourny, and G definitely will get some more in the future, so no worries.
That said, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to assume Shun and Lin make it to the final, and whoever wins that fight wins the tourny. I pick Shun over Myfanwy because he's been around since the start, and Shun over Zhen because Jai is currently trapped in the Warp. I picked Lin because she's the most popular NPC, the most plot-relevant, and probably the one most likely to have won anyway, since Vanessa hits harder but has lower AC, and Lin hits harder and has higher AC than Misty or Jun-Fan.
So yeah. But first Zhan has a date, and Shun has to go pass out in the street probably.

There were a few more fights, that day, some with people you'd already seen, some with people you hadn't. Lin had three more fights. She won them all.

As the crowds cleared out, Lin approached Zhan again. "Did you enjoy the show?" She purred, wrapping her arms around one of Zhan's. "Beating up all those amateurs got me kinda sweaty, though. Would you mind going on ahead without me? I'd like to freshen up first. And put on something nice for you." A flirty wink.

She slipped him a piece of paper. "That's the inn I'm staying at. I'll meet you outside in, like, an hour." She smiled. "Sound good tiger?"

zizi
06-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Zhan blushed slightly, but managed to mostly keep his composure as he took the note from her. "'Tiger'?" He asked, trying to look aloof with a raised eyebrow but instead looking faintly ridiculous, "Yes, that sounds brilliant." He let the silly expression slip and instead smiled with genuine joy. "Excellent! I'll see you there, then."

Kodos
06-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Zhan got lots of attention in town for being a Dragon, and all. He got delayed a few times by throngs of kowtowing people. It was kind of bothersome.

Lin was already waiting for him. She'd changed into a different, red, qipao. Less leg on display, but with a large circular cutout for her cleavage (her face is up there...). She'd also worn some makeup and some jade hairsticks in her bun. She was gorgeous as always, although still a fair bit trashy, not that Zhan probably necessarily minded much.

She did look a bit nervous, somewhat uncharacteristically. "Hi again." She smiled, greeting Zhan with a tight hug. "I know it's customary for my parents to give you a gift, but they're kind of not here, and also with my Ancestors, so, uh, yeah..." She gave a nervous little smile. "But I'm sure I'll find some way to make it up to you, tonight," she added with a wink.

zizi
06-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Zhan's eyes widened as he looked at her, before he remembered his manners and bowed slightly. "You look incredible, Lin." He smiled and winked back, "I think we're unorthodox enough as we are to not worry too much about just one more ignored custom." He gestured to the door, "Shall we?"

keepcoolkeepcoolkeepcoolkeepcool

Suddenly even under the looseness of his clothes he felt too hot.

Kodos
06-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Lin smiled.

***

The place Lin took Zhan to was reasonably fancy enough, although you got the idea that they'd never had a Dragon in there before given the fact that everyone seemed to have look on their face along the lines of "if he doesn't like the food and if everything isn't perfect my ancestors will hate me forever and he will probably eat me and burn the place down :(". On the plus side, everyone was so busy trying to please Zhan that there was very little kowtowing to be had.

Besides a total lack of modesty that would have fit a Dragon well, Lin was charming, funny, fairly witty, and full of compliments to give Zhan. She may have liked to hear how wonderful she was, but she didn't mind telling Zhan how wonderful she thought he was, either.

Apparently Lin had three sisters, all older than her. Apparently they'd all been prettier than her in their youth, and Lin was a late-bloomer. They'd all apparently married now, and were generally her parents favorites, "but I'm the one getting all sorts of attention from guys at these tournaments, and I'm on a date with a handsome and charming Dragon, so I'm pretty sure I win."

***

The food was free. There was kowtowing.

***

Lin took him back to her room at the inn.

ohgods.

Lin sat Zhan down on her bed. Oh gods. Eyes up there, eyes up there. "Look." She said with a nervous smile. "I'm going to be candid. I normally don't date guys your age. Sleep with? Sure. Date? Not really my thing." She looked nervous. "But you're sweet. Really sweet. And you're a Dragon. So you're not really Human, you know?" She gave a nervous laugh. "So I'm willing to give this a try if you're willing to have me." She kissed him on the forehead. "I know I'm not the classiest person, but I don't believe in lying. Especially to Dragons. So I just felt like you should know beforehand."

Before? Before what? Oh. Yay!

zizi
06-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Zhan blushed. "Well," he hesitated, "thank you for being honest. Um." He took a breath, "I haven't, that is to say that I've never, uh." He shrugged, his face growing even more scarlet. "I'm a virgin. I've dated people before, but... I've kind of been um. And look- this isn't a cultural thing, ok, this is nothing about who or what I am. It's a me thing. I've just kind of uh. Wanted to wait until I fell in love with someone." He shrugged again, sheepishly. "I really like you. I think you're incredible- not just because your hot- although, woah, you are hot, but because you're strong and funny. And uh, fun. To be around and talk to. I mean I'm sure other stuff too..." He trailed off and tried to pull himself together. "I don't believe in lying either. So, there that is."

Kodos
06-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Lin smiled. "You're adorable." She sat down next to him, turning him towards her with one hand before kissing him on the lips. Deeply.

"You're too sweet, tiger." She laughed. "Look, if you want to wait, I can respect that. I think you're crazy, but I'm not quite that desperate yet that I'm going to force myself on you." She laughed. "Of course, if you don't want to wait, I've got plenty of time to teach you." She gave a wink. "It's not like I need that much sleep. Those amateurs aren't that hard to beat." Lin was apparently banking on Zhan being too busy thinking about how he could totally see down her cleavage right now to notice that she kind of lost a few times to a few of those amateurs.

"So whaddaya say, tiger?" She purred, leaning over more.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: FIRST BASE

zizi
06-10-2011, 12:09 AM
"I-I-I..." he flushed scarlet. "There is very little I would like more than to... um. With you. Right now." He kissed her again and groaned quietly, "but, look, it's going to suck. Virgin sex is never going to be good. So I would just... I'd rather it be with someone I'm in love with, who loves me." He shrugged, "I mean, it'll still suck but it'll be less... you know. Even the sucking- oh, gods, no pun intended- would uh. Be better."

Kodos
06-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Lin laughed. "Honey, I'm sure you've forgotten more things than I've learned, but I'm pretty sure I know how bad virgin sex is." Lin laughed. "But hey" she gave a shrug. "That's your loss, tiger. If you want to punish yourself waiting for something that might not ever come, that's your call." She gave a little smile. "In the meantime, if you're willing to put up with a stunningly beautiful common-born martial artist who most definitely did not wait," she gave a wink, "then I'm willing to put up with a handsome and charming Dragon who's apparently as insane as he is good looking."

"Maybe we'll get to that point, maybe we won't, or maybe you'll just take pity on a poor beautiful woman and have mercy. I don't know. But I do know that you're handsome, and charming, and funny, and adorable. And that if I passed this opportunity up my Ancestors would probably rise bodily and kill me for being such an idiot." She kissed Zhan on the forehead again. "Whatever you decide, you're welcome to spend the night here, one way or the other, and my offer still stands." Another wink. "Besides, you'll come around. No man can resist my charms."

She wasn't very modest, but she was nice.

zizi
06-12-2011, 02:05 AM
"Ahaha. You can't miss what you haven't had. I've been a virgin this long; I'm sure I'll be fine." He smiled and nudged her, "And for someone who's as wildly complimentary of me as you are, you sure seem to think I have no chance of scoring with anyone else!" He looked sheepish for a second, suddenly shy again, "Well. Not that I particularly want to, score, that is. With someone who isn't you. Uh, I mean, I'm not saying never obviously, I just mean for right now, um...." He floundered helplessly, "What I mean is. You're stunning. Both uh, visually, and everythingelsely. And I would um. Like to continue to be stunned by you for the foreseeable future."

Kodos
06-16-2011, 04:03 PM
"Your loss, tiger." Lin laughed. "I travel a lot, going to tournaments and whatnot, but I don't think that will be a problem. You'll have lots of chances." She gave him another kiss. "And quit being so nervous." A playful little shove. "I've got a Dragon giving me compliments and telling me how lovely I am." Another laugh. "I'm as nervous about all this as you are, tiger. I just hide it better."

"Anyway, again, you're welcome to spend the night anyway, whether or not you decide to deprive yourself of a great time." Another wink.

zizi
07-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Zhan smiled. "Travel isn't exactly a problem for me. Magic, you know..." He smiled. "I'd like to stay and hear more about you. You humans live such funny little lives. It's fascinating."

Kodos
07-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Lin smiled, placing Zhan's high on her bare thigh. "Then I'm sure we'll make this work."

She laughed. "You're the first guy who's ever wanted me to prattle on instead of getting naked, but whatever you want, tiger."

***

Lin went on much as she had before. She carefully avoided making any references to her exact age, and quickly moved along topics that didn't end up with her being awesome. Still, she seemed to be honest, and while she may have downplayed the times she fucked up, Zhan got the idea she never really lied about consequences, nor were any of her achievements exaggerated. She just liked to focus on how great she was.

And compared to most of the Dragons he knew, she was certainly humble.

Apparently Lin has started on the "being sexy while beating people up in front of big crowds" tournament circuit about 4 years ago (again, carefully avoiding mentioning her age, although mentioning she had done one or two before that 'when [she] was younger') and had won her fair share. She'd never had a Dragon watching her fight before, though, at least not to her knowledge. The biggest thing she knowingly was at was a tournament down in Yagyu, not too long ago. She lost that one, although she didn't go into too much detail. She did, however, go into great deal about how she beat up that foreign redheaded lady at the tournament earlier, Myfanwy, at it. She neglected to mention how Myfanway made it farther in the tournament than she had. Not that Zhan knew. And, in fairness, Lin's two defeats came at the hands of the woman who ended up beating Myfanway her second time, anyway, so it kind of balanced out.

She'd spent most of her time along those lines. Telling Zhan about all the places she'd been, the faces she'd smashed. Naturally she didn't go into much detail about all the times it was her face getting smashed, but she never seemed to lie about winning fights or tournies she didn't actually win. She also, naturally, didn't mention all the fans she'd picked up in more ways than one along the way, except every now and then just to playfully tease him. She was arrogant, but in her own way it seemed a bit charming.

"And what about you, tiger? I imagine you've seen all sorts of beautiful places. Probably all sorts of strange things too, right? Beautiful dragon women, I imagine, also. I'm sure they're prettier than I am," Lin added, "but I doubt you'll find any Humans better," she laughed.

Kodos
07-23-2011, 11:49 PM
WARPING AHEAD BECAUSE ZIZI SAID TO.

SPOILERS: THE DIDN'T FUCK.

YET?

Some of the fighters had dropped out after the first day, so there were less fighters now. Lin and Shun both won nearly all their matches the second day (the former vamping it up and flirting with Zhan every moment she could, and generally being catty and bitchy towards the other fighters) . The two of them were going to be fighting tomorrow for the championship match :O

Lin also spent the night of the second day of the tourny much as she had the first day; out on a date with Zhan and being her usual arrogant, trashy, yet bizarrely charming and endearing self. She seemed even more aggressive, confident, and happy, probably thanks to being in the finals and her performance that day. She also seemed to be getting over the last bits of her nervousness around Zhan, what with him being a dragon and all.

***

The arena was crowded and excited for the finals match - Lin vs Shun. Making her way into the arena first, arms raised, clearly loving the cheers and catcalls, was Lin. She'd worn one of her usual tight qipaos - this one being even tighter and shorter and showing more of hte sides of her breasts than the ones she'd worn the last two days. Blowing a kiss to Zhan she winked and awaited the drunk's arrival.

zizi
07-24-2011, 01:54 AM
"By all the magic in my veins Zhan please tell me you aren't actually, seriously dating that." Apparently two days of not breaking silence to so much as insult her brother was too much for Dai. "What even is she wearing?" Dai leaned forward, apparently deciding she needed a closer look at Lin. "That is barely even a qipao, that is just a scrap of cloth." Dai didn't seem to object strongly enough to Lin's attire to look away, however.
Zhan just grinned like a moonstruck fool, waving to Lin with all the grace of a drunken Llama. "Yep," he turned the full force of his beam onto Dai, "that's her. Isn't she enchanting?" He ceased waving and began clapping exuberantly.
"Zhan there are many, many words for her- some of them perhaps even flattering, if you look hard enough- but enchanting is not one of them."
Zhan shrugged, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Lin is just... breathtaking. Look at her!" He let out a cheer and clapped louder.
"I am looking. Zhan, in all seriousness what are you doing? You're not fucking her- yeah, I know you stayed over but come on we both know you're too much of a sap to just let yourself enjoy anything without worrying about love- and you know this can't ever actually go anywhere, so what is it?"
Zhan just rolled his eyes. "Dai, we've been on two dates, I might be naive but I think that's a bit early for the 'where is this going' worry."
"Well, normally I'd agree but look at you. You're beaming at her like you've bathed in love potion. I know you Zhan. You are naive. You're a romantic. You have these weird ideas about the way the world of romance should work and you view the world through ridiculous rose-tinted lenses. I'm just saying... calm down, ok? Be careful. You're not like our brothers, content to fuck everything with a hole large enough. You've never been this into a person before, any person. And as you said, this is only two dates in!"
Zhan stopped clapping and made a face at her. "Dai, can we just... not do this now? I want to watch the sexy woman I'm dating kick some ass without being fussed over by my big sister."

Superdooperphailmachine
07-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Shun stumbled into the arena, drunk as usual. He must have thought the kiss was for him because he blew one back at Lin.
"Feeling better grandma?" Shun laughed, apparently he remembered kicking her ass with a chair.

Kodos
07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
"I can smell your breath from here." Lin drawled, annoyed. "And please, you wish you could have me."

And then the fight was on. With a yell Lin threw herself at Shun with a flying kick.
It worked better than she expected.

The shapely woman's foot smashed hard into Shun's face, very nearly dropping him then and there. Kicking off him and landing on her feet before him, with a grace that bellied her general demeanor, the older beauty just smiled at him. "How'd that feel?"

44 Damages to Shun. Critical hit! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124268/)

Superdooperphailmachine
07-25-2011, 09:07 PM
"That felt like a lucky hit." Shun spat out a few teeth and slammed his fist straight into Lin's smug face, stunning her.
Then, taking advantage of Lin's state of stunnedness, Kicked her in the lady parts.

Stunning fist attack:1d20+12=30 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124289/)
Damage:2d6+5=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124296/)

2nd turn stunning fist attack:1d20+12=24 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124314/)
Damage:2d6+5=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124315/)

Kodos
07-25-2011, 09:29 PM
Lin moaned deeply, but seemed to be fighting through the pain thanks to her anger. "See how you fucking like it!" She growled before smashing her own powerful kick between Shun's legs, and flashing him a cruel little smirk.
28 total damages (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124336/)

Superdooperphailmachine
07-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Shun grit his teeth and replied with his own crotch kick.

Stunning Fist attack:1d20+12=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124349/)
Damage:2d6+5=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3124353/)

Kodos
07-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Lin grunted again as Shun smashed her between the legs, again. She

was clearly in a lot of pain, but managed to shrug it off a second

time. Standing on one leg for a moment, she lashed out with her other

leg rapidly, smashing into Shun twice with two powerful kicks,

leaving the drunk out on his feet while the crowd cheered.

"You were saying?" She purred before kicking up very nearly 90 degrees with her leg, giving the crowd a nice view of her undies, and giving Shun a kick to the chin powerful enough to send him a few feet in the air as the crowd went wild.

Lin blew another kiss to Zhan and made her way out, arms raised and trying to keep from grinning like an idiot.

zizi
07-26-2011, 12:38 AM
Zhan clapped furiously, almost entirely forgetting decorum until Dai kicked him. Hard. After that he calmed down considerably.
"Alright," Dai sighed, smiling, "Ok, I concede that for all her... eccentricities she is bloody good at what she does."
Zhan just beamed. "She's wonderful. Isn't she wonderful?"

Kodos
08-27-2011, 06:07 PM
A bit rushed but not everyone is on and I want this moving.

The award ceremony was roughly an hour after the first match. Lin was beaming. Shun got 2,000 gold for coming in second. That Vanessa foreign lady came in third, and gave Lin dirty looks.

***

Shortly after the award ceremony Shun, and Myfanwy were each contacted, in turn, by a man who appeared to be in his early thirties. They could tell from his eyes he was a Dragon. "I am Xun, Shen Lung and servant of Lord Yao. His august personage has requested your presence. You will meet me here in an hour, and I shall take you to the estate of my lord." He explained, formally, adding a bit of an addendum for Shun, though; "and you will mind your manners."

***

While Xun was off extending Yao's invitations, Yao and Zhu had already retired to their palace, leaving Lin plenty of opportunity to drape herself about Zhan without having to worry about offending anything capable of swallowing her whole.

So that's what she did.

"So, tiger, doing anything tonight? I figured we could celebrate, hm?"

Superdooperphailmachine
08-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Shun tried sobering up for his meeting with his August Dragonage, but he lasted about 5 minutes.
Instead of buying a gift he sat in an inn drinking and putting himself down for being unworthy of a dragons presence.

Blue_Dragon
08-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Myfanwy was nervous to be meeting a one of the dragons face to face: especially since she might act a bit uncouth and wind up dinner. She certainly did not want to make any mistakes at the dragon's estate. The hour before the scheduled meet passed exceedingly slow for her as she waited.

zizi
08-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Zhan smiled, "Well, I've got to go home for a while later. Dad's picked me to accompany some hirelings of his on some mission." He said it casually, but it was obvious he was very proud. "But other than that, no, I've no plans. Why," he teased, kissing her shoulder, "can you think of something to occupy my evening?" but before she could reply with a charmingly crass innuendo, he continued. "Actually um. I was wondering, if you wanted to, if maybe you would like to come back to the palace with me? I mean, you could uh meet some of my family and like, look around and stuff. It's pretty nice. The gardens are lovely. Um. Only if you're uh, free and stuff, I mean, now the tournament's over you might want to uh go home and that's fine too but I was… just… wondering…"

Kodos
08-28-2011, 07:30 AM
"Yes, Zhan, I'd rather go back to my dinky little house rather than spend time with you, and meet a Dragon, and poke around a Dragon's palace." Lin laughed, hugging Zhan close. "I'd love to, silly. What should I bring? Uh... I mean, my parents never figured I'd meet a Dragon - well, not on friendly terms anyway. I suppose they never quite ruled out the possibility their crass little girl might upset one and get herself eaten - and I'm not sure what sort of gift to give, but I know I'm supposed to give one."

Kodos
10-02-2011, 09:46 PM
At the appointed time the group met with Xun who proceeded to teleport them all to Yao's palace.

***

The palace was majestic beyond words. Nearly everything, including the palace itself, seemed to be wrought from pearls, jade, and opal. There were numerous waterways built into the floor or hanging overhead, some serving no purpose beyond aesthetics, and others being home to fish. A few times the group was observed by Yu Lung swimming within the waterways, presumably Yao's own children.

Having collected their gifts for Yao (if any) Xun silently led them to a grand throne room of sorts. Instead of an opulent throne, there was simply a raised platform upon which Yao rested, partly coiled. On each corner of the base of the platform was a heavily armored Lionfolk guard wielding a spear.

There were other people in the room as well, unfamiliar to the group. Also a crabperson in samurai armor.

Reactionposts are needed, in case anyone forgets to kowtow or is otherwise an uncultured barbarian who behaves improperly before his august personage.

Blue_Dragon
10-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Upon entering the palace, Myfanwy suddenly felt very inadequate. She viewed riches beyond her grasp used as mere decorations, ogled flowing waters above and below, and nearly fell over as she witnessed her first Yu Lung passing by in one of the indoor fjords. The palace's opulence very nearly had her dumbfounded, as they strode through the halls. She felt uncomfortable, uncouth, among its grandeur--and on top of everything, she'd not even thought to bring any gifts to the dragon royalty. She hoped this didn't raise her chances of being eaten, and had resolved long before coming she would say as little as possible, so as not to offend.

The long walk the throne room was deathly quiet, which unnerved her even more. Were a dragon not waiting at the end, she would have wished it over right then. But as it was, the procession moved on, until at last they arrived at the throne room. This chamber made her feel a little less boorish, though the sight of Yao himself was quite a view to behold. Her muscled tensed and she stared, rudely (yet in awe) at his glittering, golden scales. He was huge! She knew dragons were large, but had thankfully never had the chance to see one in person prior to this meeting. Granted, Yao was certainly no Therion, whom she had heard was colossal (she thanked the Gods for that,) but he was by no means any less intimidating. She hung back a little, wishing to draw as little attention as she could, not realizing that, being a red-headed, tall, foreigner, this was not very realistic.

Superdooperphailmachine
10-03-2011, 03:36 AM
For most of the walk to Yao, Shun was stumbling about, trying not to knock anything over. He was somehow successful.
When they got into the throne room Shun dropped down to his knees and began his over the top kowtowing.

Sylux
10-04-2011, 05:26 PM
The resounding, humbling, silent boom of a dragon, any dragon, is enough to shatter hearts of men. It is like Big Brother, but without the futility of resistance. Oh, oh, how naturally comes the kowtow. Megaera was brought to her knees and her face to the ground in the most feeble position.

jaidurn
10-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Yu walked with her head at an unreasonable angle, trying to see everything there was to the palace. There was nothing like visiting a godlike dragon's pearl castle. Much to her adoration, it was a pretty fancy building.

When the group was in the chamber, Yu thought it best to get on her knees and shove her nose into the ground. Face down. Butt in the air.

Kodos
10-05-2011, 11:03 PM
"You may rise," Yao began, his voice calling to mind both sagacious monks and aristocratic royalty, "such demonstrations are appreciated but unnecessary."

"I have called you all here because I am burdened with a task that needs completing. Your services to me shall not be forgotten, neither shall they go unrewarded. These are troubled times we live in, and if you are willing I am sure that I shall find no shortage of work for you - work which you are under no obligation to accept."

"A group of pirates have plagued the port town of Xiao Bu for some time, and recently these outlaws have switched their primary mode of operation from theft to slavery. I have long been troubled by this, and am pleased to say that I recently been given the authority to resolve this matter. It is my request that you go to Xiao Bu, locate the pirates' hideout, and bring these criminals to justice."

"You are under no compulsion to assist me. There is no loss of honor to be had in refusing my request, and I shall not think less of any of you. I understand, as much as I can, the hardships you Humans face, and I am sympathetic to them."

"If you are willing, and when you are ready, Xun shall teleport you all to Xiao Bu, and you shall begin your investigations. I have been in contact with the magistrate, and he is aware of my impending intervention. I understand there are other local issues, and if you feel so inclined I invite you to aid the magistrate in whatever ways you can."

The Dragon shifted position slightly, apparently uncomfortable. "As a final warning, the town is home to a beautiful young woman, one Hui Yihuo of the Shiranui clan. She is a gifted alchemist who's talents, I understand, nearly match her beauty. I am not at liberty to divulge too much, nor do I know much myself in all honesty, but amongst my kind it is said that the women of the Shiranui are best avoided. "

He seemed nice.

Superdooperphailmachine
10-06-2011, 07:21 AM
"What do you mean bring to justice?" Shun slurred, still on his knees.

Blue_Dragon
10-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Myfanwy weighed the benefits and the cons carefully while considering Yao's proposal. She didn't have anything better to do, but she hoped agreeing wouldn't put her in over her head. She glanced over at the man called "Shun" as he more about the job.

Evil_Cake
10-07-2011, 02:43 PM
The only functional pieces of clothing that Ganzorig wore was a loincloth and belt. For the most part, rest of his body was bare, except for his ankles, shoulders, and wrists. On those parts, he had some leather straps with a bunch of feathers attached. His wild, shoulder length hair was kept out of his face by a small headdress/headbandy thing.

To his side he held a monstrous weapon, the guan dao. This polearm was easily taller than the barbarian who wielded it, with the blade only starting halfway up Ganzorig's face. On the opposite side of the weapon, it had a spike-shaped counterweight.

Ganzorig stood, looking up at the dragon Yao, with a bored expression on his face. Until at least Yao mentioned some 'beautiful young woman.' Those three words seemed to change the barbarian's mood entirely. He gripped his weapon and shouted, "This sounds exciting! Can we go already?!"

Kodos
10-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Xiao Bu was a prosperous port town and the streets were full of merchants, sailors, and fishermen. The group had arrived in a large square. Xun pointed to a large building off to the south. "That is the town's primary tavern, inn and teahouse." The Dragon in humanoid form pointed to a nearby building. "Therein you shall find Magistrate Zheng." And lastly he pointed off to northeast a bit. "The markets. And now, I shall take my leave. When you have completed your tasks and are ready to return, inform the magistrate and I shall be notified." And at that the Dragon teleported off.

He left behind the crab samurai, who was currently being stared at by just about everyone. A few people quickly bowed before it before going back about their business.

Regantor
10-10-2011, 12:01 AM
The crimson behemoth of a crustacean seemed to stare blankly into the sky during the entire conversation, including after the teleportation. A silent, unthinking statue of a creature regarding little of the outside world and only displaying the occasional antenna twitch as an indication that it was alive. The fact that the intimidating thing was between seven and eight foot tall did not help maters.

Beyond that, somebody had gone through great effort humanizing it; His angular, pie-shaped, rough body was decked in a full jet-black metal samurai vest complete with shoulder pads, and his face seemed to be little more than an assortment of abstract crabby shapes given a human form only by the gloom of his vast overbearing helmet. Even so, the monstrous thing seemed unable to look anything other than sinister and accusing in it's expression. Notably, the right pincer was slightly bigger than the left, but either one of the terrible instruments had the width to surround a man's head. It stood surprisingly upright, alrough possessing eight outward-curving legs, each with the thickness of an average human's.

Xun had finished talking now, and teleported away. The thing suddenly regarded several of them at once, it's amber eyes moving independently. The ones that actually bowed to him weren't included, for some reason.

Slowly, the look on it's face became more intense. His eyes lowered down. The antenna that made up a rudimentary 'mustache' stuck out and began to sporadically vibrate. The death mask formed by his two mouth panel-mandibles closed inwards...

It made a noise. "Akaijishinkaminarikajioyaji." It said, with a low, grunting mono tone.

And then, it danced.

It threw it's arms out and raised his front two legs, raising up and trying to make himself look even bigger with an alien, disjointed rhythm. Every once and a while he'd throw a strange signal out with his pincer, until finally, he outright drew his unfathomably huge katana and repeated the process in earnest. Raising it in the air like a heroic painting was apparently on his list of favorite things to do.

Oh Kami, did it dance.

Evil_Cake
10-10-2011, 12:40 AM
For a moment, Ganzorig was entranced by the megacrab's dance and the noises produced by it. Then he held his palm up at the creature. "I gotta let you know, you look really tasty when you do that, and now I'm frickin' hungry." With a jab of his thumb, Ganzorig pointed backwards at the teahouse. "How about we go there and grab some grub? Oh and beat some answers out of that Magistrate guy."

Superdooperphailmachine
10-10-2011, 05:55 AM
Shun fell on his ass laughing at the crab man's dance, until the naked guy started interfering. He got up and grabbed Ganzorig's shoulder.
"Let the crab dance"

Regantor
10-10-2011, 08:52 AM
"Why don't you speak crab. Lazy, honorable naked short monkeys." It froze in mid-pose and spoke again with it's eyes bobbing backwards and forwards in turn. He seemed to be talking more to Shun; It might have been a question. "Crab given name Akaijishinkaminarikajioyaji by honored dragon master. If brain is small, call Akaiji, if brain large, call Akaijishinkaminarikajioyaji superior."

After a moment of staring it opposite directions, he seemed to focus in on Ganzorig again and regard the 'especially naked monkey' with some acute observations. Leaning down to face level, held up a pincer as if to whisper some great hidden truths. "Tea house perhaps contains food that we could eat using our hands and mouths. This would be delicious, and you are hungry and have limbs and mouths, so it might be delicious for you also. Unless eat Magistrate I cannot think of any other delicious. Uncertain bad to eat Magistrate."

Evil_Cake
10-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Ganzorig seemed to have missed those last two sentences. "I actually eat with my feet and ass, but yeah we should totally go check out that teahouse."

Kodos
10-11-2011, 09:02 AM
The tea house was a two story affair, with more tables and also inn rooms on the second floor. It was crowded and although alcohol was served, it wasn't nearly as rowdy as the places Shun generally frequented - everyone seemed to be clothed, nothing was on fire, and there were no fights currently going on. Some people weren't even drinking alcoholic beverages! The horror!

Shun and Yu (and maybe Meg and Aji, I don't have their skills so I couldn't roll) did notice and recognize an attractive young woman at one of the tables by herself, and judging by her clothing a member of the Golden Way Society (http://i.imgur.com/dfrBd.jpg). The Golden Way Society's members were much less common outside of Cao, but not that rare, even in Wu. They were an order of hereditary Monks who's men sequestered themselves away, and only the females were ever seen in public, and even then always with masks.
Shun and Yu couldn't remember too much about what they believed, just that they venerated some Dragon they called the Dreaming Dragon and that they seemed to believe that the entire multiverse and this life was just a dream. Shun also remembered that since they were insular and hereditary, but also knew the dangers of inbreeding, that the Golden Way women had a reputation for being beautiful, crazy in bed, and very willing to sleep with strangers in hopes that in a few months they may bring a new member into the fold. They were said to be a bit odd - but then again most religious folk were - but harmless.Score?

Other than that, no one seemed to stand out or be noteworthy. Maybe ask around?

The Crab Samurai was getting looks and already generating some talk among the patrons.

Superdooperphailmachine
10-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Shun fearlessly approached his target, stared at her for a bit, then began to work his magic.
"Nice mask, wanna fuck?"

Kodos
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
She seemed to have been in her own little world before Shun spoke to her - probably meditating. Her eyes staring off into space.

"Oh? Hello. My, aren't you the charmer!" She laughed, brushing some of her black hair back and, judging by her eyes, smiling under the mask. Without missing a beat: "Yes. I would like that. Do you have a room, or shall we use mine?"

Monks are odd.

Superdooperphailmachine
10-11-2011, 06:13 PM
"we'll use yours" Shun knew it, he was an irresistible lady killer, women want him, men want to be him and all that.

Blue_Dragon
10-12-2011, 02:11 AM
The crab creature, Myfanwy had to admit, was just about more than she could take. She knew there'd be odd being and different...things...here, but an upright crab wasn't one of them. After his little dance, she didn't say anything (in the words of Cloud Strife, "...")

Akaiji was pretty much all could remember of his name...and even then, she shortened it to Akai in her mind. She was glad they'd decided quickly to go to the tea house, and once there, promptly ordered herself something strong (tea was not her cup of tea.) Looking up, she realized she'd almost lost the party already. Shun had wandered over to some pretty women in gold, and propositioning her for sex.

"Is that the magistrate?" asked, walking over, drink in hand.

Kodos
10-12-2011, 07:19 AM
"Now, or later?" She asked Shun. "I was listening to the music."
There was no music.
Monks are weird.

Superdooperphailmachine
10-12-2011, 08:20 AM
"Now and later"

Kodos
10-12-2011, 08:26 AM
"Okay." She got up and seemed to notice Aji. "There is a crab samurai here. Why do the other Dragons bother? Have they not heard the words of the Dreaming Dragon? Have they not heard the songs? Care they not for the Real?"

Superdooperphailmachine
10-12-2011, 08:40 AM
"No, they're all deaf" Shun took another look at Samurai crab and laughed at the absurdity of it. Who's idea was it to put crabs in armour and give them swords? they already have armour and pincers.

Kodos
10-12-2011, 08:46 AM
"Yes. They are blind to the songs." She placed a hand on Shun's cheek and leaned in close, turning him towards her. Even with most of her face obscured by her mask, she was beautiful. "I doubt I will hear the music over the sounds of our passion," she said, her voice a sultry low whisper, "but it is a necessary sacrifice I make freely. And it is not unheard of, indeed it is possible, that in the throes of ecstasy one may pierce more than the flesh and look beyond into the world of the Real." She took his hand in hers and started leading him up the stairs towards the rooms. "Come, my charmer," she laughed, "we've fun to be had."
Monk girls are weird.

Regantor
10-15-2011, 09:34 AM
Akaiji lumbered sideways over to the bar, mostly ignoring the direction that Shun had gone in. The yellow girl didn't really look appetizing enough to him, so he figured the brutish man-thing could just have her. Damn humans acted weird, through. The woman seemed kinda into the idea, if anything. Why would anybody want to be dinner?

The chimp behind the bar coughed impatiently and broke Akaji's concentration. That's okay, through, he knew what he wanted. "Pre-killed meat, give me, most honorable subservient nobody."

Afterwards, he seemed to look over to Myfanwy and give her an accusing glance. "I see you trying steal Shun meal. You will not be thinking about taking Akaiji meal, or I will injure your own meats with pincer and sword." He put it rather bluntly, alrough still in the same monotone as always. "Why master even hire you? Skinny female monkey and lacking own meats and try steal other meats."

Sylux
10-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Megaera walked her person over to a tea drinker, intended on rustling information out of someone. She targeted a rugged man, who seemed to know a thing or two. Fumingly, she approached the man and cut him off before he could speak. "We'll skip the pleasantries and flirting," she said as she walked. When she was through, she sat across from him. "I need to know if you know something."

Blue_Dragon
10-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Her question not heard/ignored, and not understanding a word the crab samurai said (she was a little slow, afterall,) Myfanwy decided to take a seat with her booze and study her surroundings. She watched One of the other members of their crew, a woman named Megaera, was far more intent on getting information, and was apparently shaking down (figuratively) a man a couple yards away. She wondered if she should listen, or just wait for orders (she was more of grunt, than a thinker.)

Regantor
10-23-2011, 09:53 PM
"Human thing cannot speak human or crab. Pitiful noble thing." Akaiji continued to give her an accusing glance, still staring blankly when the bartender reluctantly placed a decent helping of satay beef before him. Still staring unflinchingly, he basically inhaled the meat using his smaller left claw, neatly put the bowl back on the counter, then clumsily knocked it over again without noting.

Perhaps he was too much of a thinker? Deep sea fish do love him forever.

Either loosing interest or suddenly remembering that he was on a mission, the crabman then briskly turned away and began passively intimidating the person Megaera was already talking to instead.

"Give us brain contents." Okay, a bit more than passively. "Regarding current magistrate advantageous."

Evil_Cake
10-24-2011, 12:59 AM
After taking a seat at one of the tables, Ganzorig watched Shun's encounter. "Huh. Are all the women around here that easy?" He eyed his female party members...

Kodos
10-24-2011, 01:05 AM
The man Megaera was talking to was making a very heroic effort to not try and find excused to look at her butt. "...Know something about what?" He asked, genuine confusion on his voice. Then Akaiji lumbered over and started rambling and just got him more confused.

Here he was, drinking his tea, when all of a sudden a lady with an amazing ass starts accusing him of knowing things, and then a Crab Samurai started rambling. @_@

jaidurn
10-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Yu wasn't one much for tea houses. Tea was good, but being around people in large groups was not. It was a very unpleasn't experience so far and Yu was determined to get some information quickly. She saw a woman from her group walk over to a man and start questioning him.

Yu decided to go for a woman over in the corner. Women were less of a hastle.

"Hey. You."

My, isn't Yu the charmer.

Kodos
10-25-2011, 01:50 PM
The woman gave Yu a gentle smile. "Sorry, not interested in women. Better luck." She took a long sip of her tea before turning back. "You're not from around here, are you? Go see the Alchemist, she's interested in women. And men. And probably other things." She gave a small laugh and a shrug.

jaidurn
10-25-2011, 01:51 PM
"I'm not here for that. I'm here for information."

Yu wasn't into women. Not one bit. It was against her morals, you see?
This alchemist did not sound friendly. She sounded like she just wanted to get into other people's pants.

NOPE.JPG