PDA

View Full Version : Improve your writing skills 3rd

brain132
01-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Here are the rules:
I'll assign someone to write a short story of your own creation, and post it. The other members and I will crit and show where or how you could change something. We will go into a complete circle until everyone has posted their own short story. Then after everyone has had their turn, the first person who posted theirs will post their story again. But this time with corrections or added stuff put in it, to see how far they came from their first attempt. If there is more to crit, then they will post it later again, after everyone else, and see how better its getting. If you have a short story ready, and it hasn't been your turn to post yet, then pm me. I'll make sure to get you next.
This is a great exercise to see what other people think will make your writing better, and even to crit someone else. You might notice something that you yourself need to also work on. Also, you can join if you're not a part of this if you want.

Here are the list of people in this one:

1. Matt
2. umberkid
3. Del
4. Zizi
5.Bacon
6. brain132

Leoh
01-28-2011, 06:14 PM
what is this?

brain132
01-28-2011, 06:40 PM
what is this?

Sorry. I was going to post rules and stuff later. I'll put them up on the first post though.
Oh and also, if you're interested in joining, then I made a thread titled: voting order improve your writing skills. It explains in the thread.

brain132
02-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Okay, lets start this. I'm going to try befriending all of you so that I can pm you once its your turn. We are going to start doing it in order again, so it is matt's turn. So whenever you're ready.

Edit: Could the people in this thread please post? Turns out there are alot of people with the same names.