PDA

View Full Version : Searching for someone with talent and good ideas..!!

Poromenos
12-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Well hallo I am poromenos and i decided to create manga team.I am from Greece but i think i can cooperate and communicate with people from all around the world(suposing they speak English).I am searching for someone who has a lot of imagination so we could create a story together.Also i am searching for someone who has talent in drawing manga cause I am not so good at it..

If anyone is interested he can reply on htis topic or send me a pm...

M-Linfa
12-24-2012, 07:20 AM
I guess I might be interested, depending on how many people you have on your team and how talented they are, because I probably can't do much if I was the only one doing the art.
PS : I suck at drawing back grounds ....

Celestial-Fox
12-24-2012, 11:00 AM
If you need someone to assist you with the story, and your strength isn't drawing, then what do you have to offer your potential teammates that makes you a valuable and unique asset compared to everyone else?

Black_Shaggie
12-26-2012, 08:49 AM
Like Fox said. What do you have to bring to the table? Consequently, I've been putting a zine together myself (hopefully with the help of some people here).

M-Linfa
12-27-2012, 05:29 PM
I think he or she completely forgot about the thread he/she posted here O.o

Celestial-Fox
12-28-2012, 11:29 AM
That may be true. Or maybe they were busy/away for holiday.

Sylux
01-05-2013, 05:52 AM
If you give me a lot of money I'll give you my ideas. But seriously it's gonna take a lot of money. I mean you'd basically have to pay all my bills for the rest of my life. My ideas are friggin' great.

No Gank Top
01-08-2013, 04:19 PM
I would loved to join your team :cat_yeahright:

M-Linfa
01-26-2013, 03:59 PM
If you give me a lot of money I'll give you my ideas. But seriously it's gonna take a lot of money. I mean you'd basically have to pay all my bills for the rest of my life. My ideas are friggin' great.

I don't know if it's a troll, but confidence is a good thing U-U

Sylux
01-26-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm super for real. Like so serious. My ideas are just that good.

Poromenos
02-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Well sorry guys for late answering but i forgot my password so i coudlnt enter..I just want to let you know that i create a team but thanks all for be so willing to help(with money or not)