PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!! Need Help

baladu
11-25-2012, 06:05 PM
um so hi guys! Im actually new here and everything but i have a question: im a pretty good manga artist i draw but im not really advanced and ive been drawing for 4 years and i cant draw like all the anime artist i adore! so i was wondering do any of you guys know any way to learn manga fast and draw like hiromu arakawa,masahi kishimoto,or jun Mochizuki? if u do plz respond thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very much!!!!!!!!

-------------

say do any of u guys know any fast way to learn how to draw manga? i desperately need help!

NOTE FROM RIO - Please post in the appropriate area. Since you made multiple posts on the same subject, I have merged them together. Next time, I may just delete them instead. Follow the rules - they're stickied in each area of the forum.

toast
11-25-2012, 10:01 PM
by laying down on the floor and performing photosynthesis

baladu
11-25-2012, 10:24 PM
lol!!! but im lookin 4 more serious awnsers!!

toast
11-25-2012, 10:32 PM
ok here I made you a handy guide:

http://i.imgur.com/yTNXj.png

baladu
11-25-2012, 10:39 PM
wat were?

Matt
11-25-2012, 10:43 PM
"Fast" is incredibly non-specific, but if you're looking for a way to get to respectable quality in a week or two, just accept that no such way exists.

If all you want to do is impress your friends with a nice picture or two, you can use reference and produce something kinda decent within a couple hours. If you want to actually get good as fast as possible, draw every day in every bit of spare time you have, and draw well. Use reference. A lot. How fast you progress depends on you individually. Check around the critique corner here at MT and see how some of us here are after however many years and you'll get a general idea of how long it really takes.

EDIT:
wat were?
It's a blank piece of paper.

baladu
11-25-2012, 11:05 PM
thx so much this is the kinda awnser i was expecting but anyways thx alot!...matt!

Demonfyre
11-26-2012, 12:44 AM
by laying down on the floor and performing photosynthesis

OMG! That would be so totally awesome O_O I want to photosynthesise now!

And also, just draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw, the more you draw and study the quicker you will improve, that is the only real secret

GunZet
11-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Yea, what Matt said. There is no fast way, there are fast methods, and fast techniques, but that all takes tons of effort and skill. If you don't have the skill, are not willing to put in the time, don't practice preferably every day, then everything will be very -slow- as you try to figure out a cheap way around learning the fundamentals of the style.

I mean, I guess you could trace.

Sylux
11-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Practice. If you look at those artists, specifically Kishimoto, you'll find that the art differs from chapter to chapter. Read the first chapter of Naruto and then the latest, and you'll see it takes nothing short of years and years of practice to get that good. However, that isn't the point of this thread. Post on-topic from now on or you might get banned.

Black_Shaggie
11-26-2012, 04:44 PM
I also agree with Matt. Trying to figure out a way around good old fashioned practice & training is pointless. I'd like to also recommend doing real figure studies (photo reference with real models). The basic stuff you'd learn in figure drawing & drawing 101 can improve your overal drawing skill & make your manga that much better.

If you trace anything...I'll send my good friend Boba Fett after you...so don't.

Celestial-Fox
11-26-2012, 06:43 PM
GunZet is totally right. Because if "fast" were possible, good artists would be all over the place.

baladu
11-26-2012, 08:35 PM
o thx for the awnser ill try working hard but someday... ill be making my own anime and youll be lookin back on this day and saying "say i know this author!"

trilokcool3
11-26-2012, 11:01 PM
In that case i will take your autograph earlier. Will you give me ?? ^_^

baladu
11-27-2012, 07:50 PM
ill try!

trilokcool3
11-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey...
Upload some of your drawings/manga arts,
atleast that will be a small help for you to become a fine manga artist . ^_^
post your arts in Critiq corner .

GunZet
11-27-2012, 11:29 PM
And if you don't feel ready enough to take critiques on your work, you can always post whatever you have in the Let's Exercise thread here.

baladu
11-29-2012, 06:21 PM
ok thx for the advice guys!

Evil_Cake
11-29-2012, 06:38 PM
np

toast
11-29-2012, 07:00 PM
lol