PDA

View Full Version : LETS PLAY TOGETHER!!! THAT SOUNDS SO WIERD!!!

Gedeon
11-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Sorry if there is a thread like this or for this already but i didnt notice any SO...since most of my gamer-friends don't play that stuff i do as much as i do, i have decided to try and make all of you game-crashing, keyboard-punching, game-pad-crunching MT-ers my play-mates :D So im makin this thread with a goal! And that goal is to provide your fellow MTers with the info of

The consoles you use?
What game you have that can play online?
Your ''Online"(if someone uses a program like lets say LogMeIn hamachi) user-name?
The time when you usually play them?
Your passwords for your bank accounts?
The amount of money you have stashed in your bed-room closet?
The name of your Grandmother?
Your favorite color?

And you can add any other information you deem necessary. SO without further ado --->!herpes!<--- my info!
^ i wanted to say HERE IS!!!

Console/s: PS3, PC

Games: PS3: Uncharted 2,Army of two 40th day, Ninja gaiden 3 sigma 3, Red Dead Redemption.
PC: Borderlands 1 & 2, Hisou Tensoku, Orcs must die 2, Torchlight 2 Team fortress 2, Left for dead 2

User-name/s: GedeonGedza, Gedeon Ilic (online programs i use: Steam, LogMeIn Hamachi, Tungle)

Time: Workdays from arround 15:00 to whenever i fed up with playin :D Weekends available almost all day :D ((UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague)

Bank account paswords: /

Stashed money: Around 60 euros.

Grandma name: Goca Jerkin, Smilja ilic

Favorite color: Blue

YOUR TURN!!! :D :D :D

Hell_Baron
11-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Consoles: PC
Games: Left 4 Dead 2, GTA4, Bioshock 1 & 2, Killing Floor, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Red Faction Guerillia, Just Cause 2, Serious Sam 1 to 3, Fallout New Vegas, Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Online name: (steam) baron_von_napalm
Time: between 12:00 and 23:00 CET during weekdays and 9:00 and 3:00 in the weekends and holidays.

ClockHand
11-13-2012, 02:14 PM
PC: Awesomenauts, Dawn of War II (all its expansions), Magicka, Portal (1 & 2), Rock of Ages (quite fun to play online), Space Marines (lag marines).
Steam name: Chamonski

Matt
11-13-2012, 05:41 PM
I'll be getting good Internet around November 22, so I'll be able to play all these games that've been piling up.

Consoles
PC
Android

Games
PC
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Unreal Tournament 3
Realm of the Mad God
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Quake Live
World of Tanks
Team Fortress 2

Android
Word Hero
(Open to suggestions.)

Steam
mattdellar
(Can I change that somehow without losing my games?)

ClockHand
11-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Grandma name: Goca Jerkin, Smilja ilic

How did I never notice this.

Gedeon
11-23-2012, 12:40 PM
You didn't read it thoroughly ? :D