PDA

View Full Version : Oekaki board down

Zoe
08-26-2012, 10:41 PM
There seems to be some sort of script error (or something, I don't really know what I'm talking about), on the oekaki board.

Pages aren't loading correctly, and the applets won't load at all. :(

JJJorgie
08-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Can I postpone the end of my contest?

Zoe
08-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Most definitely, that wouldn't be a problem at all. After all, it wouldn't really be fair if half the days that your contest is running, people couldn't enter! :)

JJJorgie
08-27-2012, 07:22 AM
Thank you very much! :)

Shadowsfade
08-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Ah yeah - i was just going to post a question about this. when i load the pages, at the top it says:

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/mangatut/public_html/mob/doodle/db_layer.php on line 106

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mangatut/public_html/mob/doodle/db_layer.php:106) in /home/mangatut/public_html/mob/doodle/boot.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mangatut/public_html/mob/doodle/db_layer.php:106) in /home/mangatut/public_html/mob/doodle/boot.php on line 44

and i can see all the pics but all the writing on the posts is messed up and wierd. hope it manages to get sorted soon :) (and if anyone can understand that jargen, maybe it'll help xD)

TheVermillionFox
08-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Aww, I needed to use Chibi Paint.

Rio
08-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I've repaired the Oekaki database. Hopefully that's sorted out the problems. Let me know if there's still any problems.