PDA

View Full Version : The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

Pages : [1] 2

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Characters:

GunZet - Emperor of the Kingdom
Linz - Immortal Empress of the Kingdom
Bacon_Barbarian –Captain of Royal Janitorial Legion and Heir to Emperor's Throne/Brother of the Emperor/Ranking Doctor
Inspector of the New Recruits
Sylux - General of the Empire’s Army
General Ironside- second in command to General Sylux
General's high command
Colonel Amelia Walker-junior member of the High Command
Mr_Liebe - Lieutenant of the 10th Infantry Division
Demonfyre - Captain of the Royal Battle Cook Division
WhenRabbitsAttack - Royal Apothecary and Lore Master
Gedeon- Castle Alchemist
Snooderflubbyguppy – To be decided by the emperor’s court
AlmanacnamedTime – Knight of General Purposes
Seargent Barclay-second in command to Lieutenant Liebe
Seargeant Strong arm- same
Corporal Punees mont 3 in command to Lieutenant Liebe
Outcast- local hermit
Mat- warlock and knight
Hamachi- court golfclubmaster and fencing instructor

The Undead Legion
Demonfyre – Evil Spirit, Master of the Undead Legion and the Emperor’s Dark Brother
~Now Recruiting for the 100 page war ~

George Benedict- the Undead General and Commander of the 1st Vampire infantry division.
Captain Darkwing- A fresh Captain in the Skeleton corps
Seargent Spectre- former 3rd command to Darkwing, currently in the dungeons of Gunzet's castle

Anti-Empire Activists
Inksprout
Celestial-Fox
Jubeh

tell me names of people I've missed, and their rank. Thanks to Demon for helping me fill out the character list.

In the barracks of the 10th infantry division of the Emperor's northern branch of his army, one of the divisions chief officers stood on a stage with his superiors sitting behind him staring at him with eyes like daggers. This officer was Lieutenant Liebe, an officer who had proven to be efficient in the past, however, several days ago has returned from a mission, a failure. The mission was to capture a number of criminals who destroyed several crops in the northern fields of his Majesty's empire, they were indeed captured, but not before one of them managed to inform allies of theirs, by way of messanger hawk. Despite having failed to capture the messanger bird, he has retained his rank, and has been allowed to redeem himself in the coming days.

The Lieutenant cleared his throat, and looked back at his superiors, apologetically, before facing the rest of the division. While on the inside he was left unsure of his future in the division, he stood before his men with an undaunted smile.

"Soldiers of the 10th division, despite what has happened, your officers are devising a plan to crush our foes, and will not stop until the task is completed. Until then, prepare for what for whatever is to happen. Now... to your duties!"

A resounding choir of 'Yes,sir.' rung out from the room, and was followed by the jingling of chainmail, the scuffling of steel boots, and murmuring of men. Lieutenant Liebe watched with mild interest, happy for any distraction from the current task at hand, and the displeasure of his superiors. He still had his station, however, he was rather unsure what actions the Captains will take in their anger at his failure.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Couldn't this go in the Role-Players and writers section to seperste the spam thread and the kingdom? Just a suggestion

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 01:16 PM
I was going to put it in there, but Bacon said that since the old one was here, this one should be here too.Doesn't make sense, I know, but eh.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah just read his post, and yeah confusing :L

I'll get a banquet prepared in celebration of this event!

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 01:42 PM
One hour later

Liebe sat alone in one of the banquet table of the great hall of High Emperor GunZet, the other officers, and the soldiers not wanting much to do with him, and who could blame them, since he's attained the rank of Lance Corporal, and gained even a bit of authority, this soldier has been something of a braggart, always going on about how one day he would be General, and even one day be made a Lord in High Emperor GunZet's court, and how any opposing force that stood in his way would be torn asunder, and that the Empire has never, and will never see such great hero again. After saying all this and failing his first mission in such a way, capturing the bastards who ruined the High Emperors crop or not, even the slightest mistake he made should be cause for ostracization from his soldiers.

So, like a lone gull, the Lieutenant awaited to be served his meal, wallowing in guilt.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Oh, hmm. Maybe this should go into the Roleplaying section. The last Gunzetticus thread was just like what happened in the RB with all the Empire shenanigans - It just got moved.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Sounds like a plan, also an other suggestion, Liebe you could edit the first post and put in the names of everyone in the kingdom and their roles within the society. For example:

GunZ - Emperor
Bacon - Heir to the Empire
Liebe - Lieutenant
WRA - To be confirmed :P

etc

It would remove the need for having to remember each persons role and their rank in relation to each other :L

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Sounds good, Jubeh Haya, whenever you have time please delete this thread.

I'll repost the info in the new thread in RP section.

Evil_Cake
07-08-2012, 02:03 PM
are u sure ur not takin dis too far

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:05 PM
I demand to be his waifu. But im actually cheating on him behind his back with many many men.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Are you sure you Jubeh and Haya aren't taking your DnD game too far?

If you want, Linz, the more the merrier.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:07 PM
My my, a queen to my throne? Promiscuous no doubt, but accepted.

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Damn right you accept. You arent gonna get better than me, boi.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:10 PM
All welcome Queen Linz. Speaking of which, I do hope you haven't mingled with Knight Gedeon... he's famous for what he does, especially with the more frisky kind such as yourself.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:13 PM
All hail the Killer Queen!!!

Bacon_Barbarian
M'lord, you do realize your newest wife was my promised prom date?

Linz
@Gunz
Don't be ridiculous, my love. I'd never cheat on a man such as yourself. My loins are exclusive to your needs.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
M'lord, you do realize your newest wife was my promised prom date?

Ah, I am sorry, young Knight. Please, do take her out for a good time. I must attend to listing the ranks and taking account of other situations. Enjoy yourself.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
(Why am I the heir again? Am I GunZ's brother or his son?)

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Enjoy it bro, you a lord, and stuffs.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Well I would never let me son take my Queen on a night out. That would be quite odd. Though I guess it is accepted in most other empires.
Speaking of which, Knight Liebe, you do realize there are many more knights than you have listed?

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:18 PM
~In a secret location~

Bacon, my love! That blasted emperor does not tend to my needs. I need a real man, I need you! Take me!!

(you're his brother or else this would be weird.)

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:20 PM
And so begins the test of loyalty.

Mr_Liebe
I know, but I don't know all of them, Gunz, could you help me fill out the list?

Bacon_Barbarian
I just remembered. I'm gay.

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Bacon wtf man. I was offering my loins and you refuse?! YOU SHALL RUE THIS DAY.
~Runs to Emperor Gunz~
MAI LUV. SIR BACON TRIED TO DEFILE ME! HE MUST BE EXECUTED. D: -sobsobwail-

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Is... this true, Knight Bacon? I give this situation doubt in your favor, for I know my Queen's track record.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:27 PM
-stands at watch at the door, so that none may eavesdrop on the emeperor and his wife and Lord Bacon-

Evil_Cake
07-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Are you sure you Jubeh and Haya aren't taking your DnD game too far?yeah

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Well, we're just having fun, so it's all good.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:31 PM
*Evil Spirit* Now is my time to strike whilst the kingdom is weakened (:< undead armies attack!

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Is... this true, Knight Bacon? I give this situation doubt in your favor, for I know my Queen's track record.

I did no such thing my dear brother. In fact, she made quite unbecoming advances on me. I simply denied her, seeing as how it'd be wrong to sleep with my brother's wife.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Blasphemous warlock! Demonfyre must be seized and detained whilst he is in proximity of the empire. Everyone else, expel these spirits, they are weak.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Ah, it just so happens I found something that Zombies find quite hazardous to their system. Carrots my dear brother, will ward them off. Much like garlic does vampires.

Demonfyre
Muhahahahahahahaha! We shall raid the royal maids hold first! Bring the undead octopuses and the war machines, we march whilst they fight! And capture the janitors, they are essential!

Mr_Liebe
-looks out the window and sees hordes of the dead encroaching on the castle- GUARDS, GUARDS!!!! SOUND THE ALARMS, THE EVIL DEAD ARE UPON US!!!! MOBILIZE DIVISION'S 1 TO 20 AND PREPARE TO STAVE OFF OUR FOES-unsheathes his sword, and runs off to help bolster the forces, he comes across a group of guards- the 10 of you, guard the lives of the King his Wife and his Brother!

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Emperor GunZ will burn in his castle! Im his real brother who he murdered years ago and I have returned to exempt my revenge! The one you call bacon is a placeholder to disguise the crime!

*Activates the undead octopus battalion control centre*

You will rue the day you betrayed me!

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Where is that witch in training, Mayma, when you need her? *gathers protective carrots*

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:41 PM
All do not worry. The Queen herself is immortal, what is important now is that we purge these undead creatures... I had expected my dark brother's return, but not so sudden.

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:41 PM
She's dead.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Necromancer's! Bring back the queen as one of my undead legion :3

*Necromancer's start work*

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:42 PM
-runs at the front of the 10th division, in glorious golden armor with his heavy sword out, swinging at zombies and other monsters of the evil spirits army, lopping off head, severing torsos from the legs, and knocking enemies out with his shield- FIGHT BRETHEREN, THESE MONSTERS SHALL NOT OVER TAKE THE CASTLE, FIGHT HARD, TIL DEATH MY BROTHERS!!!!

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 02:43 PM
... Demonfyre is our long lost brother? O_O

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:43 PM
I never wanted to mention his name. He fell long ago to the dark influence of the Lords of Modd.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:44 PM
You don't know the truth Bacon? Muhahahahahahaha!!! Archers, take down the foot soldiers!

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Oh my goodness I have been taken captive by these heinous creatures.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Don't worry Queen Linz, soon you will be one of them once the necromorphing is complete!

GunZet
*Rises above, observing the destruction* I cannot let this destruction go on any further. *Begins glowing bright*

Bacon_Barbarian
I never wanted to mention his name. He fell long ago to the dark influence of the Lords of Modd.

I ... I ...

You don't know the truth Bacon? Muhahahahahahaha!!! Archers, take down the foot soldiers!

You monster! *readies medical and janitorial supplies*

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:47 PM
*Rises above, observing the destruction* I cannot let this destruction go on any further. *Begins glowing bright*

Impossible! That light! I was so sure I had destroyed the artifact years ago!

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:48 PM
-From his position, he saw a group of necromancers carrying a familiar red head away from the castle, the Lieutenant's sword flashed like lightining and dozen zombies fell headless. He sheathed his sword and ran towards the necromancers to rescue the Queen- UNLEASH HER, YOU BASTARDS, OR TASTE MY FINE STEEL, AND FEEL FIRE'S EMBRACE!!!!

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:50 PM
You did, but not all of it. At that moment you fell to the darkness, I had recovered a trace amount of the artifact. You made the right decision that day, brother. That artifact left in one piece was too much power for humanity to ever handle. But with just a small amount, it can be controlled, and the darkness within, the darkness that killed you.
AND NOW, YOU WILL DIE AGAIN.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 02:52 PM
You did, but not all of it. At that moment you fell to the darkness, I had recovered a trace amount of the artifact. You made the right decision that day, brother. That artifact left in one piece was too much power for humanity to ever handle. But with just a small amount, it can be controlled, and the darkness within, the darkness that killed you.
AND NOW, YOU WILL DIE AGAIN.

Noooooooo!!!!! *The light from GunZ strikes the Evil Spirit and his undead body starts turning to dust* I will return again one day brother! When the page of the thread strikes 100, I will returnnnnnn- *Crumbles to dust*

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Oh look at that, i'm free.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:54 PM
*Slowly comes back down to ground level, the Empire on fire, people running frantically, my knights standing their ground.*

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:54 PM
-As he reaches the necromancers, he throws his shield, taking out 4, and using his sword a staff he picked up in battle, he took out the rest in one foul swoop, he drops to one knees and bows to the Queen- Are you all right, my Lady?

Damn it, lol, too late.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Do you really want this woman you call your wife back, dearest brother? Her promiscuity could be a threat to the empire.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:57 PM
You make a good point... But I would rather have the immortal as my Queen, than go against her, lost to the darkness. I will talk to her though.

Linz
07-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Your face is a threat to the empire.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Haha, if you were not my Queen, you would be better fit as Knight Gedeon's joker in his brothel.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 02:59 PM
-Several minutes later, Liebe returns to where his lordships and ladyship is, and bows to them-My Lord, what are we, your loyal knights, to do now?

GunZet
07-08-2012, 03:01 PM
-Several minutes later, Liebe returns to where his lordships and ladyship is, and bows to them-My Lord, what are we, your loyal knights, to do now?

We rebuilt what has been lost, and prepare for the next threat as soon as possible. With the rise of my lost brother, surely a rise of darkness is on the horizon.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 03:03 PM
My dearest brother, your wife, immortal though she may be, is a treacherous wench.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Yes, my Lord, I will round up the men and women of 10th infantry, and we shall do what we can to rebuild your glorious castle and the outlaying land-before leaving, he turns and bows to the Queen- it is good you are unharmed, my Lady. Forgive me for not getting there as soon as I could've.

Can someone give me a list of people in this rp, and their titles?

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 03:05 PM
My dearest brother, your wife, immortal though she may be, is a treacherous wench.

My finest cooks alongside the apothecary Mereana may be able to produce a potion which will strip the immortality of any creature whom takes a sip from its vial, would you like me to contact her and begin work, mi'lord?

GunZet
07-08-2012, 03:07 PM

My brother, do watch what you say. Though she may be treacherous, she is your Queen, and I will not tolerate such slanderous remarks.

But you are right... We shall attempt to strip her of this immortality with the techniques of Knight James and Knight Mereana, and hope.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 03:11 PM
We will begin work immediately! -bows head and goes off to find Knight Mereana-

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 03:26 PM
-Leaves with his underlings-Come, soldiers, we have a lot of work to do, rebuilding the walls, the castle, homes of his Majesty subjects, step lively, now. You 5, go assist with the repairing of the shops, you 5 assist with the rebuilding of the homes, you 10 go to the gates, yo five reinforce the guards, and you 5 assist with rebuilding the walls. I will go around organizing the soldiers further, and when I'm done will be among you men helping in rebuilding.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 04:02 PM
The Rise of the Undead Legion

*The ground shakes violently and the citizens of the kingdom dive for cover expecting a horrendous earthquake to devastate the land*

http://lotrworld.webs.com/Mordor.png

* A large tower in the long forgotten province of Rodrom raises out of the ground and is seen towering over the mountain range surrounding the kingdom from the harsh Rodrom wasteland*

*Plumes of smoke can be seen surrounding the tower signalling that the undead armies of Rodrom have begun preparing for war with the kingdom once the fickle hand of fate reaches page 100*

*The entrance is blocked by large ominous black gates the size of the mountain range preventing entry into the dark province, the lore masters of the empire have read in the secret scrolls that they will only open when the war begins*

"Fear for your lives mortals of the Kingdom, my resurrection is at hand, prepare to meet my vengeance!"

http://www.wallpapersdb.org/wallpapers/fantasy/undead_army_1920x1080.jpg

(100&#37; Legit idea, definitely not borrowed from LotR whatsoever :L)

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 04:40 PM
- as Lieutenant Liebe was organizing soldiers in the 10th 9th, and 8th divisions, a messanger arrived,, and stood before saluting his officer-

Lieutenant, Colonel Walker has sent me to hand you this message, She send it with her warmest regards.

The messanger saluted again, and ran off to his duties. Lieutenant Liebe, always being a little lazy in opening mail, opened this particular scroll up as soon as it was known that it was from Colonel Walker. As he was opening it, he was expecting a demotion notice, as one of the officers who want most angry was Lieutenant Colonel Sever, her assistant, however, it was a message informing him that the promotion board, who were once going to convene to decide on wether he would be demoted, are now going to meet to decide if he is worthy of promotion to Captain of the 10 Infantry division. Lieutenant Liebe looked up and sighed.

'I must've redeemed myself in battle, this is-

the earth shook with such terrible power that he fell on his ass, he looked around and saw that in the distance to the east, a great fortress and tower erupted from the ground. A great evil seethed from the area, sending a spine up the officers spine. Oh, he has seen many things that were terrible, but this was beyond all of it.

"The prophecy speaking of the fall of this Empire may be true..... no.... NO!!!! I will not allow it to come true.... I will fight this..... "

GunZet
07-08-2012, 06:09 PM
None shall fear this new threat. As long as the Knights of The Empire of Gunzeticus still stand, we can still fight. Plus we have new arrivals on the way, we do not need a panic for what has not come yet.

Outcast
07-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Why am I listed as an anti-empire activist? I thought I was the local hermit.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Hmm, quite odd indeed.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Isn't that an oxymoron? Anyways, I'll change it, bro, one sec.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 06:20 PM
None shall fear this new threat. As long as the Knights of The Empire of Gunzeticus still stand, we can still fight. Plus we have new arrivals on the way, we do not need a panic for what has not come yet.

Good news! We finished the development of the Immortality Removal Potion :D one sip of this and your immortal troubles are over, however don't give her too much or else she will have a seizure and die. It turns out its very dangerous in large quantities especially for mortals.

Shnorkel
07-08-2012, 06:20 PM
hey guys leave this empire, join Teznug's instead!

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 06:22 PM
hey guys leave this empire, join Teznug's instead!

Fool! One cannot simply leave GunZet's Empire! :P

http://images.wikia.com/souleater/images/0/05/Excalibur_Portrait.jpg

GunZet
07-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Good work Knight James, I will begin... the sneaking, soon.

And Shnorkel, you've always been a silly little local. This is my Empire.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Good work Knight James, I will begin... the sneaking, soon.

And Shnorkel, you've always been a silly little local. This is my Empire.

You are welcome mi'lord *bows* I will begin preparation of the feast and begin training my elite order of foodbenders (definitely legit) in preparation for the rising threat.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 06:29 PM
I edited it before I got your message, but eh. Less OOC, more IC, lol.

General Benedict peered down at the castle of the foolish Gunzeticus, from the western tower of the Dark Fortress, using a dagger to shave his face, he smirked as the pitiful knights scampered around doing the idiot king's work.

"Pitiful fools, so full of themselves that they were caught off guard by my army, worthless idiots that they are."

He raised a pinky to his lips and laughed, prancing about, so much that he knicked himself. He tossed the knife at a target with a photograph of an enemy soldier on it, hitting bullseye, and the photograph between the eyes. The General was a large man, 7 feet 4 inches, clad in the finest black ore armor, and armed with an equally intimidating two handed giant blade that must've weight half as much as he did. rubies decorated his armor, each worth the amount of a small manor.to his right was a tank full of sharks. He looked at them, and began stroking his chin.

"I wonder if it would be possible to have frickin lasers placed on their frickin heads."

GunZet
07-08-2012, 06:29 PM
If there is anything you need in preparation, do not hesitate to utilize the limitless resources you are given.

As for other preparations- Knight Liebe. Status on the damage?

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 06:36 PM
The demonic eye stared down to where George Benedict stood.

"Unleash one battalion of newly necromorphed skeletons, I want to see what brother is capable of. Do not go yourself, send only the weak with no purpose in my dark army."

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 06:37 PM
-drops to his knee, and bows to the High Emperor- Liegelord, the homes and shops closest to the gate took heavy damage and will need heavy repair, fortunately the walls and gate took most of the damage, and it will be simple to repair the,m, though, it may take a bit of time. Beyond that there have been fires, however, the good men of my division, and the divisions of Captain Mark, and John Captains of the 9th and 8th divisions respectively managed to put most of them out, andshould have the rest out soon. Some of the civilians have been hurt, but according to my right hand man, Seargent Murtagh, there have been no deaths reported. I think it's safe to assume that as far as thing go, we are very fortunate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The General smiled cruelly, always been one to love kicking a man while he was down, bowed deeply to the dark, and malevolent force.

'As you command, Master of Evil, I shall have a squadron of the mobilized, and sent out as soon as I can!!!

He shouted out orders to a messanger that was standing by, who relayed them to the Colonels all the way down to the seargents, and within minutes, a squadron of newly necromorphed skeletal beasts exited through the gates, and stalked towards the Castle of Foolish GunZeticus. The General, laughed ruthlessly, and brandished his sword.

"MARCH, YOU BASTARDS, MARCH, DOWN WITH THAT FOOLISH MAN, GUNZETICUS!!!!

GunZet
07-08-2012, 06:41 PM
I see... so then it is almost time. Make sure the citizens are kept well. There is... something in the air tonight.
-I retreat through two extremely large, gold and silver encrusted doors.-

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Great. Another evil empire has disturbed my nap. Yeesh.

EDIT: (Since when has Seefs been an enemy of the Empire? Also, Ranking Doctor should be in my descriptor~)

GunZet
07-08-2012, 06:45 PM
No, not an empire. Our brother... He has come back somehow, again. He's toying with us, and something isn't quite right.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 06:46 PM
That monster. Disturbing my nap. :C

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Lieutenant Liebe bowed to his Lord, and went to relay orders. He tapped the shoulder of one of the seargents of his division, and cleared his throat.

"Seargent Barclay, see to it that the civilians receive their share of food, and water, blankets, and anything else they may need. Make sure they are well guarded, as knights of his Majesty's Army, we must protect them at all cost, for without them the Empire would not shine so brightly."

Seargent Barclay nodded, and started barking out orders. in 10 minutes, soldiers began passing out boxes of provisions to the civilians, anything they might need. One of the little children who were out playing ran to Liebe, and hugged his leg.

"Uncle Liebe, you'll make sure those mean, ugly monsters go away, won't you? Daddy says that as long as you and all these knight are around that those monsters will never get in here."

Lieutenant Liebe, patted her on the head, and smiled.

"As long as the Knights of Lord GunZeticus are here, those evil warriors will never have their way, I guarruntee it. I'll protect you, and all the people here... I promise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Darkwing, a newly promoted winged skeleton marched along with his soldiers, glaring at the castle of Foolish GunZeticus, spitting, or what was considered spitting among his kind. His glare narrowed as they grew closer to their target.

"Look lively, you filthy SCAGS!!!!!! We're here to kill and maim, and ruin this pile of shit. Anyone who isn't doing the very worst to these fools as long as they be standing will answer to me.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!'

His soldiers let loose a choir of "Yes, sir!" and began running towards the Castle at a high pace, anxious to destroy it.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Dark Brother:

"Good work George... Let's see how well these skeletal runts can do against the empire... Close the gates behind them, make sure they cannot retreat back into the Rodrom, we don't want them polluting the legion with their mongrel presence anymore."

---

Captain of the Cooks:

"Lieutennant Liebe! There appears to be a dark storm gathering around the tower! I think something may have happened over there, we need to alert Lord Bacon immediately incase its an other potential threat. Make sure to send a messenger first though to wake him up, I've heard rumours that he can be particularly vengeful to those that disturb his sleep."

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 06:59 PM
He's still a Lieutenant.

Linz
07-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Im gonna just go out and say I cant keep up with this.

So Queen Linz is Brb'in, sexin some man ho's. k.

EDIT:
I drew Empress Linz.
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3417/queenlinz.jpg

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Asleep! Asleep! I want to be asleep, but how can I with this boondoggle going on outside. Do either of you have anything resembling a plan at this point?

GunZet
07-08-2012, 07:11 PM
The Emperor always has a plan. Do take your rest. They won't even reach the gates.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Lieutenant Liebe bowed to Lord Bacon, and nodded his head

"My Lord, I have a plan, but I require the assistance of Mereana, as this plan requires the use of magical runes."

----------------------------------------------------

The army now 50 feet away from the castle were now forming their lines, archers in the center, infantry forming a block formation around them with their shields up to protect both themselves and the archers. Captain Darkwing stood in the very center, whispering orders to his men.

"We have them hurt, men, but what we have before us is a wounded dragon, so be careful, first we'll take out the sentries, and then we'll start at work at their damaged walls, then...... the fun begins."

He laughed, along with his men.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I shall send her your way.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
knight liebe! upon order of lord gunzet i have arrived! what assistance do you require?

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 07:17 PM
I think now that I am awake it'd be best to watch how some of the newer knights handle themselves. That is if you don't mind, dearest brother.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 07:20 PM
mi'lord bacon, do you have any idea where sir liebe is located? i cannot give my assistance until he gives me my instructions.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Lieutenant Liebe ushered the rune master to him.

"Remember Leonidas and the 300, they used the hot gates to their advantage, they used their terrain to help them whittle down millions, it didn't work, but I believe we can use the same principle here. Using runes, of course, we can put up barriers around the castly, whilst leaving one area open, we can stave off threat of an entire army, forcing them to send it small teams through the area, and using warriors stationed there, we can whittle their forces down, 50 by 50 until their army is nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The archers started firing arrows, picking off the tower sentries by the half dozen, the infantry started flinging rocks at the wall, bit by bit it started to weaken. all the while the army grew closer to the castle. Losing a few skelletons here and their, but as long as they did damage to their foes forces, their casualties didn't matter. Captain Darkwing drooled, in the way skelletons would drool, at the prospect of being the commander to bring the Knights of Gunzeticus to their knees, at the prospect of the rewards, and promotions he would receive from Commander Benedict when he proved successful.

"HARDER, BASTARDS, HARDER, WE MUST BREAK THESE WORTHLESS HUMANS, BREAK THEM HARD, BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES!!!

GunZet
07-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I think now that I am awake it'd be best to watch how some of the newer knights handle themselves. That is if you don't mind, dearest brother.

As you see fit. I do agree. Rarely are they tested without guidance.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 07:22 PM
He's still a Lieutenant.

I'm sure you got a letter from some woman saying you were to be promoted to Captian?

---

The demonic eye turns to Captain Darkwing, imbuing him with an alien and powerful magic. Darkwing grew in size and suddenly felt much, much stronger.

"Take my dark blessing Darkwing, show your worth to the legion..."

GunZet
07-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Ah, would that be Queen Linz that did that behind my back? Hmm... So it stands, I suppose.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 07:27 PM
where do you require the gap in the protective runes, sir liebe?

* starts writing runes on papyrus and scoping strategic points of placement*

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 07:27 PM
It's going to be taken into consideration by the Promotion Board-eh, I need a better name for this, hm...- headed by Colonel Walker.

We should also come up with a turn based system, cause this is a bit sloppy, Maybe start with Gunz, then bacon((unless Linz returns then she's 2nd and Bacon's third- then Demon, Me, Mereana, so on so forth.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 07:32 PM
well in that case this is my turn, right?

i am awaiting your desicion. i assume that the air space should be protected from flying minions?

*casts rune sheild over th top of the villiage*

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 07:36 PM
(we could follow the order you have placed the names in? And if the next person doesn't show up the next person can take their turn or something like that? However I get the feeling that this would over complicate things)

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 07:40 PM
but how would we know how long to wait?

GunZet
07-08-2012, 07:40 PM
It would over complicate things seeing as though I made this to be sloppy. And it has thrived on sloppiness for just about 8 months now. So to add a dimension that was never there, would sort of take a bit of the soul out of it, the whateverness of it.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Third? If my dearest brother was to die, Gods forbid, I would take the throne, not her. No, I am second. But please, let us not talk of succession, it is such a gruesome topic.

Demonfyre
No idea, as I said it over complicates things :/

The sloppiness is the best bit, keeps it interesting and comedic :P

GunZet
There must always be one to take my place, my brother!

Let us just carry on as usual. To make it turn-based would ruin the open ends that I built up. The whole point was create something where anyone could be anything and join in at any time, all fighting against whatever evil there happens to be.

And as I've said before. I made this on complete accident, and it just ran. Lol.

As put before. Let us just carry on as usual.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 07:46 PM
I guess, sorry, I didn't know about all that Gunz, lol, I'll take mah 40 lashes now, ha ha ha. Hm, but yeah, I understand now, thank you.

Lieutenant Liebe thought for a bit, never the one to get into magic, or understand it's use, it was difficult to know how to respond.He brought out a map of the surrounding area and started pointing at places.

'We'll need runes to protect from aerial assualt, all around, and runes all around the castle on the ground except for the one parallel to the gate. Seargent Barclay, I want a squadron of soldiers stationed there, Mereana, I'd like for some of your mages to be stationed there too, I'm unsure how runes work, but I imagine they need replacing often."

-------------------------------------------------

Captain Darkwing was elated, a quarter of the sentries have been erased from existence, and the walls around the gate have shown sign of extreme damage, and were ready to collapse, a few more hits and it'll be time to run through the knights and villagers. at this he smiled evilly.

"FASTER, YOU PIECES OF TRASH, FASTER!!!! WE'LL HAVE THEM ON THEIR KNEES SOON ENOUGH, FASTER!!!

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 07:46 PM
as you wish, mi'lord.

making the nessecary adjustments now

*raises in to the air and throws papyrus scrolls in all directions. catches the scroll bound for the castle gates and lands lighly in front of sergeant barclays men. 5 mages come hurrying out of the royal library*

make haste, my mages! your dutiesare to protect these men and to replenish thes runes wherever so they get damged.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 07:51 PM
"Liebe, I have brought some foodbenders to help defend you and Mereana, it seems that the sentries have been getting picked off one by one and now the undead are heading here! Whatever you are going to do, it better be ready soon!"

GunZet
07-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Knight WRA, I suggest you use the powers at your disposal and buffer our troops. I have faith you will hold the line!

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 07:55 PM
ah, royal cook james!

what food benders have you sent, because any bread or pudding benders would be most useful right now.

as you wish mi'lord!

would it please you if my mages and i were the first line of defence?

Byakuran
07-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Knight Bya has come to offer her services Your Highness.

After reaming in the shadows of the country and finishining the quest of evil, i have come to the light.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 07:58 PM
I suggest squads of mages. We need a barrier put up to hold them out, and a squad ahead of that barrier to rain havok upon the enemy. It will crush them. Knight Liebe should be handling the ground troops.

Knight Bya! It has been far too long... as you see, this isn't the best of time to reunite. But how was your journey?

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 08:00 PM
*A messenger hawk reaches the Emperor GunZet in his throne room, it reads;

"Emperor! I have had a revelation! Remember that old genocide machine I used to purge the spider menace? I may be able to reverse its use so it can be used against undead hordes, however it could only be used a fail safe should the situation get dire and the undead manage to force their way into the inner city but it would be powerful enough to kill undead in close proximity and stun the remaining undead long enough for an escape. I hope this is good news in these dark days.

Knight James"

---

@Mereana - Only pudding benders at the moment, the rest are still training and could be easily killed :(

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Seargent Spectre looked behind him, and saw the runes arrayed dozens of feet behind the dark squadron. He started to panic, and screaming at his Captian.

"Captain, Captain, they have set up runes, RUUUUUNES!!!! We won't be able to escape, what will we do?!?!"

The Captain looked at the runes, and guffawed. It tickled him that these fools would use some tired magic against his Dark Lord's armies.

"Runes are only go so long as the caster who casted them draws breath, kill the little mage, and the runes will prove useless."

He looked up at the top of the gate and saw what looked like a mage, and whispered orders to his archers who began firing arrows at her.

------------------------------------------------------

Lieutenant Liebe watched from the top of the gate, where he had made a mad dash for, was looking as a small storm of arrows were hurtling towards Mereana. He ran towards her, and knocked her out of the way. The arrows made their home in his shoulders stomach, and knees.... no more adventuring, ho ho ho!

"Gah..... ah.... fuck..... Archers..... fire back....."

Unsure if the remaining archers heard his orders, he fell off the gate, and down onto... luckily a large pile of hay.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 08:01 PM
We could all use a lady knight's services. Fu fu fu.

Byakuran
07-08-2012, 08:03 PM
It was Rough M'lord, but no journey can withain from my path of loving this Kingdom and Lord!

I have uphold some spies in the nearby country for i wish they want to have a war of jealousy soon...
The Kingdom has a lot to offer i've come to see many wisdoms it had and offer my servings to the country as beholder of those.
The path to the ultimate cocnourship is a lot cleaner now M'lord! We will let the light of the whole country shine to the shadows of the world!

I've come more powerfull with the wisdoms i've seeked, i'm blessed to be here. My Lord.

I request upon throwing the Kingdoms Janitor in the dungeons for some " cleaning "...

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:03 PM
I have returned from my recreational activites, MiRawd. I demand some a new female concubine. The one I had passed on in an unfortunate...accident.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:04 PM
*A messenger hawk reaches the Emperor GunZet in his throne room, it reads;

"Emperor! I have had a revelation! Remember that old genocide machine I used to purge the spider menace? I may be able to reverse its use so it can be used against undead hordes, however it could only be used a fail safe should the situation get dire and the undead manage to force their way into the inner city but it would be powerful enough to kill undead in close proximity and stun the remaining undead long enough for an escape. I hope this is good news in these dark days.

Knight James"

---

@Mereana - Only pudding benders at the moment, the rest are still training and could be easily killed :(

*Sends out my trusty crow messenger with a small piece of paper attached to its leg. It arrives on your shoulder.
The message reads

"Do it."*

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Seargent Spectre looked behind him, and saw the runes arrayed dozens of feet behind the dark squadron. He started to panic, and screaming at his Captian.

"Captain, Captain, they have set up runes, RUUUUUNES!!!! We won't be able to escape, what will we do?!?!"

The Captain looked at the runes, and guffawed. It tickled him that these fools would use some tired magic against his Dark Lord's armies.

"Runes are only go so long as the caster who casted them draws breath, kill the little mage, and the runes will prove useless."

He looked up at the top of the gate and saw what looked like a mage, and whispered orders to his archers who began firing arrows at her.

------------------------------------------------------

Lieutenant Liebe watched from the top of the gate, where he had made a mad dash for, was looking as a small storm of arrows were hurtling towards Mereana. He ran towards her, and knocked her out of the way. The arrows made their home in his shoulders stomach, and knees.... no more adventuring, ho ho ho!

"Gah..... ah.... fuck..... Archers..... fire back....."

Unsure if the remaining archers heard his orders, he fell off the gate, and down onto... luckily a large pile of hay.

picking herself up of the ground, mayma saw sir liebe in a pile of hay, arrows sticking every where.
"sir liebe!"
levitating him out of harms way, she set a trainee mage to heal his wounds
"rising above the ground, mayma created a forcefield around her position on the tower. it would drain her, but it did not matter. the protection of the kingdom came first
turning to the archers she yelled:
"you heard sir liebe! retaliate! avenge him his wounds!"
she called for another trainee mage to bring her more papyrus to refresh the runes.

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 08:12 PM
The Dark Lord gazed down onto the battlefield and smirked metaphorically as he saw the mortals fight his undying horde.

"George, if the mongrels survive... let Darkwing back into the dark realm... I have an interesting enquiry for him... The rest are to be eliminated if they attempt to enter Rodrom. Also I have begun the preparations with gaining the dark elf tribes to the east trust, soon I will descend and crush their leader and become their new diety... Their mercenary skills will be more than useful in the future."

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 08:13 PM
who's george?

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 08:15 PM
I request upon throwing the Kingdoms Janitor in the dungeons for some " cleaning "...

How dare you speak of the Kingdom's heir this way! I'd have you killed if you weren't so becoming ... Perhaps you could serve the Queen as her new concubine? Surely you have the constitution.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Hmmm. If it is the will of Queen Linz, then it shall be. What say you, m'lady?

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 08:16 PM
who's george?

Read post 1 on page 1 to check over characters and whom they are being played by and what their character's role/rank is :P

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Excuse me, Bacon bby. But I do believe I will be getting the throne. Unless you'd like an unfortunate accident to occur. ;} I suppose Bya will be a sufficent concubine. Send her to my dungeon.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Do remember the inactive and dead, whose roles have been forgotten. May they find their way back to The Empire.

Knight Josh
Knight Saphira
Knight Jai Lord of the Tin Cans
Knight Greenfox
and
Knight Gedeon Keeper of The Brothel

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Arrows popped out of him, and his wounds began to heal, Lieutenant Liebe waited a few moments, but as he waited for the healers to heal him, he heard how desperately his warriors, and the warriors of all divisions where fighting, he staggered up to his feet, lightly pushed away the mages, and grabbed a bow, and from his position, started to fire arrows.

"Gah, ugh.... this hurts.... but I can't.... not fight, as long as I'm breathing...... I must.... fight.

He let loose one more arrow, before collapsing. the arrow headed for a mutual friend of ours.

--------------------------------------------------

As the fighting continued, Captain darkwing began to become livid, this was supposed to be an easy sweep, his commanders informed them that the empire was wounded, and that they could take them. a light clicked on in his barren head, and he realized that they weren't there to win, but they were there to be a distraction, there was no chance of them winning..... he screeched loudly, and terribly. and began flying out, like a bolt of lightning he flew past his squad, and towards the un runed part, he was struck in his spine by Liebes arrow, but being blessed with power by his dark lord, he tanked the hit and flew through Barclay's squadron, and back to his dark lords castle.

Byakuran
07-08-2012, 08:19 PM
How dare you speak of the Kingdom's heir this way! I'd have you killed if you weren't so becoming ... Perhaps you could serve the Queen as her new concubine? Surely you have the constitution.

I think you are confussed my dear comrade, the next in line for the throne is none other than Master Tay.

Weren't so becoming? What is it that you not dare to speak. As much as i love the Queen, i cannot be a Knight and a Concubine because pleasing the Queen will need me offer all i can, and im not certain if that is enough. My power as knight is much greater than ever now i've come back from my journey, To stay a knight is best for the kingdom... that is what i believe.

Maybe i could be a part-time Concubine for her majesty

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Ah, you are right of course Knight Bya. Forgive me.

Please restrain your treacherous wife, brother.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 08:22 PM
okay, i understand now :3

apothecary mayma was finding it difficult to mantain the force field enclodsing the tower she resided upon.
but she realised that if she stopped providing the forcefield, the arroe showers of the dark lord would destroy her and with it, the runes protecting the village.

the mages that hand been helaing sir liebe returned to her side.

"why are you here? he can't have been healed that quickly!?"

"he pushed us away mistress!"

"well, go find him! he is a valuable soldier and we cannot afford his death!"

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Please restrain your treacherous wife, brother.

Treacherous wife?!! You better watch your tongue, lowly peasant. You are but an insect to me. You will never become great!

Demonfyre
07-08-2012, 08:24 PM
The dark lord gazed down at Darkwing and sighed...

"George, use the magic orb and remove Darkwing's soul before they get a chance to interrogate him... Shame, he could have been useful... Nevermind."

(Also goodnight, may the Undead Legion Unlive on to crush the empire!)

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Sorry, forgot that the darklord gave Darkwing power, my bad.

With their Captain gone, and half of their force gone, the skeletal forces fled the scene, and attempted to escape impending doom, only to run into Seargent Barclay's forces, who along with the mages obliterated the remaining skeletal beings.

Seargent Barclay stood before the remains of the undead squadron, and spat on the ashes. Furious that they were helped by mages, unfit for combat they are, in his eyes..... but still useful.

Headmage..... your kind prove useful in these situations...... but don't think that I accept you.....

he walked back to the castle along with his men.

Byakuran
07-08-2012, 08:25 PM
I request upon giving the janitor some work in the dungeon so he can do some " thinking " of his filthy words he dared to speak at the Queen.

Ofcourse im offering to be in charge of his " cleaning "

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Treacherous wife?!! You better watch your tongue, lowly peasant. You are but an insect to me. You will never become great!

ENOUGH
Can we not save this for later!? The Empire is under attack, and here you all are bickering over trivial matters. We will fall if we do not stand united!

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:26 PM
ENOUGH
Can we not save this for later!? The Empire is under attack, and here you all are bickering over trivial matters. We will fall if we do not stand united!

But bby, He spoke such ill words to me! How can you allow this? Do you even love me?!

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:28 PM
But bby, He spoke such ill words to me! How can you allow this? Do you even love me?!

But of course, my Queen. But with these forces upon us, can we not take these matters into account another time?

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 08:28 PM
I would kill you now if my brother would allow it, my insidious wench of a Queen. Have you forgotten that you've been stripped of your immortality?

I request upon giving the janitor some work in the dungeon so he can do some " thinking " of his filthy words he dared to speak at the Queen.
You however I don't need permission to kill. And clearly if any one hear is guilty of treason, it is the Queen. She may have married into the royal family, but it is my birthright.

Ofcourse im offering to be in charge of his " cleaning "
Kinky.

Byakuran
07-08-2012, 08:29 PM
As a knight i think its better to leave this matter in the Queens hand, asfor i'm sending Bacon to the dungeons of the Queen.

I want to hold a conference on a strategy attack plan so we can defeat the attackers, M'lord

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:31 PM
I would kill you now if my brother would allow it, my insidious wench of a Queen. Have you forgotten that you've been stripped of your immortality?

Bitch plz. Immortality or not, I have nothing to fear from you. I execute insects like you on a daily basis. :}

MiRawd, I am disappointed in you. He is the catalyst, not I. How dare you speak such words to me.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:33 PM

You however I don't need permission to kill. And clearly if any one hear is guilty of treason, it is the Queen. She may have married into the royal family, but it is my birthright.

Kinky.

No Knight kills another under any circumstance without official word from me of their resignation, or the murderer may face execution by Empress' hands.

Now, m'lady. I am sorry for what has transpired. These times of darkness upon us are... stressful.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 08:34 PM
as Barclay strode back into the castle, the younger mages reported back to mayma at her position, only to find her collapsed on the roof.
the draining eenrgy of producing a forcefield for so long ha dtaken it's toll on her, and they carried her back to the royal library for revival.

when her powers had been sufficently stocked, she set to rwmoving unnesscary runes cast by the amateur mages during the battle.

as she worked she though "you do not need to accept us barclay. only acknowledge that we helped"

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Lieutenant Liebe returns from the battlefield, supported by Seargents Barclay, and Strongarm. He attempts to bow to his Lords, and Lady, but only manages to fall to the ground, still not fully healed from the attack.

My Lords.... my Lady, it would seem that without their commander, these skelletons have no.... spine for battle, ha ha ha.... I... well.... we managed to be rid of them for now.

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Now, m'lady. I am sorry for what has transpired. These times of darkness upon us are... stressful.

Very well. Your brother better watch his tongue or my personal assassins might pay him a visit.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 08:36 PM
As a knight i think its better to leave this matter in the Queens hand, asfor i'm sending Bacon to the dungeons of the Queen.
Fool. I alone am the keeper of the kingdom's keys. No one may enter the dungeons unless I or my beloved brother will it.

Bitch plz. Immortality or not, I have nothing to fear from you. I execute insects like you on a daily basis. :}

MiRawd, I am disappointed in you. He is the catalyst, not I. How dare you speak such words to me.
You treacherous whore! Do not think I haven't been using a Rune of Dictation to keep notes of all the horrible things you have said.

(OOC: Love you Linz <3)

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Lieutenant Liebe returns from the battlefield, supported by Seargents Barclay, and Strongarm. He attempts to bow to his Lords, and Lady, but only manages to fall to the ground, still not fully healed from the attack.

My Lords.... my Lady, it would seem that without their commander, these skelletons have no.... spine for battle, ha ha ha.... I... well.... we managed to be rid of them for now.
Ha, very well. Wipe out the stragglers if there are. Make sure there is nothing left. I'll have Knight WRA scan the field for any traces of dark magic left behind. Even a small amount within the city could give the darkness a head start.

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Can... can I join? I wanna be the court golfclubmaster and fencing instructor.

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:41 PM
You treacherous whore! Do not think I haven't been using a Rune of Dictation to keep notes of all the horrible things you have said.

(OOC: Love you Linz <3)

Hahahahahah, you think I care?! -shoves- Better learn your place in this kingdom, boi.

(OOC: love you too bacon <3)

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Can... can I join? I wanna be the court golfclubmaster and fencing instructor.
Well now, we don't get many recreational knights. Of course, we would like to see more sword wielding infantrymen. Surely you could teach that as well?

Ha, very well. Wipe out the stragglers if there are. Make sure there is nothing left. I'll have Knight WRA scan the field for any traces of dark magic left behind. Even a small amount within the city could give the darkness a head start.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Lieutenant Liebe watched the exchange between Lord Bacon, and Lady Linz, but did not attmept to break it up, hees mama dint raise no fools. He tapped Barclays shoulder, and whispered into his ears, as he was losing energy fast, and didn't want to pass out.

"Take some of Major Laymon's 12th division horseman, and comb the fields for any survivors, kill any you find, those skelletons deserve no quarter.

the seargent saluted his lieutenant, and bowed to his Lords and Lasdy, and went out to do his duty.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Hahahahahah, you think I care?! -shoves- Better learn your place in this kingdom, boi.

Take me now.

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Pah! Would you demean my fighting style to... to these peons? This is the wind dance, the water dance. It is swift, and sudden.

Of course I am a master of swordfighting as well but I have sworn a vow not to fight with swords. I might instruct your men if that is your wish. That does not go against my vows. Also, I still need a job.

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Take me now.

Oh? Maybe we should take a visit to my dungeon, Sir Bacon? I'm sure we could...work out our differences in a more productive manner, no? ;D

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 08:48 PM

mayma, finishing her rune-clearing duties, lands a few feet behind seargeant barclay, sir liebe, and strongarm.

*bows head to lady and lord*
"the runes are still in place mi'lord, in case of a surprise attack. however, they will need to be renewed every two hours to stop them from weakening."

"if sergeant Barclay permits it, i wish to allow my mages to heal his troops, including sir liebe. will you be amenable to this suggestion mi'lord? "

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm almost positive of it. *grabs keys to the dungeon*

Matt
07-08-2012, 08:51 PM
(I'll post much shorter than this in the future.)

A young man approached the gates of Gunzet's empire, mouth slightly agape in awe of its majesty. Houses and businesses lined the streets, steadily increasing in size and splendor as they crowded closer to the emperor's palace. He passed through the town, holding his gnarled staff close so as not to accidentally bump any passing citizens or let a spell discharge based on their thoughts. He nodded politely to anyone who cast a glance his way. His attire would be strange to them--the robes of a warlock weren't a common site in Gunzet's empire, but that was precisely why the man answered the call to arms.

He reached the castle and entered its courtyard. Nobody was around, it seemed, but he could hear muffled voices from inside. Fountains lined the cobblestone path leading to the main entrance, water spraying sporadically in high arcs between them. Not a single drop found the path. The warlock raised an eyebrow. Emperor Gunzet's architects and engineers were undoubtedly in the top tier of their professions.

The man almost missed the passing girl as he admired the castle. He blinked and reached out to the dark-haired page. "Excuse me," he said. The girl stopped and turned around. She smiled politely and bowed low, her low-cut tunic falling from her small breasts. The warlock kept his eyes locked on her face. She didn't look comfortable in the outfit, and he had no desire to add to her discomfort.

"Welcome to the Empire of Gunzet," she said, stumbling over the first few words, awkward in her tone.

"I answer a call to arms," said the warlock. "Who do I speak with?"

"Me," said a woman. The warlock looked over his shoulder. A beautiful red-haired woman, no older than twenty, strode past him and stopped behind the page girl, resting her hands on her shoulders. She pressed her body against the shorter girl, her half-covered breasts resting on top of her hands.

"Queen Linz?"

"Who are you?"

"Matthew, my'lady. I answer the call to arms to fight the undead."

"You're talking weird."

Matthew bit his lip and tried to settle his mind into the local dialect. "Sure," he said, looking back at Linz, straining to keep his gaze above her chest. "I'm ready to fight." He held his tongue before speaking in his native dialect again. "Whenever I need to, that is."

Linz's lips curled into a smile. She spun around the page girl and drew close to the warlock. "Fight tonight," she said. "I'll have a thing or two for you to do tomorrow. Go see my husband or the lieutenant. They'll have more serious work for you. Meanwhile, I think a certain someone is waiting for me in the dungeon. Feel free to visit any time."

She spun around him as well and disappeared into the castle. Matthew watched her until she disappeared from view, then turned back to the page girl. Her expression was one of blank surprise, locked, the warlock imagined, since Linz's arrival.

"Would you show me the way, please?" he asked her. "Or do you have work to do?"

"None at all," the girl said, breaking her expression into a bright smile. "Follow me, sir."

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Lieutenant Liebes eyes snapped open at the sound of the word Peon. He jerked up out of his hair, and struggled in rage to unseath his sword. Seargent strongman was able to restrain his superior who was in a weakend state, but not without receiving a head butt. Liebe started screaming at this new knight.

"PEONS?! PEEEEEEEOOOONS?!!! IF NOT FOR THE FACT THAT HIS LORDS AND HER LADYSHIP WERE HERE, AND THAT I WAS RESTRAINED, I WOULD BASH YOUR HEAD IN!

------

Barclay was still barely in the room when he heard mayma.

"Whatever's best for the empire....."

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Pah! Would you demean my fighting style to... to these peons? This is the wind dance, the water dance. It is swift, and sudden.

Of course I am a master of swordfighting as well but I have sworn a vow not to fight with swords. I might instruct your men if that is your wish. That does not go against my vows. Also, I still need a job.

I understand. Well in that case, you shall serve no frontline purpose, but will instruct the locals.

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Golfclubmaster Hamachi raised his eyebrows and glanced at the Lieutenant, his back straight yet supple as a reed's.

"I would like to see you try," he remarked calmly.

Next, he turned to face the Emperor, making a curt bow.

"I thank you, sire. You now have all my loyalty, and my life."

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 08:56 PM
walking past the courtyard to gather her mages, mayma noticed the page girl with an unkown man. his presence was imposing and was increased by the large, knarled staff he held. he was instantly recognizable as a warlock.
abandoning her course, maym dissapeared from sight then reappered, landing lightly infront of the page girl.
startled, she jumped. "mistress! w-when did you arrive?"
'only moments ago, child. who is this unfamiliar warlock you bring with you?"

GunZet
07-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Then I welcome Knight Hamachi and Knight Matt to The Empire. Take all the gold you may need. Knight Bacon may show you around to your quarters... that is if he isn't busy bickering with Knight Bya, or the Queen still.

Linz
07-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Bickering isnt the correct term for what we're doing, MIRAWD.

Byakuran
07-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Guys! I have found it the Anti-dote to this zombie virus.... We're saved.

I was going through my journal and found that i had stumbled to something simular the Anti-Dote is a highly dangerous and hard thing to brew but with time i can make enough to save this country. It will make us immune to its virus and kill the zombies and letthem stay dead.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Bickering isnt the correct term for what we're doing, MIRAWD.

It certainly made it much more fun though.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 09:01 PM
"if you wish to prepare this antidote miss bya, my mages and i would be happy to help in anyway we can."

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 09:03 PM
An armored hand forced Lieutenant Liebe back to his chair, and pinched his shoulder in a way that calmed the officer down, and partially left him paralyzed. The hand belonged to one Colonel Amelia Walker, who had been Liebe's own lieutenant 7 years ago. She was armed in brilliant purple armor, decorated with amethysts. She smiled, and said into Liebes ear.

"Now now, Li-li, the Promotion Board frowns upon this behavior.... you want to be a Captain, you'll want to learn how to control that temper."

She chuckled.

"This little boy always used to get into fist fights with people who called his little friends names way back in his bootcamp days, oh.... quite the precocious little boy he was.

-----------------------------------

The lieutenant muttered something to the new knight.

"Next time, it'll be my sword your head, fencing master."

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 09:04 PM
"Kn-knight?" sputtered Hamachi. "Sire, I signed up to become a fencing instructor, not a armor-lugging, heavyset brute! I implore you to kindly change my title forthwith. The Corgii waterdancing style emphasizes balance and grace, not... THAT!"

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Be sure to use carrots. Lots and lots of carrots.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 09:08 PM
"Kn-knight?" sputtered Hamachi. "Sire, I signed up to become a fencing instructor, not a armor-lugging, heavyset brute! I implore you to kindly change my title forthwith. The Corgii waterdancing style emphasizes balance and grace, not... THAT!"

You were never enlisted as an armor-lugging, heavyset brute, Knight Hama. You were meant to teach the locals the ways of your grace, the art of your fencing. There is no armor involved, no killing, no brutality.

Matt
07-08-2012, 09:09 PM
walking past the courtyard to gather her mages, mayma noticed the page girl with an unkown man. his presence was imposing and was increased by the large, knarled staff he held. he was instantly recognizable as a warlock.
abandoning her course, maym dissapeared from sight then reappered, landing lightly infront of the page girl.
startled, she jumped. "mistress! w-when did you arrive?"
'only moments ago, child. who is this unfamiliar warlock you bring with you?"

Matthew stepped forward. "Your page was kind enough to get me acquainted with the castle, m'lady. She brought me to Lord Gunzet and helped establish an excellent welcome. You've trained her well." To the page girl, he said, "Thank you for your time. I hope to see you around."

The girl blushed and smiled. Matthew turned back to the girl's mistress. "You're Mayma, correct? There's no fighting to be done currently; is there anything you'd have me do for you?"

He wondered if he shouldn't shift his dialect to the local one around this woman as well as the queen. Speaking as loosely as she did was difficult, but as with all things, he imagined it would get simpler with time.

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 09:11 PM
"As your majesty commands," replied Hamachi stiffly.

He gazed speculatively at the lieutenant. "Perhaps. Perhaps not. Would you care to see how far that promise extends, soldier? Your sword against my wiffle bat," he whispered, an uncanny gleam in his eyes. "It is only a harmless weapon. You would be sure to win."

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 09:13 PM
"You'll have to excuse the little boy, my technique seems to have messed him up a bit, it happens, ha ha ha. No, you don't seem to have the stones to be a knight, sir fencing master, ha ha ha."

Colonel Walker laught heartily at her own wit, and then turned to her Emperor.

"My Lord, if you have no need for my services, I would like to take my leave."

She bowed gracefully, her earings jingling.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Wait a second, did Matt just call the Queen flat chested? This is a mockery.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 09:14 PM
mayma studied this warlock. from the way he spoke, it was evident he was new to these parts, but that did not concern her.
"amy (the page) you may return to your duties)"
"yes mistress!"
the page hurried away
Mayma turned to face this warlock, who watched the page go with an apraising eye.

"you are correct, young warlock. I am royal apothecary and lore master Mayma. i lead and teach all aspiring and amateur mages of the castle. however, i can see that you are no aspiring mage. tell me, how skilled are you with your powers?

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 09:19 PM
With blinding speed, Hamachi's golfclub shot out towards Colonel Walker's head.

It tapped lightly once, then twice on each of her earrings. Their swinging motion ceased completely, as if frozen.

The golfclub returned in a flash to Hamachi's side.

"Earrings. What a vulnerability. I would advise you to remove these before your next battle... Colonel," he smiled.

Byakuran
07-08-2012, 09:22 PM
"if you wish to prepare this antidote miss bya, my mages and i would be happy to help in anyway we can."

Sure, but making this will take every piece of your Soul! You must follow all my commands..
I have prepared the ingredients for the nation preparing them will be hard...

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 09:23 PM
"i cannot afford every piece of my soul, but all of my mages will assist you in some way.

if there are any ingredients you require that are not easily obtained, we shall be happy to fetch them for you."

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 09:24 PM
The Colonel tapped the fencing master's shoulder with two fingers of her right hand, well the left hand held a dagger to his throat. She was smiling playfully, almost giggling.

"Now now kiddo. no need to be so rude to my after image. Oh, by the way, your technique could use some work, I suppose I'd wrong to refer to you as a master. Anyways, you and my favorite will need to play nicely, I should be very angry if you two go around, acting like little children, as opposed to honorable subject to his Majesty, the Emperor."

Matt
07-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Matthew's heart swelled. In his land, he was an average magic user, but here, in a land where his type wasn't quite so common, he was, he perceived, a powerful force in any battle.

"I have confidence in my skill," he said, hands tightening around his staff. "On my way here, I re-killed no less than twenty-seven undead soldiers with a single spell. I'm also well-read in potion making and various types of herbal medication, but surely no match for a proper apothecary."

He wanted to wait politely for a response, but he couldn't resist asking, "The queen is certainly well-endowed, even by this land's standards. Is there no regulation on clothing here? I don't mind one way or the other--I just feel I should know."

The words had escaped before he knew it. He looked away, somewhat ashamed, but realizing at the same time that it wasn't the worst thing he could have asked. Just one of the least professional--and that, he did not want.

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 09:27 PM
While the Colonel was still speaking, the cold steel of a golf club rested gently on the back of her neck. "You're not the only one with an afterimage, my dear."

Hamachi was grinning, too, at this point. "What was that you said about technique? I will be sure to train your favorite well, if you so desire."

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 09:32 PM
The Colonel was sitting in the chair beside Seargent Strongman, feigning sleep. She opened one eye, and looked at the fencing 'master' and winked, she then stood up, walked over to Lieutenant Liebe, unpenched the nerve she pinched to paralyze him, whispered something into his ear, patted him on the head. Then, stood in front of the fencing master, smiling.

"Play time is over, kiddo, I should be off, the general's want me to meet with them. Ta-ta..."

She bowed her head to her lords and lady, and walked out of the room to meet with the Generals.

---------------------------------------------

What the Colonel whispered into Lieutenant Liebes ear was a healing spell, that healed him back to working order, he stood up nice and easy, glared the fencing master, shooks his head and left the room. Seargent strongarm walked with him with one arm on Liebes right arm, ready to restrain his superior officer if needed.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 09:32 PM
mayma laughed at they knights final question.
"you certainly notice your surroundings quite well, warlock.ther is no regulations for clothing, but mi'lady is rather promiscuios, so i would get used to her wearing articles like that little number."

falling silent she reviewed the information the warlock had given her.
" you have confidence, and that is good. it is required for forceful casting. however, it must be remebered that spells place an enormous drain on the senses. if you have the stamina to cast a single spell over a wide enough area to kill almost 30 undead, you must be farily strong."
bidding the man to follow her, Mayma walked down to the royal library
" i can see that you would be a useful offensive force, but it appears your defensive and medicinal powers could be improved. if you are amenable, i could teach you medicinal and defensive skills. in exchange, it would be of great use to me if you would aid in restoring the runes you had no doubt noticed upon entering the castle ground. does this seem fair, sir matthew?"

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Hamachi leaned lazily against the doorway...

On the impossibly far side of the court.

He watched the 'powerful Colonel' and her soldiers approach. "So soon?" he asked. "And we were just beginning to have some fun! Ah well," he sighed, and waved cheerfully, watching the officers make their way past.

Matt
07-08-2012, 09:41 PM
mayma laughed at they knights final question.
"you certainly notice your surroundings quite well, warlock.ther is no regulations for clothing, but mi'lady is rather promiscuios, so i would get used to her wearing articles like that little number."

falling silent she reviewed the information the warlock had given her.
" you have confidence, and that is good. it is required for forceful casting. however, it must be remebered that spells place an enormous drain on the senses. if you have the stamina to cast a single spell over a wide enough area to kill almost 30 undead, you must be farily strong."
bidding the man to follow her, Mayma walked down to the royal library
" i can see that you would be a useful offensive force, but it appears your defensive and medicinal powers could be improved. if you are amenable, i could teach you medicinal and defensive skills. in exchange, it would be of great use to me if you would aid in restoring the runes you had no doubt noticed upon entering the castle ground. does this seem fair, sir matthew?"

"I admit," said Matthew, "that particular spell spent much of my energy." Addressing Mayma's second question, he continued, "I would be glad to help in any way possible. Will I need any special equipment or instruction?"

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 09:48 PM
"you will need my instruction to learn new skills, but for the runes, they will need renewing in about ten minutes. i can show you how and then after that, so that neither of us waste to much energy, we shall renew in shifts."

Mayma lead sir matthew into the royal library to where she kept the medicinal scrolls.
"to aid in your learning of medicine, you will be allowed complete acess to these scrolls.they list all useful medicinal herbs, what they are used for, and how they can be aquired."

"i will teach you necessary healing spells. come now, the runes shield will not last forever"

Mayma, displaying her magical skills to sir Matthew for the first time, created a forcefield that encased them both and floated them to the center point of the spherical rune shield

" now this shiled was cast using incantations in the form of runes written on papyrus. the each sheet begins with the same incantation, then ends with discription of the area each piece should cover. do you think you could cast a rune shield over the left battlement at the rear of the castle?"

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 09:48 PM
In the barracks of the 10th Infantry Division the knights of the division were raising many mugs of ale, and mead to their heroics, and the heroics of their Sub-commander, Lieutenant Liebe. The Lieutenant himself had been raising mugs himself, the minute he returned to the barracks, 3 hours before the rest of the division returned to revel. He was raising glasses with Seargents Strong arm and Corporal Punees munt. He stood up from his chair, slowly, and raised his mug.

"You men have fought bravely, your Lieutenant is proud of you, drink your fill, eat your fill, you've earned it. We are the bulwark of this army, these soft instructors know not what we do for his Majesty, they can not understand what we sacrifice, but we do..... we do..... well... rememeber, we fight hard.... we PLAY hard!!!!"

he thrust his mug in the air, as did the rest of his bretheren, and drank heavy from his mug.

In the absence of General Sylux, the supreme General of Lord Gunzets' forces, General Ironside ruled the council, he and the other generals sat at table, while the Colonel stood before them. Ironside has fought under the command of his Majesty for many years, having joined his army when he was 14, for long he had fought for him, sacrificed for him, and he had done well for himself doing this. Looking down at the colonel, he spoke.

"What do you have to report to me.... Walker....."

Colonel Walker smiled kindly, and saluted, he spoke roughly, she though, but she knew he was not one to joke with, so she spoke concisely and professionaly.

"Sir... the Dark lords army, or a squadron, anyways, attacked us while we were in a weakened state. They were crushed by divisions 10, 9 and 8, however I believe this is only the beginning. The exhalted Lieutenant Liebe, has seen to it that the rune corps has set up runes surrounding the castle, and we shall be safe from any serious siege for now. however, there'll be a time when we'll need to let loose the full fury of our army.... sir."

The general sat back and considered her words.

Matt
07-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Matthew searched the organized jumble of majestic stone towers for the battlement. He spotted it, jutting out from between two tall towers closer to the center of the rune shield.

"There," he said. "Could you please clarify the casting process? I'm not sure if my ways are the proper ones."

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 10:05 PM
"i assume that you know how torwrite runes? many offensive spells use them as a basis.now, write on the top left corner of your papyrus:

let this place be shielded from all that is dark, and protect all that is pure and good.

after this, write the location you wish to protect along the bottom of the papyrus, along with co-ordinates.
write your name in the center so that the runes will have a continous source of power to feed of while they are in exsistence.

then, you simple throw it"

removing a pre-prepared rune from her belt, Mayma cast the rune high into the sky. a glow of light emmited from thepapyrus and it changed in to a small paper bird. it flew towards th right hand battlements, and as it touched the already exsisting barrier, it dissapated into white light. Mayma turned to the warlock, still floating inside her force field.
"birde are my familiars, your papayrus will become something else altogether. care to try, Sir Matthew?"

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Sorry, I should've been adding characters to the list as they were brought in, if I'm missing any characters, please tell m which ones they are and their rank, and I'll put them up ASAP.

Linz, did you draw inspiration from Kodos' Hevisa character when creating yours?

Linz
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Watching intently from a large window in the Royal Fortress, Empress Linz watched Mayma and the newcomer, Matthew, walk to the royal library.
"Hm.."
She turned to Emperor Gunz.
"Gunz, daaaarling. That new kid, Matthew. I want him here. Now. Infact, bring Matthew -and- Mayma. It's time for a little fun."
Linz smirked. Well, it was going to be fun for her.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
okay, there's sir matthew, and he's a knight and warlock _matt

there's amy, the page girl. (non essential, she is played by me and is a supporting character)

i think that's all you missed :)

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 10:10 PM
court golfclubmaster and fencing instructor plz

GunZet
07-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Watching intently from a large window in the Royal Fortress, Empress Linz watched Mayma and the newcomer, Matthew, walk to the royal library.
"Hm.."
"Gunz, daaaarling. That new kid, Matthew. I want him here. Now. Infact, bring Matthew -and- Mayma. It's time for a little fun."
As you wish, m'lady. Knight Matt, Knight WRA. The Queen demands your presence immediately. Particularly Knight WRA.

Hamachi
07-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Hamachi- golf club master fencing master

What did you dooooooooooooooo

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-08-2012, 10:13 PM
seeing this rquest for herself and Sir Matthew presence, she beseched Sir Matthew to finish casting his rune spell.

" Sir Matthew, Mi'lady requests our presence. it would not do well to keep her waiting. cast your rune and i shall take us to her chambers"

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 10:19 PM
The General was done thinking, he peered at the Colonel, and out the window towards the hubub at the 10th infantry division, and groaned.

"That's all I needed to know.... Amelia.... now about this Lieutenant.... he desires to be a Captain, I think it would be fine to promote him.... however, on a probationary level. If he proves to be a good enough Knight and commander.... consider the promotion permanant..... well.... hm.. that is if His majesty has no objection. take this form to him, and beg for his permission."

he hands the Colonel a promotion sheet for Liebe's promotion to Captain.

The Colonel saluted to the council and General, and with a quick 'yes sir" vanished into thin air as she jolts to his majesty's throne room, with the paper. She took a knee, and bowed her head deep.

"Your majesty, I've come with authorization papers for Lieutenant Liebe's promotion to Captain. Considering how he has assisted in keeping safe your glorious castle, sacrificing his life even for this endeavor. I humbly request that you sign these papers.... my Lord."

she bowed her head lower, and presented the paper to lord GunZet.

Linz
07-08-2012, 10:23 PM
No, Duane.
I'm naturally this lusty and sadistic. I thought that was common knowledge.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 10:25 PM
OH BEHAVE BAYBAY!!!!!! Lol

-ooc- you're good people, L.

GunZet
07-08-2012, 10:33 PM
The General was done thinking, he peered at the Colonel, and out the window towards the hubub at the 10th infantry division, and groaned.

"That's all I needed to know.... Amelia.... now about this Lieutenant.... he desires to be a Captain, I think it would be fine to promote him.... however, on a probationary level. If he proves to be a good enough Knight and commander.... consider the promotion permanant..... well.... hm.. that is if His majesty has no objection. take this form to him, and beg for his permission."

he hands the Colonel a promotion sheet for Liebe's promotion to Captain.

The Colonel saluted to the council and General, and with a quick 'yes sir" vanished into thin air as she jolts to his majesty's throne room, with the paper. She took a knee, and bowed her head deep.

"Your majesty, I've come with authorization papers for Lieutenant Liebe's promotion to Captain. Considering how he has assisted in keeping safe your glorious castle, sacrificing his life even for this endeavor. I humbly request that you sign these papers.... my Lord."

she bowed her head lower, and presented the paper to lord GunZet.

Well now, what is this? A promotion request? Hmmm, did the Queen not promote Knight Liebe to Captain earlier? Or was that simply rumor.
Nevertheless, I shall ponder this decision. A few of your fellow knights have already gone spoiled with power and attacked each other. I must be shown he can handle this.

Mr_Liebe
07-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Did she? I don't know, I was having so much fun, that I may have overlooked something.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-09-2012, 01:13 AM
The cellars need restocking. >_>

Evil_Cake
07-09-2012, 01:18 AM
*poos in the cellars*

ur welcome

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Randome cellar workers began restocking the cellars with wines good foods, and other things the royals may like.

Colonel Walker nodded her head, she smiled , and bowed deep, and stood up. She had wanted to see her favorite pupil become a Captain, however she did not want to press the matter with the Emperor, as she had done years before.

"Thank you, your Majesty, thank you for your time, I shall inform Lieutenant Liebe of this."

She bowed to her lords and lady, and left to the 10th Infantry Division.

Byakuran
07-09-2012, 04:02 AM
*poos in the cellars*

ur welcome

Hahaha, Thank you knight Evil Cake, your humour is great as ever.

The Anti-dote has been made, i request everyone take a potion. I have already tested it out on other humans the potion works, you may experience headache and dizzyness at first but that'll dissappear graduelly, it will make you immune to the zombie virus. I also have mad a fog-machine in which i used the steam from the anti-dote to spread over the land. i request a lot of men to help me do this since i have made few. We will win this war.

Demonfyre
07-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Skirmish 2

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ringwraiths.jpg

The dark lord chcukled as he gazed towards Knight Bya.

"What a fool she is for thinking this is the work of some virus, she must be terminated for her insolence..."

The dark lord returned his gaze to General George and with a dark voice he uttered three names;

"Linz, Bya and Liebe"

"Linz the whore queen according to my brother bacon, Bya the female knight who appears to be able to make an antidote or two and finally Liebe the esteemed Lieutenant and slayer of darkwing... Those three are the linchpins, send out the wraiths to kill them for they cannot be damaged by spell or sword. Killing them will start a domino effect that neither me or my brother will be able to stop..."

He chucked quietly as he watched the events unfurl in the kingdom below.

"That first skirmish was merely a test against my weakest hell spawn, let's see how you face against my three most cunning an powerful dark warriors..."

The dark lord pondered for a minute before realisation spread over him. The kingdom currently was heavily reliant on magic users currently like James' puddingbenders, Mayma's mage's, this new recruit, the warlock Matt, if magic could be stopped then they would crumble.

"General George! Before you release the wraiths I have a question... How much of the Artifact have we been able to recover?"

General George stood at the base of the tower and answered;

"We have been able to recover about 5oz of the artefact from the temple but we have almost completely removed the stock supply of the artefact hidden by your brother, the Emperor."

The dark lord chuckled once more and replied in a malicious tone;

"Excellent... The artefact may be my greatest &#160;weakness but it can also be manipulated to be my greatest weapon. One of my brothers relies on the ground down dust of the artefact to act as his life blood, using the artefact to remove magic will not only result in their defences being crippled we will also slowly kill off my other brother, the heir to the throne!"

General Georgle left immediately to begin preparations and the dark lord once more turned his gaze to the kingdom...

"Soon... Soon your kingdom will crumble and this war will end, and I like all good antagonists will transcend this tower and become a god of the undead, none shall stand in my way..."

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 04:14 AM
A slight twinge of emotion touched the Generals face as he heard the name of Liebe, for long he has wanted to end the life of that whimpering fool, and to think that he would lose the opportunity, however the Dark Lord's word is law, and shall be obeyed, on pain of death. The general resenting the thought of letting someone else do the deed, yet, he obeyed his dark master.

"Awaken... wraiths..... know these names.... for these are Knights who must taste your dark steel, and embrace the dark flames of His Supreme Darkness. Knight Liebe.... Knight Bya.... and most importantly.... Queen Linz, wife of the simpering fool, Gunzeticus.

Though, they are creatures of the creation of the Dark Lord, and Benedict was a mere man, they obeyed their General, and made for the stables of His Supreme Darkness post haste for their dark steeds, and at once started to ride for the castle, transforming into knights, baring the emblem of Emperor Gunzeticus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Colonel slapped Lieutenant Liebe across the face, lightly, though even a relatively light slap from her would cause a strong man to grow dizzy, and lose his footing. She grabbed him by the ear, causing him to welp in pain, she slapped him again to silence him. His eyes met her, and quickly broke contct, as her eyes, beautiful, sapphire, eyes, gorgeous enough to entrance even the strongest minded men and women, now burned like terrible, blue flames. She shook him hard, and growled at him.

"I have spent the last few weeks telling my superiors how you are a model soldier, a brave warrior, someone they can rely on, and you getting filthy, stinking drunk...... oh, this is a disgusting display of foolishness.... I have half a mind to bust you down to Corporal, perhaps even further. You infuriate me sometimes..... nonetheless, his Majesty is taking your promotion to Captain underr consideration, but if you want this.... you better prove you're worthy, or I will beat you so terribly, they'll be unable to tell if you're human."

She tossed him aside, and left the barracks, still steaming. Normally happy go lucky, rest of the day she was very curt with anyone beneath her.

Demonfyre
07-09-2012, 04:34 AM
Master Batess and Seaman Staines ran up to the Lieutennant;

http://www.thewookie.co.uk/advice/pugwas2h.jpg

"Are you o'kay there sir? We saw that foul woman makin' some threatnin gestures to you."

The Lieutennant stood there dumbfounded by the two new random arrivals.

"How rude are we, eh Seaman? My name is Master Bates, captain of the pugwash navy battlecruizer and this is Seaman Staines my second in command. We be 'ere to help the emperor in the war efforts."

Seaman then began to speak;

"However we also bring bad news... The undead have overrun the docks to the west and have been terrorising the sea villages of that area, they need help immediately or else I fear for their outcome."

(Hooray for pugwash references :D)

========

::Official Undead Army Recruitment Advertisemet::

Have you ever wanted to serve under a tyrannical dark lord and evil brother of the foul GunZetticus? Join Demonfyre's Undead Legion and all your greatest endeavours will be accomplished!

Positions open:

> General of the Zombie Divisions
> General of the Demon Divisions
> General of the Dragon Divisions
+ lots of titles under these generals such as captains and lieutennants :P

Come to the dark halls of Rodrom to pick up your information package, leaflet and FREE application to join the ranks!

Long Unlive the Undead Legion!

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Lieutenant Liebe covered his ears and put his head between his legs, and shivered. An angry Walker is bad enough, a pissed off, and offended Walker is Hell!

"Shhhhh, shh shhh.... she might be around.... please no, I'll be good, I'll be a good officer now, no need for that. Oh, Seargent Barclay take a squadron.... no two squadron of the 10th divisions soldiers and assist the sea villages"

He got up, and put on a fresh uniform on, armed himself with his sword and shield, and his lieutenant's insagnia badge, and made for the door to attend to his duties. When the Colonel tells you to do something, you do it, or you go on her bad list, people on her bad list never truly have a chance at a career.

------------------

Smalrog, one of the wraiths, was tailing the lieutenant, in a form he would not find suspicious, in the form of a dazzilingly beautiful women. She stared at the back of his head with eyes like dagger. She tapped on a emerald clad choker style necklace on her neck with a long red nail, and reported in, quitely.

"General, I have the simple minded Lieutenant in sight, oh how I wish to gut him, however it seems one of the higher ranking officers favors him well, she has long brownish red hair, intricate blue armor, and bore a ruby studded, golden bow. I think I remember seeing her before, but unsure who she is...."

the general cursed, and slammed his fists on his desk created dents in it. Colonel Walker was not only once Lieutenant Liebe's own Lieutenant all those years ago, but she was also his, and there was one thing he remembered, was that she was perhaps one of the deadliest knights under the command of the worthless old Emperor. He sneered, and spat into his transever.

"Be careful when engaging the idiot, alone I don't think he'd last long against you, but if she's around, there's very little chance you'll return.... before you engage make sure she's not around.

Matt
07-09-2012, 07:31 AM
"Hm.."
Heeding the queen's call, Matthew quickly cast the spell to the best of his ability.

"We should see what the queen asks of us," he said.

(Ugh. Roleplaying a guy with my name and appearance is a bit discomforting. I'll use this coming event to make some in-character changes if that's legal.)

Sylux
07-09-2012, 09:59 AM
G=n&ral Sy&#37;u* dem#n}s his righ€fu| po%er... C#ntr*l of all f^rc=s... And th% h&ad of... Harald...

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Go ahead, matt.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-09-2012, 05:30 PM
mayma studied the work of the warlock
"with a bit of practice, your rune sheilds should be sufficiently strong to last the distance. the queen is waiting and it would not do to keep her that way"
mayma rose up above the forcefield that she had created and pulling it's edges around sir Matthew, she levitated herself and sir matthew to the queen's quaters. placing sir matthew infront of the door and stepping in throught the arched windows of the corridor, Mayma signaled the guard standing in front of the doors to tell her highness that she and Sir Matthew had arrived.
as the guard hurried away, Mayma wondered what the queen could possibly want with them.

Bacon_Barbarian
07-09-2012, 05:53 PM
(Just realized that Inspector of the New Recruits should be added to my title.)

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Lieutenant Liebe stopped before a group who were headed by Seargent Barclay, who was supervising their efforts in repairing a local store. The Lieutenant called for their attention, after which they stoppedand stood up straight and saluted him. Seargent Barclay Was a little late in saluting, seeming to be distaracted by something.

"I want progress reports on repairs, Seargent, do you have them?"

The Seargentm who was glowering at a robed figure that was now several yards away, one who was, before the Lieutenant arrived, was hassling him and his soldiers. He cleared his throat, met the Lieutenant's eyes with his own, and nodded.

"Yes sir, in fanct, one corporal Punees has been ordered by me to collect progress reports from the other divisions already by.... a very livid....terrifying Lady Walker. He'll be bringing them to her in a few moments to be presented to his Majesty-- ah, here he is."

The Lieutenant turned around, and saw the Corporal running towards the palace, with progress reports in hand. He called for him to stop, and to hand him the progress reports. The Corporal hesitated for a moment, as a direct order from one of the like of Colonel Walker must be followed swiftly, and professionally, to be late in following it..... is to earn her greatest ire. Yet, he conceded to his superior, and went back to his duteis minus the progress reports. The Lieutenant made a stiff salute, and ran off towards the palace.

----------------------------------------------------

George Benedict stood before a mirror, shaving his face with his dagger, yet again. He was rather bored with this turn of events, ah to be unable to fight until the moon hit the hundereth night of the hundereth century, every now and then he would have a squadron of Vampire knights brought up to train on, but crushing them with his might served not well.

"My Lord..... if it's all the same to you, I wish to take leave, and find something to sate my blood lust, or..... my craving...."

He drooled as he thought of things he could do. While he likes to whale on the vampiric knights, most of whom are female, not as strong as their male counterpart, but much more vicious and cruel, he also found pleasure in..... enjoying their company in his bed. Oh yes, not only were they strong, but there was no better pleasure you could have with many other women, for vampiric womens are nigh on the best lovers.

"Ha ha ha..... oh yes..... they will cry my name in such ecstacy...."

GunZet
07-09-2012, 06:20 PM
It is rumored that the Queen herself, and Knight Bya are resigning from The Empire. It shall sadden me greatly if this rings true.

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Well, hopefully we'll have some new members as this goes on.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
i have spoken with mi'lady, and she states that she might leave because the thread is too "PG' mi'lord

GunZet
07-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Ahh, so I see. So be it.

I already knew that actually.

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I hate that, myself, actually, let's crank it up to R rating.

GunZet
07-09-2012, 06:25 PM
You do realize... nvm, lol.

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 06:27 PM
I know there are kids here, but if we put up a warning on the thread title it'll be all good, ja?

GunZet
07-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Well not that. It's sorta just straying from its original form, which was... basically just a casual club with a thin plot of whatever.
Don't know if I ever made this to be a full fledged rp. But if the peeps enjoy it, I guess it can bend and morph.

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM
What don't you like?

GunZet
07-09-2012, 06:34 PM
It's like... taking The Binding of Isaac, and turning it into a linear rpg. Know what I'm sayin'? Lol.

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-09-2012, 06:37 PM
i'm the youngest person in this thread, correct?

if so, don't worry about r rated schizz. :P

@gunz, at the moment, people are just sorta making it up as they go, yeah? most fully fledged RPs have some sort of preset plotline. this'ill just be fun :)

GunZet
07-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Aye, if the people speak for it, then The Emperor shall accept it. Though when Knights ponder resignation, one must question.

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Mhm, one of the funnest things about RP is just building the surrounding setting up, creating new charatcers and shit. It's all fun, I mean, really it's just 2 kingdoms are clashing, and that's as far as the plot is really going, it's rather simple. Don't worry bro, we're still having a lot of fun.

Demonfyre
07-09-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm enjoying terrorizing the kingdom :)

Also if knight's Bya and Linz are retiring that means we can assume that the wraiths go to them first? Just for a coherent storyline or whatever? Which also only leaves Liebe left (:<

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-09-2012, 06:51 PM
what about me and sir matthew? after those guys, aren't we the prime targets? :confused:

i believe you mentioned the castle crumbling if it's magic users were removed.....

AlmanacnamedTime
07-09-2012, 06:55 PM
I hate that, myself, actually, let's crank it up to PG-13 rating.

Yes^ that's where all the explosiona are at.
Also I'm a Knight of General Purposes. I can complete any task and learn any skill. Epic red magery.

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Bya created a potion or something that may be the end of the darklord, or maybe it was a virus. Linz is a powerful immortal queen, and Liebe is one of the best Knights under Gunzet's command, having killed a Captain under the command of the Dark Lord.

Demon, the wraiths could now target Mereana and Bacon. Oh, and clear your inbox.

AlmanacnamedTime
07-09-2012, 07:19 PM
*goes wriath hunting with holy sword* There's one! *traps it, sends it back to the underworld via magic.*

That was fun.

Demonfyre
07-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Bya created a potion or something that may be the end of the darklord, or maybe it was a virus. Linz is a powerful immortal queen, and Liebe is one of the best Knights under Gunzet's command, having killed a Captain under the command of the Dark Lord.

Demon, the wraiths could now target Mereana and Bacon. Oh, and clear your inbox.

"Yes... send the other two wraiths to attack the apothecary and the warlock, but make sure that the understand that the Lieutenant is the most important of the three targets, when he falls so does the castles defenses just as planned... along with construction with magic removal machine the Empire will fall."

(and I shall)

what about me and sir matthew? after those guys, aren't we the prime targets? :confused:

i believe you mentioned the castle crumbling if it's magic users were removed.....

You two are not major linchpins, Linz, Bya and Liebe are all accomplished fighters without magic and therefore still pose a thread but now that you mention it would be better use of the Rodrom resources to have the wraiths catch you both :) thanks!

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 07:25 PM
I think Mereana might be the most important target, as it is her runes that are preventing the knights and mages from being overwhelmed by the Dark Lord's armies.

Also, Al, these are some of the Darklord's most powerful subjects, strong against both spells and sword, if I recall what Demon said correctly. let's try and have some sort of dramatic tension.

Linz
07-09-2012, 07:34 PM
bitch plz. I'm still here. For the moment. I SHALL NOW POST~!

A nervous guard approached Empress Linz, announcing that Sir Matthew and Apothecary Mayma had arrived. Linz smirked.
"Very well, show them in."
As the pair entered the chamber, Empress Linz was sprawled seductively over a blood red chaise longue encrusted with jewelled skulls. Sir Matthew was clearly overwhelmed by the luxurious interior, his eyes darting all over the room. Linz sat up as they drew closer, draping one leg over the other.
"Welcome, Welcome. Lets get to the point quick, shall we? Please, have a seat.
Linz motioned to some sofas across from her. She watched Matthew intently, her mind whirring with all the possibilities. She sharply directed her attention to Mayma.
"I appreciate you welcoming our new resident, but who gave you the authority to train our little Matthew? I certainly did not give such an order."
Linz stood up and walked around to where Matthew was sitting, standing behind him. She placed her hands on his shoulders, gripping them tightly.
"I have plans for our guest. He does not need such training. He'll learn ~everything~ he needs to know from me, and me alone. Understand?"
She glared at Mayma as she walked back to the chaise longue while summoning the guard.
"Take Apothecary Mayma away. She's to be sentenced to 10 lashes. Her sentence will be carried out by my Royal Knight, Bya the Feared at noon tomorrow. Throw Mayma in my dungeon till then."
Linz grinned.
"Matthew, you're staying with me for the moment."

(OOC: Bya has recently sworn her allegiance to me and is returning to the RP. :3 )

Demonfyre
07-09-2012, 07:35 PM
The second wraith, Tonnac, disguised itself as one of the clerics under the command of Knight Mereana. Tonnac was a manipulative beast and had little problem locating a weak minded cleric whom could be used to find the location of the runes and the target. After a couple of minutes Tonnac had the cleric broken and she willingly told Tonnac of the locations of the runes but unfortunately the cleric had no idea where Knight Mereana was. Before leaving to deal with the rune problems Tonnac beheaded the young cleric and displayed her head on a chair in the middle of the room, waiting for an unsuspecting visitor to stumble upon it...

---

"I think Mereana might be the most important target, as it is her runes that are preventing the knights and mages from being overwhelmed by the Dark Lord's armies."

Mages and Healers won't be a problem once the anti magic device is finished (:< concentrate on those that are able to fight by conventional means

Also yes Liebe:

Those three are the linchpins, send out the wraiths to kill them for they cannot be damaged by spell or sword. Killing them will start a domino effect that neither me or my brother will be able to stop..."

---

Linz is now the number one target again :P don't let her allure drag you down into a pit of sexual misery

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Mayma listened silently as the queen instructed her sentence, she bowed her head and then watched the queen as she was dragged away to the dungeons. sir matthew was evidently not going to have an easy time with her, and honestly, she felt a little sorry for him.

Mayma was tossed inot the dungeons and soon after, put herself into a meditative state so that her power would be efficient in healing herself the next day.

as the meditative effects overcame her completely, she wondered what was to become of the warlock, sir matthew.

a few hours later, Maymas statew was broken as she felt an unknow force pass by her barriers. it was powerful and evil, and she feared that it had somhow infiltrated the castl;e in this moment of peace. however, there was naught she could do while locked in the dungeon, except strength and close the runes, trapping the creature inside,

Byakuran
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I am back, My dear Queen i have offered my full Services to thee as knight. The reason from my absence is that i have taken the anti-dote under further reseach i believe it will be better if we do not use it yet, i fore see a lot of doom if the zombies are gone... but when the moment calls for it we could always use it, since the anti-dote works fine the problem is the Demon lord...

Your wish is my command Queen Linz, you're highness for i Knight Bya the Feared will be serving you. Fair Queen.

Come now! Mayma i will take you the Dugeon DO NOT TAKE LIGHTNESS TO MY NAME

FOR I AM FEARED, I AM BYA THE FEARED.

Your punishment is one you will receive under my full strenght i will show no mercy to thee.

Mr_Liebe
07-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Lieutenant Liebe opened the door to his Imperial Majesty's throne room, and slowly approached the Emperor, he bowed before his Lords and Lady, and droped to a knee, and presented progress reports to his Lord.

"My lord, progress in the repairing of your glorious city is good, the gates have been repaired to full glory, and the stores have almost all been repaired, the residents who's homes were wrecked have are now all almost able to return to their homes, safe. During the skirmish, I had stationed at their side for protection a large number of my soldiers to protect them from harm, and ideed they are truly safe, your subjects."

He was quite nervous while speaking, as if he had made a fool of himself in any way, displeased the Queen or Lord Bacon, even the Emperor, his future in his Lord's Army may be cut short. so he bowed lower in attempt to appease his Lords and Lady.

----------------------------------------------------------

George Benedict walked into a fortress commanded by one Major Lockhart, the former lieutenant to one Colonel Walker, and strutted through the halls, silently slaying Knights that were in his way. He could run through an entire fort with the same ease even if the knights knew of his presence.

"How weak the knights of dunderheaded Gunzeticus are, it would seem anyone could become one now, pitful...."

as he devled further into the fort, killing more and more guards as he came closer to his target, his black armor now tinged red with blood. He has killed many, and only with the use of his dagger, in a move to disrespect the pitiful knights of Gunz. He continued deeper into the fort until he stopped at a door labeled barracks.

"Oh, what fun, it sounds like there are quite a few people in there, I don't think his majesty would mind if I stopped for a little play time, heh heh heh."

he pushed open the door, and entered the room.

Byakuran
07-09-2012, 07:52 PM
As we reached the Dungeons, many people will notice the look in my... the eyes that are feared the eyes that have seen over of thousands of pains, the eyes that have seen thousands of emotions in the eyes of her enemies, joy to their death, the lust, the fear, the sadness...

As i look to Mayma i see how she feared me, for i am not effected by any sort of magic for i am nearly human.

" Mayma You know you have committed the sin and received the punishment of 10 lashes, the queen has been very kind for only giving 10 "

The leather hmmm the leather smell of the whipe, how nostalgic as i remember my previous encounter with it haha.

I drag mayma, undress her upper half, revealing her fair skin. I locked her head and wrists in the board. There is no way getting out of it
i notice her shivering, probably because of the draft going through the dungeon and her not having an uppergarment on.... i go close to her ear, slowly put her hair behind her ear.. and whisper in my feared voice
" Don't worry.... i won't kill you "

" yet "

The first 2 wips she screamed in pain, How a lovely sound, screaming. I carry on, not being too harsh since i will not kill her. Although how easy it is for me, to just snap that frail neck, to just whip all her flesh off to her bones.. although how easy it is.

I notice with whip 5 that her fair skin is now covered in blood, her face tearing up from the pain i've caused. Somehow i notice a slight laugh in her cries.

The last whips go fast as the smell of blood fills the room... whip 10... i make it hard and painfull till the moment she is about to pass out.
But i snap her back to it. I unchain her, leaving her half-naked.

" you did well "

" May you never receive a punishment from me again "

I knew i had been to kind on the whips although the beast in me came out...

i leave the dungeons in the silence of the dark.

AlmanacnamedTime
07-09-2012, 07:56 PM
GAHH WRAITH WAS PLAYIN POSSUM!! IT'S AFTER ME!!!! NEED HOLY FLAMES!!! *tackled by wraith choking noises*

*punches wrait and takes a breath*
I beat you before James the Demon Lord, and I can do it again!!! *gets choked again*

WhenRabbitsAttack
07-09-2012, 08:04 PM
settling down into her cage, Mayma realised that if she was to keep the runes strong without their hourly renewing, she would have to devote all her remaining power to them. until such time they could be refreshed, she would have to leave her wounds to heal naturally.

tearing the cloth from her discarded robe, she bandaged the wounds, affording her some decency. and floated about a foot of the ground, sending her energy toward the runes.

Demonfyre
07-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Tonnac watched from the shadows as Knight Bya left the dungeon... how fortunate he had been to find her drag his target all alone and beat her half to death for him. Bya thinks he knows the pleasure of inflicting pain but Tonnac knows that she knows nothing compared to the wrath of the Dark Lord himself.

Tonnac enters into the room with a half dressed Mereana lying on the floor bleeding from her back.

"Your time is up apothecary... your going to have wished Bya had decided to kill you herself when im finished with you."

Tonnac lifted his sword up and brought it down on Mereana. When the sword made contact instead of the piercing cries of pain Tonnac was so wanting to hear, no sound was made... The confused Tonnac brought his gaze down onto his victim. Mereana had started flickering in and out of existence and then a couple of seconds later exploded, throwing Tonnac across the room.

"Damn that witch, a mirage spell... if she was able to conjure such a realistic fake image she must be close and she must have access to a strong magical object."

Tonnac rushed out of the dungeon in pursuit and on the way out crashed into Knight Bya sending them both sliding across the floor.

AlmanacnamedTime
07-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Time screams that the wraith is after him, but inside he laughs. This is nothing for one who has exorcised the demon lord himself.
He tears of his blindfold and shoots a teleportation spell from his eyes. Right into an enemy soldier's brain. Now when one dies so would the other!

Damn, no more mana.

He crawls to the door of the Emperor before passing out, a spirit trap falling out of his bag.