View Full Version : What is this thing called?

07-04-2012, 07:52 AM

I don't mind spammers but I really do want the correct answer.

07-04-2012, 08:18 AM
its called the vagina

07-04-2012, 08:21 AM
The 'Lacrimal Caruncles' probably for further protection or a connection point for muscles and stuff

07-04-2012, 08:22 AM
If I don't know what vagina is, I would probably be typing in google right now to see if it's really the one. >_>

Edit: you ninja me DEmonfyre... I think that's not it.... but thanks for the answer anyway

Edit 2: I got the answer from some guy on some other forum I posted this to..

it's lateral canthus

07-04-2012, 11:19 AM
-_- disloyal -_-

07-05-2012, 12:16 AM
why did you want to know in teh first place?

07-05-2012, 12:18 AM
its called the vagina

I dont know why this thread is still going on, your answer is here

07-05-2012, 12:27 AM
because it's in the chatter box.

nice avatar BTW

07-05-2012, 12:29 AM
It wasn't at the beginning, it was in the Discussion forum, which was retarded. And now its still retarded, as this is a entire thread for one simple question that could have being made on the spam thread.

07-05-2012, 01:22 AM
If I don't know what vagina is
Wait, what.

07-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Bacon in case you don't know my primary language isn't english, I thought everyone could see that from my wrong grammars and spellings.

Also this thread is originally here in the chatterbox, and I never put it in the GD.
Yes I could have put it in the spam thread but I didn't. the real question is why do you care?

07-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Actually, I called that out because I didn't see the "if" ... Not because of bad grammar. XD