PDA

View Full Version : Your take on Psyche

Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj
06-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Alright, if you look in my gallery and or ray's art thread, you have seen Psyche one of my custom characters I really want to see your guys takes on her I'm new and this is probably asking a lot because there's no prize and stuff but i thought this could be something for fun if you believe in that sort of thing. So if your in get drawing cause i think one of the best ways to improve your skills is to draw other peoples characters. also if u are good at making contests i would appreciate help so i do it the right way.

corastaur
06-26-2012, 07:42 PM
you should post her in the the Pimp threat (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?982-PIMP-MY-ART!!!!!-(its-back!-and-sticky-d!)) 'cause that's basically what the thread is for - drawing another person's character in your own style...

Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj
06-26-2012, 07:44 PM
you should post her in the the Pimp threat (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?982-PIMP-MY-ART!!!!!-(its-back!-and-sticky-d!)) 'cause that's basically what the thread is for - drawing another person's character in your own style...

pimp thing seems like it's geared more towards drawings u thought were crap and would like to see how others draw it better.

ill keep this and try Pimp thank you

Matt
06-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Nah, the pimp thread is basically taking another person's drawing and doing it in your own style. It's a pretty awesome thread--though you should pimp other peoples' characters as well as submitting your own.

A "draw my character" contest wouldn't be amiss if a lot of people joined and each person drew lots or something to see whose character they'd draw. I actually like that idea, but I'd wait till Saimoe is finished so we don't have two contests going at once.

Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj
06-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Nah, the pimp thread is basically taking another person's drawing and doing it in your own style. It's a pretty awesome thread--though you should pimp other peoples' characters as well as submitting your own.

A "draw my character" contest wouldn't be amiss if a lot of people joined and each person drew lots or something to see whose character they'd draw. I actually like that idea, but I'd wait till Saimoe is finished so we don't have two contests going at once.
alright thanks

WhenRabbitsAttack
06-28-2012, 03:53 AM
i'll join.

when do you want the drawings by, ray?

and would you prefer whole body shots or what?

Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj
06-28-2012, 09:37 AM
i'll join.

when do you want the drawings by, ray?

and would you prefer whole body shots or what?
sweet! there is no time limit so don't feel rushed and when drawing i will except what ever you decide is easiest or most challenging or fun or what ever,for you. So thanks again -if you have any questions on the power thing she has; if your going to add that in the drawing then just it me up

trilokcool3
06-28-2012, 10:18 AM
I designed one but i don't get where to post because you have posted one in pimp thread . So where do you want me to post it ?? (I actually pimped your character) :)
i can post more modified version of your character if it is to be posted in this thread because, i like character designing. :) . I wait your reply .

Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj
06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
I designed one but i don't get where to post because you have posted one in pimp thread . So where do you want me to post it ?? (I actually pimped your character) :)
i can post more modified version of your character if it is to be posted in this thread because, i like character designing. :) . I wait your reply .
sorry about that anyway ill check both so what ever works for u thanks for your time and interest.

trilokcool3
06-28-2012, 10:34 AM
Ok then i will post it in pimp thread .
And if more people shows interest here then i will post it here too. :)

Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj
06-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Ok then i will post it in pimp thread .
And if more people shows interest here then i will post it here too. :)
alright