PDA

View Full Version : Moshi moshi minna-san!

someone
01-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Hello to everyone there! to mangakas and to aspiring mangakas in there that hangs-out in here! My name is Lance;5'7" is my hight; my color,brown, pretty common color in south east Asia where I belong. my favourite mangaka, CLAMP and EICHIRO ODA. MY favourite animes are.... geez~ I have tons~ so many that I can't even say at least one. hahaha!

I joined in this forum to have fun with my fellow artists. amateur or pro, their all artists! like most of the forumers here here, I too like anime ang manga. I LONG TO BE A MANGAKA! and I'm still working my ass to achieve that dream! so if there is any kind friendly fellahs in there that are willing to make friends in me, try to send me a PM! and maybe we can collaborate in making artworks! ^^

sorry for the short introduction.:o
as of now, I'm still trying to get to use in here. :D

Yara
01-19-2011, 05:30 AM
Welcome to MT, someone.

You sound so eager! hehe ^_^

Enjoy your time in MT and submit some art =)

Ebi
01-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Hey Hey Someone!
Wow that felt weird to say.. ^_^
Anyway welcome to MT!:D

Rio
01-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Ohayo Someone-san! Welcome to the site! If you haven't already, drop by the Manga Works section (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16-Manga-Works) and show off your manga. C:

Blue_Dragon
01-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Man, I tried to post a welcome yesterday, and my computer was all stupid and not loading.

Yeah...you didn't need to know that. Welcome! Good luck with your manga! Hope to see it soon!

someone
01-20-2011, 11:28 PM
@Yara-san
yeah sure! I'll send some! ^^

@Ebi-san
thanks forthe welcome! ^^

@Rio-sansei
too bad, my manga is still on the making. anyway, I'll post it here afterI made it done. ^^

@Blue_dragon
yeah I didn't! hahaha!

@everyone
can I add you guys on facebook?
or may you please add me...

************@yahoo.com

Yara
01-21-2011, 05:11 AM
I'm not a facebook fan =$ I have one put I'm thinking of deactivating it after I get my graduation project done. I mean, I made it just communicate with the project members.

However, I'll add you to my msn ^_^

A piece of advice: putting your e-mail like that on websites will make you receive spams. Try to put it this way; it's better:
clamp underscore sprite at yahoo dot com

=)

Blue_Dragon
01-22-2011, 12:10 AM
@Someone

I don't care if you add me.

My Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000987333228)

butternut
01-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Hey, someone! welcome to the site..i checked out your drawing, i'll be waiting for more =)

M3S1H
01-28-2011, 05:18 AM
Wow...that's really a shock. I used to have an account on a forum a long time ago with the username "Someone". I also long to be a manga-ka, so much that I don't care what happens as long as I achieve that dream. In addition to that, I want to work with everyone here to discuss and compare art. Besides that, I was working on a few manga's rough-sketches and such, and in about two weeks, a first chapter should be finished. Well, it seems I totally understand what you're talking about, and I hope we both achieve our dreams of being manga-kas, as I didn't meet too much people here who actually want to be pro manga-kas.

someone
01-29-2011, 09:50 AM
@saphira-san
really? you've seen it all? so, why not leave a comment? ^^

@m3s1h-san
maybe we are sharing the same type of mind and heart!
I have a strong will to make manga. may be could be manga buddies. why don't you add me on facebook?

you can see my emali add on my previous post. ^^

M3S1H
01-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Okay, I added you on facebook. :D

butternut
01-29-2011, 02:59 PM
well, okay!

and call me saphira, kinda feels weird..i've never been called that way.. =)

Byakuran
01-29-2011, 03:24 PM
pretty common color in south east Asia where I belong

South East Asia~ oeeh may i ask where?

Also Nice to meet you : D

someone
01-29-2011, 07:50 PM
@saphira
HAHAHA! gomen gomen! here i the Philippines, the Otakus here commonly uses those kinds honorifics to fellow manga-kas and otakus.hahaha!

okay what?

@byakuran-san
you heard it. I'm from the Philippines. Where I think you also belong. right?

@m3-san
yeah thanks for adding. ^^

Byakuran
01-30-2011, 07:02 AM
uhmm... no... but Philippines cool.
if you think that cuz of my profile pic that's Lee Min Ho, a Korean Actor ...
I live in the Netherlands btw