jubeh
05-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Say it

Outcast
05-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Not going to happen.

Delphinus
05-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I sound like a douchebag but there's nothing I regret enough to mention. A couple of drunk photos, stupidly making out with people, the usual. No major regrets, maybe because I think and overthink all my life choices before committing to anything.

Why all the depressing topics?

Outcast
05-08-2012, 07:16 PM
You see I don't do that I tend to do everything on impulse.

Mr_Liebe
05-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Dropping out of school.

Psy
05-08-2012, 07:18 PM
not running away when i was younger?
Not commiting to school.

ClockHand
05-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Buying Final Fantasy XIII

AlmanacnamedTime
05-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Getting arrested and almost institutionalized.
Going out with someone at a certain time, and then all the pain both she and her mom have caused me.
Not beating the living hell out of bullies in middle school.

Mr_Liebe
05-08-2012, 09:56 PM
That last one, I agree with, and disagree with.

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-09-2012, 03:17 AM
my biggest regret is also my biggest secret. not another living soul shall ever know it.

however i regret being a humoungous wuss. i've lost so many opportunities..

Hamachi
05-09-2012, 07:23 AM
I regret not doing extra credit problems until the day right before it's due (last day of finals).

I stayed up all night doing it.

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Shindoutou
05-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Selling my PS2 and buying an XBox 360.

Outcast
05-09-2012, 09:13 AM
You are a heartless monster.

Shindoutou
05-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Well, okay. Maybe not my biggest regret. Just can't think of one right now.

GunZet
05-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I regret making my first Steam purchase, and causing this addiction.

Matt
05-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Letting Runescape ruin three potentially constructive years of my life.

Celestial-Fox
05-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Not telling my ex that he was selfish, abusive, and racist.

Mr_Liebe
05-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Well, you can still do that, can't you?

jubeh
05-09-2012, 05:29 PM
No she killed him

Evil_Cake
05-09-2012, 05:30 PM
and ate him

Snooderflubbyguppy
05-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Not getting the best hold over my anger probelms and letting myself get angry and beatting up people over nothing.

ClockHand
05-09-2012, 05:35 PM
and ate him

If you are what you ate, and she ate him. Doesn't it make her selfish, abusive and racist?

Edit: it would make sense, the regret.

Celestial-Fox
05-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Well, you can still do that, can't you?
I cut off all contact with him and his primary associates.

Sylux
05-09-2012, 11:19 PM
I regret not eating that cheeseburger

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-10-2012, 01:55 AM
wow. that's deep sylux. *rolls eyes*

Mr_Liebe
05-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Hm.... quiting the baseball team, because frankly I was getting pretty good.

Inksprout
05-10-2012, 04:24 AM
This is a tough question. I guess I just regret not being more dedicated to anything when I was younger. If I had really worked hard at piano or art or sport when I was younger (all things I enjoyed) I would be so different today. Even more casual stuff like watching anime or listening to music I wish I had been more passionate about when I was younger. Feels like I kind of wasted those years.

ram
05-10-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm not suppose to post some personal stuffs here but ok I'll answer but this will probably one of my biggest regret posting this.

Not know about my ugliness sooner, Not accepting my weakness and not understanding more about my self.
Always thinking there's nothing wrong with me and thinks that the world revolves around me...

Being In-denial and stupid thinking so high of my self and looked down upon others too much not knowing I'm much of garbage than they are.

I did this to the people not only my social life but also to my family.

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-10-2012, 04:45 AM
ram, everyone does that. the thing is, what alot of people don't realise is that you do in fact have better qualities than some people, but they also have better qualities than you. where you fail, they might excel,and vice versa. no one person is better than anyone else because they all have a weakness to hide.

ram
05-10-2012, 04:48 AM
I have no weakness I'm a perfect being remember?

I'm capable of manipulating every single thing in this would... err.. oh no.. this isn't the spam area *runs away*

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-10-2012, 04:58 AM
you numpty. and the weakness of a perfect being is their inability to understand normal humans due to their supposed "perfectness"

ram
05-10-2012, 06:53 AM
I'm not really talking about talents on that post.. Well thanks for your concern anyways.. I don't really mind getting advice from a twelve year old but I guess I feel hopeless in that point OTL

Sylux
05-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I don't have any real regrets. Everything I have done has shaped me into the dude I am today, and I wouldn't have myself any other way.

ClockHand
05-10-2012, 10:02 PM
I don't have any real regrets. Everything I have done has shaped me into the dude I am today, and I wouldn't have myself any other way.

well we regret it, at least

Bacon_Barbarian
05-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm not really sure, but it involves women, that's for sure.

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-11-2012, 03:38 AM
bitch, please.

@ram: taking advice from the very young is just as good as taking advice from the very old. the old draw their wisdom from experience, while the young draw their wisdom from innocence. a none corrupted view of the world will give a more insightful perspective in the problem, but it means they have an inability to see it any other way.

jubeh
05-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I disagree young people are p stupid.

ram
05-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Yeah but there are a lot of stupid adults.

jubeh
05-11-2012, 03:53 AM
At the very minimum an adult can tell you about taxes, or how to get the stickers on your car inspected.

At minimum a young person can tell me what guys in their class are dreamy and what each skylander can do.

Mr_Liebe
05-11-2012, 03:54 AM
There was a teacher that gave me a hard time in 7th grade, man, the guy despise me for some reason. He gave me several saturday schools for forgetting my homework one day. A detention would've been enough, but nah...... I regret that I didn't punch him in the face or at the very least scream into his face calling him every vulgar name under, and above the sun. Luckily, he got fired, so it all worked out in the end.

Sylux
05-11-2012, 05:51 AM
I'm not really sure, but it involves women, that's for sure.

The man thing eh

corastaur
05-11-2012, 01:54 PM
At the very minimum an adult can tell you about taxes, or how to get the stickers on your car inspected.

At minimum a young person can tell me what guys in their class are dreamy and what each skylander can do.

It is true that young people aren't always very smart, but she is right about one thing. In some situations, it actually is a good idea to get advice from inexperienced people. They're better able to think outside the box since they aren't as accustomed to doing it a certain "right" way.

Hayashida
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Are you guys seriously going to sit there and say you would take actual advice about your life from a 3-year-old child

corastaur
05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
heck no. That's why I said "some situations." Although even though I might not take advice from them, there have been times where little kids helped put my problems in perspective.

jubeh
05-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Like give me an example

Psy
05-11-2012, 02:11 PM
bitch, please.

@ram: taking advice from the very young is just as good as taking advice from the very old. the old draw their wisdom from experience, while the young draw their wisdom from innocence. a none corrupted view of the world will give a more insightful perspective in the problem, but it means they have an inability to see it any other way.

Ok honestly this just sounds like you are trying to make yourself feel smarter than the adults in your life. Just my impression.

I regret not trying anything outside of my comfort zone when I was in my teens. I could have been way more comfotable learning to drive (an aunt allways tried to get me to drive her car but im chicken shit) or Just socializing with other people in large groups (got invited here and there with people but never went because I just didnt know them and was an akward turtle).

corastaur
05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Hmm ok, very personal example:

I spent one summer as a camp counselor and it was after a particularly hard year at school. I had been questioning a lot of things regarding my future and was getting closer and closer to being depressed, which is never a good thing when you're also in charge of like 15-20 kids. It was a christian camp so every week there's a night where the kids can come and talk to their counselors about their own worries or stuff that's going on at home and we talk to them and pray for them. So after my campers and finished talking with me and had gone out I ended up having a breakdown of sorts, and one of my campers came back in randomly and came up to me and gave me a hug and prayed for me instead. Anyway what she ended up saying put my problems in perspective for me and helped me to not freak out anymore. It basically got me out of the hole I was digging for myself.

less personal examples are when kids, in their innocence, say something about your problem and you're like crap why didn't I think of that.
In general though, the less experienced helping out the experienced is easily seen in school related stuff. Its why it's a good idea to pair a student who is having a hard time understanding things with one of the best students to work on a problem set. The "expert" student is able to teach the non-expert, while at the same time increasing their understanding of the problem, and, when they come to a particularly difficult problem, the non-expert can often have an intuitive approach to the problem that the "expert" might not have thought of.

jubeh
05-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Are you convinced an adult couldn't do any of those things

corastaur
05-11-2012, 02:36 PM
No I'm not convinced. I guess what I'm saying is, provided the kid isn't just trying to prove they're smart, don't discount what a young person says just because they're young and "stupid."

jubeh
ok

corastaur
:)

Celestial-Fox
05-11-2012, 05:28 PM
How the heck did we even get here.

Mr_Liebe
05-11-2012, 06:08 PM
millions of years of evolution?

Renzokuken
05-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Haha, I think she's referring to the topic.

I'm not entirely sure where my greatest regrets lie, but they're probably something to do with apathy.

ClockHand
05-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I have never understood these "camps things" that apparently are so common in USA. Like what is the deal in going to a camp that segregate population? or just going to a camp, what happened to boy scouts in that mater?

Psy
05-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Keep on topic or your off topic posts will be eligible as a greatest regret. And no off topic posts are not permitted because you will regret them later and be able to post that you regret your off topic posts.

Ok that was in general so not aimed at anyone. I can see the string of comments slowly edging to new territory.

GunZet
05-11-2012, 07:59 PM
I regret remembering regrets, cause they make me feel bad for the rest of the day, and I can't get it off my mind.

Mr_Liebe
05-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Sorry Psy.

I regret not paying more attention in art class.

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-13-2012, 12:50 AM
sorry.

i regret resenting my brother for things he couldn't control.

Inksprout
05-13-2012, 12:59 AM
I really regret going out with the first guy who said he liked me, back when I was 14. I had really poor self esteem so even though this guy was a massive dick and pretty ugly as well I went for it. It ended up being one of the worst decisions of my life and he messed up the entire rest of my highschool years as revenge when I broke up with him.

Celestial-Fox
05-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Wow, that seriously sucks. ):

Mr_Liebe
05-13-2012, 11:42 PM
I've probably wrote about this before, but it's something I've regretted dearly for years. In 6th grade was a nightmare, my classmates terrorized me everyday, attacked me, pushed me around, said the nastiest things about my family, one classmate in particular was a complete bitch. She had started a a fun little thing that consisted of me not being human that I was an 'it', fun stuff. Anyway, there were a few days when she had not been in school, she was with family attending her mother's funeral, when she came back, well, she was an even nastier bitch then, and something nastier still about my own mother, to which I responded "At least I had one." One of the few times in my life where I truly wished to hurt someone, no.... destroy them.

Well, years later... I think it may have been last year or the year before that, maybe a 2 before that I forget, I sent her a myspace message telling her I apologize. Wasn't much, and lately I've been thinking that the next time I see her, I should give her a real apology, at least one more sincere than a myspace apology.

GunZet
05-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Noble. Personally I would have just left it as is. If a person is a continual douche, you have all the rights to drop that one stfu-bomb.

butternut
05-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Wow, that is seriously a nice thing to do. And one of the hardest.

My biggest regret is not making enough use of the opportunities I've been presented with and simply living life away. But everytime i think about it, it's like there's no way i'd turn things around if I'd been given a second chance coz that's one of the characteristics that kinda defines me. If at all I do something differently, I'd be a totally different person and I'm comfortable with who I am now and what I'm pursuing in life now, and I don't think I'd have it any other way. Heck I think my goals and perspective on life itself would have been completely different. It's like these mistakes and failures I've made have in some way contributed in making me who I am now. So in a way, I don't think it's a real regret. It gets confusing sometimes.
I don't know if I even made sense, do tell if any of you gets it.

CypressDahlia
05-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Too much good has come out of my mistakes for me to regret anything. I sometimes think "maybe I would have done this differently", only to realize I would have to sacrifice something good that came out of that decision in return. I'm fine with how things are.

Mr_Liebe
05-14-2012, 12:58 AM
Eh, I did have the right, but really that didn't help me much when the bitch spread a rumor that I threatened a police detectives daughter ((Good thing I'm lucky enough that she wasn't a Judge's or Chiefs daughter, you know excactly what would've happened)) I was nearly arrested and expelled, although I think she spread more than just the threat rumor, possibly a rumor that I had a list (you know the kind), but luckily I was able to stay in school, but man.... I dropped out the next year, you know. After trying to get you expelled and arrested, what's next, getting some people together and having them jump you? Fuck.... I really do regret not punching anyone, it could've solved everything, I think.

butternut
05-14-2012, 12:59 AM
I'm yet to see if whatever comes out of last few months would be good enough for me to not even consider them as mistakes, but i'm optimistic in general, so guess i'd be happy.

Actually I made a major life decision as a result of all that I did NOT do. So that must be good enough to not really regret it.

@liebe couldn't you disprove it or something? If it was a rumor, wasn't it like her word against yours? (umm, just curious as to how things could turn that bad, ..)

Mr_Liebe
05-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Luckily, I think I'm still young enough to get what I need to have a good life, so out of all the things I regret, I can at least see the silver lining, so that's something.

She was a cheerleader, and I was the kid that Teachers would have a go at even. The fact that I wasn't expelled or arrested is probably evidence that God may exist, that's how surprised I was.

butternut
05-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Damn society and stereotypes. That's p.sweet, optimism is the way to go! :)

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Mr_Liebe
05-14-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm 22 now, back then I was.... hm 15, maybe 16.

butternut
05-14-2012, 01:27 AM
That's cool! We have the world ahead of us, and the past is past. Doesn't matter unless it bites back.

Mr_Liebe
05-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Sorry, seems I've derailed the thread.

One time when I was out with some people, well, I guess I had a cough or something was sick, and I had me a drink or two. I think 20 minutes or so after that I was starting to feel feverish, nauseous, nose was a bit drippy, and developed a cough if I recall right, man I was feeling terrible. I truly regret that.

butternut
05-14-2012, 02:24 AM
In hindsight, i don't regret anything because:
1. All decisions and actions, good or bad, have contributed to making me who I am today. (learning from mistakes, that kind of thing)
2. I wouldn't have known what the consequences are or how to handle a similar situation if I hadn't been through that.
3. They're just experiences - stories of my life.

I think people should follow this thinking. Makes life better and happier.

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-14-2012, 02:49 AM
true, but regrets are another way of learning from your mistakes.

ClockHand
05-14-2012, 02:50 AM
do you regret your mistakes?

Sconethief
05-15-2012, 02:59 AM
Buying Duke Nukem Forever.
But on a more serious note, buying myself a computer I really would have been much better off in school and all of that if I hadn't. That really helped WoW ruin my time at high school.

Delphinus
05-15-2012, 03:55 AM
Wasting £3000 ($5000 approx) on useless shit instead of using it for something worthwhile.

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-15-2012, 04:58 AM
@clock: yes and no. becuse if i hadn't made thouse mistakes, i wouldn't of learned from them, but their consequences were mostly not good.

Sylux
05-15-2012, 06:16 AM
Wasting £3000 ($5000 approx) on useless shit instead of using it for something worthwhile.

Oh yeah I did a mini version of this with about $400. I spent it on T-shirts and Burger King.

Inksprout
05-15-2012, 07:17 AM
I kinda did that but with way more money :/

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-16-2012, 01:23 AM
eating microwave cake straight after school...... now i feel fat T-T

Renzokuken
05-16-2012, 06:51 PM
eating microwave cake straight after school...... now i feel fat T-T

Microwave cake? That actually exists? What?

corastaur
05-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Yum (http://www.food.com/recipe/microwave-chocolate-mug-brownie-349246)

Mr_Liebe
05-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Not spending more time outside when I was younger.

corastaur
05-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Not keeping up with music lessons and not pushing myself. Being satisfied with being good or ok at something, rather than great.

Renzokuken
05-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Yum (http://www.food.com/recipe/microwave-chocolate-mug-brownie-349246)

I really have seen it all now.

corastaur
05-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Right?

They're actually surprisingly delicious...

Sylux
05-16-2012, 07:35 PM
I still regret not eating that cheeseburger...

Black_Shaggie
05-17-2012, 10:27 PM
I regret not having been on this site for months. I suck...

Bacon_Barbarian
05-17-2012, 11:05 PM
This may be pathetic, but after some reflecting, my greatest regret is not dancing with this girl at a dance when she asked me to. Yeah. I was too worried about looking silly or like an ass, but she had already seen me as both at other times, so ... She knew. I dunno. This thread has gotten me depressed. The aforementioned bothers me enough as it is, the other forumite's regrets seem a lot more regrettable than mine (some are also sort of sad), and that just makes me feel bad for having such an insignificant regret. :|

WhenRabbitsAttack
05-18-2012, 03:36 AM
this is my recipe. it's really good, and you can customise it if you know how to cook C;

5 min chocolate cake

coffee mug
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
splash vanilla or other flavoring - try peppermint or cinnamon

mix dry ingredients in the mug. add milk and oil. microwave for 3 mins(on high).
don't worry if it muffin tops, this is normal.

as for regrets, neglecting to practice my piano for two whole weeks. i couldn't figure out why i was feeling unhappy, then went and sat at the piano and started playing, and i realized i should play it more often cause the music is so therapeutic. seriously.

Mr_Liebe
05-18-2012, 01:10 PM
My regret is a little different from Bacons. I had a crush on a girl in 5th grade, and funny enough, it was the little bitch who lied about me sexually harassing her, getting me suspended. One night on.... hm, not sure might've been a spring dance, and it was at the local rec center, I had asked her if she wanted to dance, and she told me to wait five minutes. Yeah, I waited and waited, no good, I also regret that I wasn't bright enough to realize she wasn't ever going to dance with me, or maybe there was a time I was an optimist.

GunZet
05-18-2012, 01:20 PM
I remember back in HS, they were giving away free laptops in the lunchroom for some reason. My teacher recommended me to go snag one up, my pride got in the way, seeing as though I already had a laptop, and the ones being given away were quite old, mostly for kids who couldn't afford them. So I passed up on it.

Couple months later, we hit hard times, had to pawn my laptop, and I went without one for months. I just remember telling myself 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!'.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-20-2012, 03:40 PM
My regret is a little different from Bacons. I had a crush on a girl in 5th grade, and funny enough, it was the little bitch who lied about me sexually harassing her, getting me suspended. One night on.... hm, not sure might've been a spring dance, and it was at the local rec center, I had asked her if she wanted to dance, and she told me to wait five minutes. Yeah, I waited and waited, no good, I also regret that I wasn't bright enough to realize she wasn't ever going to dance with me, or maybe there was a time I was an optimist.
Yours and mine are like the exact opposite, but I feel ya Liebe. :|

marieweaver132
05-23-2012, 04:36 AM
I try not to have any regrets, otherwise you can spend a life looking backwards, rather than waiting for your life.

Afrobit
05-25-2012, 11:31 PM
I know I'll regret something in the future if I don't do it.

:U
Life's too short to not do anything.

An ill-planed/on-a-sudden-whim roadtrip to Miami turned out to be an awesome experience. (Roach motels, strip club cafe, gay pride weekend, smallest hotel room ever, cinco de mayo party,choosing next place by a shirt with Florida on it etc.)
Now to getting my shit together to (hopefully) study abroad in Australia for a year! (I'll know I will regret this one if I don't do it.)

Mr_Liebe
05-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Your thoughts on the manner were eloquently expressed, two bit.

jubeh
05-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Now to getting my shit together to (hopefully) study abroad in Australia for a year! (I'll know I will regret this one if I don't do it.)

Just keep your babies away from dingos and watch out for this guy called aether

Mr_Liebe
05-26-2012, 12:31 AM
And the asshole spiders, and ants and shit fuckers down there attack out of sheer petulance. Saw it in a doc, dreadful creatures down there.

I was 'friends' with this one guy, at first it was cool, because he was basically my only buddy when I was in like 8th 9th grade, but apparently he was an asshole, a major one. I regret that I didn't see it at the time, because with all the things happening to me in that time, the last thing I needed was a toxic 'friendship'. Sadly I was friends with him for a few years... it was so bad that I really don't go out much around people anymore.

I regret this thread, kind've a downer, Ima make it's counterpart.

Demonfyre
05-26-2012, 06:11 AM
Not being more serious about art in my younger years :(

GunZet
05-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Not legit skateboarding while I was younger.

Owithrow
05-28-2012, 01:24 AM
I try not to have any regrets, otherwise you can spend a life looking backwards, rather than waiting for your life.

You have to relise what you did wrong to make sure it doesnt happen again. If you try not to have regrets you'll spend your whole life looking forward and when that one "i shouldve" moment happens itll be much worse

I honestly regret all the times i moved and never really made friends.

Hayashida
05-28-2012, 01:31 AM
hey bud, instead of posting twice in a row, you can just edit your previous post with what you want to say

Mr_Liebe
05-28-2012, 02:27 AM
I regret not having the capacity to create something beautiful.

JJJorgie
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Not joining this site and other manga sites earlier.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-28-2012, 01:33 PM
You've lead a charmed life if that's your greatest regret.

Mr_Liebe
05-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Well, if that's her greatest regret, that's her greatest regret.

Sylux
05-28-2012, 02:00 PM
My greatest regret is Duane

Bacon_Barbarian
05-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Well, if that's her greatest regret, that's her greatest regret.

I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just saying she's lucky.

Mr_Liebe
05-28-2012, 02:08 PM
I know, was just going for the +1.

JJJorgie
05-28-2012, 02:22 PM
I can't remember any other regrets because I never hold grudges and I can't hardly remember what happened in great detail last week.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-28-2012, 02:52 PM
A grudge and a regret are two very fairly things ...

Mr_Liebe
05-28-2012, 02:53 PM
what is the difference between grudge and regret?

Bacon_Barbarian
05-28-2012, 02:59 PM
A grudge is when you resent someone and a regret is when you wish you had done something.

Mr_Liebe
05-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Ah, really? Thank you, I understand now.

JJJorgie
05-28-2012, 03:31 PM
I guess what I mean to say is I just don't care enough about anything to regret it. I'm the type of person that looks ahead more than behind.

Demonfyre
05-28-2012, 05:12 PM
^Lucky you :L I still get annoyed over some exams I sat two years ago :/

v Know the feeling :/

Mr_Liebe
05-28-2012, 06:18 PM
I get angry over little things myself, sometimes very angry.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-29-2012, 03:31 PM
I guess what I mean to say is I just don't care enough about anything to regret it. I'm the type of person that looks ahead more than behind.

I wish I had that mentality. I always tell people to live without regrets, but I'm such a hypocrite whenever I say that.

Evil_Cake
05-29-2012, 05:16 PM
regrets are the best

Black_Shaggie
05-30-2012, 02:47 PM
I regret no having finished college. That BA in Illustration sure could come in handy right now.

Evil_Cake
05-30-2012, 05:31 PM
how far along were u?

Delphinus
05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Actually, I have a massive but really general regret: I wish I hadn't pussied out of doing so many things.

AlmanacnamedTime
05-30-2012, 05:45 PM
everyone has that regret. if im wrong, congrats to whoever hasnt pussied out on something.

Sylux
05-30-2012, 07:59 PM
I've never pussied out

Byakuran
05-31-2012, 06:06 AM
Not studying more.

Owithrow
05-31-2012, 06:48 AM
I've never pussied out

we should call him sylux the great now :D

Black_Shaggie
05-31-2012, 08:42 AM
how far along were u?

I was vested in for two years @ Ringling School of Art & Design when I began to suspect that my professors were putting me on a path to being a 'fine artist'. I freaked out & starting doing stupid stuff like purposely doing my figure studies with manga faces, using screen tones in drawing class, etc...3D design? I did nothing but argue the fact that I didn't think I should be forced to take a class where I wouldn't use anything that I learn.

Then I dropped out in the middle of my Sophmore year. And began the long, lone adventure of self education.

My greatest regret is that it took me over a decade to gain the skills that I want & finally get a job with them where that damn piece of paper could've opened the door for me after 4 years. Plus, I actually was learning stuff at college that I needed to know anyway.

Go figure...

Delphinus
05-31-2012, 09:27 AM
what's wrong with being a fine artist anyway

Black_Shaggie
05-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Nothing's wrong with it. Actually I believe that art is art & there's really no difference between fine or graphic art other than style(s). It was my younger self that thought in those limited terms. My leaving school & having to figure out what art meant to me is something that I do not regret...it gave me a broader perspective. I do feel however, a degree helps you (make money) wether you choose to hang your work in galleries or use your skill for marketing & advertising though & that's what I regret.

Harvester_Of_Sorrow
06-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Allowing my HIV to develop into AIDS.

Bacon_Barbarian
06-08-2012, 09:31 PM
everyone has that regret. if im wrong, congrats to whoever hasnt pussied out on something.

I've never regretted pussying out. I've regretted not taking advantage of the situation at hand though. *shrug*

eltoroguaco
06-10-2012, 11:29 AM
My greatest regret was to chose gym instead of Germany at my 2ndary school. Reason I did was that the school advisor said we'd get climbing there... it was a lie.

Inksprout
06-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Allowing my HIV to develop into AIDS.
D: That's really sad man.

Delphinus
06-12-2012, 06:12 AM
I don't know whether to be sad or to call bullshit. It's HoS after all.

Inksprout
06-12-2012, 09:34 AM
I don't think saying you have aids is a very good joke, if it is one D:

GunZet
06-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Well, it -is- HoS we're talking about here. You never know.

My current ongoing regret is not getting my one required math class out the way earlier. Instead I'm probably gonna end up taking it way later when it's gonna be a pain in the ass since I suck at math.

Snooderflubbyguppy
06-12-2012, 11:23 AM
i suck at math as well. i think its a pain in the butt.

AlmanacnamedTime
06-12-2012, 11:26 AM
You know it's your fault you won't concentrate. Seriously, you have the best math textomes ever.

Mr_Liebe
06-12-2012, 12:54 PM
I couldn't do the math at all, and the teacher wouldn't come over and explain it to me, which would've helped immensily. Seriously, with the teachers I had, I'm surprised I can type this well, have a decent vocabulary, and have this good of logic skills and shit.

So, is HoS an acknowledged fabricator of fraudulent stories, or what?

Outcast
06-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Psychotic sense of humor mixed with the mouth of champions.

Harvester_Of_Sorrow
06-12-2012, 06:23 PM
So, is HoS an acknowledged fabricator of fraudulent stories, or what?

How very dare you! You'll hear from my lawyer.

I also regret not going to South Korea when I had the chance. Although I have heard from almost everyone I have ever met who has been there that its a very dull place. Regardless, it would have nice.

Demonfyre
06-12-2012, 06:58 PM
I never realized you could take someone to court for a statement like that...

Harvester_Of_Sorrow
06-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Nah, my lawyer just has a really annoying voice.

Demonfyre
06-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Fair nuff xD

Mr_Liebe
06-12-2012, 09:10 PM
He could sue for libel, I think, but considering people doubt already the veracity of his claims, I don't think it'd stand well in court..

WhenRabbitsAttack
06-17-2012, 01:22 AM
ah america. the country where you can sue.

so glad i don't live there XD jk :P

for regrets, not trying to get fit sooner, if i'd know my ass would look this good-!

Delphinus
06-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

Gedeon
06-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Regret.......THAT I CAN'T FUCKIN FOCUS!!!!

WhenRabbitsAttack
06-24-2012, 03:08 AM
that sounds like something that should go in character flaws.