PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Sensitivity Issues

Hamachi
05-01-2012, 09:59 PM
This is more of a question directed at Gunzet/anyone else who uses Sketchbook Pro.

I had a random Chinese tablet and it worked fine with Sketchbook Pro. Now my Wacom Bamboo Fun doesn't give pressure sensitivity with that software even with the right drivers installed. It works everywhere else except with Sketchbook Pro.

What do I dooooo... ;_;

jaidurn
05-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Have you tried wiping your wacom's settings in the control panel?

GunZet
05-01-2012, 11:08 PM
This is more of a question directed at Gunzet/anyone else who uses Sketchbook Pro.

I had a random Chinese tablet and it worked fine with Sketchbook Pro. Now my Wacom Bamboo Fun doesn't give pressure sensitivity with that software even with the right drivers installed. It works everywhere else except with Sketchbook Pro.

What do I dooooo... ;_;

This is a problem that's persistent in pretty much every version of SBP I've used. Sometimes it will just randomly decide to not work with your tablet, and it's happened to me a bunch of times. A restart of your computer, running SBP as an administrator, or closing it down can probably fix the issue. If not any of those, then you can try messing with the pressure sensitivity settings within SBP, it could be a brush setting that's messed up as well.

I haven't been able to really pin-point the issue, unfortunately.