PDA

View Full Version : This thread is for Hamachi, Sparky and I only.

Sylux
04-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Bronies unite.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/102/794/brohoof.jpg

Auhbell
04-03-2012, 06:22 PM
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/el_jamez/tumblr_lplfsva8ZP1qc1d32o1_250.png

Sylux
04-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Abel you wanna be a brony too otherwise GTFOOOOOOOOOO

GunZet
04-03-2012, 06:25 PM
You know, there are a lot of bronies on this site I've been on for like, longer than I have MT.

Introduce yourself. (64digits.com)

Sylux
04-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh cool thanks man WAAAAAAIT ARE THEY GAY?

Seriously all I see is "GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, GUYS"

GunZet
04-03-2012, 06:29 PM
No, it's a site that's pretty much as random as you. Plus there's a guy on there everyone already hates, and he's worse than you. You'll fit right in. Trust me, make a blog about bronies, and see what you get.

And no, I think we got like one or two gay guys on there, and they aren't bronies, lol.

Sylux
04-03-2012, 06:30 PM
oki imma check it out

GunZet
04-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Just mention Eva, and they won't run you away, as they often do newer members, lol.

Sylux
04-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Eva-L?!

GunZet
04-03-2012, 06:49 PM
What? No. Everyone on that site knows me as Eva-unit 01, lol. But just call me Eva for short. GunZet hasn't quite stuck with them yet... over the past 6 years.

Sylux
04-03-2012, 06:49 PM
awwwwwwwww shyet

Hamachi
04-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Unicorns are your best friends bro. They're strong and quick and magical and their only weakness is virgin women. Also, they can cure sicknesses and shi-crap- with their awesome horns. If you get shot in the street a unicorn is your homie, 'cause he'll fix you right up and gallop you far far away. If you're looking for a good girlfriend, they also double as fantastic slut detectors, since they're sure as hell not going anywhere near nonvirgin women.

So are pegasi. Pegasi carry lightning bolts for ZEUS. That's right, a M&$#^$%#ing PEGASUS. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Ian-Hornak-Acrylic-Canvas-Pegasus-1991.jpg/459px-Ian-Hornak-Acrylic-Canvas-Pegasus-1991.jpg
They're so friggin' awesome that every time they stomp the ground with their hooves the earth immediately breaks open and gushes water. Even your mother couldn't stomp the ground that hard with her feet. Oh, did I mention lightning bolts? You thought Zeus was powerful and everything? Imagine a pissed off pegasus, and imagine Zeus doin' his thing and smiting Titans left and right. Suddenly he runs out of lightning and calls out "Hey, pegasus, gimme a lightning bolt!" So then the pegasus laughs and goes "HA, no, BIT-female dog-!" and flies off. Who's king of the Greek gods now, huh?

Also, HORSES. Horses are the test of your manhood. I remember a story about this powerful warrior who was asked what animal he wanted to take with him into war. Did he want a lion? No. A T-Rex? No. What about frickin' Bahamut or Tiamat? Hell, no. He wanted an effin' HORSE. All 'cause horses are loyal and don't get in the way of kickass skills. Choosing anything other than a horse would have made him a weak-willed PU-domesticated cat- on the field of battle.

So Don't. You. Dare. Make fun of ANY equestrians. They can and WILL f-under commision of a certain monarch- you UP. Comprendes?

Also, we should invite Sparky.

ClockHand
04-03-2012, 07:12 PM
He didn't want a T-Rex? He must have been the most retarder warrior ever, and that's not saying much.

Hamachi
04-03-2012, 07:13 PM
He's manly enough not to NEED a T-Rex. Do you need a T-Rex, punk?

ClockHand
04-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Hell yeah, a T-Rex would be so rad.
Are you kidding me? I would be the biggest conqueror on Earth, no warrior with horses would be able to kick my ass, and the best part I would have a extincted animal as a pet. How is possible no one picked the T-Rex?

GunZet
04-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I'll take a stegosaurus, plz.

jubeh
04-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Hell yeah, a T-Rex would be so rad.
Are you kidding me? I would be the biggest conqueror on Earth, no warrior with horses would be able to kick my ass, and the best part I would have a extincted animal as a pet. How is possible no one picked the T-Rex?

They were scavengers YEAH I SAID IT

Sylux
04-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Unicorns are your best friends bro. They're strong and quick and magical and their only weakness is virgin women. Also, they can cure sicknesses and shi-crap- with their awesome horns. If you get shot in the street a unicorn is your homie, 'cause he'll fix you right up and gallop you far far away. If you're looking for a good girlfriend, they also double as fantastic slut detectors, since they're sure as hell not going anywhere near nonvirgin women.

So are pegasi. Pegasi carry lightning bolts for ZEUS. That's right, a M&$#^$%#ing PEGASUS. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Ian-Hornak-Acrylic-Canvas-Pegasus-1991.jpg/459px-Ian-Hornak-Acrylic-Canvas-Pegasus-1991.jpg
They're so friggin' awesome that every time they stomp the ground with their hooves the earth immediately breaks open and gushes water. Even your mother couldn't stomp the ground that hard with her feet. Oh, did I mention lightning bolts? You thought Zeus was powerful and everything? Imagine a pissed off pegasus, and imagine Zeus doin' his thing and smiting Titans left and right. Suddenly he runs out of lightning and calls out "Hey, pegasus, gimme a lightning bolt!" So then the pegasus laughs and goes "HA, no, BIT-female dog-!" and flies off. Who's king of the Greek gods now, huh?

Also, HORSES. Horses are the test of your manhood. I remember a story about this powerful warrior who was asked what animal he wanted to take with him into war. Did he want a lion? No. A T-Rex? No. What about frickin' Bahamut or Tiamat? Hell, no. He wanted an effin' HORSE. All 'cause horses are loyal and don't get in the way of kickass skills. Choosing anything other than a horse would have made him a weak-willed PU-domesticated cat- on the field of battle.

So Don't. You. Dare. Make fun of ANY equestrians. They can and WILL f-under commision of a certain monarch- you UP. Comprendes?

Also, we should invite Sparky.

This motherfucka just got

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTlB8Hmcw0&context=C46a6f87ADvjVQa1PpcFMhX7IKAGaY_lCpaK0d061-_WkA_vSpSN8=

GunZet
04-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Stop, Hama time.