PDA

View Full Version : Anime Rebel's Co-Writing Project

theAnimeRebel
04-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Carried over from here: http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?2089-I-Need-A-Writer

Thanks ya'll, if you are still interested in joining, just let me know.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-03-2012, 02:54 PM
I quoting the stuff to put here on the story.

You got the serious-humor part perfect. I was thinking bobobo(icant spell it all)-like offguard catching
things. I agree that Japan is cool, it was just a suggestion to make it a bit easier on everyone.

Actual ideas.... I will edit this post with them. what do we need, cooperation, may inspiration in the future. to what we have: an artist 2 writers and i can draw ok as well if needed.

Ideas(the ones tAR came up with):
-2 college age (maybe exchange) students
-1 gains super power and stuff happens.

Ideas(that I got, dont worry they dont conflict.):
-real world with an altrenate-ish history
-world divided into companies(england, america, canada, mexico, south america)
-guy stumbles across something that gives him super powers on accident
-he is not told how to use them or what he has
-also the guy who gave them to him is crazy and gave him odd ones(turning things to cheese, making cats fall out of the sky on their backs)
-there is a company that's based in the arctic and antarctic regions that want to find the guy who gave the protagonist super powers.
-we dont know why.

Now go ahead and add to the pool.

Hmm, I wonder how such (seemingly) random powers could be implemented in a story.. Maybe he gets something that grants him power, but the power changes per day? And the crazy person who gave it to him chooses a random power for that day or something like that. <-Just an idea I just had.
That company chasing the guy who gave the powers, chases him because besides the useless powers (changing stuff into cheese, making cats rain), there are more useful, powerful/whatever stuff you can do with them (for example: ...?) . The company either wants that power too, or intends to use the main character's powers, something like that. Or maybe they just want to know how it works. Starting to sound pretty serious again, but that doesn't matter, we can change that at any time ;)

But now; who is the main character? There were 2 college students, male or female? What are their personalities? When the one gets his awful super powers, what does the other do?

How does the Rebel Boss feel about these ideas by the way? :P

I like the random power for the day. or maybe a list of powers per day of the week, and they are randomly "equipped" when you try to activate them?

also howabout:
The crazy guy is dead. so they want to blow up whats keeping him around. he's the first opposition to arctic, and he almost won.

on the subject of the main character, I'd say make him a dude(easier to write from the pov you are). thats what i got on that.

Ackbar (Bossman), whats your take on this?

theAnimeRebel
04-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Oh thanks, I was just about to do that. xD

AlmanacnamedTime
04-03-2012, 02:57 PM
you welcome man, so whats your take?

Shindoutou
04-03-2012, 05:31 PM
The crazy guy is dead. so they want to blow up whats keeping him around. he's the first opposition to arctic, and he almost won.

You saying that the guy is dead, and is staying on this world as some sort of ghost? I like that idea.
What do you mean with 'first opposition to the arctic company'?

Though, with a list for every day of the week, you mean he gets only seven powers? Or a 'choice' for every day, like three a day, of which one will be randomly chosen? I think seven would give us little freedom on that matter. Maybe we don't need such great freedom though, as the story is quite short.

By the way, it seems I'm in a different time-zone, (I sleep when you're awake) as I'm going to sleep now, so it'll probably take a while for me to answer again if you guys reply, and perhaps vice versa. Just so you know (though you pro'lly already guessed it)

theAnimeRebel
04-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Hmm. interesting ideas guys.
However, I would suggest that you tune down the seriousness quite a bit...you see, I'm really not capable of splitting my attention to give a serious manga the detail that it needs, and the length of the manga suggests more to me a lighter story.
So, it would be great if you could keep it "urban"--(in other words, no artic/antartica. My eyes bugged out of my head when I read that. ;) )
I really do like the idea of the crazy guy. Keep those ideas pluggin.'
Also, if you like, they don't have to be college age students, you can change it to highschool. (That might fit the story better anyways.)
The protag I envisioned as being a guy as well. xD
I'm not sure if the corporate head thing is your best bet for an antagonist---it's rather impersonal, if you ask me. And anyway, if we're going for more of a comedy here the bad guy would seem really out of place if he/they were too heavy.
(Although typing that gave me idea...a serious bad guy, who takes himself too seriously, and has to bear the brunt of the hero's clumsy attacks...I don't know, just a thought.)

Shindoutou
04-04-2012, 05:31 AM
(Although typing that gave me idea...a serious bad guy, who takes himself too seriously, and has to bear the brunt of the hero's clumsy attacks...I don't know, just a thought.)
That's a pretty cool idea. I imagine the bad guy giving a long, serious monologue, and suddenly it starts raining cats. Could be pretty funny xD

Still, what does the other highschool student do? Maybe he's the main chars best friend, and gives him advice and stuff?
Or: if you've ever seen Clannad, or something similar, the main character there is serious, cynical and sarcastic, and his best friend is quite the moron. What if we reverse those roles here, and make the main character a fool? It fits the story well, with the random powers and all that as well :)

AlmanacnamedTime
04-04-2012, 11:04 AM
denno, you are on now.

you never go to the arctic. just people from the arctic('embassadors') are trying to find the dead guy now. also the corporate head isnt the antagonist. he's like a puppet, just with a little power.
he's not exactly a ghost. there's a machine with all his memories and personality imprinted on it.
the ghost dude has a list of powers right, for each day of the week. and he randomly chooses one and might tell the protagonist.
the serious bad guy. exactly.
I was think take an exactly average guy, and plug him in as the protagonist. so not stupid. but not smart.
the other student.... denno you can write him.

(^Thats just an explanation of my thoughts, I am ok with change.)

Shindoutou
04-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Okay, what we need to think of now is where the story will lead. We have some sort of plot now, but it now needs somewhere to go. For example: the protagonist uses his powers to save the world (<--the cliche way out, not that I'd mind); or the protagonist hates having the powers, and is trying to get rid of it; he's leading a 'normal' life, bearing those powers and using them for (useless?) ends, while all kinds of people 'hunt' on him; or something completely different? These are just ideas of the top of my head, actually more like cliches, basic plot lines that can be used for any story.
The other student, well I think we should explore the story itself more so we/I can think of a good role for him. (who knows, maybe he's the antagonist)

One (more) question: how crazy/funny/comical must the story be? Almanac mentioned somewhere to 'go all bobobo' I think, and I think you refer to the manga/anime Bo-bobo? Will we be writing pure comical nonsense, that leaves the reader with a feeling of "what the f* just happened", or is the plan more to make an entertaining story where the reader occasionally laughs, or something in between?
I think the latter is better, 'cause Bo-Bobo was just pure chaos xD

(if you didn't mean the manga bobobo, but something else, then excuse me xD)

AlmanacnamedTime
04-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I meant something in between like you got there.

so I was thinking the protagonist doesn't hate haveing the powers, but he hates the dead guy(I now give him a name-Charly) following him around telling him to do things with his powers that seem ridiculous. (and the protagonist who I cant think of a name for, so go ahead.) never actually notices what happens as an effect. nor is it ever exactly explained what makes the powers tick by Charly. Plus other people are trying to find out who's using the powers. so he's got to hide it.

also I was thinking there'd be a call word (marvel man *shazam* type thing) which activates whatever power is "equipped."

go ahead now denno.

Shindoutou
04-04-2012, 01:42 PM
'kay, cool. I still can't see how the 'dead guy' follows him, him being some sort of ghost would be easy, but you wanted him to be a computer of some sort right? I don't quite know what to make of that though.. Not to criticize, I just don't know how it works. (it reminds me of Ryuk of Death Note a little bit :P)
As for the name of the protagonist, he doesn't need to be an exchange student right? If he is a native Japanese boy, I think it'd be authentic to give him a Japanese name, like Kenji. Same goes for his friend then. (the crazy doesn't need a japanese name i think)
And he hides his powers from the rest of the world, and hates Charly for bugging him and telling him what to do, while he likes having the powers. And Charly uses some nonsensical call word when activating a power for Kenji, sadly I have no ideas a call word. I'll keep it in mind though, if I come up with one, I'll write it down.

It's useful if we make a little habit for both Charly and Kenji then, something they enjoy doing, or just do, to give them some more personality etc. Maybe Kenji likes baseball or something, or has some kind of stop word he uses all the time (like Naruto's "datte bayo")

I think it's a good idea for the main character to be still in school, getting good grades, and having a nice life, until he meets Charly. The summer holiday has just started, so he doesn't have to go to school. Sounds good?

AlmanacnamedTime
04-04-2012, 02:06 PM
you got what I was thinking, the computer is the superpower giver thing, its made of tons of little nanobots that look like a bracelet or something. Charley doesnt even have to be japanese. I just thought it sounded good for a crazy dead guy.
the call word, dont know. but charly doesnt activate it, he messes with Kenji(that sounds like a good name, howabout Himura Kenji?) until he does what charly wants, and he has to avod the peoples.

Shindoutou
04-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Okay, I see now. Seems pretty solid to me. The reader will never learn how the nanobots and bracelet etc work, or how the powers are possible, so we don't have to know that either, right? ;)
Do you dig the idea of the setting being the summer holiday? Also for a personal thing about Kenji, he has an obsession for something (cats maybe? xD) so (in this example) when he has to do something for Charley he gets distracted when he sees a stray cat. (it doesn't have to be about cats though ;))

AlmanacnamedTime
04-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Yeah the summer thing sounds great. also exactly. enough nano bots never leave to show the bracelet any different. although I like the idea of maybe the other student gave him the bracelet, and Charly just stuck the nanobots on it. Also an obsession, not cats. But that sounds cool. make him an otaku? then he'll always look at the video game posters randomly.

theAnimeRebel
04-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Sounds great ya'll. I'm still opposed to the corporatation/artica thing.
I love the name Kenji. My original idea for his partner would be a nerdy intellectual who would serve as a foil to Kenji's character. I don't know though, what do you all think?
Also, the whole nano-bot bracelet sounds a little too techy/scientific. ;) What if it was a cheesy, box like object or wrist watch or something, you know, Pokemon style.
Also for Charley, what if he's always on the look-out/running from an underground army of rathr nonthreatening objects. (i.e., toasters, cats, etc.) This could serve as an untimely interuption when Kenji is trying to use/un-use his power(s).
Let me know what you think.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-04-2012, 05:47 PM
The idea for Charly sounds fun.
on the subject of the bracelet, nano bots are tiny, and only Charly knows their there.
also the corporation idea was to make a different style of society. making it easier to write. You have my thoughts, and can veto ideas cuz you are the General Skywalker.

Shindoutou
04-05-2012, 07:44 AM
I like Rebel's ideas, the cheesy wrist watch thing is a better idea than nanobots in my opinion, mainly because I have no idea how the latter works, but also so we can have Charley's face appear on screen, and talk to Kenji. (making it too sci-fi with nanobots etc would make it a little too serious i guess?) The idea for Charley being parano&#239;d for nonthreatening objects or animals is very fun as well. When Charley sees a cat, he yells at Kenji to run away, or kill the cat or whatever, and Kenji is just left there in confusion.
The best friend of Kenji a nerdy intellectual sounds good, though it makes him sound a bit like Charly himself. (is it 'Charly' or 'Charley'? xD)

theAnimeRebel
04-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Hmm, I thought Charly was some crazy old guy? How would that be similar to an intellectual?

Shindoutou
04-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Ah, I guess I misread something. Still, insanity is often an extreme of intelligence xD so I just figured the crazy old guy must be intellectual too. Oh well ;)

AlmanacnamedTime
04-05-2012, 11:55 AM
OK the wristwatch is fine, the bracelet I think I said before was just an example.
I kinda thought that Charly(now that can be the official spelling) would have been smart, hes just been around and alone so long he went insane.
I don't see why Kenji's friend couldn't also be an intellectual. Just less of one then Charly. Especially if we use my suggestion that Kenji is an otaku, as his obsession.

Shindoutou
04-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I'm fine with the intellectual friend, no problem.

Will the story lead somewhere, or will it just be random happenings, like a 'slice of life' following Kenji and Charly with their 'adventures'? I think it's best to have some sort of ending in mind while creating a short story as this, so we have something to work towards. Then we can get started on some of the storyboarding. :D

AlmanacnamedTime
04-05-2012, 01:28 PM
I think the random happening should trigger an event that Charly is orchestrating or something of the like. So it looks like a ton of random stuff, but it's not.
However, ultimately I believe that the decision should be left to the Bossman.

Shindoutou
04-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I was thinking something like that too. The final word is to the Rebel then. :)

AlmanacnamedTime
04-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Cool. So Denno, for a codeword, "intour." Also how do you want to go about divvying up the writing?

theAnimeRebel
04-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Oh yeah, most assuredly have some sort of an ending in mind, but nothing epic, just you know...keep it light.
As for Charly---yes. insane people are smart, but I think you should overplay the insane part and downplay the smart part. That way Kenji's friend and Charly would be a lot different.
For code words---why not try making up some Japanese stuff?

Here's my idea that I had for divvying up the writing part, but tell me what you think.
Almanac-writes "episode" one
Denno-writes episode tw0
Amanac-three
(so on and so forth until ten)
Then you'd send em' to me, I'd preview and suggest changes. (eh, maybe, I might cut this step for time and effort reasons)
Then Almanac sends his episodes to Denno, and Denno will send your episodes to Amanac. Each of you will preview and edit/revise the other persons, taking VERY careful note of what you've changed. If you don't agree with the changes, you can discuss them here on this thread.
(I realize that this method could open a can of worms, however, I'm not sure how you can keep the tone and stuff consistent if one author is the sole author of a particular episode.)
Then send the finals back to me, and I'll go over it and suggest any last changes.
Viola! (So really it's a three step process, tell me what you think of this idea.)
I can also send you both the rough layouts that I had in mind for the pages, or you yourselves can do the rough layouts, if you want. I guess we'll see.
Do you want to finalize a plot before you start?

AlmanacnamedTime
04-05-2012, 06:54 PM
On the subject of Charly, haha! You got it. *salute
I'm cool with that way of divvying it up.
You can do the layout roughs.
I kinda want to see where it goes, but pick an ending first.
Also I promise to not make any Starwars puns about the Rebel Alliance. It's tempting.

Shindoutou
04-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Yes, pick an ending first, and then just see what happens in between :)
For the rest, I agree with your suggestion for distributing the episodes and all,
By the way, I'm kinda very short on time this weekend, with gigs, work and easter, so I'll not be on this forum 'till tuesday again.. I might have time to check this thread in the meantime, but I won't be able to write anything yet. (meh, we still need to think of an ending anyway ;))

AlmanacnamedTime
04-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Ending Idea which sounds crazy:
Make a giant pit that sucks all cats in it.

that's all I got for right now. I'll start writing as soon as I get a name for Kenji's bud.

theAnimeRebel
04-14-2012, 12:48 AM
how's it coming you all?

AlmanacnamedTime
04-16-2012, 11:21 AM
I'll have it done by saturday, just trying to make it fit.
something I should mention, I kinda made kenji's friend a female, and the reason she's an intellectual is cuz her dad's a professor, and he's from the states. If you want this changed, now would be good.

theAnimeRebel
04-21-2012, 02:35 AM
well...I thought they were roommates, but if not that's find. Provides more interest. (Although I warn you I am not that talented at drawing Igirls. O.O)
How's Denno doing?
Thanks Almanac, for stickin' with this. do you have names and an ending in mind? How about you Denno, ending ideas?
Sorry I haven't been around in a while...keep pluggin' away ya'll!

AlmanacnamedTime
04-21-2012, 02:39 PM
I have the plot outline thing written, typing for you, honestly I might end u double posting to make it more aware to you and Denno. Denno, I know you log in. Ideas?

Shindoutou
04-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been replying lately, I've been very busy with exams and a play for school due next month (nobody could think of an ending for that one too :P)
I have nothing written out yet, I'm waiting for an idea for the end, or the direction the plot will take.
If you've finished the first episode, or have the general idea in place, just post it or send it, I'll be able to get some inspiration from that. I have no idea what you've changed and what's the same in your script up untill now..

Still, I have no idea for an ending myself, but if you post your plot outline you mentioned, maybe I could think of one then.. I'm almost free for the next three weeks, except for exam training, so I'll finally have enough time for this.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-22-2012, 06:10 PM
First comic BASIC Plan!
(this is not in pages this in plot stages)

Charly = Charly
HK = Himura Kenji (main Character)
RS = Rito[Wright] Sayuri (main character's best friend/childhood friend)
RSF = RS's father
the wip key word = sis vows plate(mispronounced 'sis vous plait')

1)HK is walking to school giving a bit of backstory(he lives with RS and family because
his parents have gone off somewhere for a long trip, RSF is a professor at the college in town
and RS is a female otaku) when Charly is found by accident when HK falls into a large
pit(there's something being dug up) and he finds the watch, which Charly talks
HK into taking, after HK puts it on, Charly reveals that he can't get it of and
HK now has whichever supperpower that Charly feels like. Charly also says that he will
follow HK everywhere except the shower. Also when Charly sees RSF's cat he freaks out
because he hates cats.

2)The next day HK is walking to school and Charly on a specific street corner tells him
to activate the watch. HK refuses and keeps walking. Because of HK's refusal CHarly creates
a string of annnoying happenings to get HK to do as he wants.(He gives a substitute teacher
a string of pop quizzes, pushes people into HK and makes it look like HK is grabbing them,
tripping with his lunch and in PE)

3)When walking home Charly pesters HK who finally gives in and puppies and french pastries
start raining down out of the sky on passerby. People naturally start spazzing out and
calling 119 and the press. HK goes through a few alleys and gets home.

4)Charly reveals himself to RS.

5)HK, RS, and Charly talk about Charly, and then HK falls asleep.

told ya, id get it done. just forgot to post it here.

Shindoutou
04-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Great job Almanac! :D
I love what you did with it!

Now the plan is you write the first episode, and I'll do the second, etc., right? And I assume that plot stage 1) is also episode one in that case?
Then we can get started with writing the thing :D

But, part 5 is not yet the end, right? We'll still have to figure something out for that then, but at least we'll be able to get started.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-23-2012, 10:02 AM
no plot stages = 1)exposition, 2)rising action, 3)climax, 4)falling action, 5)resolution.

and yes you write teh second episode.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-24-2012, 11:54 AM
sorry for the double post, but Denno, you gonna edit it?
also boss was the plan with the scripty thing? did you want to storyboard it out?

Shindoutou
04-24-2012, 05:21 PM
What exactly do you mean with editing? Edit what you've written as the Basic Plan?
I don't think that needs much editing. We (the three of us?) should create some sort of plan for the individual episodes; what happens when, and the plan was to make around 10-11 episodes I think, right? Maybe I remembered wrong. And then, shall we write the episodes at the same time (as in: you write 1 and I do 2 at the same time) or do we keep passing the baton (you write 1, then I do 2, etc.)?
I think if you write them after each other, it'll be easier to revert to the previous episode, but it will take longer.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-24-2012, 05:26 PM
well this is meant as the basic plan for episode 1, I was wondering if you wanted anything changed around, also I believe the plan was passing the baton option to give Rebel time.

theAnimeRebel
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Time to draw? Figured I'd let you finish writing first. ;) If we could keep it to ten episodes that would be great.
Almanac---the only thing that was confusing is the names. Are you going trad. last name first? I'm not sure, either way's okay, but I'd prefer to call the MC Kenji if you know what I mean. :p
Can you give me the characters bios/profiles so I know what they look like? I want to start with the character designs.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-24-2012, 07:25 PM
give you time to start drawin at least. and yes traditional, if its in japan, no other way I would write it.

Character bios(Charly):

Name: "Charly"
Hair: see-through lighter brown
Height: 5'4''
Persona:Crazy ghost guy, appears to be late 20s or early 30s, completely insane, and only Kenji or whoever he allows to see him can. Charly enjoys pranks, and will not appear around cats.
Likes: Bothering Kenji, streetlights, Rito Sayuri, Himura Kenji, the color red.
Dislikes: cats, serious people, the color purple.

Himura Kenji

Name: Himura Kenji
Hair: Dark brown
Height: 5'4''
Persona: Quiet person who as always preferred to be alone, Kenji simply likes to sit and think, he is afraid of people forcing him to do anything, but is quite compliant with most requests, average knowledge of things, the only person he really will seek out to talk to is Sayuri.
Likes: Quiet, being alone or with only a small amount of people, the color blue, Rito Sayuri(not necessarily in a romantic way)
Dislikes: Charly being bothersome, lots of people, loud places/noises.

Denno, would you also like to do profile things for each chapter? or should we just do any character we introduce in the chapter?

Shindoutou
04-25-2012, 12:09 PM
The profiles are good, we just need one of Sayuri now.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by that though? Profiles for the chapters? Do you mean profiles for the characters that appear in each chapter, or about what happens in each chapter? Or what?

By the way, I'm very sorry, but the next two days or so ('till Saturday) I'll be very busy with something (with people from school, etc.), so I still won't have time to write anything, but after that, I'll be free for a week. So, I hope you guys have enough patience ;)

AlmanacnamedTime
04-25-2012, 12:19 PM
I mean the profiles of the characters that appear in each chapter that whichever one of us writes that have a bigger then small role.

Shindoutou
04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Okay, well, I'll make their profiles then, as soon as they appear in the script.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Rito Sayuri

Name: Rito Sayuri
Hair: Black
Height: 5'6''
Persona: Sayuri is half Asian/White and her father is a University professor, her mother died when she was young, and she filled the hole left with games and anime. Sayuri has known Kenji ever since either of them can remember, she also likes to point out that she is taller then Kenji whenever he does something she dislikes. Secretly however, she wishes she were shorter so she could be more accepted by other females, who think she is weird, and call her "Megane" because of her large glasses.
Likes: The color blue, Himura Kenji(not necessarily in a romantic way), learning, games, anime, noise.
Dislikes: lots of people, being grounded, quiet, not understanding things, her glasses

there^

theAnimeRebel
04-28-2012, 03:15 PM
I thought Charley was an old guy? Other than that I'm going to start sketching the characters. Everything sounds good.

AlmanacnamedTime
04-28-2012, 07:09 PM
hes a ghost. old comes with that. just give him older fashions i guess.

theAnimeRebel
05-06-2012, 05:34 PM
So how's the writing coming? Did ya'll give up? ;p (JK)
Actually I was wondering if we have a title and ending in mind.
Let me know how it's a comin'!

AlmanacnamedTime
05-07-2012, 02:31 PM
i didnt give up just thought we were waiting on char designs? Do you and denno want to have us all do a storyboard?

Shindoutou
05-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Well, I was kinda waiting for you to post episode 1. (thought you were working on that) Haha, seems like everyone was waiting for each other to make a move eh..
Anyway, the designs can be made at any point, they're not really essential for the writing.
Some kind of storyboard would be convenient, though we should think of an ending first. Haven't really been thinking about that lately, to be honest, though. My exams are starting next week, so I should be studying all the time. Usually when I really should be studying, my creative juices start flowing, so I hope I can think of something soon. Or else we could still go with that 'giant hole sucks all cats in' or something like that (no).

AlmanacnamedTime
05-07-2012, 05:33 PM
shoudl we set some sort of process up for this? example being: current writer does a plot outline, we all storyboard it, it gets drawn.

AlmanacnamedTime
05-28-2012, 03:07 PM
DOUBLE POST!!(sorry)

are we still doing this?

Shindoutou
05-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Oh hey I kinda' forgot about this.
I don't know, I'm not creative enough to take the initiative with this story, but I'm very much willing to help if you (BOTH) want to continue with it.

AlmanacnamedTime
05-29-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't care either way, just want to know if this is going down or not.

theAnimeRebel
06-01-2012, 01:04 AM
X_X I don't know...two writers is difficult huh? Anyway, if you guys want to drop it that's fine. My other project is rockin' and rollin' right now so I'm concentrating on that. We could just hold off until the end of summer OR
Continue with our original plan...but first off get a plot finanlized. Anyway. Thoughts?

(BTW< Sorry that I'm not on here that much, me and getting a computer that I can use is....difficult, at least.)

AlmanacnamedTime
06-01-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm up for doing it at the end of summer. I have stuff I need to do outside of the internet then.