PDA

View Full Version : Thread Problem

T1B3R1U5
03-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I started a video game related thread in it's respective section and I'm able to read the most recent posts in it. But when I try to look over the older post it get this message: "[an error occured while processing this directive]". I don't know if it's a moderation thing or what but I would like to know what to do.

EDIT: I forgot to add that it's here at: http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?2022-MMO-s.-Your-own-decrepid-and-degenerate-opinions-on-what-you-think-of-these...

GunZet
03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Change the name of the thread from
"MMO's. Your own decrepid and degenerate opinions on what you think of these..."
To
"MMO's. Your own decrepid and degenerate opinions on what you think of these"

T1B3R1U5
03-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I would but everytime I try to go back and edit the title I get the same lame error message. :/ I might have to delete that thread and make another one that is named the same but without the periods. F&@#$^@#!%$&!@#$%*($#&!

GunZet
03-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Odd, that error should only pop up on the second page, the first page should be fine. I assume you know how to edit the thread title without actually going into the thread? Double click just right outside the thread name, and you can edit it that way.