PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare

Sal
02-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Time doesn't matter anymore. Your main goals is just to stop your suffering.

In the past magic was thought to be fake, but when scientist find an ruin strange things start to happen. People around the world begin to have nightmares. The scientist decicide to destroyed the artifact.Yet they did not know what was to come. When the artifact was destroyed the scientist buried it. The land was peaceful for 200 years. Then all of a sudden tye artifact exploded causing the earth to beome a desolate waste land. People could not trust each other, so they spit up into groups. The people soon descovered they've gaind powers which they called magic. They studied their magic, made empires and military. Soon war broke out. While these empires where at war no one noticed the area where the artifact was buried. Hells gates where opened and evil started pouring out. The humans banned together to stop the threat. They created an organisation of preist to summon angels to help with the war.

Races: Angels, Akuma, Humans

Classes:Humans-Pure: (Priest) (Warrior-soldier-knight-leigonaire)
Summoner[only divine creatures]

Humans-Evil Linch Warlock

Warrior-Soldier-Knight-Leigonaire

Summoner

Angels-Punisher-Judge-Executioner-Savior-Guardian

Akuma-Juggernaut-Spawn-Wraith-Corrupter-Reaper-Soul Snatcher

Name:

Abilities:

Bio:

Emi_Higurashi
02-29-2012, 03:05 PM
This sounds like a simpler post of Zero's Transcendence. But it's pretty good. HAve fun!

Sal
03-01-2012, 12:07 PM
I plan to delete it lol

Kenzieroo
03-01-2012, 12:23 PM
I like it, I'll join later. Gtg to school soon.

Emi_Higurashi
03-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Well, I'm going to join, just not right now. Homework, creative writing. busy >w<

Sal
03-04-2012, 09:57 PM
oh ok i guess ill keep it but i tthink b4 we start we need more ppl to reply

Emi_Higurashi
03-06-2012, 05:26 PM
*pptthh* Whatever Onii-san xDD

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 06:16 PM
The story reminds me too much of the game Doom. xD

Name: Kano Izami (Yes, in japanese the guys last name is girlish or is a girls name)
Race:Akuma
Class: Juggernaut
Abilities: Blood Rage, Bone Armor, Ravage, and Scatter
Bio: Kano is a juvenile minded type of guy. Never takes things very seriously and seems to actually have a light hearted nature. This only hides the fact that Kano is a very skilled killer and loves to leave his fights in a bloodbath. Not many have survived a fight with Kano due to his sadistic and cold-hearted nature. He has roamed for a long time looking for a relic that he calls 'The Orb'. During his travels he came across Satuba, and joined him as his 'partner' in his search for power. His motives for joining seem simple minded at best by his partner. But really, Kano just enjoys being able to kill something.

Sal
03-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Well every juvinile minded akuma needs a partner

Name: Satuba Narigo
Race: Akuma
Class: Juggernaut
Abilities: Faster and stronger than almost all of the Akumas. Rest is unknown.

Bio: Satuba is an serious akuma. He likes getting to the point quick as possible. If hes in a nice mood he lets his partner have fun with their opponent. Usually any partner that annoys him end up dead. Satuba has a tall demeanor around 6'3 andhas a masculine build. He loves collecting skulls of his most powerful opponents. He now hunts the most fearsome people around to gain their power.

Emi_Higurashi
03-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Every freak needs a creepier freak to back em up :3

Name: Saya Kitsune
Race: Akuma
Class: Soul Snatcher
Abilities: Necromany,telepathy, ice shield and blade, weapons are best formed in ice and mixed with storm poison.

Bio: Lived through many wars, recently found out that her powers are all for snatching souls and are to be given to other akuma for their strength. Loves to pester her two favorite companions Kano and Satuba, she's more or less like a pixie or dark sprite. she's only there to keep the two from failing their power-seeking mission. she's small but not as small as a regular pixie. She loves to pull pranks on the two when it's not expected, and she's just as dark and sadistic as the other two. but she makes up for it with a killer girl's grin. She usually only goes into battle with Kano, seeing him as weaker than her long time friend, Satuba. She loves being in the middle of danger, especially when she plans ahead when watcher her opponent attack. She is quick to find out the three main parts that her opponent is most sensitive about (That doesn't mean she'd kick them in the nuts each time either) and she acts like a 5 year old when she's in a playful, sarcastic, and mischievious mood.
(I meant she's small for her physical age, she's actually 5'3'')

Sal
03-08-2012, 01:13 AM
(Dessert of Zero) the most dangerous dessert. “Were almost there.” I looked behind me. Kano was playing around as usual. “Kano hurry before I kill you....I dont liked to be slowed down he might leave before we get there.” I said in an angry deep scratchy voice. I looked at Saya with my full black eyes with a giant red pupals. Then I looked back up. I was holding a necklace with skulls.

T1B3R1U5
03-08-2012, 03:02 PM
(It's spelled desert btw)

I looked at Satu and said, "Sheessh man, you make seem like the opportunity will be gone forever." I caught up to him and gave Saya a quick glance. She unnerved me more than Satu did. If being an Akuma had a definition, she would be the ultimate one. I looked ahead and said, "[Inhumane Contact, Bone Chilling Armor]" Spots on all along my spine shot out tendrils that quickly turned into a form of armor around my body. I started to run ahead and shot Saya a quick message with my mind, "I'll clear the way ahead since I'm the only idiot dumb enough to do it."

Sal
03-08-2012, 03:15 PM
I stared directly in front of me there was a huge sand storm coming our way, but there were heavy foot steps echoing around us. “There's an army coming our way” I said to myself “Maybe Kano while die while taking it down”. I thought.

T1B3R1U5
03-08-2012, 04:05 PM
I was running at a blinding speed, the very first few ranks were in direct eyesight. I grinned which made the armor move to make it look like it was baring sharp teeth. The very front of the army started to open fire on me but most of the projectiles bounced away or tried to embed itself in the armor. The armor, of course, regenerated itself. I quickly got into the army's ranks and just started disembowling, tearing, and mutilating them. The army itself made a circle around me, which to me meant that they thought I was Satu. 'Good, that gives Satu and Saya the upper hand. If they so choose to help.

Emi_Higurashi
03-08-2012, 04:39 PM
I smacked Satu in the back of the head and frowned. I groaned and dashed past him and went to help Kano. "BAKA!! WAIT FOR ME YOU DUMBARSE!!" I screeched. I knew he wouldn't listen, so I sped up. [Forging: Twin Dragons: Ice blades] I went straight into attack with Kano and glared every once in a while at him, giving him my usual "You're are so whipped" look. I ignored the solitude stares and glances he gave me, but it tore me inside to understand he was frightened of me in some sense at least. I frowned as the blood from one of the military men splashed across my face. I grabbed as many as the souls I could and gave them to Kano. I quickly dashed off the finish the rest and I sighed.

T1B3R1U5
03-08-2012, 04:49 PM
The last few men I dragged out their deaths. The souls given to me by Saya I put into what I called 'Soul Shards', which was just crystals that housed the souls of the dead. I put the shards I had created from the souls into my small satchel-like bag. I left three out of the five men left of the normal army alive so Saya could do whatever it was she wanted to. I didn't want to be anywhere near this place when it happened though. I sensed someone nearby, he was powerful but it was nothing compared to being in Satu's presence. His presence was so strong that if could block someone's senses should they get too close.

Emi_Higurashi
03-08-2012, 07:19 PM
I let a ice dagger slice the rest's throat and dashed off sendig a telepathic message to Kano. "First you make me feel guilty enough to help you end your bloodlust crave, then you make me finish it off. hell with that you lil shit." I glared at him as I past him, he was only a few years older than me but I always felt better when I called him a 'lil shit' due to him being older and taller than me. I huffed and stopped by Satu, waiting for Kano to finally catch up.

T1B3R1U5
03-08-2012, 07:44 PM
I stopped right where I was. She irked me with something she said. For the first time, I glared at her right square in her eyes. I wasn't afraid of her at the moment, just rightfully irritated. Of course, I just turned and began to walk, in what could've been a random direction, "Satu, this way." I motioned with my hand to follow me and I let the shadows hide my angered and otherwise cold, pale face.

Emi_Higurashi
03-08-2012, 08:04 PM
A sense of irritation with me from Kano sent chills down my spine, I knew that I finally made him snap. I didn't show a successful expression, rather I showed a sadistic, seductive smile at him and walked away. I knew it would just make him more mad, but who could help it when someone was alreaady irritated right? I smiled at what my next plan was going to be. I sighed after I hid myself from the two friends and dropped my masochistic exterior and sighed again. My mind wandered back to the stern, irritated look on Kano and I bit my bottom lip, stopping myself from crying, only making my lip bleed. I regained composure and smiled at the two and stayed back a few feet away my regular attitude back.

T1B3R1U5
03-08-2012, 08:18 PM
"What's the matter Saya, crying over your own work?" I said aloud. She didn't know that I can tell the difference between false emotions and those that were "real". But I didn't care, it wasn't in my nature to be that way. I shook my head and kept walking away. There was no need for anything of this nature. Whatever feeligns I had were gone. I left that behind with my humanity.

Emi_Higurashi
03-08-2012, 09:09 PM
I grimaced, "oh you know... the sight of blood made me lose my orgasm for you" I retorted, giving him a warning snarl as I shoved past him. "don't try to act like you know about me, because I'm not the type to reveal everything to someone as loatheful as you." I turned my head and glared at him. "have fun, my Sweet" I grinned mischieviously and turned to skip away like a a schoolgirl.

Sal
03-08-2012, 09:33 PM
I grabbed them both by the throats and lifted them from the ground. I squeezed Saya’s throat harder than Kano’s. “ Dont touch me” I hissed at Saya. I then dropped them both to the ground. “ Kano I choked you becasue you didnt die.” My tone was dead serious and my expression blank. “Now lets go” I said with an inpatient attitude. “I can feel him” We approached the city there where gaurds all over the walls and in front of us. “My turn” I said normally. “Quake.” I wispered. The ground started shaking hard. The walls of the city started cracking, people where falling and getting crushed under the giant rocks.

Emi_Higurashi
03-09-2012, 05:28 PM
"I didn't touch you asshole. I pushed Kano out of my way. and you touched me dumbass!!" I was ready to beat the shit out of him. I sighed popped my neck, making 'crack' sounds and walked away. I was going to go ahead a hang out with a few dead corpses, meaning I was going to kill anything in my way. I started giggling as I hopped over each dead guy I had previously killed, purposely snapping their necks by stepping on their heads. I loved it when they give me a shocked expression after such a unexpected death from me. I sighed in content, then I looked back and remembered why I also hated everyone and everything. I groan when I saw them slowly catching up. I walked ahead a bit faster.

Sal
03-09-2012, 07:12 PM
All you could hear was the cracking of bones and the shuffle of our feet across the sand. I yelled out to Saya “ Stop cracking their necks or you'll have another orgasm.” I walked over to her and put her on my shoulders. “I might need you for this one.” I told her. *CRACk* I stepped on a skull. Just then I heard a loud moan and something wet on my shoulders. “Saya....” I said angrily. I continued to walk forward. “Kano you standby until things are looking like they get rough. Suddenly we stopped and a man started to approach us. He was wear armor the seemed to perice the darkness around us. It seemed to be all colors of the colored spectrum, and his hair glowed multi colored. “So you must be Zero the Legionare.” I said to him while staring into his white glowing eyes.

Emi_Higurashi
03-09-2012, 08:06 PM
I glared at Satu and started kicking and screaming. "SATUBA LET ME GO!!" I screeched, he made a skull crack and glared at him, then I heard a moan off the side of us and I looked at Kano, raising a questionable eyebrow. I heard Satu angrily say my name, that's when I really glared and kicked him in the stomach. "I DIDN"T MOAN ASK KANO, AND WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME YOU IDIOT?!?" I started hitting his back and kicking near his nether regions. "I swear Satuba, if you do NOT let me go right now, I'll kick you so hard you'll be pissin out of your ass you damn old fxxk!" I growled.

Sal
03-09-2012, 10:09 PM
“Kano is nowhere around us Saya, also my shoulders are wet from you.” I told her. "Stop screaming its time to fight.” I looked back to Zero. He was holding a giant sword in one hand. “ Im presuming you heard of me” I asked him. “Of course” he replied. “ Your Satuba, skull collector.” I stared at him blankly. “Saya kill him and you can eat his soul. Ill take his power, and Kano can have his bones for his armor or whatever he wants.”

Emi_Higurashi
03-12-2012, 06:35 PM
"Let me go and I'll do as you say..." I paused, my eyes changing to a pale ice blue, my claws extending, and my fangs extracting. "...Master Satuba." I smirked and cracked my knuckles. (it's like too early for me, so I'll be slow... (-.-) sorry 'bout that.)

T1B3R1U5
03-12-2012, 06:52 PM
I cackled at the guy in front of Saya and Satu. He still believed in the old things from a world long gone, which gave me a quick thought, 'What if he knows about the Orb?' I looked at the man and ran to catch up with the others, "Wait. I want ask a quick question. What do you know about the Orb?" I look at him and waited for a reply, but none other than a scoff came. I got ticked from that but, I had to resist attacking the guy. I really hated to know that Satu thought I was the weaker of the two and that I was expendable. But of course, having that much power makes everyone expendable.

I did as I was told. I stayed out of conflict until things looked like I needed to join in, but knowing Saya. I wouldn't need to join in until she tired or got bored with her target. So, I started collecting bones from the guys that were dead. I looked at them and said to myself, "Such brittle things can tell me so much of the life they lived. What a waste of potential. Hehehe." I used a small ritual I had learned off a Irkanian Medicine man to collect the information locked inside the bones, which caused them to crumble and add onto my own bones. Causing my weight to change some, my bone density now allowed me to survive 105mm cannon shells. I smirked at nothing but the raw strength I now felt within myself.

Emi_Higurashi
03-12-2012, 07:33 PM
My skin became colder than the average temperature, I laughed at Kano's defeat in question. "Well, I think he can't answer, he might be too busy worrying about dying from the hand of a child-like girl." I sneered my smirk growing as he snarled at my statement. "Well, let's go, give me your best shot...Zero." I cackled and stood there, waiting for him to strike.

T1B3R1U5
03-12-2012, 08:10 PM
I watched with some slight interest, but unless I was in the fight there was nothing to entertain me. I looked over at Satu and figured he was just going to wait until the guy died to take his skull. I wanted the guy's bones, it would allow me to know if the guy had know about the 'Orb'. I bet he didn't know about why I was searching for it, and I'm sure Saya didn't know either. I sure as heck wasn't going to tell them either. I didn't need to be suspicious of them all the time. I looked back at Saya toying with her prey, letting the guy take the first strike which would probably be the most fatal thing to him in the first place. I speak from experience on this of course, but my bone density and strength allowed me to live. 'Surprisingly' I thought to myself.

Emi_Higurashi
03-12-2012, 09:26 PM
He struck with a flash and I moved just in the knick of time. "Whoa, a lil too close for comfort there, Saya.."I thought to myself. I saw his first weakness, it was when he attacked, he lunged instead of flash stepping like most demons of this day do in combat, I quickly stuck at him, causing him to stagger backwards about 3 feet. I smiled at him as his eyes widened at my stong attack. "Just 'cause I am a girl doesn't mean I'm weak like one. Now your turn to hit..." I had a narcissistic smirk playing on my child-like face. I let a laugh out after his face turned from shock to rage in a matter of seconds. He was going to lunge then try to sweep me. I knew his moves were going to be slow and feral. So I just stood there and waited at the precise moment.

Sal
03-12-2012, 10:15 PM
(ZERO IS HUMAN) :] I stared at Kano sitting on the dead bodies. I walked over towards him. “Saya might need your help on this guy she goes off and fights people recklessly.” I told him now looking back at Saya. “She my be able to dodge his moves but his defense is strong and his armor allows him to control gravity.” I smirked “Shes so small”.

T1B3R1U5
03-13-2012, 04:17 PM
I looked at Satu and asked, "And why should I help her? She gives me more of the creeps than you do." I sigh, "Whatever..." I lightly pushed past Satu and lightly said, "{Bone Grind, Severance}" My spine shot out a lot of tendrils that formed a slim and thin looking armor around me. I had an irritated look on my face before my face was covered by the armor. Zero looked over to see me in my armored form and he was beginning to turn to face me. But I had my fist in his face by the time he had completely faced me. The hit sent him flying back a couple hundred yards away. I looked over at Saya, "Can we just get this over with?" I motioned with my hand like I was irritated before I flickred from sight to reappear near Zero.

Emi_Higurashi
03-13-2012, 06:42 PM
I snarled at the voice that called me small. "I'M NOT SMALL, I'M FUN-SIZED, GET IT RIGHT!!! DAMN!" I yelled, just after that Kano connected his fist with Zero's face. I groaned and flash-stepped up to Kano and Zero, I glared at him. "I was having fun teasing him! why do you always have to be a sour puss and end my games?" I grimaced at them both and Istruck my ice blade into his lungs, pulling it out, and sighing, tackled Zero and held him down, my eyes going straight from icy blue to bloodlust red. I growled and stabbed Zero in the neck numerous time. I made my weapon longer and I struck his heart to end it. I was covered in blood, my eyes had gone back to a piercing purple frost. I stomped and glared up at Kano, my bloody body up agaisnt his and my head tilted back to glare up at him. "You need to learn to be nice to me and quit acting as if I'm the scariest being in all of this worthless piece of shit! I have had it with you and Satu teasing me! I hope you find a succumbi and she/he rapes you!" I was beyond pissed, I shoved him, but with my small body I barely made him budge. I huffed and threw the sould at his face and walked away.

T1B3R1U5
03-13-2012, 07:31 PM
As I always did, I tore Zero's head off of the rest of his body and made a clicking noise much like a Predator form Aliens versus Predator. I tossed it towards Satu and I looked at Zero and began to try and figure out what information this guy had in his bones. I had a frown across my face, but the armor didn't reflect that fact. In fact, I waited for Satu to do one of his anger fits. I swear, sometimes, I wonder if he's even a grown guy with his anger fits.

Emi_Higurashi
03-13-2012, 08:25 PM
The blood had absorbed into my body by the time I was far away from the annoying two, swearing, ranting, and throwing a sassy fit, I finally calmed down. calling me a bitch is one thing, but when it's directed to my height, hell would surely break loose. I snarled and sat down, making the sand around me turn to snow. I picked it up and threw one at the back of Kano's head, silently snickering to myself.

T1B3R1U5
03-13-2012, 08:39 PM
My arm was a blurr and I caught the snowball in my hand and crushed it. Other than that, I began the ritual to obtain the information I wanted. It would take some time because of the residual power that I would have to channel to Satu and decode all the information in Zero's bone.

Emi_Higurashi
03-13-2012, 08:57 PM
"that'll teach you to call me small again...and ruin my fun." the snowball he had caught had a water poison in it when absorbed into his skin. Knowing it wouldn't hurt him once in his bloodstream, but it did make his irritated in many ways the owner of the body saw fit. I was snickering on no end. I loved it I pulled pranks, then I remembered the last prank that I pulled, I was spanking a akuma friend's ass with a ping pong paddle. I started laughing and I fell back giggling like a ticklish child.

T1B3R1U5
03-13-2012, 09:01 PM
A liquid came out of my skin along with the ritual's cleansing and I sneered at it. 'Saya, no doubt.' I thought to myself. I watched as the liquid travelled along the path with the power that was being channeled to Satu. I kept my mouth and kind of smirked at the liquid that would probably really annoy Satu and he would blame me of all people because I know alot about poisons. I shrugged and stayed quiet.

Emi_Higurashi
03-13-2012, 09:22 PM
I burst into laughter at Kano's genius act. "Kano, I'd hate to say this right now, but I LOVE YOU!" I burst into a new fit of giggles. My mood had changed dramatically from extremely pissed to overly happy and mischievious. I yawned after my fits of giggles ended a few moments ago. "Are you done yet?" I whined, my attitude of a child's now. I was letting it snow on me and I was waiting for the poison to take effect. I started giggling at what might happen.

Sal
03-14-2012, 01:26 AM
I stood up and jumped over the poison. “ Baka ” I said normally. I slowly walked towards Zero's body and picked him up by the whole in his chest. “......” All off a sudden I ripped his body in half. “ Im taking his armor. ” I said to Kano. “ He went down to easy” I thought.

Emi_Higurashi
03-14-2012, 06:20 AM
I set into a fit of giggles after that I couldn't help but fall over and hit my head, which only made it worse, I started laughing harder. "Bakas, of course he went down to easy, You didn't let me have my fun, so I got pissed and went psycho on him, all Kano did was punch him in the face." I said. I yawned and fell asleep in my small pile of snow, a snuggled up into the cold blanket.

Sal
03-14-2012, 05:14 PM
I looked at Saya and shooked my head. " Your carrying her Kano." I said while putting on Zero's Armor. I felt my body getting a little lighter. "I guess its time to test out my new power." I turned towards a dead body and lifted my hand. The body started to slowly lift up off the ground. "Hmmm...lets try this" I closed my hand hard and the body crushed. Blood flew all over the sand. I smiled coldly. "Lets go Kano."

Emi_Higurashi
03-14-2012, 05:41 PM
I snuggled closer into my blanket of cold snow and let out a content sigh. [DREAM] "Hey Saya! Where are you going?" I looked up to see a blurred vision of someone before their untimely death. "I'm going...I'm going...I'm going home?" my answer came out in a question, and the figure smiled at me. "No you're not, Hell isn't home, Earth is home." I frowned at what the figure said before I saw it disappear and I was alone again.[DREAM STOP] I tossed my head to the other side and shifted to find comfort again.

T1B3R1U5
03-14-2012, 06:10 PM
'Pssh, make me pick up the little 'Princess. I hope I live through this.' I thought to myself as I grunted at Satu in a 'Sure, whatever' type of way. I had my armor density change to the heaviest as I lift Saya up and lightly tossed her over my shoulder and began to walk along to catch up to Satu as he walked away. The way I looked made it seem like I was a Bone Golem that are usually found by graveyards in this 'New World'.

Emi_Higurashi
03-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I stirred and felt the warmth of someone's body and I opened an eyes to see what was going on. Apparently all I saw was an ass, and I scrunched my nose up. "That's not a pretty sight to wake up to..." I thought. I decided to fall asleep again and hopefully by the time I woke up I'd be on the ground or something, anything but waking up to seeing the same ass in my face.

T1B3R1U5
03-14-2012, 06:49 PM
I heard Saya's remark and lightly chuckled. I shifted her to be carrying her in my arms instead. I figured it would be best that she didn't wake up the same way again. 'Knowing that she just might kill me because of it' I thought to myself as we kept walking. "Where are we going anyway, Satu? Hell?" I laughed at the thought.

Sal
03-14-2012, 06:53 PM
I gave Kano Zero's Skull back. “Absorb it.” I told him. srry for it being so short still cooking:]

Emi_Higurashi
03-14-2012, 06:54 PM
I involentarily snuggled into whoever was carrying me, but it was all subconscience. I let out a child-like sigh. "mm...dead puppy...." I mumbled in my sleep, I turned my head and my breathing became faint, I was dead asleep now.
(Do you thing Sal will notice I put poison under his bed? xD need I say anymore?)

Sal
03-14-2012, 06:57 PM
We are going to kill everything and start a new generation. I will become a god i replied to him.

T1B3R1U5
03-14-2012, 07:21 PM
I scoffed at the idea but I really didn't care. By the time Satu had tried to give me the skull, it was already being absorbed by turning to dust and adding onto my own armor making look more menacing and practically impregnable (Undestroyable for those that don't understand).

Sal
03-14-2012, 07:59 PM
I smiled at Kano. "Your getting stronger Kano" I said "You may become my General." We walked a little while longer. "Wake up Saya, I want you two to split up and gather info on rumors of powerful people." I told him. "You go south and Saya will go north, Ill be waiting at hells gate for you."

Emi_Higurashi
03-14-2012, 09:06 PM
I woke up and blushed immediately as soon as I saw who was carrying me the whole time and jumped out of Kano's arms. I heard Satu say "Hell's Gates and Saya takes north" I nodded and faded away going towards north. I sent them both a message of agreedment. I started seaching through the northern artics of anyone powerful and heard only lame rumors of previously fought ones and dead ones.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 02:51 PM
I nodded and grunted my acknowledgment of my orders and flickered to be running south and I was already in a tropical area. I went town to town and heard some rumors of a place where people were disappearing for a long time. I kept listening in on rumors to find out where this area was, so I can check it out myself. But most just knew the general area, so I listened more and heard about a "Demon" seen in the northern parts of the land. I also heard that it would slay anyone it came across, and that it had it's own minions that would eat people alive. I knew I found what Satu would love to hear. But right now, if I started running at inhuman speeds, I could be mistaken as the demon itself so I began to leave town.

Emi_Higurashi
03-15-2012, 07:32 PM
I grimaced until I came across a couple who had their hoods up and I began to ask them the same questions. They looked at me and said of a demon who takes away people that lives here. It struck my intrest so I encouraged them to go on. They told me about it and where it might ne. I nodded and thanked them. I turned away and looked back to see them running into their small home. I rose an eyebrow at their action but brushed it off as I disappeared back into the snow cloud and made it back towards Hell's gate in a minute. I jumped down and smiled at Satu. "Wait for Kano, I think he'll have something similar to what I'd say."

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 08:06 PM
I came across a group of people in black hoods who pointed at me and started to speak strangely. 'Oh great, this is not going to be a good thing.' I thought to myself as I kept walking in my direction. As I passed by them, they began to follow me and I saw more of them. I saw less and less of commoners and more and more of those in black hoods. I stopped as they were all around me by now. I dropped my hood down and tossed my bags aside to ask, "What do you want?" They didn't reply, but one of them commanded one to do something. I faced him and he brought out a glaive from his robe. I narrowed my eyes and didn't change into my true form. I sent a thought to Saya, 'It might take me a lil while to get back...'

Emi_Higurashi
03-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I sighed when I got Kano's message, "What happen? you have midget freaks chasing you or something?" I sent back, I wasn't one to stay with Satu much anymore, to be honest to myself, I really wanted to be with Kano at that moment. I couldn't let Satu know what I was think so I stated softly. "Satu, Kano is still gather up enough info, please wait a lil longer."

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 08:56 PM
'Cheeky bitch.' I thought to myself before the guy attacked me with a speed that hardly seemed human. I dodged it of course and slapped him across the head in a taunting sort of way. He stumbled and then regained his balance to face me, this time he taunted me and waved with his fingers for me to come at him. I grinned and cracked my knuckles, 'This is going to be fun' I thought to myself.

Sal
03-20-2012, 12:40 PM
I glared at Saya. “ I dont like to be kept waiting.” I said to her. “Kano needs to hurry.” Hells gate was jam packed with feinds trying to get out. Beyond those gates in the bottom of hell were 2 Feinds strong enough to wipe out nations. They were locked away by onehundred trillion angles who were half wiped out trying to seal them. “When I absorb their power ill rule both worlds.” I thought to myself.

Emi_Higurashi
03-20-2012, 04:15 PM
"Would you like me to help Kano so we could get this over with?" I asked, my eyes staring at the ground, I cleared my throat and sent a message to Kano, "Get your arse here or else I'll be sent to help you." I sent it to hima nd bit my lip I hated it when Satu was getting angry.

T1B3R1U5
03-20-2012, 07:47 PM
I was caught up in a duel. And the general respect for duel's was to stay in them, regardless of the precedence of other important matters. 'If I hurry up, I'd be disrespecting the Aspect of the Wolf. Not a very good idea, unless we want more enemies with enough might to face even Satu.' I shot back to her while I was fighting with the guy. We traded blows but didn't do much other than that. The guy who seemed to be the leader nodded at another warrior that joined in. He lunged at me with inhuman speed, bringing his claws that had chains on them to extend his attack range towards my face. I dodged and kick him into his other friend and I chuckled, "Come on. This is beginning to become boring." I taunted them both. This was becoming very interesting, very quickly.

Emi_Higurashi
03-20-2012, 08:59 PM
"grr, If you do not stop playing with your toys I will go over there and break them before you can even stop me!" I sent back, I was getting more and more agitated and it showed in my tone of voice. I was beginning to shiver at the thought of hateful demons begging to be let out. I scoffed at them and glared one of them down.

Sal
03-21-2012, 12:13 AM
I looked at Saya. “They are locked in there for a reason.” I told her. “ Some of us are lucky we got out, some are stronger than us.” I looked off in the distance. “ Go to Kano I told her”

T1B3R1U5
03-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I sneered at the thought Saya sent back. This was going to get bad. The guys I ignored finally and I tried to walk away but the guy that had his arms crossed created a barrier that enclosed the general area that we were in. It was a highly skilled barrier at that. It was strong enough to hold me in this area. 'Fuck...' I thought to myself. I turned and looked at the others and they were shaking their head. This was not good.

Emi_Higurashi
03-22-2012, 09:06 PM
I nodded once and appeared behind the one holding up a barrier, I glared at it and power kicked in the guy's skull. "YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO LET MY KANO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAMES?!?!" I screeched, letting the others turn to me. Realization hit me about what I had screeched, I clasped my hand over my mouth and my face turned more red than before. "Shit shit shit shit!!" I thought, I groaned and glared that them all, basically avoiding Kano's expression, knowing it was probably full fledged hatred for my blurting it out. I kicked the guy next to me and sent him flying. "Son of a bitch, Kano we have to hurry, Satu is getting more hatefully impatient the longer we fight these freaks."

Slaughter, Cannot be spelled with out "Laughter"

T1B3R1U5
03-23-2012, 02:35 PM
The Aspect would not like this one bit. The group was made up primarily of half-demon, half-angels who garnished their power from both of their heritages. I joined in and flickered around to send all the guys flying into each other to knock them out. That included the guy who created the barrier. Once he was knocked out, the barrier fell and I flickered to be on the outskirts of the town flipping my hood onto my head.

Emi_Higurashi
03-23-2012, 04:43 PM
I appeared a little ways away from Satu but near him no less, farther away from Kano, but most likely in between. I sighed a breath of relief, knowing now that he didn't hear what I called him back there. I sat in the middle of the place, it started to snow around me as I lied down, I looked up at the snow and sighed, My body began to drop in temperature and my eyes iced over. I got up and teleported myself back to Satu and stood a ways away from him. "Kano is finished, he should be here any moment." I muttered.

T1B3R1U5
03-27-2012, 07:04 PM
I was running full bore now. A small cloud of dust followed me and I wasn't alone either. I looked back and grunted in disapproval. My turned into a form of hollowed out abomination and I aimed it at one of the others to fire a huge amount of highly dense bone at a very high velocity. It impacted and effectively crushed one of the followers. The other one on the other hand jumped onto me and said, "Calm friend. We are not here to fight." I stopped and looked at the one I had hit and he turned into a form of bone like tiger that was also running quickly. I sighed and thought to myself, "Satu is not going to like this."

Emi_Higurashi
03-28-2012, 05:28 PM
(I won't be posting until silly Sal gets his butt back into it. :| )

T1B3R1U5
03-28-2012, 07:09 PM
(Yeah, same here)

Sal
03-30-2012, 12:44 PM
srry been really busy.....

Emi_Higurashi
03-30-2012, 03:53 PM
(It's aiight, Me and Zero have finals we need to take...well, I think zero does the exams I do too, so we're pretty busy too.)

T1B3R1U5
04-06-2012, 02:33 PM
(We've all been busy...xD)

Sal
04-09-2012, 08:06 PM
work/ :/ and skoolz and girlly friend

T1B3R1U5
04-09-2012, 08:50 PM
The trio of things you need for living in high school.....

Emi_Higurashi
04-10-2012, 06:28 PM
(Ahem....I don't think you boys are even considering to be good, hard-working nerds. As for me, It's Work, school, and my band xD >.> Oh and I'll add Zero for good measures xDDD lmao)

T1B3R1U5
04-20-2012, 08:15 PM
(<_< Do I really want to know? xD)

Emi_Higurashi
04-23-2012, 06:11 PM
(You so want to know. Don't deny it.)

T1B3R1U5
04-25-2012, 03:25 PM
(<_< I may be a lil curious, yes.)

Emi_Higurashi
04-25-2012, 04:00 PM
(Pm is always an option :3)