PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Role-Playing Thread

Fenn
01-13-2011, 11:38 AM
This is a random idea i thought of. To practice creating characters, as well as to help writers develop characters they've already made, I made a forum thread for characters.

The idea is to post as though you are your character. Original characters are encouraged but if you want to use a popular hero or villain fine. Start all posts like this:

Yourcharactername: text..........................
more text..............................

--
yourcharacter'ssignature (optional)

What inspired me to do this is that some of my friends and I used to come up with a bunch of different random scenes for cartoons and such, and eventually we'd begin re-using characters until they became fully-fledged roles with backgrounds and personalities. Now, some of those characters have been integrated into our writing. If you are having trouble inventing a unique character, start here!

Rules:
- all MT forum rules apply
- if you have a question about the thead or want to speak out of character, put it in italics.
- this is an open forum. Having no knowledge of how copyrights or trademarks work, I assume any ideas or characters you use here are free for everyone else to draw from. So, if you don't want to chance having an idea stolen, I would keep it to yourself.
- Yes, this is pretty corny. I know. If you're going to post and tell me that, don't.

Interdimensional News and Communications
Interdimensional News and Communications Home-> Forums -> General Discussion

Jettson Packer: Hello everyone! Jettson Packer here. I'm an intergalactic mechanic from the Milky Way. I'm trying to work on an interplanetary jetpack system but I've hit a road block. The antigravitational lift system is functioning properly but I can't seem to condense the components to a small enough size so it will fit in a standard flight pack. Any ideas? I'm working with a X-700 InfinityPlus fusion generator and triple-reinforced Lightum alloys.

Also, anyone from this dimension pickup Halo 10? I'm not sure if they ported it to other dimensions yet? I got it but my Xbox Photon got the red ring (they still haven't fixed it...)

--
Looking for any and all job offers as robotics engineer or computer technician. Willing to sit programming for hours without break.