PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter X Tekken

ClockHand
01-27-2012, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MFkGo-hsCY&feature=g-logo&context=G263dd59FOAAAAAAAYAA

How does this make you feel?

jubeh
01-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Toro & kuro in the game is fucking rad.

Cole is eh.

Pac-man is rad but questionable implementation.

I love bad box art megaman. He looks like a total failure with his beer gut but he has this look of determination in his eyes. Its endearing.

ClockHand
01-27-2012, 09:25 PM
I think its one of the best exclusives I have seen in my entire life.

And this is by someone who hates exclusives.

jubeh
01-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Yeah exclusives are dumb fuck this game.

But seriously what can they put on the 360 that will top this. The king of all cosmos?

Evil_Cake
01-27-2012, 09:29 PM
y is pacman in a robot

ClockHand
01-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Yeah exclusives are dumb fuck this game.

But seriously what can they put on the 360 that will top this. The king of all cosmos?

Nothing. They tried to put Master Chef and Marcus Felix, but MS didn't agree to put them on the game, so now 360 has no exclusives. Still, even if MS agreed, they are not match for the exclusives in Sony.

CypressDahlia
01-27-2012, 10:07 PM
boxart megaman hahahaha. A reflection on why US box art for games was complete shit in the NES era.

jubeh
01-27-2012, 10:13 PM
He looks like a washed up dad trying to impress his son

CypressDahlia
01-27-2012, 10:18 PM
I just hate how they made every Japanese game character look like they came straight out of Tron.

GunZet
01-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Cole and Megaman looked pretty sick.

Celestial-Fox
01-28-2012, 05:35 AM
I can't stop needing this game. PAcman and Megaman, awww yeah.

CypressDahlia
01-28-2012, 05:53 AM
I'm honestly waiting for them to put the God Hand guy in ONE of their crossover games. I mean come on there is nobody more suited than he for a fighting game.

Lucy
01-29-2012, 11:06 AM
I'm honestly waiting for them to put the God Hand guy in ONE of their crossover games. I mean come on there is nobody more suited than he for a fighting game.
You can't imagine my disappointment when they didn't put Gene in MvC3. I don't think they're in touch with how popular that game actually is nowadays.

weez18
01-29-2012, 12:19 PM
i want this game sooooo bad 0.0 lol

T1B3R1U5
01-30-2012, 02:31 PM
I actually don't want this game. Reasons...well let's not go there. Anyways, I liked MvC 3 but the others I found lacking. I'd rather play SC IV than this.

ClockHand
01-30-2012, 02:35 PM
I actually don't want this game. Reasons...well let's not go there. Anyways, I liked MvC 3 but the others I found lacking. I'd rather play SC IV than this.

So you don't want this game because you have a reason you don't want to look at it. And you prefer SC IV, which is a way more clumsy fighting game?

T1B3R1U5
01-30-2012, 02:40 PM
I've been a rather loyal SC fan and have played it since the 2nd game. The "clumsiness" is just something you have to get used to and get over to really enjoy SC. Tekken was a clusy fighting game there for awhile there too until they finally got it right. Street Fighter was also a bit clumsy in the day as well. So to call SC clumsy...well all games were like that at some point (unless there was a game that was completely perfect from the start). And this is just what I can see, I know people are going to disagree but I also know that I could be right or wrong.

ClockHand
01-30-2012, 02:57 PM
SC is clumsy; I have played since Soul Blade, and for my, that was the best made game of the serie (the prequel of the serie). And yes, Tekken was (is still) clumsy and Street Fighter have taken a lot of development from the Street Fighter II to today (which there can be a debate of which one is the best made, but it really doesn't mater). My point, is that all those games have evolved, have being polished or have a change that have reinforced a experience, SC hasn't, its biggest point is trying to make 3D attacks and 3D movements, but the attacks are overly simplified to achieve 3D and the movement is clumsy, but they haven't made anything to make those feel better, they have just made a new super power skill to make the game more flashy.

And I don't know how Street Fighter vs Tekken is going to be, but it already have a good start in presentation with its game play (that we are familiars) and new characters.

T1B3R1U5
01-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Yeah, I agree with that. SC only focuses on "flashyness", but I found enjoyment in beating the AI on the hardest difficulty, and going through weapon master mode and trying to get the other costumes and hidden wepaons and equipment of SC. But, I've really gotten out of the fighting game genre of gaming. I..."outgrew" it if that makes any sense?