PDA

View Full Version : Tag's Discussion ^-^ - Tablet Pens?

tag654
01-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Ok,well my tablet stopped working all of a sudden,but I think its the pen...The tablet turns on ok and everything but I think the pen is messed up.:cat_panic:

I have a Hanvon PaintMaster 0806.A cheap,but good tablet.Though my pen is messed up,like said before.

Any Ideas or anyway of getting a new pen....

And are all pen(stylus) for tablets compatible?Any with my model?Links?

Lol.I just really want to draw digitally again....Much Appreciated.

Thanks.:ascii_haha:

-Tag

ClockHand
01-27-2012, 11:34 AM
This should go in the drawing tutorial forum.

Psy
01-27-2012, 12:12 PM
I thought the same but I want to see if this turns into a discussion of some sort. If not I will move it no prob. What do you want to do OP? Make it a discussion or move to the drawing tutorials section?

Edit: No response so im moving this thread to the drawing and tutorials section. Hope you get your answers there.

tag654
01-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Thanks.Had no idea if it was for Discussion thread or not...lol

Hope this gets some replies...!xD

Rio
01-31-2012, 05:12 PM
What do you mean the pen is messed up? Can you be more specific? It wobbles a lot? Pressure's off? Something else entirely??

tag654
02-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Your right,I should have elaborted.
Well I got the tablet in august of last year,so its fairly new....
But the pen...
The pen stopped working sometime in the last 2 months,either that or the tablet itself but the tablet still turns on.
The pen,inside,has a motherboard thing if you will...small enough that it fits centered within the pin...Its length is half of the pen though.
Also,on the motherboard thing is a button...This button was only useful for right clicking though.I nothing seemed broken,but inside the MB wobbles etc...The nib is fine though,Im just trying to find out where to go to get replacement stylus's and know which work with which.

Hope this helps as it is probably as descriptive as I can get!:)

Rio
02-01-2012, 04:05 PM
For replacement stylus', it's always a good bet to check out the maker's website. Most products have warranty (like a year or so) so if your tablet is still under warranty, you should consider getting in touch with the maker's customer support. Regardless, you should contact them or at least hit up their FAQs, Knowledgebase, forum (if they have it), or even do a Google search.

Unfortunately, most people here either a) have a Wacom or b) have a tablet from a different maker from yours so that may be why you're not getting any answers. If you want to try it, you can always do a re-install or check your stylus/tablet's settings. Heck, there could've been a compatibility issue that's come up if you updated your computer with your tablet's driver. I know this has happened for some software's at times.

Anyways, hope you can get it working again.