PDA

View Full Version : How the fuuuuuuu....

Hamachi
01-23-2012, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NH4YNcf3eE

Bacon_Barbarian
01-23-2012, 07:15 PM
She's Russian and she's ginger. I think that explains just about everything.

jubeh
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM
She's Russian and she's ginger. I think that explains just about everything.

I dont see how drinking vodka and not having a soul means you can fire a bow really fast

GunZet
01-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Vodka makes you feel like you're floating. Souls weigh people down.
All leads to faster bow firing.

greenfox212
01-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Vodka makes you feel like you're floating. Souls weigh people down.
All leads to faster bow firing.

how come zombies are so slow?

GunZet
01-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Only those that have not found their resting place, turn into zombies. The soul remains stuck until they find their way out.

Now, I mean, some people just don't wanna leave. Prime zombie material.

greenfox212
01-24-2012, 01:15 PM
she must be an elf of some sort. maybe half elf.

Peteman
01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Russian half-elf....WAIT there are elves in Russia!?

Evil_Cake
01-24-2012, 01:37 PM
or maybe she practiced a lot. I'll go with elf tho

GunZet
01-24-2012, 01:54 PM
She's an elf.

ClockHand
01-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Why she is not using a target? Is she made to those carpets?

Peteman
01-24-2012, 02:30 PM
I guess since she's foucsing on speed rather than accuracy she needs a bigger target, to stop the arrows from making holes in the wall.

Psy
01-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Only those that have not found their resting place, turn into zombies. The soul remains stuck until they find their way out.

Now, I mean, some people just don't wanna leave. Prime zombie material.

Wth? That makes no sense. Are you saying that zombies are people that should have died but didnt so their soul is stuck in their body? You only have a soul when you are alive but zombies are dead. So wouldn't it make more sense if a zombie is made when a persons soul passes on but the body survives?

GunZet
01-24-2012, 02:58 PM
No, because then we wouldn't have smart zombies that know how to use guns.

Fenn
01-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Oh sure, I make a thread with ellipsis and everyone freaks out, but not here, no!

Nice vid though. Up until 1:27 I was thinking "How the hell do I know she's accurate at all? Even I could pull back a boz and shoot randomly really fast." She should have started with the over the shoulder view.

GunZet
01-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Oh sure, I make a thread with ellipsis and everyone freaks out, but not here, no!

Nice vid though. Up until 1:27 I was thinking "How the hell do I know she's accurate at all? Even I could pull back a boz and shoot randomly really fast." She should have started with the over the shoulder view.

Notice you put ...
This thread is ....

That's like. A lightyear's difference.

Fenn
01-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Notice you put ...
This thread is ....

That's like. A lightyear's difference.

:monkey_speechless:

Psy
01-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Zombies themselves are flawed. If you aren't alive that usualy means youre hearts not beating or your brains dead. No heart beat means no blood flow no blood flow means no oxygen for your muscles to stay alive and move no muscles means no movement! No brain activity means no electric impulses to move your muscles and again no muscles no movement!
Allow why is it allways flesh and brains? And why once they catch some one are they not totally devoured? Maybe because with no heart there's no digestive system working? If they are constantly hungry wouldn't they eat one another to the point of extinction?

If a person became soulless (assuming and pretending they do exist and you need one for a conscience) they lose all mental stability and become a creature of instinct. Without a conscience you can no longer excercise restraint and lose all morality that you once had. To me this makes a better zombie because there is plausible reason why it still moves and why it attacks to kill. It allso gives you you're smart zombie.
Allsp it having no judgement would explain the desire to eat others.

GunZet
01-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Wait, are you srs about this? lol.

jubeh
01-24-2012, 03:36 PM
I dont see why you'd need a "soul" for your conscience...since that's in your brain.

For instance if a child gets brain damage they may lose the ability to ever develop a conscience.

Psy
01-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Yes.
Zombies bug me. Allot.
Fuckers need to make sense or it ruins it.

Edit: we'll speaking in a fantasy setting it would just make more sense and better explain how and why zombies occur. It doesn't match up with the normal zombie trend but to me these are flaws in zombie lore. I want a good reason why a zombie can move eat and think without a pulse. The part about brain activity may be an oversight on my part because usually you shoot em in the head and they die so there may be some believability and suggest that the brain is still alive. Also why can they be torn limb from limb but still move even if they should be dead from blood loss and just trauma?

Edit 2: I know there was something in "I am legend" that caused them to change but again why didnt they eat each other? I did find those zombies to be more believable than normal but what explains their agility strength and their ability to think independently and make choices but not stop themselves from attacking the people around them?

GunZet
01-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Ever wonder why zombies constantly wanna eat brains instead of spaghetti or something? And it's always human brains, wtf.

Psy, don't you know me by now? D:

Psy
01-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Hmm can't say that I do. I saw your post and it sent my brain into lala land to figure out a way to make zombies work that I liked or could accept.

GunZet
01-24-2012, 04:28 PM
I don't think we'd get along as zombies, like, you'd probably try and eat me or something just cause I run at superhuman speeds.

CypressDahlia
01-24-2012, 05:08 PM
I find confidence in the fact that if we're ever invaded by giant, rectangular aliens this one girl may save us all.

Byakuran
01-24-2012, 05:34 PM
huh am i the only one getting this?

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Oh it left when i commented. hmmm.

Do you mean Babydoll?

greenfox212
01-24-2012, 06:26 PM
huh am i the only one getting this?

Oh it left when i commented. hmmm.

Do you mean Babydoll?

no your not the only one, if i try and read page two it keeps me out.

i just like to think of zombies as animated dead and they should only occur in magical kingdoms or places with evil wizards if the explanation is zombies have some sort of disease that makes them zombies theirs really no explanation as to how it works. i just choose to except it and and enjoy what ever zombie killing game i'm playing.

ClockHand
01-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Ellipses.

i just like to think of zombies as animated dead and they should only occur in magical kingdoms or places with evil wizards if the explanation is zombies have some sort of disease that makes them zombies theirs really no explanation as to how it works. i just choose to except it and and enjoy what ever zombie killing game i'm playing.

The thing is that in any zombie situation (story) everyone try to understand why and how they work. So the idea of "they are zombies you just need to kill them" it only work for video games (video games that are not very brilliants).

butternut
01-24-2012, 10:55 PM
On the topic of zombies: If zombies are mindless people only with the intent of killing and eating, there's a virus or parasite which when enters the brain, damages it such that it causes aggression and makes it devoid of all thinking abilities. So only the basic things like eating, locomotion (and breathing, heart-beating etc) remain along with Rage. lots of it. I wish i could prove it, but i saw this in biology long time ago and remember thinkng 'zombies'. the parasite starts with the letter 'P', i think.

also, found this (http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html).