PDA

View Full Version : Taking Toron Aleo OOC

Mistrus
01-15-2012, 04:43 PM
This is the Out Of Character thread for the RP Taking Toron Aleo. This is the thread you post all questions you have about the RP, discussions about the characters, and where you submit your Character sheets. Now there are a limited number of spots for each class and type to make sure you read this post before you post a character sheet.

Positions available:

Galian Positions:

Royalty Affiliate: 3 available
High Ranking Military: 1 available, Sylux
Low Ranking Military: Unlimited
Rebels: 5 available

Military Personnel Positions:

Generals: 2 available
Lower Ranks: Unlimited
PoWs: 6 available

Tarian Types

Centurian: 5 available, T1B3R1U5
Lyrin: 5 available, Pax
Byern: 6 available
Natul: 5 available, Mistrus
Fyn: 5 available
Destroyer Fyn: 1 available

Tarian Classes

Royal Affiliates: 1 available, Mistrus, Pax
High Ranking Military: 1 available, T1B3R1U5
Lower Ranking Military: Unlimited, Mistrus
Slave: 6 available

Characters:

Mistrus:
Name: Zanx-iie Tal
Type: Water Natul
Class: Royal Affiliate/Low Ranking Military
Companion: A dark blue Elet named Tare.
Eye colour: Bright green
Skin colour: Pink with a purple hue with darker designs from her time as a slave.
Appearance: Zanx-iie is on the small side, her height tops out at 5 feet and her weight is around 125 pounds. Her face has a faintly pointed took to it and her eyes are the biggest feature on it. She has a delicate musculature on her frame and quite lean. She has long plum red hair that curls and has a tendency to frizz and tangle. Her nails are retractable claws and she has to be careful when touching things because a simple muscle movement causes her two inch claws to extend, causing damage to what she is touching or grasping. She likes wearing loose clothing in darker colours, they are the ones that manage to hid the scars on her back from the lashings she was given as a slave.
Personality: Zanx-iie has a soft and ‘mothering’ personality with other Tarians but on the other side if she is crossed she does not ask questions and just reacts. Although she is accepting she is incredibly wary. She has no liking for Galians nor the Universal Military, feelings left over from her time as a Galian slave. She doesn’t trust them and she has no use to get to know them. She is very inquisitive and her curiosity has caused her to get into trouble on many different occasions.
Skills: She is very accurate in her use of bows and arrows. Her control over her water is still a bit shaky but extremely skilled. She doesn’t like using guns but she finds the communication technology fascinating and likes to learn all about it when new radios and telecommunicators are taken. Her sword play is minimal and she prefers not to use it but carries one around anyway.
History: Zanx-iie was born into slavery. Her parents, a Byern and a Fyn, were allowed to marry and have a child, a special permission granted only by their Masters and then the Queen. Ten years after her birth and when her water control formed, she was placed in the mines. She was worked until she collapsed from exhaustion. Her father, a Byern, worked in the mines with her, would place her in a small sling across his chest as he finished his work.
Working in the mines was a bleak existence and the lash of the whip was often. Zanx-iie was placed in the washout area, where she, as well as the other Natuls washed the mined metals, removed the rocks, melted it down, before air drying the bricks. Her father was in charge of pushing the metal laden carts to the surface. Food was scarce and sleep was even more so and life was hard. Many people died of starvation, sickness or exhaustion.

Zanx-iie never saw her mother, who was a garden grower for a rich Galian family who had moved to Keetlia and as a result she never knew the woman who had birthed her. Her father was her family as well as the rest of the miners she worked with. Every night they would be moved to the slave barracks on the outside of Turen. There Zanx-iie would get lessons on her water control. The barracks were her home and the Tarians inside were her family. They would share stories of their families and life outside the city. She always thought of them as just stories and she knew she would live and die in the mines.

At the age of eleven she was sold to a Galian family who tattooed her with the family design before sending her back into the mines. The Galian family were paid for her service and Zanx-iie was allowed to remain with her father and the people she grew up with.

At the age of sixty eight she and her fellow Tarians were rescued from their barracks in the dead of night by the Tarian Force. That night, Zanx-iie was given her first taste of freedom and was informed of her relation to King Alus and Queen Beayet. Her father was King Alus’ second cousin and they were welcomed back into the fold of the free Tarians.
Freedom was an amazing experience for Zanx-iie and she lived everyday with the same wonder that she had the night where their barracks were destroyed. Her amazement turned into curiosity and she was part of the recovery crew to find the old Tarian strongholds to find their lost texts and scrolls. During one of her expeditions at the age of seventy-five, she discovered a lone Elet egg in a shallow pool of water. After it hatched, she and the gentle bird she named Tare, formed a strong companionship.

At the age of a hundred and twenty five, Zanx-iie wanted to learn how to fight and wanted to join the Tarian Military. She wished to find and rescue her mother from her enslavement. Her father supported her in her decision as he had been trained for the Military since the night they had escaped. He had travelled up the ranks and had become a high ranking General. Zanx-iie wished to become like him and fight but she was kept out of most of the battles. She was allowed to take part in Raids on slave barracks. She is now a valuable member of Raid force and would be in charge of training if she stayed at the Tarian camp long enough.
NPCs with you: N/A
Sylux
Name: Commander Sylux
Class: Galian High Ranking Military
Companion: Varren
Eye colour: Blue-green.
Skin colour: Lighter Caucasian.
Appearance: Like a badass.
Personality: Predominantly Paragon
Skills: Very skilled marksman
History: Ruthless Veteran
NPCs with you: Jaidurn and Garrus

T1B3R1U5
Name: General Xanth
Type: Tarian Centurian
[B]Class]: High Ranking Military
Companion: A Hent named Maul
Eye Color(our?): Silver
Skin Color: Dark Blue with some shades of purplish red
Appearance: Xanth has the appearance of someone who should not be crossed for any reason. He has a scar across his right eye that reaches from his forehead done to his cheekbone. His skin has plenty of scars from burns, bullet holes(or whatever they will be called), and has the worn look of someone who has been in many battles. He is muscular to an extent but tends to prefer being able to move quickly than relying on strength. He is approximately 5'3" and weighs about 140-147 Lbs.
Personality: Xanth's personality is somewhat cynical. He only cares for the orders he is given and everything else just gets in the way of his own retribution and quest for find those responible for his family's death.
Skills: Xanth's an outstanding tracker and close quarter combat elite. Without any weapons, he can take down an entire group of people in a short amount of time. Xanth's tracking ability is almost legendary and was a skill he had to learn, improve, and "embrace". He's also very skilled in using firearms of the different factions and the Tarian military's own weapons.
History:

Xanth wasn't a noble or that's what everyone thought. He grew up living in a Military Academy with his father who was also a Military commander himself. He trained day in, day out with only time to stop when he was knocked unconscious or had some of his bones fractured. He was never on good terms with his father who would watch over his training. Their relationship was tense at it's best and dangerous at it's worst.

Eventually, he became excellent in his training and many speculate it was because he wanted to kill his father. Xanth left the academy with flying colors, but it didn't matter to him. He only cared for the family he didn't know he had until taking a peek in his father's files. He finally found his family and lived with them for some time, but he left for fear that his training would kick in one day and harm them. At the ending of one day, he found his family slaughtered and they were wearing fresh slave tags. He joined the Tarian Military to find the people responsible.

[NPC's with you]: Saulus and Kia

Pax

Name: Ceril Yeneth
Type: Lyrin
Class: Royal Affiliate
Companion: Silth
Eye colour: Yellow
Skin colour: Ivory
Appearance: Ceril is 5'8", small build, with long blue-black locks. He has scars from the beating he endured as a slave, and a knotted scar of a sparrow in between his shoulder blades from a particularly sadistic daughter of his slave owner. He wears light leather armor and a small dagger strapped to his leg. His transformation is a small black and white fox with the same yellow eyes.
Personality: He is cunning and manipulative, a charmer of women when it will benifit his current cause. Usually never honest to those he doesn't respect, and is known to put on a front of the docile idiot.
Skills: Ceril is good at stealth, gathering information, he can dissapear fairly easily, and tracking him down will take skill. He can also wield throwing daggers impressively.
History: Ceril was a boy when the Galians threw him into slavery. His adolecence was spent as the servent to the home of a richer Galian family, where he was treated badly for his consistent lack of respect. A daughter of his slave owners harbored an unhealthy obsession with him, and the idea of breaking his spirit. He was treated as a lap pet when she would break him down enough that he no longer had the will to resist. For years his resolve was broken as he began to submitted to her will, treated like an animal. Small bouts of insubordination only earned him time spent to starve until the process was repeated. This is something he is most ashamed of and harbors deep hate for her. Ceril was in her chambers when the Tarians began an attack in the night to release slaves. His spirits lifted with hope, he quickly slipped out of the window, meeting up with his people to rejoin the ranks. When his name was taken it was learned his mother a royal affiliate had been killed in the initial Galian invasion and he had now inherited her position. He accepted merely to redeem himself from what he felt was a betrayal to his people when he allowed a Galian to treat him as a house pet. He is usually alone in the forest with his Selth companion, Baisle, gathering information about the movements of the Galian forces, but he has also committed a small number of assasinations.

Sylux
01-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Name: Commander Sylux
Class: Galian High Ranking Military
Companion: Varren
Eye colour: Blue-green.
Skin colour: Lighter Caucasian.
Appearance: Like a badass.
Personality: Predominantly Paragon
Skills: Very skilled marksman
History: Ruthless Veteran
NPCs with you: Jaidurn and Garrus

Mistrus
01-17-2012, 09:40 PM
I like that, short, sweet, and mildly sarcastic.

Sylux
01-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah but he's a really cool character trust me

Mistrus
01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Okay, I put my complete trust in you and Commander Sylux. *thumbs up* Knock 'em dead!

EDIT: I sounded incredibly sarcastic there.... Sorry about that.

Zanx-iie:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/018/d/4/zanx_iie_by_mistrus-d4mt82r.jpg
When she was around 75 years old. (That equals about 15 years old in human terms.)

T1B3R1U5
01-19-2012, 04:59 PM
What's this RP about? Mind if I ask, because now I'm interested.

EDIT: MY bad I forgot to read the actual RP. Forget I asked....

Mistrus
01-19-2012, 05:27 PM
lol That's alright.

T1B3R1U5
01-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Name: General Xanth
Type: Tarian Centurian
Class]: High Ranking Military
[B]Companion: A Hent named Maul
Eye Color(our?): Silver
Skin Color: Dark Blue with some shades of purplish red
Appearance: Xanth has the appearance of someone who should not be crossed for any reason. He has a scar across his right eye that reaches from his forehead done to his cheekbone. His skin has plenty of scars from burns, bullet holes(or whatever they will be called), and has the worn look of someone who has been in many battles. He is muscular to an extent but tends to prefer being able to move quickly than relying on strength. He is approximately 5'3" and weighs about 140-147 Lbs.
Personality: Xanth's personality is somewhat cynical. He only cares for the orders he is given and everything else just gets in the way of his own retribution and quest for find those responible for his family's death.
Skills: Xanth's an outstanding tracker and close quarter combat elite. Without any weapons, he can take down an entire group of people in a short amount of time. Xanth's tracking ability is almost legendary and was a skill he had to learn, improve, and "embrace". He's also very skilled in using firearms of the different factions and the Tarian military's own weapons.
History:

Xanth wasn't a noble or that's what everyone thought. He grew up living in a Military Academy with his father who was also a Military commander himself. He trained day in, day out with only time to stop when he was knocked unconscious or had some of his bones fractured. He was never on good terms with his father who would watch over his training. Their relationship was tense at it's best and dangerous at it's worst.

Eventually, he became excellent in his training and many speculate it was because he wanted to kill his father. Xanth left the academy with flying colors, but it didn't matter to him. He only cared for the family he didn't know he had until taking a peek in his father's files. He finally found his family and lived with them for some time, but he left for fear that his training would kick in one day and harm them. At the ending of one day, he found his family slaughtered and they were wearing fresh slave tags. He joined the Tarian Military to find the people responsible.

[NPC's with you]: Saulus and Kia

(God can these things get any longer? xD lolz)

Mistrus
01-21-2012, 12:32 AM
LOL If that was a suggestion then, yes, I can make it longer. XD

Also, there are no Military 'Academies' but there are Military Camps and forts which are the same things, however you can just leave it as is.

T1B3R1U5
01-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Lolz, I bet you could've and sorry about the academy crap. I just didn't know what to call it.

Mistrus
01-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Its alright. I've already posted in the actual RP so you can start whenever.

T1B3R1U5
01-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Done. And I am not particularly happy with the way i wrote my post, I'll edit it when I can.

Mistrus
01-24-2012, 09:59 PM
That's alright. Anything you can do is good enough for me.

Pax
03-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Name: Ceril Yeneth
Type: Lyrin
Class: Royal Affiliate
Companion: Silth
Eye colour: Yellow
Skin colour: Ivory
Appearance: Ceril is 5'8", small build, with long blue-black locks. He has scars from the beating he endured as a slave, and a knotted scar of a sparrow in between his shoulder blades from a particularly sadistic daughter of his slave owner. He wears light leather armor and a small dagger strapped to his leg. His transformation is a small black and white fox with the same yellow eyes.
Personality: He is cunning and manipulative, a charmer of women when it will benifit his current cause. Usually never honest to those he doesn't respect, and is known to put on a front of the docile idiot.
Skills: Ceril is good at stealth, gathering information, he can dissapear fairly easily, and tracking him down will take skill. He can also wield throwing daggers impressively.
History: Ceril was a boy when the Galians threw him into slavery. His adolecence was spent as the servent to the home of a richer Galian family, where he was treated badly for his consistent lack of respect. A daughter of his slave owners harbored an unhealthy obsession with him, and the idea of breaking his spirit. He was treated as a lap pet when she would break him down enough that he no longer had the will to resist. For years his resolve was broken as he began to submitted to her will, treated like an animal. Small bouts of insubordination only earned him time spent to starve until the process was repeated. This is something he is most ashamed of and harbors deep hate for her. Ceril was in her chambers when the Tarians began an attack in the night to release slaves. His spirits lifted with hope, he quickly slipped out of the window, meeting up with his people to rejoin the ranks. When his name was taken it was learned his mother a royal affiliate had been killed in the initial Galian invasion and he had now inherited her position. He accepted merely to redeem himself from what he felt was a betrayal to his people when he allowed a Galian to treat him as a house pet. He is usually alone in the forest with his Selth companion, Baisle, gathering information about the movements of the Galian forces, but he has also committed a small number of assasinations.

Mistrus
03-02-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm at work until seven then I will be home by eight. Will post reply to RP then.
Welcome Pax. I just have one thing about your post. Tarian royalty isn't stuffy and hey are very down to earth. However the Tarian Forces beleive in protecting the royal family. Just ignore me I rambling because I don't want to go back to work. :D

T1B3R1U5
03-05-2012, 07:11 PM
What time zone there, Ms. Mistrus? (Assuming that you are a miss, no offence :/)

Mistrus
03-05-2012, 08:08 PM
lol As in where I live? Central Standard time. And yes, I am a Miss. So no offense!

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 01:15 PM
And for me, AKST or Alaska Time...but I'm not a Miss so I really can't say anything about that....Unless, nvrmind, I had a joke but i think its too uncivil to say on a forum. Anyways, Cheers!

Mistrus
03-06-2012, 02:39 PM
LMAO, Don't worry about offending me, I'm very laid back. So I take it you are several hours behind me.

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Several hours in the past, yes. And as for me not being a miss, :/ unless of course I'm a herm and not know it.

Mistrus
03-06-2012, 04:37 PM
100+ internet points to you sir for making me chuckle.

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 05:02 PM
You're welcome. And then my gender would be Neuter, if going by Latin terms if I was a herm, or am a herm without any knowledge.

Mistrus
03-06-2012, 05:06 PM
I concur my good chap!

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Lolz, sorry. Can't use that joke too much. :P gets old after a while. Anyways, Cheers!

Mistrus
03-06-2012, 05:35 PM
I had to hurry with my reply. Dad kicked me off the computer. So its of no fault of yours..

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Lolz, yeah I know how that works. xD

Mistrus
03-06-2012, 05:43 PM
He tooked my laptop. :( Says he's 'cleaning it. Me thinks he's snooping! lol No one's allowed on my laptop so its like why do you want it?

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I'm using my laptop right now. O.o and I'd be suspicious if anyone was like, "I need to clean your laptop." I'd be all like, "I know how to clean my own laptop, thank you."

Mistrus
03-06-2012, 07:38 PM
lol Yah, i don't kno whow but he cleaned it and updated it so now I have it back! MUCH better than typing replies up with my phone. There's auto correct and easy quotation marks. So much nicer.

T1B3R1U5
03-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Thats good. Eveen though this happened yesterday. Anyways, I'm a computer geek who doesn't understand how to use forums and if you aint heard of one, you're wrong. You met me :D :cat_lol:

Mistrus
03-07-2012, 01:51 PM
lol That's fine. I was a completely computer illiterate a few years back and I hate to admit it but I am STILL severely idiotic when it comes to computer. My dad had to explain the difference between memory and RAM. Apparently I had them mixed up.... >_>

T1B3R1U5
03-07-2012, 05:09 PM
RAM is where you store everything and Memory is only temporary storage...xD jk

Mistrus
03-07-2012, 06:45 PM
I know. Believe me I now know.

T1B3R1U5
03-07-2012, 07:59 PM
I got them swapped I think. Anyways, back to me being a completely strange and deranged guy....Hmm? Oh wrong number...*facepalms self*

Mistrus
03-07-2012, 08:32 PM
lol Noice!

About the RP characters I have created.

Aunty Louie, you can interact with her, talk to her, have her talk back but not kill her. You can get her to move around and such but not really do anything against her character. She doesn't fight and will only defend herself.

General Ramos, you can interact with him, make him talk walk, etc but you can't beat him up and the only way you can interact with this character is through capture.

Just thought I should let everyone know. You guys can create your own NPCs as well. SO go nuts.

T1B3R1U5
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Kewl. This adds another level of complexity to the story. Thanks!

Mistrus
03-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Noooooo problem! And remember you can create your own as well but I see you have so I don't really need to remind you.

T1B3R1U5
03-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Now, I think I can DnD. Prolly not, but anyways, Cheers, Mate!

Mistrus
03-13-2012, 10:53 PM
lol alright.

T1B3R1U5
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Seems strange about how many people have RP threads on here. I have one, my actual mate has one, and my friend has one. I wonder if I set off that chain reaction O.o

Mistrus
03-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Everyone wants T1B3R1U5!!!! Lol RPs are like that, as I recall, people post one, then a flood comes, it dries up, leaving the strongest and then someone posts a new one and the flood happens again. Its cyclical like that.

Sorry I took so long posting in the RP. I got really busy.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Ahh, don't worry about, mate. I understand. I've been in over 150+ Rp's in the past so, I know that if someone takes time to post it means that they have a life (Well, for certain people you kind of wonder since they don't have a life) and is normal like you. It's kind of like being a basketball game. You're not always gonna be around for the whole game, you gotta use the bathroom sometimes. So yeah, I totally understand. xD

Mistrus
03-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Exactly! Besides everytime I tried to post my laptop died. I finally got smart and plugged it in before hand. Yah I'm THAT lazy.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Thats alright. I have ovr 320+ hours logged in on World of Warcraft. My room is in disarray, my friends are all on WoW(just kidding), and I have a lack of social graces. xD so you are not alone.

Mistrus
03-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Internet fist bump in order? I think so.

I lack good social skills as well and I am a terribly shy person. I guess my retail job should help with that but I find myself saying. "Have a wonderful day." to anyone who walks towards a door. Still can't make eye contact. I mix up words and I blush when people address me personally so I think I still have a ways to go in that department.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 06:28 PM
I think a boyfriend is in order here...o.o oh my bad, did I let that slip? Dx dang it. Just kidding. Don't worry, you'll get over it someday. Or it's just who you are. ^w^ and there aint nothin wrong with that. O.o which reminds me I've got a raid at 1 in the morning....

Mistrus
03-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Are we trying to out pathetic each other here? Lmao actually a boyfriend would probably help in the long run. But its not for lack of offers. I get creepy people asking me out and I pathetically mess up the others. So I will do without for now. I got my books, the rp, the Ps3, and my music library to keep me rolling.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I wasn't really trying to out pathetic anyone, but whatever makes you tick :3. I've got my laptop, my Ps3, my xbox, my WoW subscription, and my drawing in PS(PhotoShop) to get my through. And I am pretty pathetic if you ask me. :/ I talk in geek half the time(mostly WoW talk...Ex. Hey what's your gearscore?), and I can't talk with the ladies that well either. Have a terrible British accent, and make fun of it any chance I get. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. x3

Mistrus
03-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Ahhhhhhh, I'm a book freak with a strange taste in music. I'm a Fallout freak and I love Uncharted. 1, 2, and 3. Ask me a random question and I usually know the answer. I'm the type of person who reads Trivial Pursuit cards for fun and my idea of going outdoors is reading in a tree. I'd rather listen than talk and I am said to act quite formal around others in strange situations. I call stalemate though.

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Sounds like me sometimes. And whenever I go outside, I usually have a cigarette sticking out of the corner of my mouth and i'm trying to get the proportions right on a scenery sketch. I stay away from people to observe them, to create "Personality" profiles in my mind and then start talking with them when I feel I can relate the them. If not, then I'm the most anti-social person ever (probably someone else owns that title). But yeah, so it's all cool. I'm strange, deranged, and psychotic just because I can be x3.

Mistrus
03-16-2012, 09:12 PM
That's the best, don't you know!

Its starting to feel like spring here so I tend to run around outside in just a t-shirt in plus 2-3 degree Celsius weather. I live on a farm so I can't really observe people like you do but the sketching thing is similar, I do landscapes more than anything but then again that is what I am surrounded by. We have a lot of water to my landscape sketches are getting less and less actual land drawn in them. But meh, I am alright in social situations but I'm terribly awkward and my brain tends to move faster than my mouth so I end up sounding idiotic. Hence, I really don't talk.

Where the Hell did Pax go?

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I can totally relate to tha- O.o where did that guy go?

Something tells me he went, "Poof!"

Mistrus
03-19-2012, 02:23 PM
He did! Just disappeared. I hope he didn't say candlejac-

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm pretty sure he did....just kidding. Anyways, people are just strange sometimes O.o

Mistrus
03-19-2012, 04:04 PM
I doubt he got banned so I'm like, seriously what the heck?

Freezing rain today, the branches are covered in ice so I'm probably going to have fun with my camera later. EEEEEE!!! Haven't had freezing rain in a long time.

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Oh kewl. x3 Have fun with your camera. O.o and not in that type of way all you creeps out there who take that the wrong way...xD jk.

Mistrus
03-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Hehehehehehehe Me gusta!

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 05:52 PM
lolz

Mistrus
03-19-2012, 06:16 PM
But still..... Where the heck did Pax go? I am so confused, I am. He's (or she's) all gung-ho to do the rp then just disappears one day.

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Sometimes that happens. ._. but now I feel like I'm just doing Filler because s/he isn't posting.

Mistrus
03-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Same here. So its like, do-do-do-do-dododod-do-do until Pax gets back. I guess we could move on with it and when he (or she) gets back they would just have to catch up.

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Shounds good to me, mate. *face palm* I really don't like me British accent. But, it's also very awesome. x3

Mistrus
03-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Its alright, I tend to use 'British' words when typing. Like mum, bloody hell, etc. Don't worry, I quite like the British thing going on. its interesting!

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Well, lets get this bloody party started then! Sound good mate? x3 lolz

Mistrus
03-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Sounds wicked! I'm all about doing that.

T1B3R1U5
03-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Bloody righteous. x3

Mistrus
03-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh just get going you bloody tosser. lol

Look at the pics I posted from my photo adventure yesterday.

http://Mistrus.deviantart.com

T1B3R1U5
03-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Fine, being a bit cheeky aren't you? x3

Nice pics btw. very good :3

Mistrus
03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Of course! Cheeky IS my middle name.

and thank you. close to two centimeters of ice on EVERYTHING.

T1B3R1U5
03-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Haha...lolz.

OwO wow...I've seen three feet thick of ice here where I live. Wish I had photos of it.

Mistrus
03-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Beautiful but incrediably dangerous.

T1B3R1U5
03-21-2012, 03:09 PM
No kidding.

Started trying to work on a podcast the other day. Not too sure if I want to...:/

Mistrus
03-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I am a firm believer that you can do anything if you really put your mind into it. Also YU NO POST IN RP???

T1B3R1U5
03-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Cuz I hit a bad case of writer's block. Even with my Rp's I hit it very hard. Just give me a fwe days to get my head back. xD and not like that you creepy Yank...x3 jk.

Mistrus
03-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Hehehe not all of us are gutter minded so don't get your knickers in a twist.

T1B3R1U5
03-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Well, I just try to be careful. You never know about some of them Yanks out there. x3

Mistrus
03-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Yes there are some gutterminded tossers out there.

Outcast
03-22-2012, 08:05 PM
I want to join, but I'm not really sure.

Mistrus
03-22-2012, 08:30 PM
And so it begins! Lol it would be awesome if you joined outcast!

Outcast
03-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Gonna read all of it first.

Mistrus
03-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Gooooooood idea!

T1B3R1U5
03-23-2012, 01:20 PM
o.o did we just get a new member? x3 awesome, another Yank joins in. I really should stop calling people that. Seems derogitory. Can't help it sometimes. xD

Mistrus
03-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Eh, I\m positive Tosser is a rude thing to say but I keep repeating it. No harm no foul!

Mistrus
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
AND DONE!!
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/Ash-tree_photos/zanxiiedancing2.png

Outcast
03-25-2012, 02:27 AM
Hey evi can you just sum it up for me

Mistrus
03-25-2012, 03:26 AM
Alright, so you are on this planet, Toron Aleo. There is this three hundred year war going on and it is between the Military, Galians, and Tarians. The Tarians are the more 'primitive' side of the war and the Galians and Military are teamed up becuase the Galians are rich and the Military like money. Anyway there is this war going on where the Galians are literally getting their asses handed back to them when in the forests but the Tarians are running out of hope to defeat the better equipped opponents. The Tarians are wishing to free their people and the Galians are wishing to stomp out the resistance and enslave the rest. Keeping their position on the planet secure.

Now you have arrived as any of these people.
A Military PoW, usually human
A military general
A Military lower ranking officer
A Galian affiliate, related to royalty
A Galian Military general
A Galian Military lower ranking officer
A Galian rebel
A tarian Affiliate, again related to royalty
A tarian general
A Tarian low ranking officer
A tarian slave.

WHich ever you choose decides how you fit into the entire scheme adn the amount of thought put into dialogue and posts. There is a bunch more information but I`m like w/e right now because I need sleep.

Outcast
03-26-2012, 02:30 AM
I read all the intro. stuff. I want a catching up summary. Thanks in advance.

Mistrus
03-26-2012, 10:23 AM
No problem! Hope you join!

T1B3R1U5
03-27-2012, 06:34 PM
to all my riends out there in the universe(Or multiverse if you be furry or anthromorphic), Lux Aeterna

Mistrus
03-27-2012, 06:47 PM
........ wut?

Sylux
03-27-2012, 06:49 PM
He's talking about the Mansell song from Requiem for a Dream. You know, the really popular and famous one.

T1B3R1U5
03-27-2012, 06:53 PM
That and and not that at the same time. Makes sense, Ya? x3

Mistrus
03-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Normally i would say i see but my brain says nope. Dont know what you are talking about. Tiberius when are you thinking of posting in the rp?

T1B3R1U5
03-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Right about.....now.

Mistrus
03-28-2012, 04:13 PM
+ 1000 internet points to you sir!

T1B3R1U5
03-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Why thank ya, Miss x3. Bloody hell, I haven't got on my WoW account in nearly...idk...three years? yeah Three years. I am thankful for that.

Mistrus
03-28-2012, 07:02 PM
You should be! WoW is a soul eater. my lil brother and dad play it.

T1B3R1U5
04-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Yeah, now I got into SWTOR(The Old Republic or TOR for short). Aint any better than WoW.

Mistrus
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Is it? Well then!

I can't talk I play Skyrim, Fallout, and Oblivion. They are probably some of my all time favourites!

T1B3R1U5
04-04-2012, 05:13 PM
xD nothing wrong with that. I play MW3 and Killzone 3 all the time. Some of my favs as well.

Mistrus
04-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Lol not ashamed at all. I meet quite a few cute guys in the game stores looking for games. So if you can recommend any to me that would be just sweet of you!

T1B3R1U5
04-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Mmmm....let me think.....*thinks while bashing his head into his computer monitor*

I love RTS's and I guess I could give you a few you might like, depends on what you like to play though. RTS's: Starcraft II, Supreme Commander 2, and Civilization V(Not really that great but fun to play sometimes). FPS's include: Killzone series, Halo, CoD, Bulletstorm(Strongly advise against unless you love lots of guts, blood, extremly crude humor, and cursing), Doom 3(mostly because I love the scare tactics), Borderlands(Technically is a RPS{role-playing shooter}), Breach(realistic damage physics on buildings and cover). TPS's include{most of my favs}: Resident Evil 4&5, Gears of War series, Vanquish. RPG's include: Reckoning:KOA, Oblivion, Shin Megami Tensei series, Valkyria Chronicles, Chrono Trigger(with an emulator if you can), FFVII, FFVIII, Legend of Dragoon.

Sylux
04-05-2012, 06:20 PM
How could you forget Command & Conquer for RTS's

T1B3R1U5
04-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Well thanks for making my mind seem like the fastest super-computer on the planet...Simply put, I can't remember every single awesome RTS for RTS's. And thanks for adding that on, xD I was trying to remember one other RTS for that section and that filled it.

Mistrus
04-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Nice nice. I play a bunch of weird games. I LOVE game cube games. I just love playing them so much. those are good suggestions. I will certainly look them up!

Sylux
04-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Additionally you forgot Super Mario RPG.

T1B3R1U5
04-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Must we name every game of every genre, one title at a time? xD that's just bloody mad, mate.

Mistrus
04-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Agreed! Don't want to overload our pretty little brains now do we?

T1B3R1U5
04-06-2012, 02:21 PM
lolz, mine's already overloading from having to do a research paper on Einstein-Rosen bridges (wormholes).... x_X

Sylux
04-06-2012, 04:24 PM
kindergarten level work

T1B3R1U5
04-06-2012, 04:59 PM
xD lolz Sy. Your sarcasm is...refreshing.

Mistrus
04-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Quite refreshing don't you think?

T1B3R1U5
04-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Yes, quite indeed. ...Bloody tosser...

Mistrus
04-23-2012, 03:05 AM
lol. I totally forgot about the rp. Damn work is getting in the way.

T1B3R1U5
04-23-2012, 03:49 PM
xD dun worry about it, mate. And I was making reference to my boss on ze last post. Guy had his panties stuck in a bundle that day.

Mistrus
04-23-2012, 07:26 PM
lol I figured. I have been really debating if I want to go to the Saskatoon Blitz this year. However I wish to go as an Assassins Creed character. Thoughts?

T1B3R1U5
04-24-2012, 05:54 PM
Ezio? or Alta'ir? Either one sounds good...or maybe Lisa? or whatever her name is. But yeah, sounds good to me.

Mistrus
04-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Ezio, his black outfit. Custom-made to fit me so bonus. Trying to convince my little bro to come with me.

T1B3R1U5
04-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Where do you get the money for this stuff? Or do you make it yourself o.O? >.> O.O >.< ...friggin american... IT'S PRONOUNCED VITAMINS NOT VIETAMINS!

Mistrus
04-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Buying it. I do have money. I kicked my little brothers ass in mortal kombat now he wont come to the Blitz with me.

T1B3R1U5
04-26-2012, 03:22 PM
xD what a sore loser. And I've played it, I just can't stand people who use Scorpion's teleport ability. >.< gets on my nerves sometime's. Anyways, I got into a scuffle with an American tosser who tried to tell me how to pronounce vitamins. It was pretty funny after awhile, but it was pretty heated in the beginning.

Mistrus
04-27-2012, 10:03 PM
LMAO I love it when people do that. I was talking to my friend, (she lives in California) and I said about. She got really confused that I didn't pronounce it aboot. I face palmed and tried to explain the difference.

I hate the teleport Scorpion does so I punch him in the face with Shang Tsung. I'm not allowed to play him anymore becuase my little brother doesn't like it.

T1B3R1U5
05-01-2012, 02:52 PM
I've gotten pretty good at giving anyone who uses that damn teleport a nice big ol' gory Fatality. Anyways, xD it is interesting, O.o one of my friends says "facepaw" instead of "facepalm" which kind of sends me for a loop if I can't remember that he tries to be an Anthropomorphic animal.

Mistrus
07-23-2013, 10:52 PM
*Blows off dust*

Well, I've only resurrected this RP to see if there is any interest left. Its been over a year, I know and it is bad of me to do, I know but it is still here and if I am planning on staying, I need to have something to come back too.

To the RPers, sorry about dropping off the face of the planet. I got fired from my job. Bad. Moved towns and got a new job. Good! Got hurt at said new job. Bad. My medical expenses such as physio and chiro were covered by WCB. Good! I was diagnosed with depression several months into my recovery. Bad. I went to counseling and learned to deal with stress and my negative thoughts. Good! Learned my depression stemmed from my emotionally abusive roommate. Bad. Moved out finished my rehab and have a job interview tomorrow. All great things. So that has been my life for the past year. Its been tough, I'm still not 100&#37; better, still have pain from my injury and I cannot do what I used too. My career opportunities have completely closed up with it as well. I was planning on being a carpenter but can't any more. I am, however planning on a different career but I'm rambling now, so I'll stop it.