PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: New Mods!

Pages : [1] 2

Rio
01-05-2012, 08:25 PM
It's been a long time coming but now that we're all settled here in the new Manga Tutorials, it's about time I make this announcement... :ahem:

:ascii_kyaa: MANGA TUTORIALS NEEDS NEW FORUM MODS! :ascii_kyaa:

To qualify:
1. You need to be a member of Manga Tutorials <--- obvious but you never know <_<

2. You need to be an active Manga Tutorials FORUM member

3. Peoples have got to respect you in this here forum

aaaaand

4. You won't have a problem laying down the law on delinquent members

That's it! It's that easy~~!

All new mods will get a shiny new badge which will stay shiny forever and their own custom forum title cuz they're just cool like that. If you would like to apply for the post or suggest someone, respond below. C:

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I want to put phailmachine or psy. I think they both have they eye of the tiger.

Linz
01-05-2012, 08:46 PM
My votes for Gunzet and Cypress. :V

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Um Phail is very inactive and Gunz has horrible opinions. However, his post count is very VERY high. Cypress would just ban me for the rest of my life because I think he's a pedo so out of all of them my cash dollars are on Gunzet.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Um Phail is very inactive and Gunz has horrible opinions. However, his post count is very VERY high. Cypress would just ban me for the rest of my life because I think he's a pedo so out of all of them my cash dollars are on Gunzet.

And Psy?

Evil_Cake
01-05-2012, 09:03 PM
eh phails not inactive

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Psy doesn't quite post as often as Gunzet. I mean Gunzet is literally ALWAYS on.

eh phails not inactive
He p much sticks to D&D

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Yeah, but his opinions.

I think Psy and Phail are the best ones.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:07 PM
/crawls out of lurking

Er, forgive me, but what do someone's opinions have to do with this? XD

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Well Gunzet isn't going to ban people for a joke or out of his opinion. Plus his opinions aren't that bad, and they're non-threatening. Phail won't either, but before he has my vote I'll have to see him in this thread or at least a few Chatterbox threads. I mean, Phail is really great, we had some kick-ass adventures in DDO and we're having some kick-ass adventures in D&D, but I'm taking this standpoint logically. Ideally Psy wouldn't ban people like Jubeh does, but Psy also has a job without a computer. Fortunately, though, I've seen him almost stalking some GD discussions, so he could be a great mod for that section.

Linz
01-05-2012, 09:10 PM
A mod should be active on the whole forum and have enough respect from the members of MT. I also agree with Seefy.

Celestial-Fox
A mod should be active on the whole forum and have enough respect from the members of MT.
Pretty much.

Bacon_Barbarian
I nominate myself! /trolls

Nah, I nominate GunZ as well...

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Yeah, Gunzet is seriously everywhere. Though, I am heavily considering Psy now.

ClockHand
Psy for mod.

jubeh
You guys should make posters

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Can each candidate make a campaign?

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok, this will sound crazy but...

Delphinus.

I know, I know, but as opinions are not important, but activity it is, why not him? He is logical, active and is over most MT topics.

Linz
01-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Logic and whether or not you're active are only some parts of being a mod. Again, respect comes into play. Del isn't exactly that popular.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/C3z2y.png

Ok, this will sound crazy but...

Delphinus.

I know, I know, but as opinions are not important, but activity it is, why not him? He is logical, active and is over most MT topics.
Because he will ban me for vocally disagreeing with his morals

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Logic and whether or not you're active are only some parts of being a mod. Again, respect comes into play. Del isn't exactly that popular.
That's true. I don't really have a problem with the guy, but I do know that some of the newer people don't exactly "get" him.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:18 PM

being hated is a form of popularity.

jubeh
Guys you are awful at mud slinging lets make this a real election.

Sylux
Personally I think the guy is a loveable asshole - even though he's loveable, he's still an asshole

Celestial-Fox
Guys you are awful at mud slinging lets make this a real election.

Jubeh, don't make this into something you don't want it to be. XD

Linz
01-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Lmfao@poster

Edit: Any type of asshole shouldn't be a MOD, imo. Loveable or not.

Sylux
No we need to make this a really big deal I will represent Gunzet

ClockHand
Jubeh, don't make this into something you don't want it to be. XD

is that a challenge?

Evil_Cake
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM
i nominate ozz

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS_f_aznAFE

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:23 PM
i nominate ozz

And i almost though in nominate you.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Lmfao@poster

Edit: Any type of asshole shouldn't be a MOD, imo. Loveable or not.
I agree. But lots of people confuse sternness with that, too. I think it's important to be stern, but not over-the-top. I'm kind of a rigid person, and people mistake that for me being a jerk. But the truth of some matters is that you can't be a softy all the time when there's important stuff going on.

And because of that, I think a mod should be able to tell anyone to knock it off, no matter if they're friends or not.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Again, Delph. Yeah, I hate him too, but thinking about it, he is straight forward to say things and go to the point.

Joosh
01-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Id love to be a Mod

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:27 PM

Evil_Cake
01-05-2012, 09:27 PM
hm could joosh be the dark horse candidate

jubeh
01-05-2012, 09:28 PM
You guys keep talking about what a mod should be, but when you break it down for long enough you'll end up with an autonomous robot that makes all the right decisions and can never connect with any of you.

Don't worry about what a mod should be. Nominate your friends, forward your own agendas, and set your plots in motion. That way we can all still be chums in the end.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:28 PM
I think Joosh can be a great candidate.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Eh, post count doesn't matter to me in this. /shrug

And Jubeh, you're kinda right about it boiling down to a robot. I'm just thinking out loud, though. There are a lot of people who could do the job well.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:30 PM
You guys keep talking about what a mod should be, but when you break it down for long enough you'll end up with an autonomous robot that makes all the right decisions and can never connect with any of you.

Don't worry about what a mod should be. Nominate your friends, forward your own agendas, and set your plots in motion. That way we can all still be chums in the end.

You realize Gunzet is my, Linz's, Josh's, Jaidurn's, and Seefy's chum, at the very least. So he already connects with a significant few.

Joosh
01-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Im active if you think about it, Just I havent been active until recently. I did a lot of lurking. But I could mod the Art thread or something.

the mod in there practically never calls out people who do a really crappy job of critting, nor does he call out when douches be douchin'
--- I dont even know who the mod is. @_@ Nuff said

EDIT; gunz would make a nice mod, yeah.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:36 PM
--- I dont even know who the mod is. @_@ Nuff said

That... is a good point. XD Are mods on the new forum even section-separated?

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:37 PM
No cuz iirc Dokken was head of News

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:40 PM
You realize Gunzet is my, Linz's, Josh's, Jaidurn's, and Seefy's chum, at the very least. So he already connects with a significant few.
Did you just call us a "significant" few? XD

Linz
01-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Why ty, Sylux. lmaooo.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:41 PM
I don't know if more people are more widely respected than you, Linz, and Josh. Jaidurn is a buttfaec and I h8 him

EDIT: i h8 u jubeh

jubeh
01-05-2012, 09:43 PM
http://img.flyinglobsters.com/eh/src/129373652653.jpg

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:44 PM
We need a robot, someone who is already soulless.

Rio
01-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Mods used be sectioned off to certain areas but all forum mods right now pretty much mods all areas of the forum... except for the oekaki mods which can only mod a few areas here in the forum.

I could switch it off again and section mods to their areas but we'll see. I just want to know who wants to be mods at this point for now.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:45 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/insochris/talisFace-evilEd.jpg

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Mods used be sectioned of to certain areas but all forum mods right now pretty much mods all areas of the forum... except for the oekaki mods which can only mod a few areas here in the forum.

If we go back to that era, I say Kasey should stay in Manga, Drawing/tutorial and Critique Corner.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
She better post more...

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:47 PM
People have life.

Joosh
I wanted to mod the crit corner. OTL
I HAD PLANS TO PURGE THE UNHELPFUL

jubeh
We stopped doing that because of a certain racist fellow who figured it out and altered the balance of things.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Mods used be sectioned off to certain areas but all forum mods right now pretty much mods all areas of the forum... except for the oekaki mods which can only mod a few areas here in the forum.

I could switch it off again and section mods to their areas but we'll see. I just want to know who wants to be mods at this point for now.
Oh, I see. That makes sense. :D

I don't know if more people are more widely respected than you, Linz, and Josh. Jaidurn is a buttfaec and I h8 him

Oh, I didn't really know that about me. Thanks, though. :>

People have life.

Are you saying mods shouldn't have lives? (Jusssst kidding.)

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Scratch gunzet, I vote for jaidurn

jk

jubeh
01-05-2012, 09:51 PM
A critique corner mod would actually be a good idea. It takes forever to go through like every thread on top of the other sections.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Actually I nominate Gedeon for Critique Corner he seriously posts in EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
kasey for critique corner mod.

sorry joosh, but she kinda won for activities in pro of the section.

NWAP, could work there too =/

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Clock do you even visit CC Gedeon is clearly the obvious choice.

Joosh
01-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I just want some power :C

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:55 PM
The deal is that Kasey and NWAP post less, but their posts have more quality. Oh I forgot post quality doesn't mater, never mind.

Sylux
Josh vote for Gedeon. I mean, you rarely post outside of your thread tbh. Gedeon is a real go-getter in that regard and I think we should reward him for it.

The deal is that Kasey and NWAP post less, but their posts have more quality. Oh I forgot post quality doesn't mater, never mind.

You're right because they aren't giving it their all like Gedeon. Their posts are simply too few. It looks like they don't care about anybody but a few people.

Celestial-Fox

^ Is that sarcasm.

Evil_Cake
I just want some power :C

hm u c this is not something u shld say in an election

Joosh
I agree with Clock

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
lol, I don't see this as a reward, but more as a obligation. Well this is funny, cuz people who want this obligation should post here lol.

^ Is that sarcasm.

more like passive aggressive bulshit.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
hm u c this is not something u shld say in an election

It's honest? XD

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:58 PM
lol, I don't see this as a reward, but more as a obligation. Well this is funny, cuz people who want this obligation should post here lol.

Obligation? She never bloody posts, and it's always in her own thread. I seriously scan the section multiple times a day, and lately all her posts have been confined to her thread. It's not wrong, but it's not mod material.

Joosh
01-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Well I like this site so If I cant mod anything in particular that I wanted, Ill mod whatever.

I JUST WANT TO MOD
@_@

Sylux
01-05-2012, 09:59 PM
So do I, but you need to not be so selfish and think about others who have better scheduling and other factors to be an around-the-clock mod.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Ok, so the thread bout behavior on the critique corner, some threads in the draw/tutorial and some critiques in the manga section doesn't count.

I see it at overall, and yeah gedeon post more, but I really think that more is not equal than better. Kasey have posted material that is for the whole forum and that it already work for a better community.

Well I like this site so If I cant mod anything in particular that I wanted, Ill mod whatever.

I JUST WANT TO MOD
@_@

what if you mod my posts? your job is to look to my posts see if I'm being an ass, and call jubeh to ban me? it would really save a lot of time for other mods.

Ozzaharwood
01-05-2012, 10:01 PM
I vote Cype.

We need someone who isn't afraid to ban people, takes no BS, is active, and knows what they'd be doing. He's all of those.

Joosh
So do I, but you need to not be so selfish and think about others who have better scheduling and other factors to be an around-the-clock mod.

You're right, nevermind. :T

Sylux
Clock, name one really great Kasey Thread.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Clock, name one really great Kasey Thread.

http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1522-The-Art-Courtesy-Thread-(Pulled-From-The-Old-MT)

this whole thread gave her like 90345789345793485789345 points.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:03 PM
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1522-The-Art-Courtesy-Thread-(Pulled-From-The-Old-MT)

this whole thread gave her like 90345789345793485789345 points.

You realize that was written by Resalan, right? And she was mod material.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah, in the old mt. And now here by Kasey.

No one brought it back, but she did, she won points, deal with it.

CypressDahlia
01-05-2012, 10:04 PM
that thread was written by Resalan originally.

Regardless, I agree that Kasey would make a great CC mod but she is extremely busy from what I recall, so in the end it's up to her. She's capable of giving good critiques so if it became her job, I'm sure she'd be capable of doing it in greater volume.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:05 PM
I don't have to deal with it. It's not that big a deal. So, in Gedeon's favor, name five people that Kasey has really helped as much as she can.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 10:06 PM
You realize that was written by Resalan, right? And she was mod material.
Until Dodgy drama. /cough

But ennnh, I don't really have an opinion either way on Kasey. I haven't been as active over the past few weeks because of university finals, so I haven't really noticed where her posts have been allocated to.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't have to deal with it. It's not that big a deal. So, in Gedeon's favor, name five people that Kasey has really helped as much as she can.

http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1741-My-idea-for-a-Shoujo-manga-please-critique.
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1658-New-storyplot-idea-go-to-lastest-post-to-see-it!/page3
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1736-It-s-a-story.-with-ideas-and-stuff....
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1524-Francy-s-Art-Critique-wanted-Some-NSFW.
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1639-quot-Hanako-quot-Manga-Setting-Trouble../page3

She is in both CC, Manga section and drawing tutorial. And stop your non sense.

Linz
01-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Kasey has helped me quite alot, tbh. Kasey isn't one to go around flaunting how she helps all these people. If someone asks for her help, she gives it, no questions ask. And the quality of help is fabulous.

Asking someone to give names of five people Kasey -has- helped is a ridiculous request.

Edit: A request Clock has apparently risen to o_o

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Fine, Clock, you win. But we're wasting time here. We need to look at the big picture here, guys. We don't just need a CC mod, we need a general mod.

Let's take a look at two recent activities by one mod:
-Jubeh banned Bacon Barbarian for placing a spoiler in the Anime & Manga Section. It was a more legitimate ban than the following, but nonetheless.
-Jubeh banned Gunzet for making a joke in the WYLL thread.

What's next, huh? This guy needs to stop, it's really a total abuse of power. Granted, he does use it appropriately most of the time, but sometimes he can really overstep the boundaries. What we need is a man with righteous morals and an upright set of boundaries, a full-time man like GunZet!

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Fine, Clock, you win. But we're wasting time here. We need to look at the big picture here, guys. We don't just need a CC mod, we need a general mod.

Again, Psy.

-Jubeh banned Bacon Barbarian for placing a spoiler in the Anime & Manga Section. It was a more legitimate ban than the following, but nonetheless.

Get your fact corrected.

What's next, huh? This guy needs to stop, it's really a total abuse of power. Granted, he does use it appropriately most of the time, but sometimes he can really overstep the boundaries. What we need is a man with righteous morals and an upright set of boundaries, a full-time man like GunZet!

I think Jubeh use his power in a very legit way. He hasn't stepped over the rules, every ban has been because of the rules.

Also, Psy is the one to chose.

Ozzaharwood
You do realize you just said Gunzet was banned. That's not really the best thing to be saying when you are trying to back him up.

Celestial-Fox
Sy, that last sentence. Just no. /facepalm
XD Don't let it get to your head, buddy.

And I don't know, Jubeh kinda just rules harder than most. And I mena, Gunz has seen people get warned/banned for being off-topic in that thread before, so why'd he push it? He should know that Jubeh is serious, especially since he's been around for so long. I mean, admittedly I thought it was unreasonable at first, but the more I think about it, the more justified it is.

jubeh
01-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Bacon was banned for posting in a thread when I told him not to. Gunzet was banned for posting text after I was trying to get the wwyl thread on topic.

Unless you're doing the lying politician thing in which case I fully support you.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Again, Psy.

Get your fact corrected.

I think Jubeh use his power in a very legit way. He hasn't stepped over the rules, every ban has been because of the rules.

Also, Psy is the one to chose.

THE GUNZET BANNING is within the rules?! Clock, you're immoral, and you do not have the respect of a spectrum of MT users. If you try to pull "neither do you", to that I say: More than you.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Bacon was banned for posting in a thread when I told him not to. Gunzet was banned for posting text after I was trying to get the wwyl thread on topic.

Unless you're doing the lying politician thing in which case I fully support you.

^ Exactly what I was thinking.

I mean, Jubeh's fairly lenient, I'd say. It's not like any of the mods are tightwads in the slightest. /shrug
(Though admittedly if it were up to me, I would have given Gunz a warning rather than a one-day ban.)

You have to be stern when you need to. I mean, heck, that thread is over 200 pages--of all of them, that's the thread that needs it.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:20 PM
That why we need assholes, like Delphinus. I know, it seems crazy, no one likes him, but he would be doing a job that already nobody love.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Sy, that last sentence. Just no. /facepalm
XD Don't let it get to your head, buddy.

And I don't know, Jubeh kinda just rules harder than most. And I mena, Gunz has seen people get warned/banned for being off-topic in that thread before, so why'd he push it? He should know that Jubeh is serious, especially since he's been around for so long. I mean, admittedly I thought it was unreasonable at first, but the more I think about it, the more justified it is.

Then we must stop thinking about it! To dwell too heavily on the past is a burden to our own good minds!

Evil_Cake
01-05-2012, 10:21 PM

if i was a mod i'd ban u for this sacrilege... :cat_what:

jubeh
01-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Well the infraction system is just really off the wall right now.

For instance sylux was recently reported but he already has two infractions. If I give him one more he'll be banned for an entire week for an incredibly dumb reason. Doesn't that seem kind of awful when just a one day ban gets the point across. Week bans should be for actually offensive stuff imo.

CypressDahlia
01-05-2012, 10:22 PM
That's the one part about having rules: someone has to enforce them. A lot of people seem to whine when rules are enforced, even though they're clearly always there and available to look over before you even register. It's kind of like walking into a no smoking area, smoking, then getting angry when you get blammed. Besides I'm sure Gunzet has forgotten all about it considering he makes most his conversation on the GB.

Altogether, a mod isn't meant to be peoples' friend. I don't even consider "friendliness" a criteria for modding, as long as they're fair and get the job done.

Ozzaharwood
Why doesn't anyone else consider Cype? I think he'd be perfect... -.-"

Sylux
This over-feciciousness is a mockery of the good and powerful morals of the Paragon Man!

Why doesn't anyone else consider Cype? I think he'd be perfect... -.-"
He's a mutant.

ClockHand

For instance sylux was recently reported but he already has two infractions. If I give him one more he'll be banned for an entire week for an incredibly dumb reason. Doesn't that seem kind of awful when just a one day ban gets the point across. Week bans should be for actually offensive stuff imo.

Look at me.

Altogether, a mod isn't meant to be peoples' friend. I don't even consider "friendliness" a criteria for modding, as long as they're fair and get the job done.

Again, Delphinus. You might hate him, but that is the whole reason.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:24 PM

What bloody rules am I breaking. Infract me, go ahead! You are just as WILD and UNPREDICTABLE as your actions, anyhow!

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:25 PM
What bloody rules am I breaking. Infract me, go ahead! You are just as WILD and UNPREDICTABLE as your actions, anyhow!

Do you realize this is not the CB?

jubeh
Are you being serious because as mt mod tradition goes I am obligated to ban people when they ask me to. That goes all the way back to reoku and fps_shun.

Celestial-Fox
Sy, I see where you're coming from. And I see where Jubeh is coming from. But really, it's not abuse or even "unconstitutional" because we don't have a constitution. The only way Jubeh could have broken some sort of power-rule is if there was some sort of warning/ban system set of guidelines. And if those exist, I am completely unaware of them.

That, and it's not really a "big deal" that Gunz's post wasn't on-topic. It's the fact that he didn't respect Jubeh and he was off-topic that probably caused the consequence.

I don't want to to sound unreasonable here, and I don't think I am. You know I mean well for everyone on here, because we're all buddies. I can understand (and even have wanted to) stand up for Gunz, but Jubeh is an authority, and what he did isn't really wrong at all--even though it seems a little harsh at first glance.

Edit: And Jubeh's explanation of the warning system made a lot of sense; I didn't know that. Thanks for explaining! It makes things much more reasonable.

CypressDahlia
01-05-2012, 10:26 PM
If we're nominating a general mod I would also like a mod with some inclination toward art, though. Especially if they're going to be looking over the CC and D&T, which are sections that desperately need attention. If a person has never received or given art critique, they don't have experience in the matter.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Are you being serious because as mt mod tradition goes I am obligated to ban people when they ask me to. That goes all the way back to reoku and fps_shun.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

jubeh
01-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Note that gunzet bought me a game while he was banned he wasn't mad at all.

And I will totally pay him back next paycheck maybe.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Yeah I know he wasn't mad: he's the best kind of guy. Honestly, he's just a really great dude, we need a guy like him for mod.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't want to to sound unreasonable here, and I don't think I am. You know I mean well for everyone on here, because we're all buddies.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

I can understand (and even have wanted to) stand up for Gunz, but Jubeh is an authority, and what he did isn't really wrong at all--even though it seems a little harsh at first glance.

he is the authority and because of that he must act to preserve his respect, which mean he must ban when someone disrespect him. Think it like Machiavelli.

If we're nominating a general mod I would also like a mod with some inclination toward art, though. Especially if they're going to be looking over the CC and D&T, which are sections that desperately need attention. If a person has never received or given art critique, they don't have experience in the matter.

and the manga section.

Ozzaharwood
01-05-2012, 10:29 PM
I guess no one agrees with me when I say we nominate Cype?

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Saying it like that is admitting Gunzet is a man worthy of much respect, that so should he sayeth against J'beh, he shall be punished for his swaying outlaw behaviours!

CypressDahlia
01-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Dude even I don't agree with you.

Evil_Cake
01-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I guess no one agrees with me when I say we nominate Cype?

sounds good 2 me

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 10:31 PM
he is the authority and because of that he must act to preserve his respect, which mean he must ban when someone disrespect him. Think it like Machiavelli.
I'm not sure if it's entirely Machiavellian, but yeah, I'm 100&#37; cool with what Jubeh did. Makes perfect sense to me. And it's especially not a big deal by the way Gunz took it, too. /shrug

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:32 PM
You know, sylux you should get banned and I'm not joking, because it is not a lack of respect what you are constantly saying, but a personal attack too.

Just take care of your words, you can say everything you think, but you are crossing a line in my opinion.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:33 PM
You know, sylux you should get banned and I'm not joking, because it is not a lack of respect what you are constantly saying, but a personal attack too.

Just take care of your words, you can say everything you think, but you are crossing a line in my opinion.
You haven't crossed a line, huh.

Bacon_Barbarian
01-05-2012, 10:34 PM
GunZet, GunZet, GunZet!!

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Clock, I'll back off, but I'll just say that I've actually gotten a PM from someone in the past before about your general offensiveness, they reported you to Rio and everything, and it was a very old and well-known member, too.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:36 PM
You haven't crossed a line, huh.

I'm always aware of the punishment.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:37 PM
You think I'm not prepared to get banned for my slander campaign? I've been banned god knows how many times, at least 4. Worst comes to worst I get jaidurn to post for me in D&D and I get extra sleep.

CypressDahlia
01-05-2012, 10:37 PM
It's common for candidates to sling mud at each other but now the constituents are doing it, too haha.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Then keep with your campaign. No idea where do you want to go with it, but go for it.

Bacon_Barbarian
01-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Sy, can I make Brownies for the voters?

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:40 PM
I just want to say horrible things about you to be honest. You just really need to stop being so douchey.

Speaking of not-douchey GUNZET IS NOT-DOUCHEY WOOT

Sy, can I make Brownies for the voters?

As long as they have the Gunzet's Opinions meme on them

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Now is about me?

Wow this elections have many plot twists.

Well again, Psy should be a mod.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Dunnit, though? @_@ It's like Mel Gibson being the focus of a political shitstorm this year.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Woah, I leave for a couple minutes to hit some jersey fabric with the sewing machine, and all this happened?

Clock, you're alright, but if you're truly being interested in being a mod, I don't think you're sending a good message to Rio about it by what you've posted in this thread (especially concerning her third bullet point in the OP). And if you want to draw comparisons between you and Sy, the difference is this: Sylux isn't interested in being a mod. You are. So what you do as a member should be under more scrutiny, correct?

Er, so who are the candidates again? XD

Linz
01-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Sy, you're not doing Gunzet many favours acting like this. Jus' sayin'.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Eh I was campaigning for Gedeon when I was being douchiest however yes you are correct I am sorry it is just that I have very strong opinions about certain people on the forums and I have never quite had a chance to express them

Evil_Cake
y are there gonna be new mods

Celestial-Fox
^ Forgot to ask that.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Woah, I leave for a couple minutes to hit some jersey fabric with the sewing machine, and all this happened?

Clock, you're alright, but if you're truly being interested in being a mod, I don't think you're sending a good message to Rio about it by what you've posted in this thread (especially concerning her third bullet point in the OP). And if you want to draw comparisons between you and Sy, the difference is this: Sylux isn't interested in being a mod. You are. So what you do as a member should be under more scrutiny, correct?

Er, so who are the candidates again? XD

WHAT?! I'm not interested in being a mod. I'm not interested in responsibilities, and even less with MT LOL.

Ozzaharwood
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Because I resigned and I think Rio wants one for each topic or something

Cloudy
01-05-2012, 10:57 PM
I would consider being a mod for the artist area I usually read all the new stuff in that section.

ClockHand
01-05-2012, 11:00 PM
I would consider being a mod for the artist area I usually read all the new stuff in that section.

I will support you, only if you give a good care to Drawing/tutorial, CC and Manga/animation sections.

Celestial-Fox
01-05-2012, 11:08 PM
WHAT?! I'm not interested in being a mod. I'm not interested in responsibilities, and even less with MT LOL.
Sorry, Clock, I got the wrong impression.

Kodos
01-05-2012, 11:10 PM
I should be mod of the Roleplay and Writers Arena because, well, I mean, do I really need to explain that.

Also I vote for Pigasus as new admin.

Sylux
01-05-2012, 11:10 PM
I second Kodos. If you don't agree then you've never visited the section. Not only are his campaigns there, but he's the Dungeon Master. Sometimes people make mistakes and do things they can't do, like some incorrect rolls, so he should be able to edit their posts to have proper rolls in case they're away for a while to get things moving.

GunZet
01-05-2012, 11:46 PM
I... Is it safe now?
http://img1.etsystatic.com/il_570xN.221206397.jpg

Whew, okay then. Um, I definitely vote Kodos for the writers arena, cause like. That's obvious. Kbye.

Celestial-Fox
01-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I think Kodos is the most logical choice.

Bacon_Barbarian
01-06-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm respected around here, right?

EDIT: Yeah, Kodos for Writer's.

GunZet
01-06-2012, 12:56 AM
You've went from completely pissing me off, to being one of my favorite members around here. *pats on the back*

Celestial-Fox
01-06-2012, 12:58 AM
You've went from completely pissing me off, to being one of my favorite members around here. *pats on the back*

Woah totally thought I was the only one.

Superdooperphailmachine
01-06-2012, 06:22 AM
I back Kodos as long as I am made deputy.

jaidurn
01-06-2012, 11:38 AM
So, I was thinking really hard about this, actually. Ever since Sylux texted me at 11 at night, during my nap.
This is how I think it should go:

Jubeh and Gunzet tag teaming The Commons using their good and bad opinions with Dokken smashing the extras with his smashingly good looks.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind being a mod to help out with the Creators Corner.
So.
Gedeon and I ride in on the coolest rides you can think of working together to help people give good critique and letting people know when they aren't abiding by the law. Oh, and commenting on how rad the stories are. Then Kodos wouldn't even need to roll before he mauls anyone in the Roleplayers area and forces them to get on AIM and join D&D to fill open spots.

Now with that tomfoolary aside, I think that a mod should not only be strict and willing to ban people they chat with if they commit an offense, but they should also be cool with the people on the forums. Respect is to be earned, not demanded. If we choose a mod that isn't respected or friendly with people, then we're chosing to have a mod that is at hire risk to do something stupid and ban people for less. I've seen it happen before in a public setting, and it doesn't get pretty.

Mods should also be able to be on quite a bit, even if they aren't posting, so they can make sure their areas are covered and safe. That's why it's a good thing to have two mods for each area at minimum. If one is on during the day more and the other at night, then you are covered almost completely. Working together is a big part of this. You can't lead a party of people unless you work together and respect each other.

Respect is a huge thing about being a mod. First, you need to be respected by others. To be respected by others, you need to respect others.
A king isn't a king without his people. People may start leaving if we choose a mod that they don't like. This could either hurt or help the site.

Gunzet is a really good choice because of this, seeing as he is one of those guys that give off the reliable and cool vibes. He's always willing to help out even if his opinions are really bad. I think that if we chose Gunzet as one of the new mods, he would stand up and do a really good job. He has the respect of most everyone that frequents the forums. It's kind of like he can't get on people's bad sides.

Gedeon is Serbian. I mean, come on. He can melt people by staring at them hard enough and in the right sunlight. Not only that, but he helps in the art threads and critiques a lot of the work that people post. His posts may be hard to read sometimes, but he deserves some slack. I mean, not that many people can type that well when they don't speak English as their first language. Heck, I know people who do speak English as their first language and they type worse. To be fairly honest, Gedeon posts almost everywhere. He is an overall great guy.

Kodos is crazy smart. I mean, sometimes he nags me to get on AIM even when I can't, but he still is a p. cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything. He knows literature like I know the back of my hand. Even better, actually. He broke the curse of the Roleplaying area with his D&D campains and he works with the people in there and checks up on them to make sure they're okay and to see why they aren't posting. He'd be great at that.

These are just my two cents.

CypressDahlia
01-06-2012, 12:02 PM
I don't know why everyone is so big on respect and friendliness. Those are nice things, sure, but not necessary. It's not like when a mod asks you to follow rules, they're asking for a personal favor or anything. They're just enforcing guidelines. Whether or not you're friends with them, you're still obligated to follow said guidelines because they exist for the general benefit of the community, not just for that particular mod. Having said this: whoever becomes mod, don't be chummy with the members, please. Do what needs to be done.

jaidurn
01-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Cype, I'm just saying that nobody likes a harsh mod. Yes, rules need to be upheld, but once you become mod it doesn't mean that you have to stop being cool with people on here. It's better to be able to see things from the ground level.

Yes, it may be hard to tell your chums off, and it may make them angry with you, but if they break a rule, you got to let them know. They might even take kinder to it if you are chums and actually stop. If you're just some guy telling them that they broke a rule, what does it matter to them. Yeah, they might end up banned, but that would mean one less member for MT, when if you were pals with them and you let them know to get their act together, they might actually turn out to be a great member to MT.

It sounds like you're saying that they need to stop being chums with anyone they are chums with to be a mod. Like being a mod = 0 buddies.

CypressDahlia
01-06-2012, 12:30 PM
We're all at least 13 years old here we don't need to be coddled and "positively reinforced" like kids at a daycare. We can read the rules and they're easy to understand. It's entirely unnecessary. I don't mean a mod has to have no friends, I mean a mod can't be chummy with people. When it comes time to do what needs to be done, do it straightforwardly without any B.S. It's kind of an immature train of thought to say "well, he wasn't nice to me so I don't have to care what he says." Like I said, guidelines aren't personal favors. You don't have to ask nicely and say "please". IMO, if a person continues to break rules just because a mod didn't ask nicely, I would say good riddance if they get banned. That's p. juvenile.

Rio
01-06-2012, 12:31 PM
I mention respect because if they have no respect for you before you were a mod, no amount of warnings, bans or threats will still not make a problem member listen to the mod.

Friendliness - it's okay but not really needed for a mod. Being a dick is also not the best either. If anything, I should add being able to be diplomatic. Sometimes I see issues escalating because of poor choice of words and I think that's what happened with the bans that were talked about earlier in this thread. If a mod comes off as being an ass and expecting people to get-it-together by being obnoxious - of course, they're going to get sassed by the member. Being sassed by a member is also asking for a retaliation from a mod so you reap what you sow.

ClockHand
01-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I think the best suited for the work are:
-Kasey, NWAP and Cloudy (if we need to reinforce the "art shit" in mt).
-Kodos (if he expand his reign out of the dnd section).
-Delphinus (no one likes him, but he might be the right decision to be a mod).
-Psy and Phail (they have the eye of the tiger).

I don't think that Mods need to be friendly, or they have to be of my taste. They just have to be the bests to solve problems, read threads and posts, find ways to improve the community and actually help the integration of new members and correcting old ones.

Superdooperphailmachine
01-06-2012, 12:35 PM
The obvious solution there is to ban them before they have a chance to sass.

CypressDahlia
01-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah I get what you're saying. It would make warnings more effective. At the same time it's kind of dumb that people think they're entitled to be treated "nicely" when they break rules, that's what I'm saying. It's not a problem with the mod. Even the most hardass mod, as long as he has good judgment and does his job effectively, would be welcomed if this sense of entitlement didn't exist. I think a "hey, stop that" with a link to the rules and a PM explaining the infraction is enough.

jaidurn
01-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Cype, I see where you're comming from. It's true that even if a mod doesn't tell them that they're breaking the rules, they should've already read them and known that they were breaking the rules. Yes, we're all old enough to understand that rules are there to keep the forums together. You've made some great points and I respect that. I wouldn't mind if you went for mod.

Rio, I like the diplomacy part. If someone isn't good at talking with people, then they can't help the people. Thanks for adding that.

CypressDahlia
01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
TBH I was hoping we could build a robot of Hamilton and put her brain inside it. =[

jaidurn
01-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah, she was a pretty good mod.

GunZet
01-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Yea Hammy was like the perfect mix of good mod, cool person, and weird fetish.

Sho
01-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I say Gunz goes mod. If any more are needed I'd say Cloudy and then Ged for CC I guess.

Sylux
01-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Yesss okay let's hold a legit election now that we have our candidates worked out (not jaidurn he's a butt)

Evil_Cake
01-06-2012, 01:36 PM
election? dis aint a democracy

Rio
01-06-2012, 01:52 PM
election? dis aint a democracyThis though your opinions are appreciated. Mwahahaha! >: D

Anyways, the people elected (well most of them) haven't even said if they were interested in taking the mod-mantel so it's kind of pointless to "elect" them. People who definitely showed interest in being a mod so far are:

Cloudy-chan
Gunzet
Joosh
Kodos

jaidurn
01-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Sylux, why must you be so mean. :C

Also, I said I wanted to a little :P

Rio
01-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Okeydokey - corrected:

Cloudy-chan
Gunzet
Joosh
Kodos
jaidurn

Psy
01-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Ideally Psy wouldn't ban people like Jubeh does, but Psy also has a job without a computer. Fortunately, though, I've seen him almost stalking some GD discussions, so he could be a great mod for that section.

Hey hey hey! I have an iPhone with unlimited data and I stalk all the time all over the place. Tho I do admit the computer at work only connects to corporate stuff so its of no help to me.

I feel like the internet is immatating life for me so I must say I would like to be mod.

Sylux
01-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Whoa okay yeah iPhone has full MT capabilities I know firsthand, everything except videos. It's even laid out perfectly like the big version on a PC screen. Okay I vote Psy and Gunz.

Rio
01-06-2012, 02:42 PM
And the race is heating up folks! 8D

Cloudy-chan
Gunzet
Joosh
Kodos
jaidurn
Psy

ClockHand
01-06-2012, 02:47 PM
now what?

GunZet
01-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Now we wait.
http://img.memecenter.com/uploaded/66c63f7547cf180396f98da716679daf.jpg

ClockHand
01-06-2012, 02:53 PM
why?

GunZet
01-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Because Rio has to sorta... make the decision?

ClockHand
01-06-2012, 02:58 PM
why?

GunZet
01-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Why ask why? Just sit back, grab a drink, hook up the Xbox. Chill, I'll be over in a bit.

ClockHand
01-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Why?

Sho
01-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Whoa okay yeah iPhone has full MT capabilities I know firsthand, everything except videos. It's even laid out perfectly like the big version on a PC screen. Okay I vote Psy and Gunz.
My HTC displays MT like on a PC -and- videos work. Eat on that, suckah.

Hayashida
01-06-2012, 03:21 PM
People showing interest in becoming a mod should ask themselves:
Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to ban a member and another's immediate request? Are you ready to lock threads on a whim? Are you ready to threaten to ban people for no reason? Are you ready to flaunt your power?!
If you answered yes, you are mod material.

And why haven't I seen any election posters in here

GunZet
01-06-2012, 03:26 PM
I've been a mod before, and I've done all the above at one point or another [:
Until they made me an admin for no reason, and I lost interest, and the site died.

Hayashida
01-06-2012, 03:27 PM
well listen if you're gonna kill the website idk if you've got what it takes.

btw guys if you're interested you gotta say so don't be modest and say nothing because if you don't we're not gonna consider you. So let us know ok

GunZet
01-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Most of the people interested have already said they wanted to.
I don't know if some of them were just for the sake of just trying to be a mod or not, but they have.

ClockHand
01-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah man, are you even reading the other pages?

Hayashida
01-06-2012, 03:32 PM
I know people have expressed interest but there might be people who are interested and are deciding whether to post or not.

GunZet
01-06-2012, 03:34 PM
I chose not to post for the first 13 or so pages, for obvious reasons. Stuff was heated, mang.

Joosh
01-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Hey Rio, take me off that list please :T
As much as Id like to be mod, I have school.. And if there were any fights or something went down I wouldnt be there and by the time I was, other members would have already taken care of it. :T

Kodos
01-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Hey Rio, take me off that list please :T
As much as Id like to be mod, I have school.. And if there were any fights or something went down I wouldnt be there and by the time I was, other members would have already taken care of it. :T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Rio
01-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Right:

Cloudy-chan
Gunzet
Kodos
jaidurn
Psy

jaidurn
01-06-2012, 04:55 PM
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jaidurn_charre/183974_1996276019906_1033642212_31892391_1380187_n .jpg

Sylux
I will not allow jaidurn to win this race. For justice!

http://i.imgur.com/JpF7M.png

Joosh
Loool

Sylux
Edit in a few moments.

GunZet
01-06-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm Commander Gunzard, and this is my favorite thread on the Citadel.

Kodos
01-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Vote for Kodos or be eliminated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VNul2QETPE&feature=related

Sylux
01-06-2012, 05:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eAlzc.png

Celestial-Fox
01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
All of these campaigns are scary. :<
I want MT to still sparkle and have ponies by the end of this thing. &#161;^&#161;

GunZet
01-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Wait a sec. We had ponies!?

Sho
01-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Man Gunz where's your poster.

GunZet
01-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Man Gunz where's your poster.

The whole first dozen pages.

T1B3R1U5
01-06-2012, 06:04 PM
O.o I knew this thread was gonna be competitive but...holy shizz...o.o I'm blown away...

Kodos
01-06-2012, 06:15 PM
All of these campaigns are scary. :<
I want MT to still sparkle and have ponies by the end of this thing. &#161;^&#161;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix6lRPhbZrU

T1B3R1U5
01-06-2012, 06:29 PM
How did I know that you were going to bring that up, Kodos? My Little Ponies, really?

GunZet
01-06-2012, 06:31 PM
~NO~

T1B3R1U5
01-06-2012, 06:38 PM
~NO~

:cat_lol:

Psy
01-06-2012, 07:07 PM
If elected I shall declare war between MT and DA! There will be glorious battles and many casualties . . . All casualties shall be from DA. This is the time to choose US OR THEM!!! Make your choice and prepare for battle!

Also yeah only pick me if you want a good job done. I don't do favoritism cuz that shit ain't cool.

Kodos
01-06-2012, 07:10 PM
How did I know that you were going to bring that up, Kodos? My Little Ponies, really?
I haven't a clue because I have never seen a episode of MLP in my life, nor have I ever once even spoken about the show here, or anywhere else on the internet. I just saw it in the related videos and figured it was an amusing fit.

Maybe you're psychic? Hell, a psychic moderator would be tits.

ClockHand
01-06-2012, 07:14 PM
If elected I shall declare war between MT and DA! There will be glorious battles and many casualties . . . All casualties shall be from DA. This is the time to choose US OR THEM!!! Make your choice and prepare for battle!

Also yeah only pick me if you want a good job done. I don't do favoritism cuz that shit ain't cool.

Its hard to vote >.< I'm between Kodos and Psy (cloudy also has some chances for me).

Sylux
01-06-2012, 07:14 PM
If you make me moderator I promise to ban jaidurn at least once a day

Psy
01-06-2012, 07:15 PM
I haven't a clue because I have never seen a episode of MLP in my life, nor have I ever once even spoken about the show here, or anywhere else on the internet. I just saw it in the related videos and figured it was an amusing fit.

Maybe you're psychic? Hell, a psychic moderator would be tits.
Yet another reason for me to ascend.

Slurpee
01-06-2012, 07:47 PM
I would love to be a mod. :)

Sylux
01-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Let's vote for anger issues

Hayashida
01-07-2012, 01:11 AM
went ahead and made you a poster, sylux.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/Dokken_2112/1syluxposter.png

jubeh
01-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Well I didn't know he was a giraffe now my opinion of him has changed completely.

Hayashida
01-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Yeah I focused on his strong point and cut out all the weaker ones

GunZet
01-07-2012, 01:37 AM
I dunno, if he was a hyena, he'd have my vote like, immediately.

Bacon_Barbarian
01-07-2012, 01:57 AM
What if he was a piglet?

Sylux
01-07-2012, 05:50 AM
I am da giraffe das what I am

BozeSG
01-07-2012, 07:11 AM
I don't know if im right or wrong with this but all the mods here are from US, right? wouldn't it be better to choose someone that's in a completely different time zone so we won't have a dozen people trying to look for someone to ban in the day but no one to even check what happens at night?

Superdooperphailmachine
01-07-2012, 07:32 AM
I am English, so I am the obvious candidate.

Sylux
01-07-2012, 08:53 AM
I don't know if im right or wrong with this but all the mods here are from US, right? wouldn't it be better to choose someone that's in a completely different time zone so we won't have a dozen people trying to look for someone to ban in the day but no one to even check what happens at night?
Lol Jayachida is from Canada

Cloudy
01-07-2012, 09:14 AM
I am da giraffe das what I am

Gordon the pringles Giraffe? D:

I'm Australian I'm in a totally different time zone man~ :3

Sylux
01-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Maaaan I'm on the Uberman I'm literally available 21 hours out of the day

Cloudy
01-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Rio how many new mods are you thinking of getting?

I am thinking you want an all-rounder?

Kodos
01-07-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm from the US but as anyone can attest, other than nights when I have class - and even then - I'm on at all hours.

GunZet
01-07-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm on near 24/7 except when I have class O_O.

Kodos
01-07-2012, 01:56 PM
O_O

Sylux
01-07-2012, 02:09 PM
We are all neck and neck, huh. O_O

It's okay, my vote is for both of you guys.

Hayashida
01-07-2012, 02:35 PM
votes are in and congrats to our newest member softbubbles for becoming a mod

Evil_Cake
01-07-2012, 02:37 PM
cool softbubbles definitely has the right stuff

Sylux
01-07-2012, 02:58 PM
congrats softbubbles knew you could do it :)

GunZet
01-07-2012, 03:06 PM
http://assets.flickchart.com/blogassets/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/citizen_kane.gif

Hayashida
01-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Went ahead and made you a poster, Gunzet.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/Dokken_2112/Picture3-16.png

ClockHand
01-07-2012, 03:25 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/handcannon/KazEmpra.jpg

It doesn't need words.

Evil_Cake
01-07-2012, 03:27 PM
O_O i vote 4 that guy

Kodos
01-07-2012, 03:28 PM
TY, Cake. You are the Sanguinus to my Emperor.

Lucy
01-07-2012, 04:13 PM
I think ViolentAJ is the right man for the job. He was the only man who could predict those horrible race wars. Think what other disasters he could avert.

But no seriously Gunzet has been around for longer than most of us and is all around a pretty rad dude. I like the idea of Gunzet being a mod.

jubeh
01-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Went ahead and made you a poster, Gunzet.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/Dokken_2112/Picture3-16.png

What even is this

Sylux
01-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I think ViolentAJ is the right man for the job. He was the only man who could predict those horrible race wars. Think what other disasters he could avert.

But no seriously Gunzet has been around for longer than most of us and is all around a pretty rad dude. I like the idea of Gunzet being a mod.

Forgetting someking? Forgetting somewon?

Hayashida
01-07-2012, 04:48 PM
What even is this

What do you think it is

Delphinus
01-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I would be interested in being a mod, despite nobody liking me. I should probably confirm my support for my nomination. (Thanks CockHand)

And really, guys, I'm not as big an asshole as you say. I just have that reputation. It's the same in real life.

EDIT: If we're dividing up mod duties, I can cover General Discussion and Chatterbox, since they're where I spend most of my time anyway.

EDIT2: Voting for Kodos to mod the roleplaying section. He controls half the threads in there anyway, so it's not like he doesn't know his way around a good roleplay.

Sho
01-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm hoping that was sarcasm :l

Slurpee
01-07-2012, 07:25 PM
No one wants me. Maybe I should drop out. ; _ ;

Sylux
01-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Everyone wants da Syrux D-rux

Evil_Cake
01-07-2012, 07:46 PM
nope

Sylux
01-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Would make excellent mod, talk like Salarian. Not stumble with frivolous words, skip straight to concepts. Fight for logic, justice, reason. Knows how to use many hacks. Debilitating, destroy enemy mech circuitry for small time, allowing quick destruction. Lead team, created Genophage, kept Krogan at minimum. Logical, reasonable, just. Excellent choice.

Kodos
01-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Can you sing a patter song?

GunZet
01-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Would make excellent mod, talk like Salarian. Not stumble with frivolous words, skip straight to concepts. Fight for logic, justice, reason. Knows how to use many hacks. Debilitating, destroy enemy mech circuitry for small time, allowing quick destruction. Lead team, created Genophage, kept Krogan at minimum. Logical, reasonable, just. Excellent choice.
I read that in Mordin's voice.

Sylux
01-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Can you sing a patter song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj0iJtgHOCI

Slurpee
01-08-2012, 05:39 PM
I can sing.
Vote for slurpee <3

ClockHand
01-08-2012, 05:42 PM
not funny

Sylux
01-08-2012, 07:19 PM
not funny

Never played Mass Effect. Classic joke, genius, beautiful.

Fenn
01-09-2012, 02:24 PM
It's too bad Inksprout isn't on more, she'd be a great mod, very calm and collected, and evenhanded.

I vote Kodos for RP & W as long as he doesn't use his power to further solidify his threads' dominace over the section. No one's ever gonna read my beautiful stories :cat_shiney:.

Delphinus
01-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Inksprout

are you serious?

Inksprout (Joined: Nov 2011)

Hamachi
01-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Can I just have a badge that looks like a Corgi?

Kirikou
01-09-2012, 07:42 PM
I think I'll be an acceptable Moderator.
-I'm an active member.
-I do not judge member by favor, meaning if their my friend their no exception and that if I hate them, I won't ban or suspend them for that particular reason.
-I despise cyberbullies.
-I'm on the main site every other day.

So um, these are my reasons. Thanks for the consideration.

ClockHand
01-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I think I'll be an acceptable Moderator.
-I'm an active member.
-I do not judge member by favor, meaning if their my friend their no exception and that if I hate them, I won't ban or suspend them for that particular reason.
-I despise cyberbullies.
-I'm on the main site every other day.

So um, these are my reasons. Thanks for the consideration.

But you have less than a month in MT and no one knows you.

And no one cares about the main site.