PDA

View Full Version : Won't let me into my thread !?!

Ryousukethehappy
01-09-2011, 02:40 PM
When ever i get a new reply on my thread when i go to click ing the notifcation link it'll take me to the mebership packages and the only way to get to my thread is by going to forum manually do you know whats happening and if possibile can you fix this?

thanks
Sean Long

Rio
01-10-2011, 05:01 PM
From what it sounds like, you still have notices from the old forum. In the old forum, it would give you notices on threads that were replied to since you subscribed to them. Since that old forum is no longer functional, when you click on it, it directs you to the membership packages.

Whenever you get redirected to the membership package page, it just means you do not have permission to enter that area as a Free Member or whatever member you are. In this case, though, it's just that the old forum has been turned off that you are being redirected to the member package page.

Anyways, there's some things I would suggest:
1) delete all notifications of thread updates that you receive in your Dashboard
2) Up above in this new forum, check Quick Links > Subscribed Threads. Check to see if you have any subscribed threads listed there. Unsubscribe and see if that helps.
3) Last but not least, go to Dashboard > Privacy Settings and under Notifications, select No for Forum Notifications and hit Save.

I've also turned off the Feed for the Forum so hopefully, that will help as well. Technically, no one is supposed to be receiving thread notifications in the Dashboard anymore. If you have any, delete them.

Ryousukethehappy
01-10-2011, 10:06 PM
ok thank you for that =)

Rio
01-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Sure, no problem! C: