PDA

View Full Version : yes i am a bit late on this

AlmanacnamedTime
12-21-2011, 12:24 PM
so apparently everyone is supposed to make one of these. so here we go: about me,
i am TheAlmanac, i enjoy drawing manga, but it's writing where i really get into it and leave others in the dust. i enjoy writing poetry and manga scripts, as well as the occassional short story. unlike most people, i do not use flash to make games or animations, i use something that is my own little secret, and once whatever project i am working on is completed, i will put it up somewhere. i am also on deviantart. i enjoy languages, and so am learning japanese. cuz of the easyness to practice it for me at least.
and that's all for me,
TheAlmanac.

Gedeon
12-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Welcome sir Almanac!!! Hope you have a good time here! If you wnat to see if you would leave other members of the site in dust, concerning your writing skillz you might wanna check out the writers thread http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17-Role-Players-amp-Writers-Arena AND TO HELL WITH YOUR SECRET!! NOW YOU JUST MADE ME SHIVER IN IGNORANCE!!!!..........im trying animation but i have a hard time with the animation programs......and then you come along OAO WELCOME AND ENJOY :D