PDA

View Full Version : I just Joined today

Eddy_Wang
12-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Huh hi!

My name is Edson, the most familiar call me eddt, i really think a few of you will hardly remember me, when i joined the MT, there was about to have a change, i didn't notice and though the website just died.

I didn't quit drawing though, instead i kept manny of the given advices i learn and practice almost everyday, thanks to Sottaceti, after he upload a new deviation i notice the website didn't died.

I think i really travel far in this path, but still its not good enough, so i joined back today to keep learning and make new friends.

Almost forgot, what's with that confirmation question about "Hidden Character in One Peace that oda-san likes to hide or something" I don't watch One Peace, so i Dunno LOL

jubeh
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
EDDY WAAAAAAAAAAAAANG WAZZAAAAAP

Bacon_Barbarian
12-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Ignore the mods, they're crazy.

Hayashida
12-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi Mr. Wang

Evil_Cake
12-12-2011, 04:42 PM
no1 could forget eddy wang, also the answer to that question is pandaman

Rio
12-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Almost forgot, what's with that confirmation question about "Hidden Character in One Peace that oda-san likes to hide or something" I don't watch One Peace, so i Dunno LOLThat was my idea. C:

Seriously, I didn't think there would be anyone who do NOT read One Piece so I put that in there. :sigh: Looks like One Piece still has a long way to go. Hello Kitty's probably more recognizable. Poor Oda-sensei... beat out by a cat that doesn't really do anything; kinda like Paris Hilton.

Anywhoo - since you're technically an old member, I'll kick you (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?15-Former-Forum-Member-Reintroduction-Thread) but I'll leave this thread open. Hahahahahah~!

:KICKS TO CURB:

:cat_fly::cat_fly::cat_fly:

Eddy_Wang
12-13-2011, 02:35 AM
EDDY WAAAAAAAAAAAAANG WAZZAAAAAP
Wow Waza, Waza Waza hahaha

Ignore the mods, they're crazy.
I know hehe, i think i got infected back then

Hi Mr. Wang
Hi Mr. Hayashida-san, thanks for the warming welcoming.

no1 could forget eddy wang, also the answer to that question is pandaman
hey cake, i didn't forgot you either, and yes i had to google the question so i could find the answer haha.

That was my idea. C:

Seriously, I didn't think there would be anyone who do NOT read One Piece so I put that in there. :sigh: Looks like One Piece still has a long way to go. Hello Kitty's probably more recognizable. Poor Oda-sensei... beat out by a cat that doesn't really do anything; kinda like Paris Hilton.

Anywhoo - since you're technically an old member, I'll kick you (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?15-Former-Forum-Member-Reintroduction-Thread) but I'll leave this thread open. Hahahahahah~!

:KICKS TO CURB:

:cat_fly::cat_fly::cat_fly:

Hahaha, OP its not that popular here in my area, there are peoples that like of course, but its kinda rare, other manga with the same problem is fairy tail.

Thank you all for the warming Wecomes, i will definately asking for help a lot often to power up my style and so on.

Rio
12-13-2011, 02:19 PM
And with that said - :closes thread: 8D